• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • For the Love of Gramma

For the Love of Gramma

12

Ever hear the expression "Third time is the Charm?" This story is indicative of that. Although what lies herein is the original vision I had for this title, this is very literally the third story to come from it. If I do not maintain exacting focus, then I end up with something completely different from what I imagined—in the case of this title, adding to back story or foreshadowing led to two stories that include the same characters and premise: grandmother/grandson incest—and the end result, as I stated, is not the original vision. So, I have three versions of this, and I will present them all simply because they are different enough that each is a good read unto itself, if I may be so humble to state as much. With that in mind, enjoy.

*****

I lived with my parents and Gramma. Mom and Dad stayed in the master bedroom at the end of the upstairs hall, and I stayed in the bedroom at the other end. Gramma, Mom's mother, stayed in the downstairs bedroom. We were a close family. That is to say, we never argued, we respected each other, and we always attempted to include one another in activities, be it going out to eat, going to the movies, watching a favorite TV show, or enjoying family game night.

I watched my share of porn late at night when everyone was asleep. I had recently gotten into Granny porn. I don't know what it was about those GILFs, but they turned me on like nobody's business. It got so bad, that I began looking for websites dedicated to grannies looking for younger lovers. I eventually happened upon Granny-A-Go-Go. It was completely free, which fit my budget just fine. After creating a profile of my own—I called myself ShyGuyTye simply because I didn't want to give any variation of my real name of Marcus Alexander Coldwell—I began looking at the profiles of the women who had posted ads. Most of these were more MILF than GILF, though.

I really didn't know what I was after, just that when I saw it, I would know. After going through a couple of dozen profiles, I happened upon one that made me take pause. The woman's screen name was WITCHYWOMAN4U. I looked at her profile pic. I stared at it, studied it. Was it really what my mind told me it was? I grabbed my magnifying glass and held it up to the screen, and sure enough, I was looking at a butthole. It wasn't unnaturally wrinkly or obscenely puckered. It was a very light tan color, which played well against her chunky, milky white ass cheeks. It was quite lovely.

There was an amber light, and next to it was the message, "WITCHYWOMAN4U is now online." I wanted to say something, but I didn't want to sound like a complete doofus. It had to be something clever, something that would separate me from the countless other bozos who might be fighting for her attention. After ten minutes of thinking, I typed, "Cast a spell on me."

"I already did."

The reply was quick, instantaneous. My heart began to beat fast. What should I write now? I wondered. I settled for, "And now that you have, what will you do with me?"

"That depends. What are you looking for?" came her reply.

I stared at the screen for all of five minutes. I honestly couldn't think of a thing to say.

"Are you still there?"

"I apologize, ma'am. This is my first time visiting a site such as this. I really don't know how I am supposed to act."

"Believe it or not, I am fairly new to this as well. I have been here just a little over two weeks."

I looked at her Member Since info, and she was telling the truth. "What brought you here?"

"I am a bored widow. I am just looking for a little excitement."

"I'm sorry to hear of your husband's passing. How long has it been?"

"Are you serious?"

"Ma'am?"

"I apologize. It's just that most of the guys I meet here wouldn't care enough to offer their condolences, much less speak openly about it."

"I was raised to be respectful of others, ma'am."

"You certainly are the needle in the haystack, aren't you?"

"I just try to treat people as I would like to be treated."

"You don't know how refreshing that is. I have met some real jerks here. They all think that because I posted an ad that I am some super horny bitch who wants nothing more than to fuck her way through the male population."

"On behalf of the male population, I apologize. Nothing gives anyone the right to be so rude. I am sorry you have had to endure such."

"Aren't you a sweetie-pie?"

"I guess I am." :P

"Better watch that tongue." :D

I stared at the screen again. How was I supposed to respond to that?

"Still there?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You are so polite and respectful. I like that. I hope it isn't some charade."

"No, ma'am. This is who I am."

"Tell me more of who you are."

"Not yet twenty, not sure where my life is going. You?"

"Mid-sixties, full-figured. Again, looking for a little excitement."

"Is your profile pic what I think it is?"

"What do you think of it?"

"It is quite lovely, ma'am."

"Any ideas of what you would like to do with it?"

I had plenty, but none that I cared to share at the moment. "I think I need to go now, ma'am. Will you be on tomorrow night?"

"For you, yes."

"Thank you, ma'am. Good night."

"Good night."

As I logged out, I felt real good about how that conversation went. I had to strategize on what to talk about tomorrow. I went to bed. I fell asleep with that image of her butthole dancing through my mind.

I logged in at 12:15 the following night, and WITCHYWOMAN4U was online. As I had done last night, I IM'd "Cast a spell on me."

"I already did."

"Is that why I came back to you?"

"Yes, and you will keep coming back, my dear."

"May I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Have you hooked up with anyone you have met on this site?"

"No. Like I told you last night, up until I met you, they all have been jerks."

"So, I'm not a jerk?"

"On the contrary. You are one of the nicest, most polite, and most respectful people I have ever met."

"Thank you."

"No, thank you."

I froze again.

"So, you left last night without answering my question."

"Which question was that?" I feigned ignorance. I knew what she meant.

"Actually, there were two questions you did not answer last night. The first was Why are you here? and the second was What would you do if my profile pic was live and in your face?"

I stared at the screen. Should I try to bullshit my way through this, or just be honest and hope I didn't scare her away?

"Are you still there?"

"Ma'am, I want to be completely honest with you. I can fantasize over what I would like to do to you, for you, and with you, but the fact is that I am still a virgin. I'm afraid that I do not have enough experience to do you justice. I know you are looking for excitement, but I doubt that I could provide you with any."

After a solid minute of no response from her, I wrote, "I'm sorry I have wasted your time."

"Wait."

"Ma'am?"

"Why did you come to this site? Be perfectly honest with me."

"If it were simply a case of me wanting to lose my virginity, there are countless girls my own age I could find to meet that end. I don't want that, though. I want that moment to mean something. I figured that an older woman would be more loving and caring, thus bringing more meaning to my first experience. Please don't misconstrue what I am saying, ma'am. It is not simply a case of "Find an older woman and do it with her." I have to know in my heart that she is the one. I looked at over twenty-five profiles before coming to yours. Yours was the only one

that made me want to initiate contact. Right now, I would like to think you are the one I was supposed to meet, that you very literally cast a spell on me. Why else would I feel so comfortable IM'ing you, opening my heart to you? Even if you are not the one, even if you end our contact, I can only hope that the next woman I meet is as wonderful as you. She would have to be, because I am not looking for someone to take my virginity, but someone I deem worthy enough to give it to."

I sat there, rereading my last IM over and over again as I awaited a response. Finally ...

"That was so beautifully written, and I felt your sincerity as I carefully read every word. I could show you so much, Tye. I could teach you, mold you into the perfect lover. It would not be a one-hour crash course, but a journey that would span months, and, if you wanted it, years."

"You would be willing to do that for me?"

"It would be my honor, Tye."

"Thank you so much, ma'am. I promise that I will not disappoint you as a lover."

"Okay, lesson number one. You are free to continue calling me ma'am if you like. I think it is sweet and it makes me feel special. You may call me Kat, however, if you so desire."

"'Ma'am' is fine, ma'am." :P

"There's that tongue again."

"I look forward to you teaching me how to use it properly."

"Oh, I think a nice, long, ten-week course in that would be just fine."

"Feel free to keep me after school for extra credit."

"I like you Tye. I sincerely do. I look forward to our future together."

"As do I, ma'am."

"Why don't you get some sleep and we will talk more tomorrow?"

"Good night."

"Good night, Tye."

I was on cloud nine. I felt like I had just lost my virginity. I didn't know who Kat was, but she was going to become someone very special to me.

I was antsy all day. I hated the fact that I had to wait until after midnight to be with Kat again. Even still, I made the best of my day that I could. Dad was at work, so me, Mom, and Gramma went to the park for a picnic. We had a nice time. I pushed Mom and Gramma on the swings, and we even got on the merry-go-round. Not too fast, though, as Gramma was susceptible to dizzy spells. We went home after a few hours and played a game of Scrabble before Mom and Gramma started dinner. I watched some TV and went online just to see if Kat might log on early, but she wasn't there. I decided to not leave a message as I didn't want to come across as too anxious or even needy.

Dad got home, we ate dinner, watched some TV, then everyone went to bed. I still had the better part of an hour to go before I could talk with Kat again. It couldn't come fast enough. I made myself wait until 12:15, then entered the web site and clicked on the IM. "You don't know the happiness I feel whenever I see that amber light aglow, telling me you are online."

"I will admit, my heart skips a beat as well when I see it come to life next to your name."

"Kat?"

"Yes?"

"I trust you. I've always had issues with trusting people, but I feel so comfortable when we are together."

"Thank you, Tye. I feel that same comfort. Let me ask you something. How is it that a person becomes comfortable doing something?"

"Repetition?"

"Exactly. And how is it that a person gets better at doing something?"

"Again, repetition."

"Yes. You know, you have avoided a question twice now, and I would really like to get an answer from you."

"Ask it again, and I shall answer."

"You know what my profile pic is. What goes through your mind when you look at it?"

"I do not wish to say, ma'am, for I do not want to offend you."

"Where is that level of comfort you alluded to earlier, Tye? Believe me when I say you will not offend me, regardless of how you may respond."

"Okay, then. When I look at it, I imagine kissing all around it."

"Yes."

"I imagine beginning on one cheek and softly kissing it, then moving to the other and softly kissing it as well."

"Yes."

"As I move from cheek to cheek, I would get closer and closer to ... What should I call it?"

"My ass, Tye. Call it my ass."

"I would get closer and closer to your ass, until finally making my way to the center."

"Yes. Tell me more."

"I would then slowly lick my way up and center my mouth on your secret treasure where I would slowly and lovingly kiss it like I was French kissing your mouth."

"Then I would lick it ever-so softly before sucking on it like it was a nipple."

"I would stay on it for as long as you wanted me to. If only five minutes, then only five minutes; but if an hour or more, then as long as you wanted my mouth there, I would gladly do that for you."

I waited for a response. Nothing. Thirty seconds had passed. Still nothing. A minute, ninety seconds. After two and a half minutes, she finally wrote, "Oh, dear Lord, Tye. I just masturbated as I read your words. I had such a big orgasm. My fingers are sticky with my cum."

"Wow! Really?"

"Yes. Thank you. That was so beautiful and hot."

Yet again, I didn't know how to respond.

"Would you like to masturbate?"

"Me?"

"There is no need to type anything. Just read my words as you masturbate. Let me know when you are finished."

"Okay."

"I want you to think of what you told me. I want you to envision that you are gently making love to my ass with your mouth."

"When I read those words, Tye, I got so wet. I inserted the middle finger of my right hand into my hot, wet pussy, and when I pulled it out it was glazed with my thick cum."

"I began to slowly rub that finger on my ass, Tye, pretending that it was indeed your tongue and mouth back there."

"Oh, dear Lord, Tye. Your mouth feels so good on my hot ass. I inserted my finger back into my pussy, which was dripping wet by this time. I placed it back on my ass and slid it inside me, pretending that your tongue had invaded my most personal of regions. I came immediately."

"That orgasm felt good, Tye, but I needed another, more deeply fulfilling one. With my left hand, I began massaging my clit with my thumb while I inserted two fingers into my pussy."

"I worked them in and out of me very slowly, Tye, even as I continued to work the middle finger of my right hand in and out of my ass."

"I then had a thought, Tye. I decided right then and there that since you were gifting me with your virginity, then I would gift you with my anal virginity."

I busted my nut then. Oh, shit. It was the most powerful orgasm I had ever had in my entire life. "BRB," I typed, then went to the bathroom to clean myself up. "Okay. Back." I waited. Three minutes later, she IM'd me.

"Sorry. I got myself so worked up that I had to masturbate again. Guess what I'm doing right now."

"What?"

"I am licking my cum from my fingers. I wish you were here so you could taste it, too."

"I would very much like that."

"Tell me about your orgasm."

"It was the most intense one I have ever had."

"Tell me more. How did it shoot out of you?"

"The first spurt went about four feet into the air and landed on my chest. The second one went directly onto my chest. The third and fourth spurts landed near my navel, and the fifth and sixth puddled around my fingers as I gripped myself."

"Ah, such a tasty waste. If you were here, I would have swallowed every delicious drop."

"Really?"

"I would love to taste your cum, Tye, just as I would love for you to taste mine."

"I want to."

"All in due time. This was your first real lesson under my tutelage, Tye. I want you to be comfortable telling me what you would like to do, that way, when the time comes, you will be less apprehensive about doing it."

"I promise that I won't be apprehensive about what I just told you. It is like you said: I want to make love to your ass with my tongue and mouth."

"You are making me wet again talking like that."

"Kat, do you shave between your legs?"

"I don't. Why do you ask?"

"I have a real disdain for pubic hair."

"Then I promise that I will shave for you."

"Thank you. I read somewhere that shaving makes the clitoris and labia more sensitive, so maybe you will be doing yourself a favor as well."

"I will shave myself tomorrow and see. How big is your penis?"

"I never measured it. Want me to send you a pic of it?"

"Make sure you are holding a ruler next to it when you take the pic."

"Okay. Give me a minute." I slapped my cock around until it got hard again, then slid a ruler next to it. It measured seven and one quarter inches. I took another pic to show its girth. Two inches there. I copied and pasted them to her IM.

"Oh, that is nice. I am going to have such fun with that."

"And I am going to have such fun learning all you have to teach me."

"One thing is for certain: If I am going to give you my anal cherry, I am going to have to stretch myself out real good."

"There is no rush for that, Kat. Just let me know when you are ready."

"And still you are the consummate gentleman. It's no wonder I like you so much."

"I am very fond of you as well, and on that note, I would like to end this conversation. It is going to kill me to have to wait until tomorrow night to speak with you again, Kat, but the anticipation will be rewarded by another lesson from you, I hope."

"Good night, Tye."

"Good night, Kat."

I went to sleep thinking of Kat, woke up thinking of her, and thought about her all throughout the day. All I knew about her was that she was in her sixties and she had a beautiful butthole. I wondered what the rest of her looked like. I would eventually find out, I knew, but I hoped it would be sooner rather than later.

Once again, I forced myself to wait until 12:15 to log on, and sure enough, Kat was there waiting for me.

"How is my special friend tonight?"

"Better, now that you are here with me. How about yourself?"

"Reading your words is like kisses meant for my eyes."

"You are a very romantic person, Tye. Very poetic as well. Do you write?"

"No, ma'am. I never thought I would be able to come up with anything good."

"Ma'am." ;)

"I can try to write something just for you, if you like? What do they call that? A muse?"

"If I truly am your muse, then write me something special."

"A question, please?"

"Certainly."

"When you first offered to be my teacher, you said your instruction would be, 'a journey that would span months, and, if you wanted it, years.' Did you mean that?"

"Yes, Tye. I did."

"So, you would mold me into the perfect lover, and then we would make love for years to come?"

"If you would like that, then yes, Tye, you and I would remain lovers for as long as you desired."

"You would never hurt me, would you?"

"No, Tye. If you gave me the opportunity, I would show you just how completely and honestly a woman could love a man."

"I want that, Kat. I want that with you. You are all I think about. I would love nothing more than to know that five, ten, or even twenty years from now, you still wanted me as your lover."

"Oh, Tye. To hear you say such ..."

And then she went offline. I waited for her to come back, but after an hour passed, I knew she wouldn't. Did I say something to upset her? I reread our correspondence over and over again, but unless she was just plain upset, I don't know what could have set her off. Then again, maybe her power went out. Maybe a hundred different things. Hopefully, she would be back tomorrow to shed some light upon it.

I went to bed. I prayed to a god I did not fully believe in that Kat was okay, that our relationship would be okay.

I checked the website before coming down for breakfast, but Kat wasn't there. If I had somehow upset her, I needed to attempt to fix it. I decided to try my hand at poetry. Hopefully that would put her in a good mood when she reads it.

The Kiss

When my lips meet yours

It is such a sweet surprise

I feel your body quiver

As I listen to you sigh

Enraptured, do you beg of me

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • For the Love of Gramma

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds