• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Freedom and the Widow Ch. 18

Freedom and the Widow Ch. 18

Victoria left St Tropez in triumph; she had arrived as a meek and naive widow with an assertive streak which lay hidden beneath a staid exterior. In just one month, through the acquirement of a good friend and her contacts who had now become friends too, she had become a bold and confident dominatrix; realising her true position above all men, and taking ownership of one of their number. Her affection for Eric was without doubt; he had offered himself up and surrendered to her, boosting her confidence and assuring the perpetuation of sexual and social pleasure. Eric had arrived in St Tropez, dreaming of a chance encounter and perhaps a taste of being dominated; he could never have believed the position he was now in, owned completely by a beautiful woman whom he was willing to give up his life for. Victoria paraded him around the poolside, naked and leashed before the entire female household staff for one final time before he left for the airport, his humiliation and ownership by a superior female having been whipped home to ensure he remembered what was now required of him. Victoria had kissed him full on the lips and ensured his asshole was plugged before he left; he was ordered to wear the plug at all times when away from her as a reminder of his being her property , and he was to be at her house in a week's time where he would remain at her service in perpetuity.

Victoria and Wanda had tearful goodbyes with Cherie and the other ladies before leaving, having already made a date for their return in just three months' time. Victoria impressed Wanda by strutting confidently over to two male porters at the airport and paying them to walk behind them with their luggage; eyebrows and cocks were raised as the two superior and haughty women clacked through the airport on elevated stilettos, two males shuffling obediently behind them like slaves with their luggage. All other males moved swiftly aside on their approach; an inner sense exiting their loins as they viewed two women who were obviously in contempt of all males.

Eric's return journey was equally erotically charged; every female official he spoke with seemed to have an authority over him he had not witnessed on the way in. His anus clenched at the plug as the stern looking woman at the checking desk puffed her breasts out as he engaged her; it was as though she knew he was now the property of a woman, and to be treated with utter contempt. His cock rose as she simply pointed to the weighing desk with a knowing smile; it was as though all females possessed a sixth sense, and all appeared so superior and sexy to him, regardless of looks, age or shape. The hostesses on the plane all seemed so dominant; he was ordered to fasten his safety belt, spoken to like a small boy by a plump and assertive middle-aged one, she reminded him of Victoria somehow, and his cock stiffened as she looked smugly at him, having put him in his place; he imagined being made to lick her asshole as he watched her delightfully rounded ass flex and wobble in the tight uniform skirt, as she strode back up the aisle. When he went to the toilet he so wanted to masturbate; his whole life had become sexually thrilling now he had admitted his pleasure to a strong woman, he stroked his cock with its glistening bell-end a couple of times but had the strength to poke his stiff cock back into his flies, he knew his mistress would ask if he'd disgraced himself; his anus clenched at the plug as he thought how she had complete control over him, even when she was hundreds of miles away.

Victoria smirked as the cab dropped her off at her house in the village; she had said her goodbyes to Wanda and had arranged to meet her tomorrow, when she would be introduced to Charlotte Ray; her lifestyle and house decor would give her further inspiration into how she would direct her life from now on. This excited her, but she was so tired now, and the first thing she noticed was how overgrown the garden was; someone, probably her friend Angela, had mown the lawn a couple of times to keep it 'respectable' but the plants and shrubs had run riot. Wanda had noted her panning the garden, and called out as the cab drew away.

"I'll send Bradbury round in the morning; he'd be delighted to give things a lick for you, before Eric arrives back." She gave a saucy wink as she went; Victoria's pussy tingled as she remembered the servile gardener, she would enjoy imposing her dominance on him; she had to make her authority known amongst the circles of people who had already opened themselves to the new world she had become part of. The thrill of bossing a male she had only briefly seen before, had her excited despite her weariness. As she sipped on a coffee she thought how drab the house seemed after the electric atmosphere of the residences at St Tropez; she tingled as she thought of how she would transform it, and her cunt moistened as she suddenly thought of the neglected cellar below; this would be cleared of junk by Eric, and would make an exquisite punishment room come dungeon. She stripped naked and lay on her bed amongst the sexy leather outfits and apparel from Madame Pompidou's, the air now full of the delicious smell of hide and her own feminine excitement; she lifted her knees and nursed her slippery cunt, her elegant fingers gliding over her clitoris as the mixture of delicious scents took her back to Club Zero and the other venues where she had dominated Eric and had witnessed the unrelenting and absolute dominance of woman over man; oh how she wanted her asshole licked right now, she groaned in ecstasy as she thought how she would punish Eric, just for not being there at that moment.

The following morning, she slipped into a black silken sari and arranged the seating in her garden, so that she may supervise Bradbury when he came. It was a bright sunny morning, which helped Victoria recover from the loss of St Tropez as she enjoyed the warmth of the sun. She had oiled her lightly tanned body below the sari and her thighs and shaven cunt squirmed deliciously, free from underwear, nipples proud in the black silk; her mature and shapely body expressed to perfection would ensure the gardener's permanent erection. Her cunt bulged as the doorbell rang; she adjusted her hair and pulled the sari down one side to expose as much flesh as possible, and then adopted a stern look as she opened the door. Bradbury gasped audibly and swallowed hard as his eyes met with the image of feminine magnificence, his cock swelled immediately as his nose was also assailed by a feminine essence which was distinctly sexual.

"So you're Bradbury? I want you to trim the hedges at the front and then join me at the rear, where I'll have my every bush attended to. You be quick at doing the front, I intend to supervise you as I am very particular in how I like to be serviced. If I'm pleased with your attentions I may offer you refreshment." Bradbury's cock stiffened as he took in her words; each a command and not a request, he was only too pleased to being attendance.

"Yes Mrs... I mean Mistress Cavendish; I'm pleased to be of service." As he scuttled away rapidly to retrieve his tools, he thought of how he'd enjoy masturbating over the thought of this deliciously dominant woman later; Victoria licked her lips and thought of how he'd masturbate sooner rather than later; her asshole squirmed in the oil and silky sari, its need for the refreshment of a submissive male was now urgently required.

Bradbury broke into a sweat as he worked rapidly but efficiently to tidy the hedges and shrubs at the front before presenting himself via the rear gate to the large, and not overlooked, rear garden. Bradbury's cock went rigid in his sweaty gardening shorts as the sultry and commanding goddess bolted the gate behind him, when he had fetched all the required tools.

"There, now no-one can disturb us while you complete your task." Bradbury had difficulty in looking away from Victoria after he had sheepishly acknowledged her remark; her nipples poked like bullets from her full round breasts as they nestled in the black sari. The sun became obligingly hotter as time went; the humidity not experienced in St Tropez aiding the dominant woman's plan as her cunt oozed and trickled in the heat as she delighted in bossing the willing gardener, whose shirt and shorts were now soaked with sweat, as much with excitement as with the sun. Victoria took special delight in standing close over him as he knelt to deal with tasks picked out for him; she knew he would detect the delectable whiff of her sex through the thin sari, and this would drive him crazy. As he rounded the garden for a second unnecessary trip, she retired to her lounger and poured a drink; she was now well and truly aroused, and would prepare the gardener for her refreshment.

Bradbury dare not look up as he approached the area where she sat; he had a raging thirst, but this went almost unnoticed, such was his sexual excitement at serving this formidable woman. He turned with a start as she tapped him on the shoulder and passed him a cool drink, which he almost dropped. Victoria had removed her sari and stood naked before him; she grinned all the more as Bradbury tried hard to maintain his composure, but could not keep his eyes from her invitingly bulging cunt, which shimmered in the oil and her obvious arousal.

"I think you should take your clothes off too; you really are getting too hot. You'll perform much better without them on. Remove them immediately." She stood smiling as he removed his shirt, but he blushed and hesitated in removing his shorts; a prominent bulge betraying his concern. Victoria gave him a stern look and spoke with a very matter-of-fact tone which did nothing to alleviate his excitement.

"That's OK; I would be most disappointed or consider you to be gay, if you did not show your natural pleasure at being the company of a naked woman; all men are such simple animals -now off with your shorts!" Bradbury hesitated no further and removed his shorts to reveal a stiff cock which was obviously in need of attention. Victoria then turned up the heat without the aid of the sun, as she gave the gardener a view of her delicious shimmering ass cheeks, whilst giving a command as she returned to her sun lounger.

"You'll come and do these beds around the seating area now; I'm sure there are weeds there I can't see." She lay back and closed her eyes to allow Bradbury the comfort of ogling her freely, as he came up to the beds just a foot or so from her divine body. Her cunt pulsed with pleasure as she lifted her legs to expose its juiced and inviting form to the erect and teased male, and she squeezed her hot asshole in and out, making Bradbury drool and pant. It was as much as he could do to stop himself from masturbating there and then. Victoria was as much in need as was he, and she moved in various directions, to ensure he had a good view of her cunt and asshole from all angles.

"You tell me when you're done and we'll discuss payment." Bradbury's cock dribbled as he feigned his hunt for weeds in an obviously weed-less plot, whilst etching the memory of that glorious juicy cunt and asshole as deeply into his mind as he could. He was there, naked and performing like a slave, and basked in submissive humiliation for as long as he dared, sniffing the scented air as the essences of Victoria's intimate regions wafted under his nose. At last he announced he was done. Victoria was now bursting for relief; she had thoroughly enjoyed teasing this male. She wagged her finger at him and opened her legs wide.

"Come and kneel next to me." With cock bobbing, Bradbury did just as he was told without any thought, and knelt on the hot stone patio next to the assertive and fragrant woman. She looked him straight in the eye.

"You have pleased me with your work today and I shall pay you whatever you ask; did you enjoy looking at my asshole?" Bradbury's jaw dropped at her sudden direct approach which was out of the blue; she continued to look contemptuously at him, waiting for his answer, as though she'd simply asked him if he liked her hairstyle. He could not conceal his feelings.

"Yes Mistress Cavendish, I enjoyed looking at your asshole." She smiled wickedly and moved on the sun lounger to face him with her delicious gape, and gently grabbed his hair.

"I think you should have a closer look, and perhaps you'd like a sniff and lick whilst you're down there." Bradbury wasted no time as Victoria leaned back with her knees together, expressing her sticky asshole invitingly. He sniffed at the delicious aroma and eagerly lapped at the oily pucker; Victoria moaned with pleasure at the welcome feel of a submissive male's tongue at her asshole once more, and she slipped her fingers through to her slippery cunt and pleasured her clit as Bradbury lovingly probed the tangy walls of her tight anus; his balls ached for relief as the dominant woman contracted and expanded her asshole around the fully extended tongue, which worshipped her superiority without question. Naked and kneeling in homage to the magnificent woman, Bradbury was ready to beg for relief as Victoria pointed her toes skyward and moaned in absolute ecstasy as she brought herself off, squeezing the tongue that worshipped her asshole as if to strangle it. She shimmered and quivered as she indulged in a glorious orgasm, and on recovering she stroked his hair and eased his head back from the fragrance of her asshole. She smiled wickedly at him and placed her beautifully pedicured feet to the hot stone patio and pointed sternly to them.

"You have done very well; I shall watch you masturbate at my feet now; you make sure it's a good show, or you shan't do my gardening again." There was little chance that Bradbury would give a poor show; he had been teased by a new goddess, allowed to lick her asshole, and now knelt naked and obedient before her as he played with himself in exquisite humiliation. Victoria ensured his balls were thoroughly emptied by laughing at him as he began to convulse, and then fingering her freshly pleasured cunt and then having him sniff them. Bradbury groaned with a noise which was in danger of arousing the local neighbourhood dogs, as his cock exploded with the succulent scent of dominant cunt under his nose. Victoria laughed all the more as he splattered her elegant feet and ankles with jets of hot semen; his balls hurt as his humiliation extended his spurts in a long and gratifying orgasm. Victoria delighted in having him lick his mess from her feet, which he did with a perverse willingness, licking every last drop from between her toes. He humbled himself to her, thanking her over and over, as he was allowed to dress and retrieve his tools. As Victoria slipped her sari back on, her ears met with an old familiar sound.

"Coooeee!" She smiled at the gardener as he hurriedly tucked his shirt into his shorts. The sound was made by Angela; her divorcee friend of old who was now in her front garden.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Freedom and the Widow Ch. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 592 milliseconds