Freedom Pt. 03: Contract

The tongue retreated from her, then danced down her body. Tatiana grew ever more nervous until she yelped, feeling it slide into her from another entrance.

"Eep!"

The tongue retracted swiftly.

"Tatiana, tell me of this other hole," he commanded in her ears.

She quivered, having not realized she would need to explain anatomy to a demon. "It's not to be pollinated, Gorghash. It's used to... expel waste. It would not sate you."

"Truly? You humans are such curious beasts. Show me how it works."

"Uhm! It doesn't really work like that," Tatiana squeaked. The demon roared with brutal laughter, pulling her body towards him on the table.

"Very well, my sweet."

Tatiana clenched her eyes shut, quivering helplessly on the slab of stone. She knew what would happen next, and would never be prepared for it no matter how many times it had happened in the past.

She soon felt the head of his infernal member pressing against her, a blunted, bloated tip which would tear her apart in the mortal realm. Within a dream, however, Tatiana's pussy stretched to accomodate it, although a rush of pain signals still flooded her mind. Every two inches of the demonic member was separated by another hard scale of chitin, the tips of which scraped against her walls.

"Slowly..." she whimpered, feeling each inch of his hardened flesh obscenely strech her womanhood. She could do this, she could do this...

"Ow!" she cried, feeling the blunted head slam against her core.

"Tatiana. You must really extend your receiver duct. I can fit not half of my pollinator within it."

"It's not meant for this! Please!" she screamed. Tatiana hadn't intended for her cries to come out as they had. The demon only laughed as he retreated before thrusting into her once more, consuming her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Tatiana cried.

Tatiana was now affixed to the demon's cock, her entire body slipping over the cold slab she lay on each time he hammered into her. Gorghash showed no sign of mercy, no sign that he understood what pain even was as he fucked her ruthlessly deep within the void. No pleasure escaped Tatiana's lips for the entire ordeal, his scales tearing into her inner walls as he destroyed her.

After three minutes or hours, Gorghash clenched her hips tightly with his clawed appendages as his infernal seed shot deep within Tatiana's core. It burned as it invaded her, finding any possible part of her which wasn't already filled with the demon's cock. It owned her, Tatiana's mind incapable of thinking of anything else as she squirmed helplessly beneath him.

He released her after two moments, then removed himself from her destroyed cunt as his seed poured out of her. Tatiana panted for air, unsure of what to say. It wasn't his fault he did not understand how to pleasure a woman, she supposed.

"Thank you, Gorghash," she mewled. "I guess I'll be uh... going, now?"

The demon bellowed with an undeniable lust. "So soon? But we have all night, dearest Tatiana," Gorghash replied with curled lip. He slid a cold, chitinous hand over her fluttering chest.

"Come and turn over. Let me try the waste hole."

"What?!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 615 milliseconds