• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Forced Shower Strapon!

Forced Shower Strapon!

One Saturday afternoon while my wife was at work I decided to get naked and write a story about something fun we could do together. I grabbed a notebook, a pen, and my favorite masturbating lotion pushed a pillow under my belly and started fantasizing with a pen in one hand and my cock in the other. My wife and I practice female domination which is why she is quite resentful having go to work. On Saturdays my wife particularly hates going to work preferring to be home playing with me. By the time she comes home she is definitely upset at me fuming for some type of payback. I actually felt bad so I began writing a story about my wife getting back at me for going to work. My wife and I have been practicing physical discipline and strapon sex for over three years and were always looking for a new ways for playing.

My wife's favorite way for a session was to lay me naked over pile of pillows bottoms up tying me by my wrists to the brass headboard so that I could not escape her wrath. Her favorite way to discipline me was using a razor strap. The strap definitely stung causing a lot of pain. Since it is very wide it cannot break the flesh. A long painful strapping wears down the muscle tissue in the buttocks feeling as if you're involved in a sports event making the muscle tissue sore for several days. A punishing strapping can be administered for 30 minutes receiving as much as 300 to 400 whacks sending a real painful message before she is finished. Adopting the use of a cane after the strap she will usually give me 30 to 40 snaps of the cane on top of my red ass. Once she is satisfied I've suffered enough she straps on a dildo screwing me for least 30 minutes until I know who is boss. Untying me I then service her with my mouth until she has an orgasm. On our last session my wife gave me an extra long caning warning me that she wanted another idea for discipline or else.

I decided to write a fantasy that involved the shower. Several weeks ago when my wife was in her bathroom shower I decided to join her. Unannounced, I stripped naked stepping into the shower with her thinking that we're going to have some fun. Instead my wife was quite upset at me interrupting her peaceful time in the shower. Seeing my erection which she felt was the problem because I was so horny she put her shower massager on full force grabbed my cock holding the jet right against my cockhead. It was like having a thousand vibrators stimulating my sensitive glans. In less than a minute I was shooting pent up semen all over her hand. As soon as I came she kicked me out of her shower warning me to stay naked because as soon as she was finishing she was going to give me a whipping for interrupting her. Fifteen minutes later she came out of the shower still on fire grabbing her razor strap giving me one heck of a whipping. I ended up licking her between the legs to several orgasms but this time she ignored the strapon play.

My wife and I have our own separate bathrooms and showers. I'm forbidden to go into her bathroom and I quickly found out why the last time. I decided to write a fantasy story about having sex in my own shower. I was sure if I incorporated some kind of punishment that my wife would go for it. My wife loves my imagination as well as my stories. We both found that when something is imagined and written down and both of us like it the idea seems to be more powerful and magical. I decided it would be hot for my wife to bind me helplessly to my showerhead while she has her way with me. I wanted her to angrily take me to my bathroom strip off my clothing tying me bare naked to the showerhead. I would give my wife free rein to do anything she wanted.

I heard the front door opening and my wife calling out my name. Not finding me watching TV she quickly walked in the bedroom catching me totally naked jacking off writing my story. Cursing she wanted to know exactly what was going on. She hates it when I'm masturbating because I'm wasting all of my precious seed on myself rather than her. Kicking off her shoes she started to get undressed to join me in bed eying my erection. Leaving on her pink lacey bra and wet panties my wife's demeanor changed to anger trying to figure out what I was doing in bed alone. Demanding to know what I was writing I decided to honestly tell her what my fantasy was. When she found out the fantasy revolved around my shower a big smile came across her face. She told me all day long at work she was pissed at me for being at home having fun. Catching me stark naked in bed fantasizing about a session with her was actually a turn on because I was being supportive fantasizing about her. Nervously laughing she told me that this sounds like fun. My wife was going to kill two birds with one stone having sex and punish me for masturbating. In her dominant voice she demanded that I put my notebook away because she was going to make my fantasy come true.

Grabbing a nylon stocking from her lingerie drawer my wife pulled me off the bed spitting on my stiff cock and slapping my face. She escorted me to my shower pulling me by my stiff cock. Giving me a slap on my bare bottom she forced me into the shower. In her most dominant demanding tone she ordered me to grab the showerhead then proceeded to tie my wrists tightly to it. Without any warning she turned on the cold water causing shivers and goose bumps on my chest and belly as steam came off my excited erection. Immediately I started begging my wife to make the water warmer but she ignored my cries. Smiling she watched me helplessly shaking as my erection slowly went limp. Reminding me that this fantasy was for both of us and she was going to enjoy every minute making my nasty thoughts come true.

We always keep the razor strap in my bathroom hanging on the side of the cabinet. The razor strap is my wife's favorite way of punishing me. The strap has a leather handle sewn to an 18in. long 2in. wide and an eighth of an inch thick strap made of tough horse hide. Helplessly I watched my wife gleefully take it down. With the cold water still streaming on my body my wife held the razor strap up to my face telling me I may regret this fantasy when she is finally finished. Stepping behind me and to the side so she would have plenty of room to swing the strap she began giving me full hard swings licking both my bare cheeks across my crack leaving two inch wide swaths of welts with each blow. As the sound of the strap beating my bare bottom echoed loudly in the bath I followed responding by my broken cries. I could tell by how hard she was striking me that she was definitely pissed off. I could hardly stand up in the slippery tub taking such a whipping. As my bottom turned beet red my wife started striking my back and legs as well making sure I got a memorable punishment, marking places my swimsuit would never cover. She loved whipping my body in places that would definitely embarrass me in public. I knew she would force me to go down to the Jacuzzi after this whipping and I would get all the dirty looks from people around the pool.

My wife loves the fact that I cry out whenever she is giving me a whipping. Crying out allows me to dissipate all the tensions between us and encourages the pain endorphins to be released in the blood stream so that I can endure an even more intense whipping. My wife does not believe in "safewords" or granting any mercy at all. When she makes the final decision to give me a whipping she determines the intensity and the amount of lashes unannounced in her own mind until she feels that I have suffered sufficiently where she is encouraged that the results have made a lasting impression on my punished body. When I get a whipping I go into another zone almost into a trance separating the pain from my body. My wife definitely enjoys giving me a good strapping and I definitely enjoy getting a good strapping. She loves the fact that she is instilling a fearful dominance over me through pain. My biggest turn on is that I have a woman who's not afraid to take charge and give me a deserving whipping establishing her power over me.

My wife desired a razor strap for punishment because of its masculine appeal. She forced me hang it proudly in my bathroom for everyone to see. We both get excited knowing that all of our guests see the razor strap visibly hanging unknowing how much use it gets on my bare bottom. The razor strap is wide enough so that it cannot break the skin yet because of the punishment it can give the muscle tissue below the flesh I can be quite sore for three to five days after a proper strapping.

After taking my breath away lashing my back and shoulders with the strap beating me into a sweaty frenzy she returned to my burning bottom and continued strapping across the wide welts giving me her favorite trademark double whipping. Early in our relationship she found out that re-spanking my freshly beat bottom caused twice as much pain with not much effort other than enjoying all the extra discomforts she was causing me by whipping over a fresh blazed trail of marks. This definitely awakened every nerve cell in my bare bottom causing me to cry out even louder and making my wife quite happy. On every smack she started mocking me wondering how much I was enjoying the fantasy now. Giving me another twenty licks as hard as she could leaving me out of breath and in tears she finally stopped and just stood there admiring her nasty handiwork complementing herself on how good a job she did and how much I deserved every last lick.

Tossing down the razor strap my wife disappeared into the bedroom. My whole back, ass, and legs felt on fire from the strap yet the front of my body with the cold water still running all over me was full of goose bumps. Five minutes later my wife returned stroking her favorite dildo strapped to her waist. This time she was completely naked showing off her curvaceous breasts and hard excited dollar size nipples. My wife seriously told me that her part of the fantasy was fucking my ass helplessly in the shower promising me that this definitely would be a memorable buttfucking. Giving my well blistered ass several slaps with her bare hand making me to jump testing to see how good a job she did do with the strap she gave a nasty grin and told me I was going to hurt for a few days. Turning off the cold water my wife changed the water temperature to much warmer livable stream so that it would be comfortable for both of us during the forced fuck. Once the water was perfect for her she stepped into the shower behind me giving my bare ass a sharp slap telling me to open my legs, arch my back, and lift my bottom up giving her good target. Not wanting anymore spanks I quickly spread my legs and arched my back. Grabbing the pump soap she began judiciously pumping the slippery soap down into my crack. I could hear her greasing the 9in. dildo up as well. My heart was racing because I didn't really think I was going to get screwed this way in my shower. My wife has a rape fantasy about forcing me to have sex in compromising ways.

I remember when she first sucked my cock it was the same type of situation. Pinning me down on her living room couch she unzipped my pants pulled out my semi-erect cock forcing her mouth over my glans before I could even object. I tried to get up but she pushed me back down and continued sucking. My cock was getting caught in the zipper which was stimulating my shaft as she pumped up and down with her mouth. I had never come in a woman's mouth before so when I was about to shoot my wad I tried pulling free but she kept a good grip on my shaft and started sucking me dry. From that moment on I knew I had a different kind of a woman who never took no for an answer. That night I got my first French kiss with a taste of my own semen in her mouth. I was reluctant to kiss her until she forcefully placed her lips he over mine pushing her tongue into my mouth making sure I got a good lick of my juices.

I was sure today in the shower she was fantasizing about being able to rape her helpless husband tied to the showerhead. Whenever we are in bed she allows me to insert the dildo myself which is less painful but today with my hands tied she will have to do all the work with me trusting her with my sensitive tight asshole. I could feel my wife rubbing the head of the dildo up and down my crack stopping at my hole teasing me by rotating the head around my tight anus. Reminding me that I'm not getting out of the shower until she has given me a proper buttfucking my wife warned me I had better start relaxing and enjoy the moment. I gave a deep sigh and at that moment she pushed the head of the dildo into me. I cringed and cried out as she split my sphincter muscle pushing the dildo in another 3in. I felt totally helpless as I was being violated by my wife. Even though she trained me to enjoy a good buttfucking this was definitely a new experience for both of us by force fucking me standing up in the shower. My wife was feeling very experimental and free knowing I could do nothing but take her thrusts.

The pump soap she was using was stinging my insides as the dildo started sliding in and out. Grabbing my hips and digging her long nails into my flesh she started humping me with deeper and deeper thrusts until I could feel her thighs slapping against my sore strapped cheeks. Truthfully I was actually getting excited again with the dildo action sliding back and forth across my prostate gland causing the head of my cock to start drooling pre-come. Even though I was getting raped by my own wife I was actually starting to enjoy her fantasy. As the dildo slid in and out of my asshole it was making my genitals rock back and forth as she aggressively fucked me giving my balls quite a ringing making them feel a little numb. I actually felt quite submissively taken this way because there was nothing I could do but allow my wife to screw me as long as she wished. My wife never has an orgasm this way but it definitely turns her on to the point of forcing me to perform oral sex on her afterwards.

My wife started reminding me of the last time I fucked her in the shower from behind and how much she abhorred it because I entered her without asking. She was able to push me away and forcibly finished me off with her hand to keep me from coming inside of her. She reminded me that her cock was far more superior to mine because it never goes soft so that she can fuck me as long as she wants until my asshole was nice and sore. Noticing that my cock was now rock hard my wife gave me a "reach around" rapping her fist around my shaft aggressively masturbating me in rhythm with her powerful thrusts. The entire sex act controlled by my wife definitely made me feel like I was being taken without my consent. This was actually turning my wife on especially when I was getting closer and closer to orgasm because she was feeling how powerful she was during her fantasy rape. Getting fucked from behind along with her aggressive hand job I started crying out shooting my sperm all over the shower. She squeezed my shaft making it harder to squirt giving me extra pleasure. My wife continued fucking me knowing she could give me a prostate orgasm as well.

I usually never have an erection or orgasm during strapon sex because my wife actually frowns on wasting my come during anal violation preferring me orgasm without squirting come wastefully but coming by her fucking my ass and stimulate my prostate gland like a mind fuck. As soon as I came instead of stopping she started screwing me even harder holding the shaft of the dildo so that it would definitely rub against my prostate. Taking advantage of the small window of my plateau stage my wife expertly triggered another orgasm pushing the dildo all the way inside of me as my anus spasmed around the dildo. My cock was still hard dripping more pre-come even after I ejaculated because of all the prostate stimulation. I was out of breath crying out to my wife telling her how much I enjoyed the fuck. I couldn't believe she could produce such a powerful orgasm from raping me so aggressively. Ever so slowly she pulled the dildo out of my well fucked asshole leaving a relaxed gaping dilated hole. Dropping the dirty dildo and harness in the shower my wife quickly stepped out grabbing the razor strap once again giving me a surprise ass licking celebrating her successful rape.

Strapping my ass as hard as she could which sent my excess semen from my cock flying all over the shower. I couldn't stand the licks but I certainly didn't want to beg her to stop fearing she would strap me even longer. I knew if I was going orally satisfy my wife this afternoon I would have to do it on my belly. Finally she stopped whipping me showing little mercy other than her arms were tired from swinging the strap. She loosened the nylon around my wrists telling me she thoroughly enjoyed our fantasy hoping we could do it again soon. Telling me to clean everything up first then join her in bed because I had lots of unfinished business with my mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Forced Shower Strapon!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds