• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Forbidden Love 04

Forbidden Love 04

12

Aleksander stalked out of the drawing room oblivious to his sister's shocked gasp. He knew he was acting disgracefully, being as rude as he was to his mother but there was nothing he could do about it. It had been eleven days since that fateful night at Belle's and he still had not been summoned. Oh, she had thought about him, he was sure of it but not in the 'Oh how I miss you Aleksander' way. More like, sex with a vampire, Good God! Way. And that was not helping his ego and, more importantly, his bruised feelings at all. He could always go see her on the pretext of hearing, or feeling his name being mentioned or thought off, but they would both know that his name had not been mentioned in that context. He heard his mother call his name and he had half a mind to ignore her, but it would not do. Especially if his father were to find out. He knew his father had at least an inkling of how he was feeling but he did not think his father would be so understanding if he was continuously rude to his mother. He sighed sullenly, feeling like the utter, childish prat he knew he fully well was and drawled, 'Yes mother. How exactly may I help you?'

'Aleksander Romano, I have no idea why you are biting every one's head off and right now I am too peeved to care but if you think that you can walk out on me again mid sentence I shall get angry. And there is a sound reason why none of you children have ever seen me lose my temper. I don't think you want me to do so now.' His mother, Esmeralda sharply said.

He was about to ask her what she could possibly do, knowing how cowering she always acted around her father but when he looked up from his slouched position into her eyes, his words were swiftly choked back. He had never seen his mother look the way she looked now. Her eyes were a glowing blue, so light they were almost translucent. Her fangs were unsheathed and looked sharper than normal and her whole body was trembling, from barely controlled anger, he was sure. He looked at his sisters and saw that they looked as shocked, and a tad frightened as he was.

'I'm sorry mother,' he mumbled.

'And so you should be. I do not know why you are in such a foul mood and I do not particularly care but you will treat everyone with respect and you shall, and I repeat SHALL get ready for the seven hundredth annual ball which takes place tomorrow evening. Have I made myself clear?' She hissed out the last bit.

He quickly nodded so as to stop himself from wondering why his mother suddenly scared him, even more so than his father. Esmeralda nodded and imperiously swept out of the room, presumably to her chambers on the third floor. He looked somewhat shaken. He turned to his sisters who looked the same way, even more so.

Katrina, the elder twin by four minutes looked at him in wonder, 'Goodness, I have never seen mother so angry. And all because you cannot get yourself out of your silly mood. It's a good thing she did not bite you. I don't think she would have stopped until you were near death.'

He rolled his eyes at that, 'Don't be fatuous Kat. Do you really think our mother would have done that to any of her offspring?'

'I do,' Elena piped, 'She looked livid. She most certainly would have. And what has got you so surly anyway, Aleks? It's one thing, being rude but putting the rest of us in trouble, that's just not on. I suggest you snap out of your funk, Aleks.'

And these two were supposed to be older than him? They acted like they were barely out of teenage-hood, which they probably still were, well in the vampire time-frame. He did not deign to answer their questions and turned away, leaving them to shriek that he should 'answer' them. He went to his room trying his hardest but probably failing to not slam the door. He held his breath for a second, thinking his mother was going to swoop into his room filled with righteous indignation, but it seemed she either did not hear or could not be bothered to.

Where was father? Probably at one of those stupid meetings about the ball. He really wanted to talk to him as he was the only one that would be able to understand the mood he, Aleksander, was in. Why had Belle not summoned him, he thought again. He could have sworn that she found him attractive. In fact he knew she did. But why was she fighting it as he was sure she was. He smiled mirthlessly to himself as he imagined what the whole clan would say about him inviting and actually bringing her to the ball. Talk about tempting them with such a tasty morsel as he was sure they would regard her. He looked out of his window. He truly needed to 'snap out of his funk' as Elena had so eloquently put it. He was getting on everyone's nerves and tempers were getting frayed. He was sure the ball was to try and match-make the thirteen pure-breds that the clan possessed. Well good luck to them trying to match-make Elena. He knew Katrina was quiet and polite but he did not think Elena would take too kindly to it and he was certain he would not too. Now that he had Belle in his life (and that was not a certainty) he did not believe in such barbaric nonsense, and even if he had not met her, he still would have been against it.

Oh Belle, think of me, he silently pleaded, pressing his head against the cool window pane.

***

Belle woke up from another restless sleep with a scowl on her face. Since that fateful night, she had not been sleeping well, if at all. She was thankful that pure intelligence kicked in, if not she would not have been able to draft an important document at work -- well, as adequately as she had anyway. And it had not been up to her normal standards as Pritchard had kindly pointed out in front of a gleeful Mark.

She had tried her hardest to push Aleksander out of her mind, from sheer fear that he would pop up in her apartment, especially if Claire was there. She still had not been able to tell Claire about it. In fact she had banished all talks about him and Claire had grudgingly acquiesced. She stomped to her mirror and stared, or rather glared at her reflection. She had dark shadows under her eyes and she was not best pleased about it. It was obvious that she was not getting much rest and Mark had suggested sotto voce that she stayed at home for a few days as it was probably 'that time of the month' and she did not want to perform whilst 'under the weather now, did she?'

She had smiled back and told him that he was definitely imagining things, especially as she had had a hysterectomy. That had shut him up and caused a few sniggers although it definitely was not true but he needn't know that. She trudged to the shower and stood under it letting the hot spray beat some sense into her. Right, she told herself sternly, today was the day of possibilities. She was going to be focused, nice, bright and work as hard, or even harder than she ever had. Then she was going to go for drinks with Claire as she had been putting it off and quite possibly causing her dearest friend to become slightly irritated with her. Today would mark the first of many days without acknowledging Mr Aleksander Vampire. She giggled to herself, as that made an apt surname.

***

Oh bummer, it was raining. And there was traffic. Belle was going to be late for drinks with Claire. She thought for the umpteenth time why Claire had not suggested drinks in town where it would have been easier for them both to have gotten to.

No.

She had to say Browns, which was at the top of Park Street and Belle had been too exhausted to walk so she had gotten a cab. And now there was traffic. She was tempted to scream but was sure that the cab driver would boot her out and there was no way she was going to walk now, not whilst it was raining. Ten long curse-filled minutes and she was deposited at the bottom of University Road. She tossed a twenty pound note to the cab driver and without waiting for her change, hiked her skirt up and ran into the bar. 'Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, do forgive me Claire-bear. Traffic and what-not. You know how it is' she smiled apologetically at Claire and slumped unto the seat across hers.

Claire shrugged, at least Belle had made it after so many cancelled arrangements. That in itself was good enough for her.

'Don't worry my darling. It's the sodding weather's fault. I saw you coming and ordered a French martini for you. That okay?' She asked and Belle nodded in the affirmative.

'I could murder one now, that's for sure. Thank God it's Friday. I tackled every document tackle-able today so that I could have a lovely weekend and a lovely weekend I shall certainly have.' Belle sighed her thanks as her drink was place in front of her.

Claire wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, 'Restful, hunh. And how do you mean restful, Miss Annabelle Hemmingway?'

Belle rolled her eyes playfully and took a huge gulp of her drink, 'Trust you to think naughty thoughts. I meant sleep silly. Although if you fancy hitting the clubs tonight, I'm up for it.' She looked at Claire who wrinkled her lovely nose apologetically.

'No can do I'm afraid Belle dear. You're always too tired nowadays so I made plans with a few people from work and we're going pub-crawling tonight.' She noticed Belle try to hide her hurt look and quickly added, 'Or I could cancel if you like. Or you could join us. That would be amazing actually. I don't mind either way.'

Belle shook her head forcing a convincing smile, 'Oh no, Claire-bear, I couldn't. And anyway it serves me right for being all moody and shit these past few days. And I really should rest after today. We could do something some other time really don't worry. You have fun with your mates.'

'Are you sure, Belle?'

'Definitely, and pull as many fitties as possible. You can always blame it on the drinks especially as you'll be raiding all the pubs I'm sure.' Belle forced a laugh, which Claire apparently believed as she giggled in relief.

'Yeah, time to pull Oliver. I've secretly fancied him for a while, so now's as good a time as any to blame it aaaallll on the alcohol.' They both giggled at this.

An hour later, Belle waved good bye to Claire and hopped into one of the waiting cabs. She dropped the smile that she had been faking and sighed rubbing her hand down her face. Without meaning to, she thought of Aleksander and quickly tried to stifle it then she gave up. What was the point? She missed him. It was not like they had ever had a proper conversation except the sniping match they had had the first and last time they had conversed. She did not know why exactly she felt this sudden urge to see him only that she missed him...why? She couldn't say. She really hoped he had not been joking when he said he would come the moment she thought of him. She wanted to see him; that was for sure.

***

Aleksander stifled a yawn as he looked at the rapidly filling dance floor. Waiters were milling around with huge goblets of blood as they maneuvered through the laughing overly-dressed vampires. In a few hours the pure-breds would be called and paired up for dances in the hope that love or at least, mutual affinity would occur. Hardly likely from what he could see. Both his sisters wore stiff smiles as Rolake, an African vampire princess spoke to them and their mother. Two of his childhood friends, Malik and Crispin stared blankly as some elders, he could not remember their names, rambled on about something boring he was sure. He looked at the far end of the room and spotted his father talking to some of the elders then he felt a prickling sense, like someone was watching him and spun round to see Damien studying him. On being noticed, Damien smiled slowly and raised his goblet in acknowledgment. Aleksander nodded and turned away. He had never felt comfortable around Damien and ever since his father told him about all that had transpired between them, the uncomfortable feeling had blossomed into something akin to hatred but one he hid well. He started walking towards his sisters to ridicule them because, surely, the girls would be called first and he heard his name faintly. He stopped with a slight frown on his face. It was definite that Belle was thinking of him, but was it one of the random thoughts she had been having, or was she truly calling for him? He waited for a few seconds but did not hear anything so he kept on walking towards his sisters. When he was half a foot away from them, he heard it again and it was so clear he had to stop himself from looking round in case anyone else had heard it. He was sure this time that she wanted to see him. He groaned silently to himself. He had waited days for this and of all days for this to happen, it had to be on this day. One of the most important days on his life. His parents would kill him and Belle might think he was a liar, or heaven forbid, decide never to call him again. What was he to do? He could not leave, especially with Damien staring at him as it would inevitably lead that evil blood-sucker to her door.

Oh Belle forgive me for ignoring you but I shall come to you the moment I can, I promise, he thought to himself before turning with a fake smile to an elder.

***

So much for 'whisper, thought, even a smidgen of a thought and I will be here' Belle muttered to herself angrily. She had all but screamed his sodding name and he hadn't deigned to show up. She was a tad angry at herself. She did not know why she was getting so worked up about everything. It was a good thing that he did not come anyway. What was she thinking trying to pursue a relationship with the un-dead. Or so she consoled herself. She punched her pillow angrily. It was two a.m., three hours after giving up on screaming the wretch's name. She could not sleep and Claire was probably in Oliver's bed. She sighed in frustration and went to her kitchen for a glass of milk and felt rather than saw Aleksander's presence at the doorway. She shut the door of the fridge and turned with a carefully blank expression.

'And he swoops in once again. You should really learn to knock, vampire.' With that she shoved past him back to her bedroom. She heard him follow her and pointedly ignored him by switching on her light. He stumbled back with a hand over his eyes and she quickly turned it off. She felt guilty as she had done this on purpose. Her lights were the UV ones, very strong. She quickly turned on her bedside lamp which would have no effect on him and apologised, 'Sorry, as you can tell I'm not in the best of moods.'

He nodded and sat down sucking on his palm. Belle gently took his hand from her and stared at the reddened mark which slowly faded before her widening eyes. Could she ever get used to this? He took his hands back, presumably reading her thoughts and this caused a silent apology which he quietly acknowledged.

'I'm sorry I didn't come immediately you asked,' Aleksander started. She opened her mouth to interrupt but he shook his head and she fell back against her headrest quietly. 'I could not leave immediately. There was a ball and my absence would have been very conspicuous. Believe me when I say it was like a physical pain to not come here immediately.'

Belle smiled then, 'That's okay. I feel a bit stupid for thinking you lot don't have a life too. I mean, I guess it's not just crypts and human blood, yeah?' He obviously knew it was a joke and he smiled, even laughed a little at this.

'So, how was the ball, then? Any fitties there?'

He looked bemused at the word fitties so she explained 'Attractive girls.'

He grinned at this and Belle stifled another gasp as he looked absolutely gorgeous. 'Fitties? Yes I do believe there were a lot of these 'fitties'. But I could only think of you.'

She smiled shyly at this. She could not believe she was blushing like a teenager. She knew next to nothing about him save that he was a vampire and she was probably in love with him. Oh God! Did he read that thought? She ventured a look at him and saw that he was paler than usual. She gulped, he definitely did then.

Aleksander looked stunned. Did he just...did she just think that she was in love with him?

Mon Dieu.

All thoughts of how stressful the ball had been fled his mind. He stared at her and he saw her gazing at the bed sheet studiously avoiding his stare. He gently lifted her face and she lowered her eyelids as he did so. He lowered his head slowly and kissed her upper lip, then her lower before whispering, 'Odd is it not? We truly know nothing about each other and even if we did, I am a vampire and you a human. It should not be so, but I think I'm in love with you too.'

She looked up at this suddenly and smiled. It was the brightest, loveliest smile he had ever seen and she kissed him back. It was only meant to be a kiss of acknowledgment. Of sealing their love, but in the next second it turned passionate. Not passionate enough for it to be a replica of their first love-making but this time they took things slowly.

Aleksander slowly undressed her, shrugging the straps of her cotton pyjamas top down her lovely shoulders and kissing her neck as he did so. Once her top was off, she slid the bottoms down and helped him take off his dinner shirt, black trousers, socks and shoes. They slowly slid under the duvet and he resumed kissing her, nibbling on her bottom lip before sliding his tongue to tentatively touch hers. She sighed as he did so. He trailed hot kisses up her jaw to her left ear and nibbled on it before pushing his tongue into her ear. She whimpered. He then kissed slowly down to her neck and heard her pulse beating rapidly and this caused a roaring in his head. He quickly moved on from that tempting spot to her shoulder and down to her breasts, sucking and nibbling them in turn. She writhed beneath him mumbling incoherently and he smiled against the valley in between her breasts. He kissed down her belly and pushed his tongue into her navel before moving to the mound in between her legs. She gasped when he slowly nibbled on her clitoris and he was sure she was about to explode. This time he whispered against her sex 'Do you by any chance have a condom?' He heard her giggle and she moved slightly away from him to the bedside drawer before passing one to him.

'I got some the morning after the...last time. Didn't want you coming on me again...well in the instance of this happening again, which it is.' She softly said and he could hear the laughter in her voice. He looked up to smile at her as he sheathed himself. The laughter faded as he pushed into her slowly. They both gasped at the wondrous feeling and he stilled against her not wanting, and at the same time needing to move. She made the decision for him by moving slowly against him. Slowly but surely, he withdrew till the tip of his sex was against hers then he slid all the way in to the hilt. She gasped and sucked on his shoulder and this made him thrust again and yet again into her. Soon he had set up a sure rhythm and when she was about to come she started pushing harder and harder against him. He bent to nibble her neck and he couldn't help himself. He opened his mouth and trembled with the force of holding himself from piercing her skin. Belle seemed to know what he was struggling against because she gasped against his head, 'You can if you want to. Bite me that is. God knows I want to do that to you too.' And with that she nibbled his shoulder. That pushed him over the edge and he bent to lick her neck before unsheathing his fangs and gently biting her. He heard her sharp intake of breath and he rammed into her while sucking deep. The first taste nearly made him swoon. She tasted so sweet. Like nothing he had ever tasted before. He heard, as if from a distance, her sharp cry as she climaxed around his hard manhood and a second later he came as well.

He raised up his face and blood stained mouth to look at her and was astonished when she slowly kissed him, tasting her own blood. She poked her tongue at one of his fangs and he swallowed her gasp at how sharp it was. Both of them separated looking at each other stunned. He had never felt this way before. Not whilst having sex or feeding or both. And he could bet his life on a stake that she had never experienced this as well.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Forbidden Love 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 178 milliseconds