• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Forced To Believe Ch. 03

Forced To Believe Ch. 03

Yet again thanks to the wonderful Itlfoxyridr

Chapter 3 - My Temporary Mya

Mya returns to the club and Mr. Stone; facing her fears and pending punishment.

Mya:

I walked through the doors of the Stone Hotel, excited and anxious about what will happen next. I was already surprised to even be here again, considering that when discovered that Mr. Stone WAS the Stone who owned the hotel, I thought I would never be able to show my face here again.

Knowing a little of what to expect made it slightly easier to approach the front desk, the familiar face of the man who had admitted me on my initial foray into the lifestyle was a welcome sight.

"Hi, again."

"'Sup?" he greeted me with a smile, "I'm John by the way."

"Hi John. I'm Mya." I put my hand out to shake his.

"Oh, I know who you are," he said with a grin, "David's little crush."

I smiled and looked away. Feeling proud that Mr. Stone, I mean David, was talking about his infatuation with me to others.

"What band today Mya?" John's question broke in to my musings.

"I'm going with black today."

"Here ya go," John offered, as he held out the appropriate wristband.

I thanked him and put on my band, then walked to the the elevators that would take me to the upper, secret, floors of the hotel. When I arrived on the eighteenth floor, the bouncer checked my wrist and let me through. This level was nothing like the top floor. There was a long hallway with doors lining each side - some closed, others open. In the open rooms, couples were pleasuring themselves. As I traversed the corridor, I caught glimses of orgies, water sports, bondage, double penetration -apparently the club's clientele had extensive and varied tastes.

I stopped outside the open door of a room where a woman lay on the bed on her back. Her head dangled off the bed as the man standing above her fed her his dick. She looked intent on making sure she took as much as she could. Every few strokes, he would whisper what a good dick sucker she was.

My breath hitched and I swallowed the spit that gathered in my mouth. My clit pulsed as if I had just climaxed. I wanted to be in her position with David's cock stretching my throat.

"Enjoying yourself?" Startled, I jumped back, right into a hard chest. I looked over my shoulder to find David smiling at me.

"I was just ... Um ..."

"No need to be embarrassed," David soothed, "but, I will tell you" he continued ominously, "if I keep catching you in your little moments, I might not be able to control myself."

I smiled and moved away putting some distance between us.

"Have you, um, figured out my, uh ... um ..." I mumbled as I shifted from foot to foot, unable to get the words out that I wanted to ask.

His fingers slipped under my chin making me look up at him. "Punishment?" he finished.

"Yeah."

"Yes," he corrected as his finger rubbed slowly across my bottom lip.

"Yes," I whispered.

He gave a pleased smile then held out his palm face up in front of me. I breathed deeply, then placed my hand in his. He escorted me to the room at the end of the hall and turned me to face him, the door to the room closed behind my back.

"Are you ready?" he asked, allowing me the option to refuse.

"Not quite."

He looked at me, and waited.

"Why did you ask me to wear the black band if you were choosing what's gonna happen to me tonight?"

"I'm impressed. Didn't expect you to pick up on that, he admitted. "I asked you to wear that one because, even though I plan to be in control of what happens to you in this room, you still have the power to tell me no. So, if at any point, you feel uncomfortable, you can stop it."

I smiled, thankful that he remembered how nervous I was about this.

"I'm ready" I said.

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a black blindfold. He placed it over my eyes, leaving me reliant on my other senses. The scent of his masculine cologne made my mouth water as I thought of licking his skin to see if he tasted as good as he smelled. My lust grew as I listened to the groans and moans of the hotel's other special guests engaged in their erotic play. And the feel of his sweet breath on my lips had me trembling with anticipation.

With that last observation, I thought "Wait my..." but before I could even think "lips," the only thought in my head was "Oh, God, he tastes wonderful." His thick tongue moved experimentally into my mouth. He nipped my lip. My nipples hardened, my clit pulsed. I whimpered and moaned and sought him out when he retreated, wanting more. He gladly gave it, but continued the cat and mouse game, making me work for it, all the while chuckling, when I groaned out my frustration. I decided to even the playing field, so I reached my hands forward, searching until my hands cupped his bulge. I smiled internally when he growled deep in his throat.

"Squeeze again," he murmured against my lips.

I giggled, and replied with an "Uh, uh..."

He grabbed both my wrists and pushed me hard against the door. He retreated from my lips and I panted, excited and elated that I could make him as crazy as he made me. His lips were pressed to my ear, his ragged breathing only exciting me further.

"You test me Mya," he growled, "I guess I'll have to make you beg as well to make me feel better."

"I'm sorry," I whispered, albeit insincerely, since I anticipated with pleasure what he would do to make me beg.

"Uh, uh," he replied. "Too late for that. Now, turn so we can begin."

-------------------------------------

David:

"Mya?"

"Yes?" she answered tentatively. I had her standing in the middle of the room. Arms behind her back, feet shoulder length apart.

"You're covered up again. Why?"

"I told you," she answered, "I don't like my body."

I grunted. Tried not to be upset that she felt that way. I vowed, before she left, she'd know how I felt about her body. I walked up to her, grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. Her shoes and pants followed suit. She stood before me in a matching hot pink bra and thong.

"Arms above your head!" I pressed the button on the wall releasing the restraints from the ceiling. I shackled her wrists in the leather handcuffs, then reversed the controls so the cord receded into the ceiling, taking up the slack and leaving her stretched tall, standing on her toes. Her beautiful french manicured toes. I walked to her, observing her rapid breathing.

"Mya, when I touch it, I want you to tell me why you don't like it. Then, I'm going to tell you what I think about it. When we are done, I want you to tell me how you feel. Then, we will begin your punishment. Understand?"

"Yeah," she sighed. I reached around and gave her ass a sharp smack. She yelped.

"Yes! I mean, yes," she corrected herself quickly. Good. She was learning.

I touched her lips.

After a few moments she finally spoke, "They're plain. Not lucious or kissable. Not something noticed at all really."

I placed my lips to hers, kissed her softly, then pulled back so she could still feel my lips as I spoke. "I see full, thick lips. They were one of the first things I noticed about you. The first time I kissed you, they were so soft on my lips I couldn't help wondering how they'd feel wrapped around my dick."

She moaned, obviously liking my opinion of her lips better. I touched her tits next.

"They're too small. My mom used to say, if you were an A or B cup, you'd better hope you had a good butt."

I lowered the straps from her shoulders, then unhooked the back and removed her bra. I groaned, closed my eyes to control myself. I grabbed both of her breasts, pushing them towards each other until the nipples were close together. Then I placed my lips over both, sucking them simultaneously.

She threw her head back and moaned loudly. "Oh, David, please ... please ... more. Yes, that's it. No, no don't stop."

"Don't you want to hear what I see?"

"No! I want to feel it! Please!" she whined.

I chuckled. "Patience Mya. Now, I see a handful of soft round breast big enough to wrap my hands around. Chocolate nipples that I would love to suck then cum on."

"Do it now," she pled, "Please."

"Shhhhh."

She groaned in frustration as I touched her stomach.

"It's not muscular, I have no abs. Look at my love handles for god sakes."

I smoothed my fingers over her belly then gripped her hips. I kissed her belly and dipped my tongue in her belly button. She groaned loudly, begged for me to stop teasing her.

"I see a flat stomach. Someone who takes care of herself. Last time I checked, you're not a man, so there's no need to be muscular or have defined abs. I like the soft feeling of your belly. These love handles makes my dick hard. Can you imagine how good it would feel to me to have my fingers gripping your love handles as I fucked you doggy style?"

"Show me," she challenged.

I ignored her and touched her ass cheeks. Digging my fingers into the flesh.

"It's flabby. It's not toned and tight," she explained petulantly.

I walked around her, shaking my head. She was blind as a bat. I swung my palm back and smacked her ass, watched it jiggle. My dick began to annoy me from pushing against my jeans. I spanked her ass ten more times; listened stoically to her whimpers and cries for more.

"I see a nice round bubble butt. I don't want it toned or firm. It's like jello and I love it. I'd cum all over your ass it looks so damn right. I'd fuck you hard doggy style just to watch your ass jiggle all over my dick."

Her moans were her only response.

I went back to the wall, adjusted the controls until she was hanging higher. I returned to her and placed my finger on her mound.

She whimpered loudly. After a few moments, when she still didn't respond, I pulled her thong off, spread her legs and grabbed her clit, pinched it.

She screamed my name. I smiled, happy it was my name on her lips.

"This feels too good to be real ..." she sighed.

"I'm glad I could oblige. Now, what's wrong with your pussy?"

"Your dick isn't filling it!" she pouted.

I smiled. She was too cute. "Smart ass!" I pinched again. She thrashed, humping the air.

"The longer you take to answer me, the longer it takes to punish you, the longer it takes for me to decide if you're forgiven and get to cum."

Immediately, she answered in a rush, "I never mess with it or look at it, unless I'm washing myself. It's not that I don't like it, I just don't pay it any mind."

I grabbed her thighs, one in each hand, pulled them apart pressed my face between them, licking, sucking, and biting. She tasted divine. She was shaved smooth and hairless the way I liked. She screamed and began cursing. Her legs wrapped around my neck as i grabbed her fat juicy ass and pulled her pussy into my mouth. Her legs began trembling and I knew she was close. I should've stopped, but I so badly wanted to hear her cum. Especially since I knew it was because of me. Her body tensed, she began gasping, and then she shuddered, yelling madly. I knew the whole floor had to have heard her.

As her orgasm subsided, I heard her whispering my name over and over. "David, David, David."

I extricated myself from between her thighs, then used the controls on the wall to lower her body so she was once again able to stand on her toes. As I looked upon her, I began to feel aggravated. This is why I didn't socialize with anyone here. After this, Mya would leave this place and me with it. My Mya would be gone. Fuck! This is what pissed me off - she isn't, and would never be, my Mya.

"David, is something wrong?" she asked. She must've wondered at my silence.

"Uh, no. You were great. That was great." I went to her, released her bindings, then her blindfold. When she gazed into my eyes, she smiled and looked away. I tried not to show how angry I was that I couldn't keep her. She looked at my chest then walked closer to me and placed her hands on my chest.

"I never ... um, no ones ever ...," she mumbled. "I can't say it,"

"What have I told you about being embarrassed? Tell me what you want to say."

She looked at me, smiled, then went on tip toe to place her sweet lips on mine. I wrapped my arm around her waist pulled her closer and devoured her mouth.

"Mmmm ... I taste me on your tongue," she purred.

"I know. Now, what did you want to say?"

"I ...," she uttered hesitantly.

"Look at me, Mya."

"I ... No one has ever done that to me before," she finally admitted, "'It was great. Thank you."

"You're welcome. And anyone's a fool not to wanna taste your sweet pussy."

She smiled and looked away. Then looked back at me. "I'm ready for my punishment."

"I'm sorry Mya, but I think that's it for today." The look of rejection she gave me broke my heart.

"It's not that I don't want you it's just....."

"No, it's fine, really. I should be going anyway. It's late," she hastened to say. "Can you give me some privacy?"

Like an idiot, instead of explaining, I turned and left to give her privacy. A few minutes later, she came out of the room fully dressed, looking anywhere but at me. I touched her shoulder and she flinched away.

"Mya....."

"Thanks for everything it was amazing," she said, coldly polite.

"Mya......" I could tell she was angry, but I didn't realize how much till she stormed away mumbling under her breath that I was an ungrateful bastard.

I caught up to her as she pressed the elevator button. "Mya, just listen to me ..."

"David," she pled as she turned to face me, her eyes watery, "please don't follow me or call me."

The elevator dinged and I grabbed her and kissed her hard and demanding. At first she fought, but then she melted into me, kissing me back just as hard before she ripped herself away from me and darted into the waiting elevator. I moved as if to reach for her again but she sternly told me, "No!"

I moved toward her anyway, and she yanked the black band off her wrist throwing it at me. "No!" she said again. And I could do nothing but stand there and watch those doors close.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Forced To Believe Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 292 milliseconds