• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forbidden Lust

Forbidden Lust

Clary

God in that moment in time I wanted to just tell him that yes I'll take full responsibility. I will bear this intimate moment to myself and cherish it like a dream. "You're right." I whisper to him as I gently tilted his head to look into his eyes. "I'll take full responsibility, in exchange take out all your frustrations out on me." I leaned in and just hovered my lips to his. This was the moment of truth if he kissed me... I'll completely lose myself to him. But if he pushes me away I'll just have to be his sister until I leave their side

Thane

"You've gotten more reckless, Clary." I say my voice deep and full of lust.

I press my mouth onto hers, my tongue entering her breath and forcefully playing with her tongue. I pinch her nipples with my fingers, teasing them as I released my anger at her like she said.

Clary

I groaned in both pleasure and frustration. I wanted to show him that I wasn't a little girl. That I was woman who had feelings for this idiot and I wanted to have him see me. I pressed my lips to his letting our tongues dance to have the control on one another. I ran my fingers through his hair and lightly tugged on it.

"Why don't I show you the wild side for a change." I grinned at him. Continuing to kiss him with such hunger

Thane

I don't think of this as cheating on Sage, she will always have my heart. This was a lesson, Clary would have me tonight but tomorrow she'd realize this was a ruse to break her emotions to me, only then would we become a family.

I break her hungry kiss and chuckle at her cute words. "I'll show you all about the wild side."

As i say the words, I lift her onto my waist and press my erection against her vagina, so she knew what she was getting into.

"With this, there is no going back, Clary." I said searching her eyes.

Clary

"You underestimate me Thane and I need you to open up your eyes and see."I said taking his chin and pulled him towards me. So he could see what I wanted. If he knew how to read me then he should know that I wasn't bluffing right now.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed his election pressed so close to me. Even through our clothes I could feel his hard warmth. God I wanted our clothes off now.

I went ahead and grabbed the edges of his shirt and pulled it off of him. Marveling his exotic tattoos and very firm body. I was extremely confident on mine.

Thane

I chuckle and let her remove my shirt, i toss her unbuttoned blouse to the ground along with her bra. "If that's the case then your body is mine, I will do with it what I want today."

I carry her to the nearest table and set her down, undoing my jeans and letting it hit the floor with my boxers revealing off me. "Show me what I have been blind to, Clary, let me feel what you do with those little boys."

Clary

Oh God if only he knew that we just got high and get wasted. But right now I'm a mature woman with experience... fake experience but enough. I have read all of the articles on Cosmo and other girls' magazines that talk about this. But the one thing I learned from those magazines was to have confidence (which I do) ND just feel the moment.

I grinned at him big time, and rolled us over so he was pinned against the table. Making me straddle him. Wow I'm very petite! "If you say so." I whispered to him softly and just let myself go. I pecked one soft kinky kiss on his lower lip. Before I took a slow trail of warm long kisses on his skin. Taking my time in just marking him (not in a hickey form) from his jawline down to all of his sweet sensitive spots on his neck. All the way to his firm chest down to his abs. This was hot but I was amazed how I wanted this and my body knew how to show my desire for him

Thane

"Do you give head?" I ask propped on my elbows, eyeing her curiously. My erection was pressed against her clit but not entering her yet, I eyed her curiously my lust growing as rationale left my mind.

Clary

"Depends on how deep you want to come to the dark side." I grinned gracefully getting off of him. Letting my hand roam to his boxers. All the ladies magazines are right. If you're with the right guy. Everything will just come natural to you. I let my hand roam insides his boxers and find his erection. I let my fingers slowly trace the length of his erection

Thane

The feel of her soft and cool fingers on my dick makes me stiffen a bit. It was hot how confident she was, I only wished that she had fallen for someone else.

"Yeah? If I'm going to be fucking you with my dick, shouldn't you help me get it ready?" I say and chuckle, smirking.

Clary

"Nope, I'm pretty sure it's already ready but... I do want to taste you." I whispered to him in a seductive tone as I freed his cock and placed a soft kiss on his pre-cum tip. I gave it a few small licks. Before I slowly took him in my mouth. Having his entire length in my mouth. I could feel his tip hit the back of my throat and I just didn't feel the gag reflex. I pulled him out and slowly sacked his dick. Hitting the back of my throat with each stroke.

Thane

Instinctively, I sit up and tangle my hands in her hair as I move it up and down on my cock. The feel of her soft mouth on my hard dick was turning me on wildly, my sex drive overriding.

"Come on, Clary, swirl your tongue some more. T-that feels fucking good!" I groan gritting my teeth.

Clary

I listened to his helpful tips and did exactly as he adviced. This just helped him go over the edge a bit and I could already feel myself getting aroused down there. I didn't want him to cum in my kouth I wanted him inside of my virgin pussy. I pulled away just in time and stepped back a bit just to slip off the only piece of clothing I had on. My panties.

"Why don't you do us both a favor... make me yours." I stepped closer to him and placed soft kissed on the soft weak spots on his neck.

Thane

"I won't be nice to you then, Clary." I say as I push her down onto the table.

I lift her legs in the air and settle myself between her as I ram myself inside of her; I doubt she was a virgin from all the boys she played with. For some reason, the idea of her fucking other guys pissed me off royally which is why I thrust more roughly inside her.

Clary

"Ah!" It was more of a moan mixed with a cry. God his length inside of me was so big. He didn't realize that my hymen broke when he trusted himself inside of me. But with all due honesty even if he just rammed himself inside of me I could help but feel so horny. I could already feel the blood of my broken hymen seep out around his cock. He will know... he'll be able to smell my blood. And he'll realize he took my virginity.

Thane

A coppery sweet smell filled my nose and I raised a brow, looking at her before my eyes widening. "Y-you're still a virgin?"

Even though I was questioning her, I couldn't stop my hips from slamming into her tight folds. The smell of her blood made a hunger awaken within me.

Clary

"Technically I WAS." I said in between moans as the pinching pain slowly subsided into a soft whisper of pleasure. Every time he trusted inside of me I would move my hips to help him penetrated faster. In one of the thrust it hit a super sensitive spot inside of me that me jump up and let out moan.

"Oh God please don't stop. Thane just fuck me. Please keep fucking me." I moaned in pleasure

Thane

"As you wish." I say angry, she lead me on to believing she wasn't a virgin and the fact that I could so easily still fuck her despite taking her virginity.

I pulled out of her and flipped her onto her stomach, after pulling her ass in the air, I slammed into her pussy from behind, anger and lust pushing me. I held her with waist with one hand and pulled her hair with my other hand.

Clary

"Ah!" I moaned in a lust full voice as I let him control me. Let him slam into my pussy over and over again. God his cock was heaven to me! I thrust my hips towards him moaning his name repeatedly as he hit my g-spot. I was coming close so close.

"I can feel it... I'm close..." I moaned and just took him in. "Keep giving me your cock. Oh God make me your slut." I moaned to him. Not realizing that I was talking dirty to him.

Thane

I bended over her, pressing my mouth against her neck as my fangs slid out and pierced her neck. I gripped her tightly as I pounded into her pussy, making sure it would remember me even when I was done. My anger and lust was overwhelming but not enough to defeat the bliss that filled my mind as her walls clamped onto my dick while she spoke dirty.

I move off of her neck and pant, the sounds of her wet pussy mingling with our breaths. "You're a fucking slut, Clary! You're my slut now, this pussy belongs to me and me only." I growl the words in her ear, my hand pulling her head back as I bit back into her neck, a part of me wanting to mark her.

Clary

Honestly speaking and I mean Bible what I'm saying. I never wanted a roman tic first time you know with the candles and soft dancing. All that corny shit. It was completely not me, not my style what so ever. I always wanted my first time to be raw, sexy, thrilling, and just down right animalistic. That's exactly what I found here with Thane.

I don't care anymore that I will never have his heart. But as long as I have this. His hunger, his frustration, his anger towards me. That was completely fine with me. I moaned his name begged him to keep going.

And his fangs! Oh God every time he but me it was driving me closer to the edge. "Yes! Oh yes! Thane this is your pussy. Only yours now please make me cum! I'm close! So close!" I gasped and rocked my hips with his thrusts faster

Thane

"Fine, bitch." I snap angrily.

I grip her sides with both hands and focus on speed and depth, I slam deep into her pussy hitting her sweet spot with the head of my dick as I did so. My fingers dug into her sides as I moved her with me, I was going to cum and I wanted it to be inside this girl's hypnotic pussy.

"How do you like that? How does it feel, slut?" I shout, asking her obscene questions. "How does my dick make you feel?"

Clary

"Oh yes! I love your cock!" I moaned her him. Screamed at him with the most amazing pleasure ride in the world. Thank God this was an abandoned building but I didn't care. I let my hands roam towards his shoulders. Holding him towards me.

"Keep going Thane give me that huge cock of yours." I boldly turned us over so would be the one at the bottom. His dick penetrated deeper than ever. "I'm your slut, give my pussy your cum. Please." I moaned in his ear and pressed my lips to his bloody ones. Kissing him with both lust and hunger ad I bounced up and down his hot rod.

Thane

"You fucking whore, ride me with that slutty pussy of yours then." I growl, looking up at her as she boldly took control of the situation and my dick.

I reached up, pinching her hard nipples, and pulling them in opposite directions as she bounced up and down. My dick twitched as a sign for me to realize how close I was.

"Fuck! Ride me harder, Clary! I'm going to fill you up with my cum like you want, you whore." I said as i sat up, my hands sliding to her waist and slamming her onto me harder as I thrust upwards.

Aimme

Clary

"Oh God." I cried out as I rocked faster. Feeling him inside of me. I already felt my climax reach its tip. "I'm going to cum!" I warned and just like that my orgasms took over and my muscles around his cock. Tighten and I began to spasm and rock to my climax.

"I'm cumming." I moan.

Thane

No sooner had she cum, I felt my cock grow tense as her pussy walls clamped onto my dick. I brought her down onto me, as deep as she could go, before squirting my semen straight into her pussy.

I groan as release my load. Despite this whole thing, I felt a bit less overwhelmed and for the most part-i still wanted to fuck her body senseless.

Clary

I don't know how long we stayed like that. Him inside of me and me just holding him. This was way too intimate for me and not mention it made my heart stir when I promised myself something. I cleared up my throat and manage to get off of him and start dressing myself.

"I'm going." I said more like a statement than a permission. I picked up my hair in a high bun already knowing and feeling it was looking like sex hair.

"You can do whatever you want after you leave. Just don't touch my munchies." I said taking my jacket and walked out the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forbidden Lust

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds