Free Birds Ch. 06

I simultaneously bit down on her clit with my lips, and slipped two fingers deep inside her hot ass, and Kira bucked as orgasms washed over her sweet body, a small gush of fluid from her pussy, most of which I caught in my mouth, me drinking her cum. Kira's hands on the back of my head beat a staccato beat, as she orgasmed delightfully, and moaned so loudly that I thought she'd have the security people come running. She pressed her cunt harder against my face as she finished her cum. "Oh, Rachel, fuck me with your tongue, baby!" she exclaimed.

I finished lapping at her sweet, wet slit, then stood up, my shorts still around my feet. My hand went to Kira's pussy, and hers to mine. We kissed, tasting our own cum on the other's lips, and moaned into each other's mouth, as our fingers slipped in and out of each other's pussy, extending our passion little longer. "That was so good, baby," Kira cooed, and I smiled at her.

"I love your touch, Kira," I said, but deep inside I had too many conflicting thoughts to be able to say 'I love you,' and I felt sad. I kissed her sadly, and sweetly. I don't know if Kira noticed my consternation.

When we walked out of the stall, I noticed a girl who looked familiar, and remembered she was the redheaded student from the elevator at Madison Hall, who'd been the one who caught us kissing in the elevator. Her name, I thought, was Kim. "Hi," I said shyly, not sure of what she knew, although she'd have to be pretty dumb not to suspect something. Of course, this was college, and colleges are full of dumb people. But anyway, I had a sneaking feeling that she'd show up again, sometime.

It didn't take long.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds