• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Freedom of Indecision Ch. 02

Freedom of Indecision Ch. 02

Maybe it was the wine, but I slept soundly. I woke up early though and tried to put my thoughts in order. I still felt sort of unclean but another shower wasn't the answer.

I realized that the events of yesterday could not be washed away. I had been assaulted, plain and simple and then rewarded with a promotion. Did that imply consent after the fact?

How could I have let myself be taken advantage of without so much as a peep of protest? Sure he was slick, and events happened quickly, but what had happened to me?

::

I arrived at my new office before eight and was starting to unpack the boxes of my meager corporate existence. An older woman stuck her head in and introduced herself as Ruthie, Armand's administrative assistant. We shook hands briefly and were about to engage in the usual "hi-how-are-you", when Armand arrived at the door, nodded and said, "My office, please."

I followed him down the hall to his corner of the floor. He motioned to a leather sofa by the window and took a chair in front of me.

"Kumar will be here at 8:30 to start handing over two major files. He's been filling in while I found a replacement. I like Kumar, but he hasn't really enjoyed his short tenure as my assistant and I suspect he's thanking his stars that you've dropped into our little corner of paradise. Before he gets here though I thought I ought to welcome you and lay out some of my expectations."

"Can we talk about yesterday?" I tried to look firm.

He cocked his head, looked perplexed and said, "What about yesterday?"

"The ... er ... well frankly ... the assault in the hotel."

There was a pregnant silence. Then he put his fingertips together like he was about to pray. He looked at me sadly and said, "Jessica, I'm very disappointed."

He stood, crossed the room and picked something from his desk. It was a memory stick. He toyed with it as he sat down and then spoke.

"Jessica, I asked Gregor, the concierge at the Metropolitan to cull some footage from the hotel security cameras. The camera in the lobby shows us leaving the restaurant and crossing the lobby. All very chummy. We get a key card from the concierge and go to the elevators. You seem quite cheerful. Then, in the elevator, we stand quietly. There's no sign of any resistance on your part. The camera in the hall then shows me leaving the elevator followed by a woman who looks a lot like you. She then uses the card to open the room. No sign of you being forced. A short while later, we exit the room and quickly take the elevator back down to the lobby and depart together. It's not exactly a scene that one could describe as "assault". Actually it does look suspicious, but more like someone offering a favour in exchange for future considerations from someone a lot like me.

"Later that day you were offered a promotion and accepted without reserve.

"If there had been an assault, why did you not inform human resources? Why did you accept a position in my group?

"HR will more likely take the view that someone is sleeping her way to the top. They take a dim view of such behavior. It would be the end of a fresh and promising career. I might receive a letter explaining that such behavior is to be avoided but sadly, you would be let go. Not fair I know, but life is never fair."

He paused and watched for my reaction. I opened my mouth to speak but then closed it again.

"Very good Jessica. My advice is that you not mention yesterday's frivolities, but sadly, such frivolities are indeed part of the job. Again, life is not fair."

He handed me the memory stick.

"Ah, Kumar has arrived. We can continue this discussion another time."

I stood and turned to greet Kumar and found myself facing an extremely attractive man. He had dark eyes and a strong chin. His impeccable suit covered a lean frame and ... did I mention tall?

"Kumar this is Jessica. Jessica ... Kumar."

"Morning, Jessica." He had the plumiest of English accents.

I smiled. "God morning Mr. ...? I'm so sorry. I don't think I know your last name."

He laughed. "It starts with R and then goes on for at least a dozen syllables. I'm happy with just Kumar thank you. We haven't got all day you know."

"Kumar and I have worked together on several files over the years and we always seem to make large returns for the bank. Let's start with the Australian caper, shall we?"

The Australian Caper was a monstrous three-sided deal in the Australian mining sector that was complicated by a British bank and an American hedge fund. Counting us there were six parties in four countries. Taxation issues alone would make one's head spin and mine certainly was. The pile of summary documents was almost a foot high.

After an hour, Armand stopped the proceedings to make a call. Kumar and I retreated to my office.

"All the easy deals have been done", quipped Kumar. "Please don't do the logical thing and run screaming from the building. This project turns on the details and I'm not really a detail person. It's a sound deal which should make everyone money and patch up at least one company's balance sheet. The sheer number of players though is a nightmare and the Americans in particular see win-win as money-left-on-the-table. I've been dropping balls right, left and centre. Everyone says you are a wizard with the details."

"Really? Who is saying such nice things?"

"Ah. I never reveal sources but rest assured I've done my 'due diligence' and I'm sure Armand has been twice as thorough." He smiled disarmingly.

"Oh, I'm guessing he has", I sighed.

Kumar focused on something over my shoulder. "Speak of the devil!" he whispered loudly.

It was Armand. "Change of plans, Kumar. That fool, Ragavan, has flown over from Mumbai and demands an 'off-the-record' dinner to iron out a more suitable strategy. I told him that tonight was out of the question but, his plane leaves early tomorrow and his clients want answers on his return. 'Deal could suffer, my dear fellow.' "

Kumar winced at Armand's imitation of a Mumbai accent.

"But my wife is here with me on this trip. I had promised her champagne and fine dining."

"So why don't you and I take on Ragavan and I'll throw Jessica into the deep end with your Queenie. She took quite a fancy to Jessica's predecessor. She must surely know all your tiresome stories by now and won't mind your absence one bit. She'll welcome a 'comely young diversion'." The last was delivered in a slightly less theatrical accent.

He switched his gaze from Kumar to me and then back again. Seeing no resistance he said, "It's settled then. Tell Queenie my car will pick her up at 7:00 with Jessica. Jessica be ready at your apartment foyer 6:45 sharp."

"What are we to tell Ragavan?" interjected Kumar.

"Jennifer. Be a dear and tell Ruthie that she is to book a table for you and Queenie, and another for Kumar, Ragavan and I this evening. She will organize transportation. Kumar and I need some time to work out a strategy for Ragavan. We shouldn't go beyond noon. I'll meet you for lunch again at the Metropolitan."

Then he added with just a touch of malice, "Please don't be late. Run along."

It was a dismissal only partially softened by a knowing smile. Kumar looked briefly perplexed but almost instantly snapped his features into a neutral gaze.

I stood and left.

::

At noon exactly, I walked into the restaurant. He was already there at a table and I joined him. He put down his phone and motioned me to sit.

"Thank you for your promptness. We have a few items to discuss and I don't want to spend more time than necessary with our forks, so I took the liberty of ordering room service. We'll talk a bit over coffee and then pick up the key from the concierge and continue our conversation without worrying about people at the next table listening in."

The waitress appeared with two coffee cups and set them down with just a bit of clatter, smiled and left us.

"Now, returning to our earlier conversation. If you have given it any thought, you will realize that your options are limited outside of crashing and burning your career. I will be expecting complete devotion to the work we do. I do not want to hear about a sick and dying mother or problems with a boyfriend. You work for me. Your job description is simply whatever I say it is. Is that clear?"

I paused. Opened my mouth then shut it.

"I'll take that as a yes."

He waited as I again opened my mouth to speak. After a moment, where I turned over my predicament in my mind, I thought the better of making a scene in the middle of the restaurant. "Surely you aren't expecting a repeat of yesterday?" I was trying for a tough and sarcastic incredulity but what came past my lips was pretty squeaky.

He smiled and said, "Exactly. Good girl Jessica." He looked around the restaurant for the waitress. "Lets skip the coffee and get right down to business upstairs. You get the key from Gregor while I settle with the waitress."

I shook my head and sat frozen in my chair.

He looked at me with annoyance, then hissed, "Jessica. Key from Gregor. Now."

My subconscious must have capitulated because I found myself rising from my chair and stepping away from the table. I crossed the lobby to the concierge's desk and Gregor simply handed me a key card and said, "Room 1206, Miss. Same as yesterday." Then I went over to the elevators and waited for Armand.

In a few moments we were rising inexorably up to the 12th floor. We stepped out and headed for 1206. I opened the door and stepped in ahead of him. On the table sat a tray of croissants and a pot of coffee.

I had tried to stay composed (stoic prairie upbringing demanded that he not make me cry), but suddenly tears started running down my cheeks. I heard the door click shut behind me and then the lock turning.

He turned me to face him and I struggled to not sob.

"Jessica, I'm going to spank you now. Your behavior has disappointed me. You have before you an opportunity that most of your peers would kill for. You merely have to put aside a few puritan notions and do as you are asked and we'll get along fine. Keep up this running resistance to the inevitable and you will be punished. You really have no choice but to submit. Revel in the freedom of indecision that comes with complete submission and you will find yourself happier in the end."

He sat on the bed and I wiped my tears.

"Hike up your skirt and pull your tights and panties down to your knees."

I did and then lay across his lap. He gave each buttock a rather tender caress then smacked each one lightly. "Not a sound now, Jessica."

Then he hit my left buttock with a vengeance, followed quickly by the right. I gasped. A pause, then he rhythmically assaulted my butt - one stroke per second for 10 strokes per side. Then he stopped. I had been holding my breath and for a few seconds there was silence. Then I exhaled and groaned as the tears rolled down my face.

"Good girl."

My butt was aflame. He gave each buttock a soft caress then lifted me from his lap and set me on the bed curled in a fetal position.

"You showed remarkable self control."

He got up and went into the bathroom and came back with a damp cloth, which he used to wipe the tears from my face. Then he placed it over redness that was my ass. It stung momentarily then felt a little bit better as the damp cloth cooled the fire.

"I'm afraid you will have some bruising, Jessica."

He turned to the table and poured two cups of coffee. "How do you take your coffee, my dear?"

I heard myself meekly reply, "Just cream, thank you."

He added cream to one cup then got a pillow from the bed, set it on the chair and then with an impish grin said, "Come, sit and we'll have some lunch. You'll need some energy for later."

I staggered up from the bed. The panties and tights hobbled me at the knee. "Best take them off," he suggested. "In fact take all your clothing off." I stood for a moment then complied. Then I sat down gingerly at the table. We ate and sipped our coffee in silence - me naked while he presided in three-piece suit.

::

He finished his croissant before I did, and stood as I continued to eat. He went to the closet and began undressing and carefully hanging each garment. When he was naked, he returned to the table and said, "Hang up your clothes. You don't want to walk out of here later covered in wrinkles."

I stood and did as I was told.

When I was done he got me to stand before him. "Yesterday we were a bit ... er ... rushed and I didn't really get a chance to inspect my future assistant. Hold you hands behind your back and keep silent please."

He ran his hands over my breasts. Then he gave each nipple a tweak. It felt nice and I arched my back a bit to push them forward. He gave them a harder tweak and then quite a rough twist. I didn't flinch and he said, "Good girl."

He cupped each breast from underneath, then ran his hands down my belly. When he got to my pubic mound he cupped it in his right hand and then slid a finger along my slot.

"You are very moist, Jessica." He grabbed my labia between his thumb and forefinger and gave a gentle squeeze. I moaned as the pressure made my clit jangle a bit. I bent my knees ever so slightly and dropped into his grasp. "Good girl," he whispered.

He walked around me, giving my still tender ass a light smack then stood behind me. He reached around and for a moment worked on lightly playing with my nipples. Then he grabbed my neck with his right hand and turned my head sideways and our lips touched. "Kiss me, Jessica."

And I did. First lightly, then with more passion and finally full throttle, open mouthed tongue wrestling. The man may have sexually assaulted me, but he could kiss. I pushed my butt into his crotch and felt his erection against the stinging red mess of my right buttock. He pushed my legs apart with his foot, bent at the knees until his dick popped between my legs. Then with the dexterity of no doubt much practice, he gently directed the head of his shaft into my slot and impaled me when he straightened his legs. He lifted me until only my toes touched the carpet.

We stood like that for a while. My butt stung where it crushed against his pelvis but my vagina was slick and offering no resistance. His left hand grabbed a nipple and twisted it roughly and electricity ran down my spine.

I tried to summon up the hatred I had for this man, but all I wanted was for his cock to start moving. Then it did just that. It was an awkward angle and he couldn't move out very far, but the wall of my sheath started to zing with a feral energy that demanded to be satiated. I moaned and started to clench his flesh as I tipped over the edge and started to twitch spasmodically. I lifted my knees in a reflexive attempt to bury him deeper and lost contact with the carpet. He stopped thrusting and held me aloft with one arm across my chest and the other hand around my neck. The third point of contact was his erection impaling me. Slowly, as I started to relax and come down from my orgasm, he took the hand from my neck, reached down and flicked my clit setting off an even more intense orgasm. It would swell then roll then explode then taper off a bit before rolling again in another explosion. He put his hand back around my neck and it was immediately covered in saliva escaping from the corners of my mouth. My eyes had rolled inwards and I was blind.

Then it stopped. I came back to earth a sweaty mess and went soft in his arms. He stepped toward the bed and lowered me face down and spread-eagled onto the mattress. His dick popped free leaving me empty. I clutched at the emptiness and then went limp.

He left me for a few minutes like that as I became lucid again. My head was turned sideways and I could see his cock was still erect and angry looking. I considered rolling over and taking him into my mouth, but before I could muster the energy he grabbed my waist and lifted my ass until I was kneeling doggy-style before him. He slid his dick into me with one fluid motion. There was no resistance. Then he started a furious pounding. Sparks of pain from my buttocks ran up my spine each time he drove it home. Suddenly I was back on the plateau panting again for release. He doubled his speed then drove home one final time and I could feel the spasms as he anointed my insides. The thought of that drove me over the edge and I twitched uncontrollably. When we came to, I was pinned to the bed by his weight and I was leaking onto the bedspread. He rolled off me with a groan and a slurp.

All I could do was pant.

"Good girl," he whispered.

::

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Freedom of Indecision Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds