Forbidden Fantasy Hotel

I quickly wrote her name down and joined her on the bed. "I'm Candace." I gave her a few seconds to write my name and put down her card before I began kissing her deeply. "Mmmmm Candy, you are sweet!" she said and hungrily kissed me back. Calvin and Alphonso stood watching us kissing and groping each other not knowing what to do.

Sharice pushed me down on my back and began sucking hungrily at my breast while fingering my clit. This girl was not wasting any time and her roughness was turning me on. She pinched my nipples and bit them sucking hard.

"Unngh Shit!" I moaned as she plunged her fingers deep into my pussy working them in and out. I thrust my hips up to meet her hands.

"Damn girl, I wanted to fuck you as soon as you walked in the lobby" she said and climbed on top of me. She continued to roughly lick and bite my breasts while spreading my legs with her knees. "You ever pussy fucked Candy?" she asked.

I shook my head no not fully knowing what she meant. Sharice spread my legs wider and wrapped hers around them. She reached down and spread her pussy lips exposing her clit. Then she spread mine. "Push your clit against mine." She said.

I quickly obeyed as she locked our legs like scissors. An amazing chill ran up my spine as our clits touched. I had never felt anything so soft and sensual in my life. I immediately began to grind my hips against hers reveling in the feeling. I'd been eating pussies and getting ate out by women for about six months but this shit was the REAL DEAL. I'd never felt so turned on in my life and I pumped against he harder and faster. She roughly squeezed my tits and bit me. I was in sheer ecstasy when I heard Calvin approaching the bed. He came around to my side and playfully hit my face with his dick. I quickly and hungrily took it into my mouth while Sharice and I continued to fuck. I could feel her juices mixing with mine running down our entwined legs.

Sharice quickly got up and rotated our position. She lay on her back and pushed her pussy back into mine. We began to fuck some more. Her clit felt large and I knew my climax was near. I deep throated Calvin's dick trying to shift the focus. I didn't want this pleasure to end.

I opened my eyes too see Sharice sucking on Alphonso's dick. I watched it disappear between her luscious lips.

I felt my climax building faster and stronger. Sharice's hips were bucking against me wildly and as her clit kissed and caressed my clit I could not hold back any longer. I screamed as I came but Sharice did not stop she continued to fuck me more urgently and harder. She worked her body expertly her clit pressing deeper and harder against mine and seconds later I came again, and again, and again. I tried to concentrate on Calvin's dick but I was lost in the most mind-blowing orgasm I'd ever felt. My body shook uncontrollably as wave after wave rushed through me.

Before I had time to recover Sharice had gotten up and moved her pussy directly into my face. She straddled my mouth and began to grind against my lips. I opened my mouth and welcomed her pussy by lapping at it with my tongue. The mixture of my cum and hers tasted delicious as I hungrily slurped at it. "Yeah eat that pussy Candy" she moaned.

.

I felt my pussy lips opening and a dick slid in. I couldn't see whose it was but it felt wonderful. I bucked against it. My pussy was ready for more. "Turn her over I want her ass." I heard a voice say.

Before I knew it the 3 of them were moving me around the bed. Calvin lay down and told me to straddle his dick, he didn't have to tell me twice, as I willing hopped on allow it to fully penetrate me. Sharice was behind me slapping my ass harder and harder. I moaned at the painful pleasure. She then spread my ass cheeks and stuck her tongue in swirling it around and around. The she replaced it with her fingers working them in and out. "She's ready." I heard her say.

Then I felt it. My ass muscles tensing as Alphonso's dick went into my ass. I screamed in pain. He stopped momentarily. "Just relax Candy" I heard Sharice say. "Take a deep breath and relax." Alphonso pushed in deeper slowly inch by inch by inch. Calvin was rocking his hips pushing his dick deeper into my pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" I didn't recognize my own voice as I let out a low guttural primal sound.

The pain had quickly turned to intense pleasure. I thought I was going to go out of my ever-loving mind. I must have sounded like that girl in the Exorcist when I screamed, "FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Calvin and Alphonso quickly obeyed as they both pounded into me deeper, faster and harder. I floated on a cloud of ecstasy not wanting to come down.

I almost cried when I heard the warning bell. No, not yet I thought. I had cum over and over but I wanted more. I mentally added these 3 to the list of people I needed to contact later.

Alphonso pulled his dick out of my ass and shot his cum all over it. I felt Sharice's soft hands rubbing it in.

When Alphonso backed away Calvin flipped me over on my back and after a few quick strokes he pulled out shooting his load over my stomach and tits. To my surprise Sharice lay down on top of me and rubbed our bodies together soaking the cum up.

Alphonso, Calvin, and I got our cards and headed towards the door to wait for the bell. Sharice lay back down on the bed. "You guys can waste your time running I'm staying right here until someone comes in. It's the last round anyway." She laughed.

The lights went out and we stumbled out the door.

I entered what would be the last room and leaned against the wall. My body was still quivering from all of the amazing orgasms I'd had so far. I heard breathing around me so I knew I wasn't alone. I decided to take a few seconds to catch my breath before the lights came on. Sliding down the wall I sat on the floor. I rested my head on my knees feeling tired and content.

I didn't notice the lights come on but as soon as I heard her voice I knew I'd been found. "Hello sweetie." She said.

I looked up into 8 eyes that belonged to 4 of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. My mind raced as I realized that I was the last to see my partners which meant they could do ANYTHING to me they wanted as well as make me do anything to them.

I didn't know whether to be afraid or overjoyed. I saw tits swinging, erect nipples, shaved pussies, hairy pussies and succulent asses. I felt like a kid in a big candy store.

A big beautiful sister grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. She had HUGE breasts and a big fat round jiggly ass.

"I'm Kim" she said and pointed towards my card. She led me to the bed and sat me down. I quickly wrote down her name and the others introduced themselves.

Raven, was café au lait with firm breasts and shiny black hair that hung right at her shoulders. Tamera was the tallest of the group, at least 5'11, in her stocking feet, with long luscious legs and the color of deep rich mud.

Last was Toni the obvious leader of the group. She watched me write all of the names down then asked me for my name. "Candace" I whispered.

They each wrote it on their cards. I noticed that none of them wrote each other's names down and I inquired to Kim as to why. "Cus we are not gonna fuck each other we've done that already. We all are gonna fuck you. "I shuddered with anticipation.

Toni ordered me to lie back on the bed. When I did I felt each of them grab my legs and feet and spread me from stem to stern. They then grabbed scarves and quickly tied me to the bed like the letter X.

Toni walked over and placed a blindfold over my eyes. I lay there completely naked, and exposed unable to see my partners and squealed inside with delight as I realized that I was about to live up to the name of the game. These ladies were about to RAVAGE me.

I felt a mouth on my tits sucking gently then harder. Then it moved to the other tit. No wait that's another tongue. I realized that each breast had its own sucker. I moaned loudly.

I felt fingers and hands playing with my pussy. They plunged in and out and rubbed the clit. I tried to figure out if it was one person or two but I knew I didn't care. I ground my hips into the fingers and hands. My pussy was sopping wet soaking their hands and the bed.

I felt a tongue in my pussy. It swirled around and around and around. Oh my Gosh! There were actually two tongues in my pussy. They are flicking my clit and dueling with each other. One is on my clit licking it and the other is plunging in and out of my hole. Oh Sweet Jesus! They both are sliding together up and down the length of my pussy. Four lips, FOUR LIPS! are kissing my pussy. "Aaaaah! Oooooh! Aieeeeee! YES! YES! YES! I screamed as I raced to my first orgasm. The tongues on my pussy and breasts moved faster and faster. The orgasms raced through my body I grew hoarse from screaming. I breathed harder and harder trying to catch my breath – afraid that I would pass out.

One of the lips moved from my pussy. The other one continued to suck and lick. I felt nipples against my lips. "Suck it." A voice said.

I opened my mouth and a tit fell in. I greedily suck on it like a newborn baby. It was large and I guessed it must be Kim's. As I sucked I felt a warm sweet liquid roll down my throat. I realized Kim must be a nursing Mom and I hungrily suckled up her milk and I smiled thinking how appropriate. It quenched my throat and I drank hungrily. Kim pulled her tit back and milk dropped against my lips. She kissed me licking it up.

"You like to suck do you? Then try this", another voice said.

One of the mouths moved from my tits. I smelled the pungent aroma of pussy. I knew one was near my face. I flicked my tongue out searching for it I thought the tip of it brushed against a clit but it moved away too quickly – teasing me. Then I felt bare pussy lips against my face. I opened my mouth and began to eat out the strange and sweet pussy. After several minutes I felt her legs quiver as she came and her cum flooded my mouth. I sucked on it realizing that I was still thirsty as she moved away.

I was licking my lips and ground my hips into the 2 tongues. Kim had returned to sucking my pussy when I felt a hairy pussy drop into my face. "Suck on this honey." Her voice said.

I quickly obliged surmising it was my other tit sucker since I felt her move from my breasts. At that moment I wondered why all women were not bisexual pussy was the sweetest taste on earth to me. I greedily began to feast on the hairy pie.

One of the tongues moved from my pussy and I waited to see what its owner was going to do. The other tongue stopped licking too and I heard what I thought was Kim's voice say, "Oh shit, Toni. Are you gonna fuck her with that?" "Yes, move so I can get between them sweet thighs." I heard her say.

I continued to slurp on the pussy as I waited. I felt a dick head slide up and down my own pussy. My eyes widened as I realized Toni must be about to fuck me with a strap on. Before I could think about the prospect anymore she slammed the dick into me. I felt it in the pit of my stomach and I moaned into the pussy I was sucking. I felt Toni hips against my legs and she thrust into me over and over.

"Move all of you. I wanna fuck her right." Toni crawled deeper in between my legs. "Untie her legs." She ordered.

She grabbed them, placed them over her shoulders and pulled me toward her so that she could fuck me harder. I felt her clit against mine as she pressed the strap on into me. I relived the sensations of fucking Sharice's pussy with dick inside me. I fucked her back roughly.

"Aww shit! Fuck me girl" she screamed. Our hips bucked wildly against each other. I exploded with an orgasm.

"Don't hog the pussy Toni." I heard someone say. Toni got up off of me. I heard rustling. Over the next several minutes each of the girls traded the strap on and crawled between my legs fucking me. I'd never been fucked with a strap on before and I enjoyed what seemed to be the best of both worlds. Tits pressed against mine. Clits were grinding with mine while DICK sweet sweet DICK was deep inside my pussy. I fucked each girl with lust and passion enjoying the ravaging they were giving me.

When each of them was finished fucking me I lay there spent. The warning bell still had not rung. I felt another pussy drop into my face. "You haven't licked me yet." I heard a voice say. I could tell from the weight it must be Kim's luscious fat ass. I tongued her deep and hard.

When she came Toni removed my blindfold then straddled my face. "I want you to see this." She said. I silently thanked her as I sucked her clit and pussy lips sending her to a rocking orgasm as well.

Toni was still on my face when the warning bell sounded. I gave her pussy a few quick kisses and she moved off of me so they could untie me.

When I was free I kissed each of the girls on the lips. "Happy New Year!" I sang out joyously and "Good luck everyone," I said as we all walked back to the lobby area.

When we all assembled each person was naked. We had all left our clothes in various rooms and Joan had gathered them in a pile for us to sort out later. I looked around the room at the partners I'd had and the ones I did not. I wished the game could continue.

I looked down at my card. I'd had 8 different partners and Sarita twice. 9 points I thought. I no longer cared if I won my body was completely satisfied and no matter who left with $10,000 dollars I had enjoyed myself immensely.

Joan stepped to the middle of the room. "Everyone looks happy and satisfied." She said. We all looked around and laughed.

"Well let's see who gets to go into the New Year $10,000 richer," she said. "I'm gonna start high anyone who has 20 points or more raise your hand."

We all looked around no one's hand raised. Joan began to count down slowly. "18, 17, No one's hand had raised yet. I began to feel a little better about my 9 points. "16, 15." Joan continued to count downward then changed her strategy. "Okay, I'm gonna skip down a bit 12" she said.

Still no hands went in the air. I began to think that I might have won. There were only 2 more numbers to go.

"11" Joan said and dramatically looked around the room. I got excited. This was it if no one's hand went up for 10 I would have won or at the least tied. I fidgeted in my chair with anticipation.

"10" Joan said. A hand shot up in the air. It belonged to Justin, my first partner. My heart sank. I had really wanted to win.

"Okay, let's tally up your names to verify Justin" she said.

Justin stood and began to call the names on his card. "Candace" Joan looked to me for confirmation. I nodded my head.

"Maria" the other Spanish girl nodded. "Phyllis, Sarita, and Kim" they all nodded in agreement. "Raven, Toni, Tamera, Lucy." All of these ladies nodded as well.

One last name to be read and he'd won. After a long pause he finally read it.

"Alphonso."

We all looked at Alphonso in surprise. He shifted in his seat but did not answer.

"Alphonso are you Justin's 10th point?" Joan asked looking him straight in the eye. "Yeah!" he grudgingly said as we all broke into laughter. Apparently he was bisexual after all.

"Well games over everyone. There's more fun to be had downstairs as the Forbidden Fantasy's Annual New Year's Eve party is in full swing. I hope you enjoyed your evening and please come back to Forbidden Fantasy whenever you are in need of pleasure." Joan said with a huge smile.

I went to the pile to gather my clothes. I had lost the money but I didn't feel like a loser at all. My body felt exhilarated and alive. I decided to book another game for my birthday weekend in a few months. Next time I would ask Jamir to participate.

As I was leaving Sarita approached me and asked if I would be attending the party downstairs. "Sure, just let me get dressed." I said.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the elevator. "No need to. Clothing is optional." She said as the doors closed and she pulled me into a kiss.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds