For Our Guests to Fuck

"The entire time?" she gulped.

"Yes," Laura said. "You'll be naked, but your role has yet to be determined. And, this is assuming you get the job. You now need decide if you wish to proceed."

Evelyn was faced with an option and it was time to decide. Did she want to proceed? She thought back to her college three-way and remembered the tremendous ecstasy she felt. The deviant behavior had intensified every orgasm she had that night. The idea of participating in this event brought forth a strong jolt of adrenaline.

"Can you assure me that no one outside of the event will ever find out about this?" Evelyn asked resolutely, as she started directly at Laura.

"You'll be asked to sign more non-disclosure forms. Our guests do the same. The rules are strict and well-known. So to answer your question, no one will ever know beyond the participants at this event."

Evelyn nodded. "Then I wish to proceed. I'd like to be considered for this event."

Laura wore a satisfied grin. "I thought so. Stand in the middle of this room. Don't worry sweetie, the staff won't mind, they've seen it all before."

Standing in the center of the empty ballroom, Evelyn began to feel as if she was playing an illicit game with Laura, who remained seated.

"Tell me your darkest fantasy," Laura said.

Evelyn sighed. "To be...well... used. Sexually speaking."

"Explain."

"I don't know. I've always had group sex fantasies. There are never other girls. Just me surrounded by cocks. Nothing ever this classy. Usually I imagine an apartment, or a college classroom, or a gym locker room; I've never thought about a fancy place like this. The idea of doing it in a ballroom is absolutely appealing to me. And as scary as this seems, I think I'm a good candidate for this."

Laura gave an understanding nod. "That's a common fantasy, more than most people realize."

"I don't know about that. But it's been a frequent fantasy of mine."

"Which is why you openly answered the question; 'How many cocks can you handle in a row,' a few weeks ago. Many decline to answer that. Which leads me to my next question."

"Yes."

"Would you take more than one man in an evening?" Laura asked.

When the question was asked, Laura's eyes narrowed as if to read Evelyn's mind. The only thing Evelyn could do was answer truthfully.

"Yes, I would."

"How does it make you feel to think about multiple men using your pussy?"

"Wet."

Laura looked pleased. "Show me."

"Pardon?"

"Put the fingers of your right hand into your panties, rub yourself once, and show me. If it's dry, I'll know you aren't really interested. If your fingers are wet, well, that would be far more interesting."

Evelyn complied and undid her pants. Her right hand slipped inside, wiped her pussy once, then emerged with the palm facing Laura.

Wet.

"My, my. That looks delicious," Laura said while trailing her right pointer finger over her parted lips. The tip of her tongue was out just enough for Evelyn to see.

"How am I doing so far?"

"So far, you are doing very well. Now just because this is fantasy of yours doesn't mean you can actually go through with it in the heat of the moment. It's always a risk with the new girls. To prove yourself, get naked, right now, in front of me."

Evelyn gulped. "Are you serious?"

"Yes."

Once again, Evelyn followed Laura's command, almost like it was second nature. She undressed, leaving each article of clothing on the ballroom floor. Her pace was unhurried and casual. She went neither too fast, nor too slow. It was as if she was stripping for a doctor's exam, except that Laura's evaluation was sure to be a bit more intimate.

Before long, Evelyn was almost naked, standing barefoot on the cold floor. All that remained were her bra and panties.

After slowly reaching behind to unclasp her bra, and below to pull off her panties she was completely nude. By this time, her pussy was dripping from the idea that something very improper was about to occur. Her body had moved faster than her mind.

She had a build that was typical of a young woman in the art and fashion industry. Though she was somewhat thin, definite curves were present and her perky breasts sported upturned, pink nipples. Her pubic hair was trimmed, though had she known this would happen, she would have shaved herself clean.

"Now, for the final act," Laura said, after pausing. "If you complete this, you'll be given a brief medical test to confirm your eligibility for the event, pending results."

"What's the task?"

"Masturbate. Right here, right now. Cum for me. Then I want you to go to the other room and walk slowly past the staff, who are finishing their work for the night. If you can walk by them proudly, I'll know that you are brave enough to pursue your fantasies at the event."

"If I pass, what will my role be for the event?" Evelyn asked.

"That depends."

"On?"

"How you perform now, obviously. Impress me, and you might be the star of the show. I'm starting to see that you have great potential. Maybe you should have been my first choice. Prove me wrong, if you can."

Evelyn tensed and mustered her courage. She parted her legs and lowered her right hand to play with her clitoris. Her left hand went farther down, eased into her sopping pussy and began to stroke in and out of her channel. She stared at Laura's eyes the whole time, which fanned the flames of her own arousal. It was easy to find her release and orgasm.

So she did, forcefully and loudly. At that moment, something seemed to stir in her soul; she felt a naughty girl emerging.

When her body relaxed, post-orgasm, she showed no hesitation. This job was exactly what she needed and she was ready to seal the deal.

Evelyn turned and walked into the other room. While completely nude, she paused and greeted each staff member. She was sure they must have heard her loud orgasm, which added a kinky thrill. As she walked back to the ballroom, Evelyn saw a satisfied look on Laura's face. Evelyn knew exactly what it meant.

Oh yes, this job was hers.

***

Of course Evelyn passed the health test, she knew she would. She wasn't surprised when she got the call that the job was hers. The next few days left her feeling restless. Frequently, she daydreamed about orgies, and even found herself watching videos on a porn site. Finally, it was the night of the big event and she found herself back at the country club.

What did surprise Evelyn, as she waited nervously in an upstairs room at the club, was that she had been selected to be the star of the show. She would be the main attraction. Fidgeting in her sexy black dress, she remembered the phone call.

'I think you'd be perfect,' Laura had told her on the phone. 'You have that unique quality for which I look. And the fact that you're inexperienced helps you. We'll figure out the details as we go along. I have a few ideas on the best way to ease you into this.'

It was now 8:45, Saturday night, and Evelyn knew she'd be called upon soon. She went to the mirror and made sure her makeup was flawless. It was. She had checked at least a dozen times since arriving. She wanted to look her best.

Everything seemed right. Earlier, her hair had been done at the salon. Then she spent nearly half an hour on her makeup. Her lips were bare at Laura's request, the reason seemed obvious.

There was a knock on the door and Laura entered, looking elegant in a red gown. She was so beautiful and composed that she looked like royalty.

Small talk was exchanged as Laura closed the door; they made pleasant comments about each other's appearance.

"I know exactly what I'm going to do with you," Laura said in a sultry voice. "It's going to be bold, daring, and glorious."

"Wait... On second thought, don't tell me."

"Good call. It's better you not know. If you're nervous and shy, it will add more excitement. Then, when things start to flow, you'll blossom before everyone's eyes."

"You think so?" Evelyn asked.

Laura nodded. "I've watched dozens of girls go through this. Luckily, I have a talent for gauging how people will react in sexual situations. And once again, I have a great feeling about you."

"I hope so."

"It's time, Evelyn. I've already set up some of the other girls. They're doing their part. Now it's time for the main event."

Evelyn took a deep breath. "Let's do it."

Instinctively, Evelyn smoothed her dress, then headed for the door.

"Forgetting something?" Laura asked with an eyebrow raised.

"What?"

Laura looked over the girl's dress. "What do you think?"

"Oh, oh. I remember, but it totally slipped my mind."

"It's okay, I know you're nervous. Here, let me help you sweetie."

Evelyn froze as Laura approached, helped her step out of the dress, then spread it neatly on the chair. As she stood in her bra, panties, and heels, Evelyn's heart raced. In short order, those were removed too, with help from Laura.

Evelyn's bare skin tingled from the sensation of being naked. Turning her head, she looked at herself in a full length mirror. Her whole body was flushed from the sudden exposure. As she stood next to Laura, who was dressed like a queen, the contrast was striking and she felt a familiar dampness form between her legs.

What a sight.

"Relax dear," Laura said soothingly. "I'll guide you."

Laura took the girl by the hand and led her to the door. Together, they walked down the hall and headed for the curved staircase. The sound of a party was unmistakable. People were chatting and glasses clinked frequently. A piano played in the background. As they moved towards the stairs, the sounds became louder.

Finally, Evelyn stood at the top of the stairs and her eyes widened at the sight. It was a very formal event; men were in tuxedos and women wore elegant gowns. It was a glamorous and superbly sophisticated party.

And there she stood, naive little Evelyn. As she descended the stairs, it seemed like a metaphor; she knew she was entering a lion's den. Even though her heart was pounding, she willingly moved forward. This was a pivotal moment for her.

To her surprise, few people turned to gawk at her. They'd seen this all before. Besides, there were other naked women too. Women who were just as beautiful. Just as gorgeous. Most importantly, just as naked.

It gave her comfort to see the other naked girls. But, that comfort didn't last long as Evelyn made her way towards the middle of the hall. Her body slowed and she began to tremble.

Evelyn gulped. "How many people will I...."

"Until you want to stop," Laura replied, with a smile forming on her lips. "Or until the guests are tired of you."

Evelyn knew she would forever regret it if she didn't take this opportunity. As she stepped onto the cold surface of the main floor, her anticipation grew. She now walked amongst the most prominent and influential people in the city. A burst of adrenaline shot through her system and she walked forward with purpose.

Impeccably dressed men and women began to notice Evelyn, and she felt moisture begin to pool in her pussy. The people at the party were very attractive and polished. Glancing at the many faces, Evelyn couldn't help but wonder which of these people would fuck her first. And, who would fuck her best.

Soon, Evelyn made it to the middle of the front hall, and focused on the erotic events taking place around her.

To the side, Evelyn saw a naked woman on her knees, sucking a man's cock. The man was dressed sharply and his pants were down as he was sucked with vigor. A woman in a gown stood next to him and they kissed deeply. Her hands held his face, and Evelyn could see her tongue in his mouth. His hands grasped the naked girl's head, as he thrust forward and pulled back repeatedly. It was all so casual and brazen. A few people watched, but for the most part, the other guests were engrossed in their own conversations.

"My goodness," Evelyn gasped.

They stopped to watch for a moment.

"That's just a starter," Laura explained.

Laura guided Evelyn by holding her wrist like a leash. They went to the main ballroom, where there must have been at least 50 perfectly dressed men and women. All of the guests were talking amongst themselves, laughing, and having a good time.

In the mix were naked women of pleasure. Some sat on laps and some simply posed their bodies provocatively. What drew Evelyn's attention were the nude women who gave oral sex, not just to men, but also to women guests. Evelyn watched an elegant woman in her late 40's who stood off to one side of the room and used one hand to hold her gown up at her waist. She had one foot planted on a wooden chair, with her knee bent. In front of her was a kneeling nude girl, who lapped at the woman's pussy. The older woman used her free hand to grab onto the naked woman's head as she threw back her head and climaxed loudly. It was a mesmerizing sight.

Evelyn noted that people continued to converse around the woman as she found her release, despite the bewitching sight of the two women. It was surreal. Evelyn had never before licked a pussy and wondered if she soon would.

They reached the center of the ballroom. More people seemed to notice Evelyn, and she could read lust in their eyes. Now she stood in the middle of the crowd and there was nowhere to hide. It was embarrassing and humiliating, but it was also exhilarating. She wondered if the guests could see the desire in her eyes, as well.

A small, round table sat in the in the center of the cavernous room. It was covered with a red tablecloth. There were no chairs around it.

"Here we are," Laura said. "I want you to trust me completely. Let go of everything. Lie down, on your back. This is where the fun begins."

Obediently, Evelyn laid down on the unyielding table. It was much too small for her body. The top of her head hung off one side, and her feet dangled from the other.

Laura caressed the girl's hair, leaned down and whispered in her ear. "We'll go slowly until I see how much you can handle. Step by step. I can already tell that you want it and so can our guests. Your pussy is dripping on the tablecloth and we haven't even started. "

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Your pussy juices are what the guests want."

Evelyn was kissed on the forehead, then Laura stepped out of view, leaving her to wonder what would happen next. Her eyes were drawn to a gorgeous, shimmering chandelier which hung from the ceiling. It was massive had a huge assortment of ornate glass crystals hanging down like raindrops.

As she listened to the chattering of the partygoers, her eyes remained focused on the chandelier. She soon felt hands rubbing her body. Laura's hands. It was the most erotic massage she had ever experienced. Evelyn's breasts were lightly stroked by Laura. Then Laura's hands trailed down to her stomach. As if sensing Evelyn's mounting need, Laura tenderly lowered her hands even further to the already drenched pussy. Evelyn was so comfortable with Laura that for a moment she forgot the setting.

The massage continued. With one hand, Laura softly pinched Evelyn's nipples, and with the other hand, she massaged around the yawning entrance of Evelyn's pussy. The fingers never penetrated her slit, but slowly teased it. Laura had meant to stimulate Evelyn and was pleasantly surprised to find that very little effort was needed. Laura felt immensely satisfied that she had managed, again, to find the right girl for the job.

"Place it over here," Laura said to the ballroom staff. "Make sure the arrangement is artfully displayed. Especially around these flawless breasts."

Evelyn didn't have long to wonder about that directive. Even without looking, she knew food was being arranged on her body. The feeling was unmistakable. Two female staffers, dressed in professional uniforms, began to place slices of fruit and pastries on her body. She could feel intricate designs form on her skin as the food was placed symmetrically around her breasts, stomach, and pelvis.

Fruit syrup was then drizzled around her stomach and breasts. She knew the cold liquid had made her nipples hard as diamonds.

When the staff members finished, they left without saying a word. Evelyn was left laying on the table with her eyes still focused on the chandelier. The placement of the table in the center of the room was purposeful. Naturally, the crowd of people moved toward Evelyn to sample her wares.

"Please, help yourselves to both the food and the dish," Laura said to the guests. "She's as delicious as she is beautiful."

It was easier when Laura was giving her the massage and she could block out the guests. At this point, all Evelyn could do was focus on the chandelier as she waited for the inevitable to take place. This was far more awkward than she could ever have imagined.

She mustered a false sense of confidence while the classy guests converged around her and picked food from her naked body. Her tits and pussy were on display for complete strangers. She was sure they could see her heart pounding against her chest, yet she managed to keep her body relaxed. Only curled toes gave away her apprehension.

Despite her tension, the needy sensation in her pussy increased. She knew Laura was right. She did want to be owned, completely.

Evelyn's feet swayed slightly as she felt a rush of excitement from the exhibitionism. The comments made her even hornier:

"She's a pretty one. I've never seen her before."

"New girls are always fun."

Then came the comment which mattered most. A man had dipped a strawberry between her legs at the opening of her pussy, and swirled it in her own juice before eating it.

"Oh God, she's delicious."

It excited her to know that a man sampled her pussy juice and found her tasty. Then an even more shocking quote followed.

"I can't wait to fuck this one."

With her eyes still glued to the glass chandelier, she knew she was about to be fucked. She didn't know by whom, or how many times. All she knew was that it was going to happen, and soon. She was ready and willing to be used.

The fruit soon disappeared from her body, but juices and syrup were left behind. Suddenly, Evelyn felt a warm, moist mouth envelop her left nipple, and suck gently. For the first time since laying on the table, Evelyn looked directly at a guest.

She was surprised to see a mature looking woman suckle her breast. The woman wore a ball gown, and her diamonds sparkled underneath the chandelier. Evelyn briefly made eye contact with her. Abruptly, the woman pulled her mouth away and returned to her friends. Evelyn was momentarily left alone, as if she was a mere plaything.

This whole thing was like a dream. A naughty dream. A wet dream. Could this really be happening? Just as she began to wonder what would happen next, she felt Laura's soothing hand skim along her shoulder and arm.

She felt mildly conflicted. A small part of her wanted to hear Laura say that it was all over, that she did a great job and it was time to wash and get dressed. But her pussy ached for a hard fucking... or two.

When Laura spoke to a stranger who was just out of sight, Evelyn understood very clearly what would happen next.

Laura said, "Here's the girl I've told you about, Mr. Mayor... Yes... She's perfect for you. I've picked her myself.... Go right ahead...Enjoy..."

The Mayor!? Evelyn's mind felt strangely clear now that she knew her immediate destiny. She focused her attention on the chandelier once again.

As Laura's hands continued to glide across Evelyn's neck in an erotic way, the Mayor traced the tips of his fingers across her breasts and stomach. It was as if he was inspecting a new sports car.

"You've outdone yourself, Laura," he said. "This girl is exquisite."

"Have a look between her legs. She's dripping."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds