Forbidden Moon

The claws of his free hand drew down her side as it pressed towards the mattress and then caught in the lacy string of her thong, only to rip outwards. His wrist flicked the fabric aside, the panties still whole around one of her thighs but out of the way, not that a thong was much to have in the way as it was. With her thighs parted, he eased his other leg between them and then his free hand, his other holding her against him with splayed fingers across her belly as he held her against his torrid length and continued to grind his hips against her. It wasn't the most secure of positions, but there was no way to scurry from beneath him unless she was willing to be more cut up and even then she'd never get out from under him in time. His free hand rubbed against her sex, his wrist rubbing against her inner thighs as he rubbed his fingertips against her and then brought them up to his mouth. They were still blood stained, the blood from his wrist having run down to his fingertips adding moisture to his touch. He stared into her eyes and let her see his beast while he licked his fingers clean, the taste of her sex, her arousal and his blood bringing a flutter to his eyelashes and a deep sigh to his lips. Some of the blood stained his lips as he spoke. "No, you don't. You restrain yourselves and to what end?" His question proved rhetorical as his hand moved back down between her legs, this time his fingers spreading the moisture of her arousal and his blood as he eased them into her.

The hand that ended in sharp dagger like claws was traveling across her skin and still she fought, the hand that had been attempting to hit his features moved to grab his wrist and try to pull it away, to stop the last barrier from being removed. The cloth was torn and that hand was moving and pulling her back towards him as if simulating her own responses to that rigid arousal being pushed against her. She cried out again as those fingers found their way downwards, moving against the intimate center, gliding across her skin with the blood that marred his fingers and her own arousal. Proof that she didn't, couldn't admit was there. The thought was horrifying and when he lifted his fingers to his lips and for a moment something akin to fear entered her gaze as she watched those animalistic eyes in such a human face express the pleasure that he felt at the action. Her breathing was coming faster as his hand moved back to the heated core of her and slipped inside, invading her and filling her. She cried out again, anger, frustration and arousal all mingling into a single sound. The action made her body buck in response as she tried to lift her knees under her to give her some leverage to move away. That hand that had been trying to yank his wrist away instead reached for the bed to help prop herself up. She couldn't let this happen, a groan fell from her lips as her body tightened around those fingers and she shook her head in denial, though it was hard to tell if it was denial against his words or his actions.

He accepted her upward movement and allowed her to get to all fours as he wrapped his arm around her stomach and held her tight against him. Already he could feel the moisture of her arousal against the tip of his shaft as he urged himself against her bottom. With her on all fours, it would be easier for him to enter her and though he had been enjoying himself, his patience was quickly wearing thin. It wasn't her fighting that caused him to make haste, but rather the fact that the moon demanded a tribute in blood or lust. If it didn't get what it wanted, he may have awoken the next day in a puddle of body parts with no recollection of what had occurred. Oh no...She was a memory he would savor until the day he died and he wanted to be aware for every moment of it.

He eased his hips back from her enough to slip his free hand between her legs, his fingertips gripping his arousal from beneath her. With that scrap of lace drifting down her thigh, she was bare and inviting to him. He could still taste her arousal on his tongue as he used his fingers to rub the tip of his shaft against her sex. She was hot and moist against his flesh, her soft skin parting for him as he ground his hips forward, slowly but deliberately without pausing or waiting. He didn't stop until he filled her, every inch of that silk encased steel buried deeply within the warm haven of her sex. His body shuddered with a sigh as some of the tension leaked away from his body. His back craned until he was poised over her, his hair drifting down to frame his face like curtains of black as he kept her pressed against his body.

He shivered with sexual tension and then with something else as he tilted his head down and drew his tongue across another of those vicious scratches on her back. Again, the tip of his tongue was a pinpoint of pain followed by a sweep of warmth that followed the moisture as he licked up her back along her spine. The wounds closed with a soothing, pleasurable feeling with every inch that his tongue traveled across her flesh. A soft sound escaped his lips, a growl mixed with an "mmmm" of pleasure as he tasted her blood, her perspiration, her arousal on the air. He eased partially out of her, only to slide back in, several measured strokes testing the tightness, her boundaries and the sweet friction of that warm velvet that wrapped him in its tight grip.

For a moment she thought, she hoped that she might actually break free of the hold that he had on her. It was an illusion of course as she pulled that wrist back towards her chest and used her other hand to hold herself upwards. Gloria tried to move forward, away from the creature that was behind her. That illusion was shattered when his hand reached around her, she felt the head of that length brush against the sensitive entrance and her body shuddered. It was a feeling between repulsion and lust and not something she wanted to take even a moment to consider as she drew her hips forward. Her hand reached outwards to grab the sheet to help pull herself away. She screamed as he eased forward.

It wasn't a violent motion, just insistent, something she couldn't escape. That torrid length parted her body and entered into her. Her own body stretching around that shaft, her own body betraying her as her lust made the passage an easy one. The pain that lanced her back made her tremble, those inner muscles tightening around him as her body accepted the feeling. It was a mixed blessing that pleasure and pain as it mingled to take away the stinging across her back. It was also something that was more intimate than a kiss. Her heart pounded loudly as she tried to come to grips with the fact that she was being raped by a werewolf.

For a moment her body seemed to loose some of that tension as if the lack of the pain, that heady warm breath and moist tongue had somehow soothed her, until he began to move. Those slow strokes were creating a heated friction within her body, filling her blood and making her head spin. She pushed back with all her strength towards him. Her bottom slamming towards his hips as she attempted to straighten upwards from the all fours position she was in. It was almost like an animal mounting another and it was too close to the truth for Gloria. She tried to move upwards until she was kneeling before him, if she was able to rise she would bring that free arm back once more, that pointy little elbow aiming for his throat as she twisted towards her right to attempt to dislodge him from where he was embedded deeply within her.

He moaned a loud growl as she thrust her hips back against him, that sudden burst of pleasure ripping the sound from his throat. For a moment, he relished the touch of her back against his chest, her warm skin against his swiftly beating heart. Then she elbowed him in the throat. The attack brought a mixture of playfulness and anger to his mind, causing him to bring his free hand from around her to grab a handful of her hair. With his other hand, he captured her damaged arm and wrenched it behind her back until her shoulder would allow it to go no further. He pushed forward with both hands, planting her upper body forcefully into the mattress beneath them as he thrust his hips forward and buried himself hard and fast inside her.

The thrust was answered with several more until the sound of flesh against flesh rose up with a slapping sound that, coupled with the friction of her tight embrace, threatened to break his concentration and make him orgasm inside her. But he wasn't ready to be finished. He slipped his arm back around her, his body easing downward in a sliding, languid motion that eased his hard shaft from within her. He slid down her body, his knees parting to lower himself until he'd pulled her wrist down level with the parted skin of her bottom. His tongue eased out, bathing her wrist and slipping downward into the crevice of her bottom and along the puckered skin there, downward and against her sex with long, drawn out licks, his lips vibrating with soft moans as he savored the taste.

His free hand held her close against him, his fingertips teasing her breasts and swirling against her nipples and the pinpoints of damp blood where his claws and bitten into her flesh. The tiny pricks of pain where his fingers touched those bloodied marks echoed in futile resistance against the pleasure and relief as her wrist mended and his tongue found her heated core. He took his time, alternating those healing touches of his tongue with tasting sweeps and flicks against her sex, the soft sound of his throat working barely audible over the crackle of candles as he swallowed her in.

The feeling of those clawed hands twisting into the dark brown strands of her hair brought tears to her eyes once more. It was one of those things that would keep her immobile, a leash of silken strands that kept her head back as he reached to grab her wounded wrist. She twisted her body against his own, rubbing her back against his chest and causing another wave of misery to mingle with the feeling of that hardness buried in her body. He grabbed her wrist, twisting it behind her even as he forced her forward back onto the mattress. There was a sound that escaped her born of frustration until he began those punishing strokes. Forcing that torrid length into her quickly, the friction making her body ignite and the blend of pleasure and pain was a heady aphrodisiac as her own body responded to her disgust.

That lewd sound of bodies meeting, the suckling moisture and delicious friction brought a different sound from her lips, disgust and passion mingled with the tears that slid down her cheeks only to be soaked up by the blood spattered sheets. For Gloria Velasquez it was hard to believe that this was happening, that she could be finding any sort of pleasure at all from such a creature, a supernatural, a werewolf. The basest of creatures was making her blood simmer in her veins.

When he eased from her she gave a small sound of relief, until he slid down her body, bringing that wounded wrist with him. She twisted it in the hold he had, the pain shooting up her arm and making her fingers go numb. Her body tensed as she felt the touch of his tongue against her skin, the pain in her wrist slowly subsiding even as that bath continued. It was as if he wanted to taste all of her, to somehow mark her with that serpentine tongue that was making her shudder as it slowly made its journey. Her body somehow felt empty, incomplete, the pain subsiding into pleasure. Gloria couldn't decide what was worse, the pain or the pleasure itself as she had no way to disguise where it came from. His moans, those growls, the hot breath, the moist tongue, the feel of his clawed hand massaging her breast and adding a touch of misery to the pleasure she felt. She writhed against the sheets, against him as if she were trying to get closer one moment and then trying to get away the next. She could feel the desire building in her and she made a soft whimpering sound as she struggled to stave off a release of that pleasure.

She teetered back and forth, moving away from him and then closer as his tongue mended the damage to her wrist with a wash of soothing warmth that captured and expelled the pain so quickly that it was a rush of relief that bordered on ecstasy. He'd felt the sensation himself, once before, with the only other wolf in the pack that had healing properties as potent as his own. She'd been queen of the pack and he assumed she still was. He'd found pleasure with her, but not like he had at that moment, not like the fiery human that writhed against his touch and ground herself into his mouth only to pull away like a preachers daughter that wanted desperately to be fucked and couldn't seem to decide between sinning and salvation.

His length remained hard and ready, willing to accept nothing short of release, as he pushed his tongue past the folds of her sex, those moist petals that shielded her and entered her with his tongue. His tongue flicked forward and then back, easing out only to repeat the motion as he released her hand. He used both of his hands to press her against him, his fingers spread across her inner thighs as his palms held her tight against his mouth for each piercing thrust of his tongue. He felt the lust building in him, the tension, and the need for release as he tilted his head to the side, his tongue tracing the lines of his claw marks at her hip where he'd removed her skirt. His tongue was a wash of relief that stole away the pain as it moved against her skin and tasted her blood, his low growling becoming almost constant as he worked himself into a frenzy of passion and arousal.

He used his hands to turn her over onto her back with the last swipe of his tongue and wasted little time in slipping back between her legs with the same unyielding pressure of his knees, should she close them on him. He left her hands free as he nuzzled his face into her neck and eased that burgeoning shaft back into her, his thrusts beginning almost immediately as he ground his hips against her own. His hands moved down the line of her body, sculpting those luscious curves until he could grip the firm skin of her bottom and press himself more deeply into her with every stroke. His breathing was heavy next to her ear, his inhales carrying the scent of sex and shampoo, a hint of blood and the smell of candle smoke as he kept his face where she couldn't damage it, buried in her hair, leaving his back and sides available if she chose to heighten his pleasure by drawing his blood.

His mouth was driving her crazy. His tongue danced and made her tremble with the pleasure of it. She didn't want this, didn't want to feel anything other than anger, other than abhorrence at what he was doing to her. He didn't have her permission; he wasn't invited into her life, into her body. He was taking from her. She shouldn't be enjoying it. She shouldn't feel those tremors running through her body with every thrust of his tongue. Her muscles shouldn't tighten until she felt like she was going to burn from the inside out. The pull of his hands brought her flush against his mouth, that agile serpent had her once more pushing against him in a mindless fashion. Gloria reached a place where pleasure took over thought, a place where she needed to find the empty space that was so close to death was all she cared about.

She screamed as her body tensed, those waves of pleasure washing over her. Consuming her as surely as his mouth had consumed her and drove her to this point. Her orgasm came quickly, unexpectedly and she shuddered with each sensation that continued with the powerful tongue that had brought her there. Her mind shattered and for a moment she didn't know where she was or why she was there. His tongue left those overly sensitive lips and moved to the scratch upon her hip, a small bit of pain as his tongue took away the lesser sting and left only the pleasure to mingle with the other more powerful sensation. Her lashes were resting against her cheeks as his hands turned her over so that she was resting upon her back.

The feel of his legs easing between her own and the feel of him moving that hardness back against her body made her eyes open once more. Confusion was there as she looked up into his features for just a moment when he leaned forward to nuzzle her neck and then ease his face into her hair. It was the eyes that brought another scream from her, this one not of pleasure but of anger, denial. Her hands moved upwards even as he pushed past the creamy center of her body and began to seek his own release. Her fingers curved and nails found the flesh of his back, digging into his skin and pulling downwards towards his sides as if she might strip him of that flesh. Her body bucked upwards under his own, trying to push him off of her. She moved like a thing possessed under him even as tracks of tears trailed from the corners of her eyes.

He thrust hard and fast between her silky thighs, his face buried in the scent of her until it was all that he knew. Those animal instincts had taken over and driven any more sophisticated thoughts from his mind until all that was left was pleasure, pain and release. Sex and life and the propagation of his race, undercurrents of need that welled up from inside him and bombarded him from without as the power of the moon took hold of him and he lost control. He didn't shift, he was a pack leader and had more control over his beast than that, but his hips ground hard against her until he could bury himself no more deeply with each hungry stroke of his shaft.

Her orgasm was still a strong scent on the air, a tremor in her body even as it bucked wildly against him with a renewed spirit that lit his back afire with streaks of blood and his loins with heated friction. The screaming, the blood, the scent of her sex were all too much to bear and it was after only five or ten minutes that his eyes shot open and his body convulsed atop hers. He lead a long breath carry a moan through mocha tresses and against her ear as he thrust feverishly through an orgasm that swallowed him whole from the inside out.

She'd only fought when he was firmly between her legs, only resisted when she knew she couldn't get away and in his mind he knew that some part of her had accepted his beast and her own. Something inside the woman was primal and passionate, as full of lust and freedom as he was. It was the only explanation for a climax so violent that he turned his head away from her and howled, his eyes shutting tightly once more as his voice carried to the skies, the moon's lust sated. His claws tore into the mattress, hard and fast in such a tight grip that it would have ground stone to dust. And then it was receding, the world came into focus and he heard someone whispering "Oh Goddess" repeatedly like a mantra. His hips were working slowly, his still swollen shaft sensitive as he milked the last of his release into her body and he realized that the one whispering was him. He collapsed atop her, his face nuzzling her hair as his hips slowly came to a stop and that thick, sensitive length continued to fill her.

He captured her hands before he withdrew from her, those beating, scratching weapons the cause of so much desire that he wouldn't crush them again. He simply pinned them to her sides, used them to keep her prone on the bed and eased down her body to find her bra had been bunched away from her full, ample breasts. He let his tongue be felt in slow, easy strokes against the last pain he'd given her, that moist, serpentine touch washing away the wounds he'd caused until her breast was clean and her nipple was hard enough to attract his attention. He gave a final swirl of his tongue, slow and easy around her nipples and then eased off of her to lay on his back on the mattress, his breathing still barely slowed and each exhale carrying a soft sound of contentment.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 122 milliseconds