• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forever Yours, Mom Ch. 3

Forever Yours, Mom Ch. 3

Chapter 3: The Movie

They both came back only a few minutes later, he had slipped out of his slacks, and his socks, and changed into a Yahoo! T-shirt. He had also grabbed a blanket, which he had over him sitting at the edge of the couch, half laying there. His mom entered a few minutes later in one of her night gowns, this was one of her shorter one’s, it came to just above her knees, the material was silky, though not silk. It was kind of sheer, and in the right light you could see all of her. Like when she first entered, and the light came from behind her, he swallowed, and shifted a bit to hide the arousal he suddenly had.

“A blanket, great idea, mind if I just curl up into your side?” She asked, as she sat down beside him. He shook his head no, unable to speak. “Thanks,” she smiled and did as she had asked if she could, just cuddling into his side. Careful not to be near his arousal though, since she could see it in the darkness of the room. She had flicked out the kitchen light as she was entering so it was dark. Tim turned the movie on.

The next two and a half hours or so was uneventful, Tim got into the movie and eventually his arousal was gone, deflated. His mother found it kind of boring, and she was kinda dozing when it finally ended. “Time for one of your movies mom” He said, and she came from her half sleep.

“Oh yep, alright” She got up and moved, she picked up her three movies, and chewed her lip, finally she took ‘That Night’ out, and pushed it into the machine. Then moved back to her son’s side, curling into him again. “I think you’ll like this movie” She said as she smirked to herself, the movie started out just as any movie might, it looked a bit low budget, but he liked Indies. So he was glad she had picked it, when five minutes into the movie the main female character shoved the main male character down and started giving him head. Tim blinked a bit, when they started showing it, he was instantly hard. He was openly Bi, well, openly to himself.

“Do you like the movie?” His mom asked when the woman stripped down to nothing, and the camera showed the guy fucking her rather roughly.

“Y-yea,” he crocked out, blushing profusely.

“Good,” She said softly to him, still smirking. Tim was having a hard time keeping his hand from his arousal.

“Mom” he finally whispered, “I need to run to the bathroom.” She started to move to let him up, but then she stopped, realizing why he needed to go.

“No” She said, leaning back into him.

“Why not?” He asked, getting a little annoyed.

“Because I said no” She said, as he hand lifted the blanket and tossed it aside, revealing the rather large tent in his pants. “My god Tim, you are huge” She whispered, she had only seen two other cocks up close, and neither had been even average sized. “Wow” She reached out tentatively and wrapped her fingers around it.

Tim gasped, blushing profusely when she grabbed him. “M-mom, wh-what are you d-doing?” He asked, confused, and aroused, his cock jumping in her grip.

“I’m holding my son’s nice cock” She whispered, her hand moving a bit. Pulling his boxer’s down and releasing the seven inch rod. She gasped again, and her hands moved, getting his boxer’s off.

“We can’t do this mom,” He whispered.

“Why not?” She asked, her hand was already slowly stroking that arousal, caressing the smooth skin with her hand. “I know you want me, you’ve had to beat off twice tonight because I turn you on so much, I don’t want you to have to waste a load of hot cum on a toilet when you can put it in me.” She bent and kissed the tip of his cock, which had precum on it. Her tongue flicked out licking it off. “Mmmm” She purred out.

“It’s wrong” He protested, in a squeaking voice, but his hips arched up again. “I have wanted to fuck you since I was twelve, you are the source of all my wet dreams, you are the object of every fuck fantasy I have.” He exaggerated somewhat, but not a whole lot.

“Let’s make those come true” She said, but could no longer talk as she began to suck him off. Just sucking on the head at first, her hand stroking his shaft quickly.

“Oooh god, fuck mom … you are so … uhhhhh, good,” He moaned and grunted with each movement of her hand. “I’m going to blow my load … let me come on your tits, and lick it off, please, mommy please.” It turned her on, the idea, when he called her mommy, like he had when he was little, so she moved him, and got on her knee’s on the floor, shimmying out of the night gown she wore.

“Beat off all over my tits” She whispered, her hands moving around to his backside, squeezing and caressing it as he started to jack off. It didn’t take him long, his hand stroking himself.

“Oh mom, Fuck … yes, I’m cummmmmmmmming” And as he said it he was, he let out one huge glob which hit her in the chin and dripped down onto her tits, another hit her on the lips and her tongue flicked out to lick it away, he shot another, and another. Seven globs of that warm cum, the last one’s hitting her neck and breasts.

“Oh son, you taste so good” She whispered, looking into his eye’s as they opened. He smiled and slid forward, his still hard cock traced down from her breasts to her waist as he knelt in front of her, and started to lick her breasts and chin clean.

“I know” He whispered softly, as he did this, he often lingered on her breasts, suckling them gently. He wanted to do more, but his mother took his hands when they moved toward her lower parts.

“Not now son, get back up on the couch and we will finish watching this movie.” She waited till he was on the couch, and curled her naked form against his own, after removing his shirt, she got the blanket and pulled it on. They watched the movie for a few minutes, and again he was rock hard. She gently played with him as they watched. “If you are going to cum tell me,” She whispered in his ear.

He was able to hold it in for a long while, almost an hour in fact, when finally he spat out a. “Now, gonna … cum” His voice hoarse, she pulled the blanket back and put her mouth around his head, drinking down every last drop. Then milking out any left in there.

“That’s my boy” She whispered, wiping some come from her lips. She did it once more before the movie was over, he had a lot of cum in those balls of his. Hopefully enough for the bedroom, she hoped. When the movie was over she got up. “Cum with me” She purred at him, flicking off the TV. “We can watch those movies later.”

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forever Yours, Mom Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds