• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • For Me

For Me

I want you on your knees. That's right, kneel before me.

Let me covet you with my eyes. You are beautiful. You are living art, a model for all womanhood to envy. Your hair styled up, your makeup done to perfection, with dark eye makeup and dark lipstick. Your lips look so wet and so pouty, so inviting. Your eyes are beaming past the dark makeup. Loose pieces of your hair hang down onto the soft skin of your collar bone.

Your neck is long and graceful, adorned by a beadwork necklace; your shoulders look soft and delicate. Your torso is compressed into a black satin corset, Victorian in style, heavily boned. The satin decorated in floral pattern. The lacing crisscrossing it way up your back. Your waist compressed. Your breasts being pushed up. The soft flesh spilling over the tops of cups. Offering me the tops of your perfectly formed breasts as a gift.

Your hips and ass spreading from the bottom of the corset, so feminine, so feline, so sexy, the gentle angles, the curve of your back, your ass so nicely framed by the garter straps. I follow the garters and feast upon the dark bands of the full fashion nylons that sheath your legs. Your ass is resting on the backs of your thighs and your hands are placed passively in front of you hiding your smooth, clean, freshly shaved pussy and resting on the tops of your thighs. The contrast of your skin and the dark nylon excites me.

I follow your nylon clad legs to the black pumps that cover your feet. I know you hate high heels shoes, but this is not for you it is for me and I can not help for follow the shiny black leather all the way to the points of your toes. I want to see you stand to see how the pencil thin heels form your legs, and to see how you balance your self to watch your tits and your ass pushing out in different directions.

Soon enough, my dear, soon enough. I walk around you absorbing you, drinking you in. Filling my mind with every detail in your makeup, your lingerie, your posture. God, you are perfect.

I can not help touching myself through my jeans. My hand keeps drifting to my cock and the denim from my jeans feels rough compared to the skin of my cock, but at some strange level if feels so good. I finish walking around you and I am standing directly in front of you. My crotch in line with your perfect mouth.

Standing there I reach for my cock and slowly pull down the zipper of my jeans. I reach inside and soon so soon I pull the head of my cock out through my fly. I stroke my hard cock, coveting the beauty at my boot clad feet. I stop for a moment and I licked my finger and thumb and I notice that as I do that you instant response is to lick your lips.

Consciously I wrapped them around my cock where my head meets my shaft and slowly pull my cock up and down, wanting to cum, not wanting to cum, not wanting to end the erotic scene that is unfolding between us. You are watching as the meat of my cock is pulled up to the head and then down to the shaft, watching as the eye of my cock opens up and produces a single bead of cum. I leave it there and you lick your lips again as it rolls off combining itself with my spit and helps lube my fingers.

I nod and you start to touch yourself. Up on your knees in front of me and you are busying yourself with your hand buried very deeply in you wet pussy. I see from the angle of your legs that your pussy must be wide open and as your hand moves I can hear the wetness from between your lips. I move closer to you and your reach up with your free hand to help me in my efforts but I shake my head and you pout a bit but continue to stare at my cock and the work out that I am giving it.

You are on your knees so close that every now and then the head of my cock touches your lips as I stroke it. You open your beautiful mouth to catch the beads of cum as they roll off the head of my cock you also ready yourself for the moment of impact when I have jerked myself beyond the point of no return and will grab the back of your head and impale your face on my cock and fill it with my cum.

I am entranced by your perfect body stretched out behind you. How feline you look. Your own hand playing with your pussy. I love hearing the sounds your fingers are making in that pussy. I replay each time I have jerked you off in my mind, I recall how your clit feels under the pressure of my finger, how each nerve dances at my touch, how slick your skin feels when it is this wet. I shudder but I fight the urge to cum.

And with these thoughts I continue to slowly stoked my cock, I feel my cum building inside it and when the next pearl produces itself I take my finger and wiped it up and place it in your mouth. You suck my finger hungrily and I can tell you are getting close as well. I want to time this right. I want us to cum together. I tell you I am getting close and I squeeze my cock just a little harder trying to prevent it.

I order you to cum for me, to crack that nut, to cum for me. I am pleading with you to cum for me. I need it. Look at me let me watch your eyes as you cum, let me see your rebirth as you cum. As you start to shake your way into orgasm I loosen up the grip on my cock and my cum sprays over you tits and chin, your hair, and tongue bathing you, baptizing you, making you as mine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • For Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 117 milliseconds