Forbidden Desires

He held her hips tightly and pulled back until only the tip of his cock was inside her before pushing slowly back inside her, her eyes closed and she breathed heavily as he filled her tight hole. He sped up his hips moving inside her and she pulled her legs to her chest, he thrust faster pulling out before slamming in deep and she pressed her lips together stifling her moans. He pulled her legs over his shoulders allowing him to hit deeper inside her and reaching between them turned the base of the vibrator feeling it hum to life. The thin barrier between her pussy and ass was stretched further with both of her holes filled and he could feel the vibrations against his cock, her muffled cries grew louder and he leant down to kiss her lips.

"Don't hide your moans from me pet, I want to hear all of them. They're mine, I want all of you." she cried out against his mouth and he straightened up digging his fingers into the soft skin of her thighs and turned his head to nibble the skin of her calf. Sliding his hands down her legs he placed his thumb against her clit rubbing the sensitive flesh and she screamed her back arching and her hands curling into the sheets. Her body trembled and he spoke through gritted teeth. "Don't you fucking cum until I say you can."

He saw the muscles in her stomach tense as she fought against the pleasure rising in her, from beside her his phone rang and he looked down at the name. Amalia. With a mischievous grin he grabbed the phone not stopping his thrusts or stilling his thumb on her clit.

"Don't you make a sound." Her eyes widened and she shook her head.

"Sir please."

He winked and pressed the button to answer the phone. "Hi baby."

"Hi, just calling to see how everything's going."

He pressed harder on her clit and listened as she tried to keep her moans quiet, he pushed deep into her tight ass and rolled his hips. "It's going real well, I should be home in a couple hours."

"Good, I've missed you." Her voice was low and seductive and he gritted his teeth as Bella's ass tightened around his cock as she fought her orgasm.

"Oh baby I miss you too," he frigged her clit faster with his thumb and she bit the back of her hand a soft whimper escaping.

"Well hurry up and finish, I've missed feeling you inside me."

"Hmm, feeling naughty are we baby?" His eyes didn't leave Bella's face and the girls dark eyes pleaded with him as she fought back her orgasm and he began thrusting hard into her ass again, his thumbed worked quickly on her small clit.

"Umm I'm always naughty for you baby, now hurry up and finish so you can come home and fuck your wife."

"I'll be home soon baby and I want you wet for me." Amalia giggled and hung up, he dropped the phone back on the bed and sped up his thrusts, the bed rocked slamming into the wall and she dropped her hand from her mouth crying out.

"Please sir can I cum?"

"Cum." His voice was a hard command and she screamed her pussy working around the vibrator and her tight ass convulsing around his cock, a loud shout ripped from his chest and he came inside her no longer virgin hole. She could feel his cock pulsing inside her as he spilled his hot cum and cried out again as her own orgasm was pushed higher. He held himself still for a moment catching his breath as feeling the vibrator still buzzing inside her pussy as she whimpered and writhed on the bed, he twisted the base and pulled the toy from her dripping pussy and held it to her lips watching as she obediently cleaned it of her juices. Stroking his hand over her stomach he stepped back and pulled her to her feet, leaning down he kissed her and tangled his large hand in her soft hair.

"I hear Brendan is having a party next weekend."

"How do you know?"

"I live a couple of doors down from him, he came round to warn me that it may get loud. Are you going?"

"He invited me." She sounded nervous as she spoke.

"Are you going?" He repeated his question.

"I think so."

He nodded. "Good," he pointed to the dresser. "There are clothes in there you can wear, I have to get home."

"Yes sir." He kissed her again and left the room going into the bathroom, he showered quickly and when he returned to the bedroom she was gone. He packed up and drove home, the guilt was burning in his chest but he pushed it down trying to get the thought of Bella out of his head.

*

The week passed slowly and she waited for him to summon her again, Friday came and she had English with him last, during lunch she was sat outside with Brendan, their heads close and talking quietly when he came over to them.

"Sorry Brendan but I need to borrow Annabella for a moment," she looked into his green eyes her cheeks heating, she stood and followed him into the school, he reached into the inside pocket of his suit jacket and pulled out a pair of small white panties. Her eyes widened and she glanced around making sure they were alone.

"I want you to go and put these on, now."

She frowned. "What are they?"

He raised an eyebrow and she felt a jolt of lust low in her belly. "You don't question it pet, go and put them on and keep them on during class. Understand?"

She nodded. "Yes sir."

She walked away and slipped into the bathroom, she wore a patterned sun-dress and slid her own blue thing down her legs before slipping the new white panties on, bunching her thong in her hand she stuffed them into her bag just as the bell rang. She hurried to the class and sat at the back of the room, Brendan slid into the desk next to her and smiled. Class started and she waited to see if Alejo would do anything, after half an hour she jumped as she felt a slight buzzing against her clit, she gasped and Brendan looked over at her.

"You OK baby?" She nodded and forced herself to look forward meeting Alejo's green eyes, he smiled and she watched his hand drift under the desk and the vibrations increased. She tried to concentrate as he spoke but his deep voice only made the heat in her stomach increase and she placed her hands in her lap shifting slightly trying to take the pressure off her clit but it only made it worse pressing against her and the vibrations pulsed through her body. Five minutes passed, then ten, then fifteen and he turned up the vibrations every so often watching as her cheeks flushed pink and her breathing hitched in her throat, finally she put her hand up and he looked at her questioningly.

"May I please be excused sir?"

"Come on Bella there's only five minutes left."

She couldn't stop a whimper escaping her lips and she looked down at the desk, Brendan looked over raising his eyebrow but she couldn't meet his gaze. She bit her lip and waited, counting down the seconds to the final bell. The vibrations increased again and she curled her hands into fists in her lap knowing that Alejo was looking at her, her orgasm was building and she knew she wouldn't be able to hold it for long.

The bell rang and the rest of the class stood, Brendan looked down at her. "You coming?"

"I need to speak with Mr Garcia first but I'll see you tomorrow OK?" She struggled to keep her voice level and Brendan nodded and left, finally the room was empty and she heard him stand from the desk and lock the door.

"Come here."

She stood and moaned as the vibrations ran through her body and walked towards the desk, the minute she was in reach he grabbed her wrist and bent her over the desk, he pulled the panties down, freed his cock, pushed her dress over her ass and slammed into her. No one could see his desk from the window and he fucked her hard, her pussy was dripping and her nails curled into the wood of the desk leaving scratch marks. She tensed and came hard around his cock and he sped up his thrusts pushing her orgasm higher before pulling out and slamming his thick cock into her tight ass, he placed his hand on her back pushing her chest against the desk and the cool wood against her hot skin shocked her.

"Tell me, tell me anyone else can make you feel like this?" He spoke through gritted teeth and thrust harder into her ass.

"They can't."

"No one but me can make you feel like this."

"Only you sir."

"Good girl," his hips slammed against her ass pushing his cock deep inside her and she let out a choked sob, he reached forward and wrapped his fingers around her throat pulling her back and squeezing tightly, his breath beat against her ear and she pushed back against him drawing him deeper into her.

"Oh god I'm going to cum," he growled into her ear and thrust deep spilling his hot cum into her tight ass, she cried out and her nails dug harder into the desk the scratches going deeper before she slumped forward breathing heavily. He tidied their clothes and turned her, pulling her into his arms he kissed her and stroked her cheek gently. "You be a good girl this weekend OK?"

"Yes sir." Her dark eyes smouldered up at him and she trembled.

"Go on home pet."

She walked from the room looking over her shoulder at him before opening the door and walking out, he rubbed his hand over his chin and tried to work out the feelings coursing through him. He had never thought about cheating on his wife until he had met this girl and when it had started he thought it would be the one time when she had broken down but now she was all he could think about.

"Fuck," he kicked the desk looking down at the scratch marks on the wood. He had really gotten himself into trouble this time.

*

"Read 'em and weep ladies," Brendan threw his cards onto the table and smiled at Bella. "Take it off baby."

She smiled and standing from the table shimmied out of her small play-suit, Brendan's eyes roamed over her curved body in her pale blue lace underwear and his lips curved in a smile, he stood too and held his hand out to her. She placed her small hand in his and he lead her from the crowded kitchen, he pulled her outside and slid his hands round her slim waist, neither of them felt the eyes on them.

Alejo sat at his bedroom window, from there he had a perfect view into Brendan's garden and he watched the two of them as Brendan leant down to kiss his Bella on her pouting lips, he walked her backwards until her back hit the fence and Alejo felt a stab of jealousy run through him.

Brendan pulled away and smiled down at Bella. "Come with me," he pulled her into the garage and locked the door leading outside and the one leading into the house, unlocking the door of the black truck parked there he slid into the back seat and pulled her onto his lap. She giggled as his hands roamed over her exposed skin, tickling slightly and wriggled in his lap, she could feel his hard cock against her and sighed pushing her hips down and grinding against him.

"Fuck Bella. I want you so bad." She rutted her hands into his hair and kissed him. "Are you sure about this."

She looked into his blue eyes and licked her lips. "Shut up and fuck me Brendan." He reached between them and undid his jeans, pushing them down along with his boxers he pushed her knickers aside and teased her entrance with a finger. She was already wet and he growled pushing his hips up and burying himself inside her, she gasped and her eyes slid closed as his thick cock stretched her and she began to roll her hips against him listening as his breathing sped up, feeling his pant against her ear.

She braced her hands on his bare chest and thrust against him, his fingers curled into the soft skin of her thighs and he pushed upwards, meeting her thrusts and kissing her neck, marking the skin. Her breasts bounced on her chest, her soft moans filled the car and he kissed her nipple through her bra feeling it harden under his lips.

"Oh Brendan," she pulled her bra straps down her arms and he took a nipple into his mouth sucking, licking, nibbling and tease until she was shaking against him. For the first time since she had met him she wasn't thinking about Alejo, she only thought about the boy in the car with her filling her with his thick cock and teasing her to breaking point with his talented tongue. He wrapped his arms around her waist and switched his head to the other nipple and she cried out bouncing on his cock rising up until only the swollen head was left in her tight heat but sinking back down and grinding her hips against him. Her juices ran down his cock and he dug his fingers into her skin leaving soft bruises, the car rocked and the only sounds were her soft moans and their matching ragged breathing. She felt him grew bigger inside her and knew he was close, pressing hard against him she rolled her hips quickly feeling her own orgasm build and when he bit down on her sensitive nipple she threw her head back and came hard around him. He followed spilling his hot cum into her, his head falling back against the seat, his eyes closed and her name on his lips. They stayed quiet for a moment waiting for their breathing to return to normal before he stroked her back gently.

"Mr Garcia seems to like you."

She jumped and felt guilt wash through her at the name. "He seems real nice."

"He is, so's his wife. I heard around school their finally having a baby."

Her stomach dropped. "She's pregnant?"

"Yeah," she dropped her head to his shoulder so he couldn't see her face. "She used to work at the school, they met there when they were kids but she left a couple years ago, she wants to be a writer." He kissed her shoulder. "We should go back baby, they'll wonder where we went."

She pushed her feelings down and together they went back to the party, for the rest of the night she tried to keep her mind off Alejo and stayed with Brendan through the night. She thought about it over the weekend and when Monday came she knew what she needed to do.

A knock came on the door of his classroom at eight thirty on Monday morning. "Come in." She slipped into the room and pressed her back against the door closing it. "Bells," he stood and frowned at the look on her pretty face. "What's the matter pet?"

"Is your wife pregnant?"

He stopped and his stomach lurched. "What?"

"Is your wife pregnant?"

He sighed as her dark eyes found his and knew he couldn't lie to her. "Yes."

Her face dropped and her breath hitched in her throat. "Shit."

"I saw you with Brendan the other night." He stepped forward pressing his body against her and tilting her head up to look at him. "What did you two do?"

"That's not what this is about." She was trembling against him.

"Did you fuck him?"

"It's not important."

"Did. You. Fuck. Him?" His voice was hard and she pushed against his chest.

"You can't say anything to me, you're married, your wife is pregnant."

He curled his fingers around her throat and slid his hand down the front of her jeans, pressing his fingers against her pussy he heard her gasp, it barely took a second before he could feel her juices through her panties and she was pressing forward against him. He freed his cock from his trousers and pushed her jeans and thing down her legs, lifting her into his arms he pressed her back against the door and pushed into her tight heat. She moaned and dropped her head to rest on his broad shoulder, her nails curled into him through his suit jacket and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He held her with one arm and his free hand covered one breast teasing her through her t-shirt and bra feeling her nipple harden, he thrust hard against her as though this was the last time he would ever feel her tight heat around his cock.

She pressed her hips forward, humping down on his cock biting at his neck to stifle her moans, he held her ass in his large hands moving her on his length feeling the silken walls of her pussy milk his cock. Her orgasm built in her stomach and he felt her pussy convulse around him, he twisted his hips hitting against the sweet spot inside her with each thrust and she moaned against his neck.

He knew she was waiting for his permission to cum, she was such a good girl and he wanted this to last a moment longer, he knew the minute he felt her tight pussy quiver around him in orgasm he would explode and then he would loose her forever. He curled his fingers around her throat and kissed her, his tongue thrust into her mouth as his cock thrust into her pussy and he spoke against her lips.

"You cum whenever you want pet, this one is all about you."

"Thank you sir," she wrapped herself around him tightly and came hard her juices soaking his cock and he slammed into her filling her with his cum for the last time. He dropped his head to her shoulder and waited for their breathing to calm before placing her back on her feet, she dressed quickly and looked into his eyes. "I don't think I should be in your class any more."

"You're probably right."

"I don't think we should be alone."

"I think that's best."

She looked up at him sadly and reached on her toes to kiss his lips softly. "Goodbye sir."

"Bye pet."

She walked from the classroom without looking back, he went about his day is a daze and when last period came he automatically looked for her in his class. He was despondent and when the bell finally rang Luanna came over to his desk.

He held up his hand before she could even start to speak. "Not today Luanna."

Her eyes fell and she walked towards the door, he ran his fingers over the scratch marks his Bella had left on his desk before turning back to her.

"Luanna, lock the door."

She frowned but turned the lock and looked towards him. "You think you can get a better grade?" She nodded and he beckoned her towards him. "Then you best get over here, bend over the desk and show me exactly how bad you want it."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds