• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Forgotten

Forgotten

Sauce-Box is publishing this story in their summer edition in June. I thought I would share it with you. - Danse.

* * * * *

I stand in the dark, afraid to move. I can see a faint flickering down the hallway, but it seems to be getting further away from me. I don’t remember how I got here. I think for a moment I might be dreaming, but I know this is as real as it gets. I feel like the place is familiar, but I can’t place it. I put my hands on the flocked wallpaper. I can almost see the faded red and white paisley pattern. The vision of this wallpaper comes to me suddenly. I can’t see it in the dark, but I know what it looks like. What is this place?

I smell something in the air. Incense. A musky, jasmine blend, I can’t place it. I have smelled it before. I catch a glimpse in my mind of laughter and this smell in the room. I continue to walk on what I somehow know is deep red carpeting. The kind you find in up scale 1930’s hotels. I can imagine the doors on all sides of me. I have to keep walking. I wish I had a candle. I follow the light in front of me. I can’t see who carries it. I am going deeper into this place.

I stop at a door. It opens without me touching it. I stand still not daring to even breath. I go in. The lamp is lit, dimly. I hear music. I have danced to this music before. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My hair is longer than I remembered it ever being, it trailed down my back almost to my ass. My face is the same, but my eyes are wiser, more cautious than I remembered. My body was much the same. The high nicely shaped 34-c’s. All natural, no silicone. My waist was small, and my hips were curvy, but not thick. I see what I have on, and I want to cover myself. I am wearing a diaphanous gown. It grazes my body, revealing all the curves, peaks and valleys. My nipples are rouged and quite evident through the thin nearly invisible material. My pubic hair is trimmed to a very small triangle. I am barefooted my toes are painted scarlet.

I walk over to the bed and stand there, trying to remember. Why can’t I remember? I sit on the bed, when I feel a change in the air. My hair is draping down my back and over one shoulder, partially hiding one breast. I feel breath against my neck. I begin to turn, but am halted. No words. I just seem to know not to look. I feel hot lips on the skin of my neck. A tongue rasps against the back of my gown. I feel fingers tearing the bodice of my gown. Long fingernails gently scrape against my skin. I shiver even though the heat in the room is intense. I lie back, and close my eyes, I remember not to look, but how do I know that? I feel a tongue stroking my trimmed pussy. Outer, then suddenly it plunges deeper than I thought any tongue ever could. I am rocked into orgasm instantly. I scream with it as it rushes at me, and comes crashing down.

Large hands flip me over and pull me up to my knees. I feel a hot probing at my pussy. I know it is going to feel wonderful…it is going to be huge, and more than I ever thought I could take, but I know I will take it all, and I will take it well. I push my hips back, inviting his entrance into me. I feel a rough hand on my hip and then he pushes into me, slowly at first to let me adjust to his size, when my lips have slipped around him, he slams into me…hard and deep. I gasp the pain is so familiar. It is so right. Again and again he slams into me, pushing further in and further up until I feel like I am going to split in two. He groans as I cum around his cock. My pussy pulsing and massaging his dick, urging him to let his seed go. He resists, as I knew he would. He pulls out of me and presses a finger against my ass. I feel the long talon (?), He is careful not to scratch me. I feel his finger slip into my ass. I sigh. It feels so good. I am anxious for it. I didn’t remember I liked it this way. He pushes his dick where his finger had been and slowly slips the tip in…pulsing in and out ever so slowly so that I won’t tear. When I am ready, he slides in, and I feel it all the way into my stomach. I rock with him, his fingers are manipulating my pussy, pulling and tugging on my clit, and finger fucking me. I shudder as I begin again to cum. He picks up the pace, pushing in as far as my body would let him, and harder than I could ever have imagined I could take. I am screaming at him, “harder, harder. Fuck me. Please….” I end up whining, begging him. I want to feel it hot and sticky all over my ass. He bellows, it is a frightening sound; I can’t help but think the sound of his voice would drive people insane. He lets loose his seed. I can feel his dick pumping into my ass. The molten liquid burns me. I can feel small blisters forming. He blows on them, cooling them instantly, they disappear. I feel no more pain. He puts a hand on my hair and kisses me on the cheek. I lie down and fall asleep.

I wake up in my own bed. I am sore. I don’t know why. I have strange bruising on my hips, and arms. Small scratches on my breasts. And a feeling of something I had forgotten. I hated it when I had nights like this. When I dreamed too hard. I took a shower and got ready for work. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes seemed different. There was something I was supposed to remember. What was it? I knew it would bother me all day. I was frustrated with it by the time I got to work. I spent the day in mindless paperwork. I went home and cooked a simple dinner, drank a glass of the wine that my friend Damon had brought over a few nights ago.

I got sleepy and went to bed. I fell into bed nude. Too tired to pull a t-shirt over my head. I suddenly remembered what I had forgotten. I was supposed to meet Damon the night before, for drinks. I made a promise to myself to call him and apologize in the morning, and make a new date. I sighed as I drifted to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Forgotten

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 395 milliseconds