• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 06

For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 06

Elunara made her way down the stairs. "Girl, I sure as hell hope you have something better to do with your time than lay on my couch in despair, cause I got clients."

Lydia raised her head. "I sucked off Darguni while Bradly fucked me." She flopped back down.

"Wow. I'm impressed."

"I don't even know WHY. I've NEVER done that with anyone. Hell, the other day with Bradly was the first time I've had sex, and suddenly I'm bridging." She raked her fingers through her hair. "And I loved every minute of it." She groaned. "Gods, I want to do it again."

"I have to ask how that one even happened."

"Well, Darguni was upset that you gave him a hard on..."

Elunara blinked at Lydia's lengthy description. "Suddenly, I wish I could have seen this." She put a hand to her forehead. "Wow... just wow..."

"Who knew sucking a dick could be that... thrilling?"

"I did. But, next time, try sucking Bradly's; you're less likely to choke to death on the load. But never after he's stuck it in either yours or Bryan's ass. That's just disgusting."

Lydia's eyes went wide. "My ass?" She squeaked.

"Oh, you'll get there eventually. If you want, I can train you, make it easier. Might be best if I try to train you first, if you decide it's not for you, you can tell him early and avoid the disappointments all around."

Lydia just stared at her. "You really CAN discuss anything."

"It's a gift." Elunara shrugged. "Consider my offer. If Bradly has a boyfriend, the topic WILL come up."

"Ok." Lydia stared off, wide eyed.

"My advice to you: is to figure out what you enjoy and go for it. You can always pick up my books for reference. But for now, get out of my house. I have a client in ten minutes."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Elunara whistled to herself as she worked on her latest set of commissions.

"I want a cast mold of my dick."

She blinked up at Darguni. "Wha?"

"I know you have one of dad's, now I want one of mine."

She propped her chin in her hand. "Does this have anything to do with "half an inch"?"

"Maybe a little... but no, I can't exactly whip myself out wherever... and I get asked the question... and I can't even count how many have wanted a go until they actually see the damned thing."

"So you want to carry it around in your pocket or something?"

"Maybe..." He considered. "Now, I want two."

Her eyebrow shot up. "Fine. I'll do it. Be aware that you have to be at peak hardness for it to work."

He fidgeted. "I'll make it work."

A few days later, she stood with Darguni in the library. "Alright, how this works, is you get hard, and then lay your dick in this special polymer I designed. It feels like a pussy once you're in it. I then close the top and press it down. If you're rock hard, it'll give me a perfect mold. If not, we have to work on it until it does. After I free you, it has to harden for a few days, and once it's solid, metal gets poured into it and we have a perfect transfer."

"That's pretty cool."

"Unfortunately, due to the fickle nature of this, I have to be here to make it perfect."

Darguni winced. "So... my mother has to handle my junk."

"Deal with it." She shrugged. "You want it done; you'll get it done right. Else wise you're left with a round nothing and no one will believe it's yours."

He rubbed his hand over his face and groaned. "FINE! FINE!"

"If you want, I can give you some privacy." She tapped a finger to her chin. "Or you can pretend I'm someone else and I can do it for you."

"You could try yelling at me... that worked last time." He muttered.

"Do I need to get Lydia?" She whispered. Darguni blushed and she snorted. "Well, well, well."

"Shiiiiit." Darguni pushed his pants down, freeing his quickly hardening dick. "That's never good."

Elunara laughed. "Oh, come on. You've seen our family. It's not really surprising."

"Yeah, but Lydia's always been Bradly's thing... hell, I still only see her as a sister. It's just..."

"Yeeees?"

Darguni turned darker and his dick jumped. "That was the best head I've ever had."

"Really now? Out of an untrained virgin?"

"Virgin?"

"She hasn't even sucked Bradly's dick. Only had sex with him once... but saw yours... and craaaved."

He closed his eyes and shuddered. "I'm an awful brother." He whimpered.

"In fact..." She put her hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ear. "She can't wait to do it again." She ran her thumb across the top of his dick and then the tip. "Well, would you look at that?" She stuck her thumb in her mouth and grabbed a towel. "Can't have any moisture in the mold." She wiped him off and moved him into it. He gasped and grabbed her arm. "See, I told you it felt like a pussy." She pressed down on the mold.

"You're completely crazy." He whimpered.

"I'm also effective." She scribbled several notes on her board.

He blinked at her notes. "You... tasted it?"

"I have a compulsion. Either way, a body's a body." She continued to jot her notes. She popped the latch and helped free him. She examined the mold. "Perfect." She sealed it and put it on her shelf. "In a few days, I'll have it poured. You're free to go."

"You're still crazy."

"You've known me HOW long?" She winked. "You're going to have to figure out that Lydia thing."

"Ugh, I don't want a relationship with her; I just want her to suck my dick again." He yanked his pants up.

"Want who to suck your dick?"

Darguni jolted back. "Bradly!"

"Ew, no. I don't care WHAT I just started; I am not sucking your dick." Bradly shuddered.

Darguni scrubbed his hands over his face. "Honesty policy... honesty policy." He muttered. "I..." He sighed. "I want Lydia to suck my dick again." He winced.

"Oh." Bradly blinked. "Oh... uhh."

"Can you two twits go talk in your room? I have stuff to be doing."

"Yeah, mom." Darguni sighed and pushed past Bradly.

"Sooo what's this about wanting my girlfriend to suck your dick?" Bradly crossed his arms.

"Well you didn't mind the other night." He snorted. "Look, it's just... ugh I don't want HER, just want her mouth for a few minutes." He hunched his shoulders. "That was the best blowjob I've ever gotten, and it's making me feel completely weird."

"Shit, seriously? How many chicks have you banged?"

"I think I'm going to start writing them down like mom does." He snorted.

"I need to get in on this." Bradly blinked.

"Damned if you don't."

"It's kind of unfair, that after everything that's happened, you get the blowjob out of Lydia, and I get my first from Bryan." He flopped on his bed.

"Where are the pair of them?"

"Bryan went home; lord only knows where Lydia is. We were cuddling by portal lake, when she just jumps and runs. We weren't even talking..."

"Maybe she wanted you to talk."

Bradly coughed. "Wouldn't have been space to do so..."

Darguni snorted. "Oh, really?"

He licked his lips. "I love how her mouth tastes..."

"Did you know there is blood on your pants leg?"

"What?" Bradly sat up. "Aw, damn, I bet she got her period."

"Lovely timing, that."

"Ugh!"

"Elunara?" Lydia stuck her head in the door.

"Yeah, shug?"

"Can you get blood out of my skirt?"

"Start early?"

"Yeah."

"Come on, let me show you where I keep my stuff."

"Gee, I remember periods." Susan grumbled. "I remember sex, too."

Elunara giggled. "You were the one who wanted me to keep you intact."

"After this is over, I will seriously debate letting you cut me open."

"And she's not having half the problems I had with mine." Elunara snorted. "So, you're telling me you'd do this again?"

"Possibly." Susan whimpered. "I haven't decided how insane I am, yet."

"Oh, when you watch Grogek cuddle a newborn, your brain will shot circuit and you'll want another."

"I thought you never wanted children."

"No, but there was this brief moment... when Grogek held Darguni for the first time..." She held her arms in the same way. "that I considered it." She dropped her arms. "It was Lorros' fault that I ripped myself open."

"I never knew that." Grogek whispered.

Elunara shivered as she froze in place. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath, before turning around. "It's true. I never said anything, because there were already too many things going on. When Darguni was a baby, I thought that I'd lost my marbles. After Lorros, it was just too horrifying to consider."

He wrapped his arms around her. "My beautiful she wolf."

She snuggled into his embrace. "It is what it is. Now Susan will give you another, and our family will grow again."

"If I could wallow off this bed, I'd hug you too."

Elunara laughed and climbed in bed, wrapping her arms around Susan. "Ours."

"Two months to go." Susan rubbed her belly. "I was never this big at nine with Tina."

"Well, you did fuck the biggest thing in existence." She winked at Grogek.

He climbed in bed and tugged both women into his lap. "My wives."

Tulani came in. "Do you need more dresses?"

"Huh?" Susan looked up.

"You have a rip in your dress."

Susan frowned. "Damn it, I liked this one."

Tulani sat down at her desk. "I'll measure you tomorrow; get you a few with extra room."

"Thank you, Elunara. I'm going to bed now." Lydia bowed.

"Good night, Lydia."

"I want sex so badly right now." Susan pouted.

"I'm sorry, sweetie." Elunara ran her hands over Susan's belly. "Do you really want to risk labor right now?"

"No."

"When you are healed..." Grogek cuddled her. "We'll make up for lost time."

"I'd hate to have her the natural way."

"Don't worry, I'll be there, and I'll make it nice and clean." Elunara ran her fingers through Susan's hair. "I dare not risk you."

The next day, Bradly sat on Lydia's bed and rubbed her side. "How are you feeling, Sweetheart?"

"I feel like hell. Go... hang out with Bryan today."

"Are you sure?" He twirled a lock of her hair in his fingers. "If you need me to stay..."

"Go." She growled. "Or I'll rip your damned head off."

He jumped up. "Ok, I'm going. I'm going." He jogged down the stairs.

"You have the look of a man who just discovered that Lydia is cranky on her period."

"Thanks, mother." He snorted. "That would have been nice to know." With a sigh, he rubbed the back of his head. "You think that's why she's been so crazy lately?"

"Well, duh. But you don't just out and SAY it." Elunara snorted.

"Fun. Well, I'm going to go find Bryan."

"Enjoying that little experimentation?" She grinned.

"Yeah... it's weird alright. But I kind of like it. Are you going to be home today?"

"Nah, I'm going to do my house wide medical checks, and then I have some deliveries in Ironforge I've been meaning to get to. I'm going to get Susan's waddling butt to the training yard."

"I HEARD THAT!"

Elunara giggled. "Anyway, house is free. I recommend the signs." She winked.

Bryan sat in the amphitheater adding more detail to his work. He was quite proud of his latest batch of sketches. It was his fondest wish to just sit and draw Bradly for the day. For the moment, he was content to work from memory. Maybe later today, he'd convince Bradly to an art sitting.

"Oh, look, it's the little faglet."

Bryan closed his eyes and sighed. "Really? You're still on this?"

Thomas, formerly Tommy, yanked the pages out of Bryan's lap. He peered down at the drawings. "Figures, the faglet has gone fag, just like his daddies." He ripped the pages while his friends laughed.

"No! You asshole!" Bryan shoved Thomas. "Those were mine!"

"Like I fucking care." He continued to rip the papers.

Bryan tried to punch Thomas, but he harmlessly blocked it.

"Stupid little faglet, shouldn't have dropped out of training." Thomas punched Bryan in the face, knocking him down. With a swift kick to Bryan's stomach, Thomas began to laugh.

Soon the other men joined in.

"STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!"

"Fuck, it's him." One of the men ran.

"Oh, look, it's piss pot Bradly." Thomas sneered. The other men turned and took a stance. "Can't take us all on!" He called.

"Five against one? Please..." Bradly dove in. By time he was done, only Thomas remained behind. "You leave him the fuck alone, you shithead."

"Feel good to defend the weak?" Thomas wiped his nose. "No one cares about one little faglet."

Bradly grabbed Thomas by the throat and squeezed. "You leave him the fuck alone, you worthless piece of shit, or by the goddess, I'll rip out your intestines and force feed them up your ass." He flung Thomas to the side and promptly ignored him. He turned to Bryan and stooped down. "Sweetie, are you ok?"

Bryan whimpered and clung to the pieces of paper. "It hurts."

"Come on; let's get you to the healer. Momma's gone on a delivery. Ina will fix you."

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing to me?"

"Because I'm not stronger... if I hadn't quit..."

"No. No, don't do that." Bradly wiped Bryan's hair out of his face. "You are who you are." He helped scoop up the tattered paper, before hauling Bryan to his feet. "I think you're just fine the way you are." He kissed Bryan's temple. "Let's get you healed up."

Thomas coughed and narrowed his eyes. Now wasn't that special?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 233 milliseconds