• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • French Exchange

French Exchange

1234

I stood there in the hallway, staring at the door. The rest of the hall was empty, and I could hear my heart pounding as though it was trying to leap out of my chest. When I reached up to knock, my hand was shaking. The voice from within the room did nothing to ease my anxiety.

"Juste un instant, s'il vous plait ", melodically reached my ears. Well, we were in Quebec, and she was my french teacher, so.... perhaps I should fill in some history leading up to this moment.

When I was in Grade 12, I went on my first French Exchange, where English-speaking students go to spend a week in a Quebec town, attending a French-speaking high school while living with local families . The process is reversed a few weeks later, with the frenchies attending our school and English language classes. We had to raise money for the program, and I was part of the fund raising group, which meant that I had to spend more time outside classes with the teacher. What might have been a hassle was more than adequately compensated for by having to spend time with this teacher.

Miss V, as we sometimes called her, was not much older than the average grade 12 student, having recently completed her own schooling. She was actually 25, but she didn't look it, and compared to the ancient instructor she had replaced, well, she attracted a lot of attention from a classroom of horny teenagers, male and female alike.

She was also built like a brick brothel. Only about 5 feet tall without her heels, she often wore knee-length skirts that showed off her muscular calves, while hugging the rounded curves of her prominent rear-end. Long blonde hair reached mid back, and while she wrote on the blackboard, all male eyes caressed her with their gaze. When she turned toward the class, those caressing eyes locked in on her chest.

She had sexy green eyes, but they were always serious when she was in charge of the class. She dressed in a conservative manner, but there was no disguising what was under her blouse. Serious eyes, or not.... those massive tits had every dick in the class stealing blood from our brains.

That first year, with her being the new teacher, and getting ogled every second of class, she was pretty much all business. But by Grade 13, she had begun to relax a bit. Sometimes, a few buttons remained undone, and she would occasionally perch on the edge of her desk while reading from the text. Even though she kept her legs crossed, those legs were quite the display.

I helped with the fund raising again, spending time with her outside of class, and she was actually quite fun to be around, for a teacher. She even told me to call her Niola, rather than. Mademoiselle V, outside of class time. I'm sure she caught me staring at her boobs on more than one occasion, and I think I saw a small smile on her lips at least once.

Getting to Quebec from our city by train meant staying in a hotel one night on the trip there. She had her own room, while we students crammed together in as few as possible. Most of the guys ended up in one room, eating pizza and spinning bullshit stories, when the topic of Niola's body came up, pardon the pun. Teenage boys are so full of themselves. Everyone had their own idea of how hot she was, and what they would do to her in the sack. My dick certainly had some ideas of its own. But after an hour or so of this crap, I had to get out of there.

And that's how I found myself standing outside her door, a door that suddenly opened, meaning I had no choice but to talk to her now.

"Oh, Hi!" she chirped, drying her hair with a towel. "Come on in, I'm decent". Decent was a huge understatement, and I wondered if she was aware of the inadvertent compliment she had just paid herself. She was wearing the thick terrycloth robe that the hotel supplies for its guests. As I passed her, she put the doorstop down to block the door open. She was obviously trying to maintain the teacher - student relationship. "What's up?"

"Oh, not much. Just was out for a stretch, since there are so many people in my room. It got picked for the gathering spot. Ended up outside your door, and realised I didn't know what the plan for tomorrow was, so here I am." Okay, so it was mostly a lie, but also partly true.

"The bus picks us up at 10. So, your room is the party room?" She was still the teacher.

"I wouldn't say party room" I said. "More like the bull pen, if you know what I mean".

She had walked back into the bathroom. "I think I get your drift. The stories getting pretty thick, huh? "

"Oh yeah. The biggest problem is that I think most of them actually believe their own lies!" I laughed then continued, "I mean, to hear the stories about what they would do to...." Shit! I forgot who I was talking to.

She heard me pause, and came back out of the bathroom, still clutching the towel. "I'm sorry, I missed the....." She stopped, looking at my red face. When she made eye contact, I looked away. A few awkward seconds passed, before she spoke. "Oh my, I guess I understand now." She turned away. "Really? They are talking about me?" she queried as she turned back towards me. When she turned, her robe gapped a little bit at the top, revealing just a hint of cleavage, which drew my eyes in like a magnet does steel. She saw where I was looking and pulled it closed as she turned away again. More silence followed. I was just about to stammer an apology and leave when she flipped the doorstop up with her foot and closed the door.

Oh, shit, I am really gonna get it now. She doesn't want anyone to hear this. She stood at the door with her back to me for what seemed like hours, while my imagination ran wild. Great. I will get shit from her, then my parents, then probably get expelled.... My brain was racing, so much so that when she turned around to face me, I didn't notice that her expression was far from angry.

"So, what would your story be?" she asked as she took a step toward me. "What would you do to......." she paused a few feet away, her hands on her hips, "..... me?" I had been staring at the floor. When I realized what she had said, I slowly looked up. Her robe was now held closed, not with the sash, but with her hands. As we made eye contact, she slowly pulled it open.

Oh shit! I AM REALLY GONNA TO GET IT NOW!!! Under the robe, she wore nothing but smooth flesh. The curtain parted to reveal the deep cleavage between her huge, round breasts. They were absolutely magnificent. Firm, smooth, and capped with dark, puckered areolas that were crowned with very erect nipples as big as the tip of my little finger. Down below, she was shaved as smooth as a baby's butt.

I had been sitting on the corner of the bed, and now she stepped forward to straddle that corner. Her breasts brushed against my face. "Well?" she asked, "Que voulez-vous faire de moi?"

I finally snapped out of my stupor. Both my hands grabbed her ass, while I simultaneously latched on to one of her stiff nipples. She fell forward onto me, mashing her tits against my face, before supporting herself above me. When I looked up through her cleavage, her head was thrown back, a look of pleasure on her face. "Oh oui, c'est ça....Sucer mes gros seins. Aimez-vous mes gros seins juteux?"

Niola always ran her class in French. If you didn't at least try to speak to her in French, she would pretend she couldn't hear you. Do I like your big juicy tits? My mouth was full, but I believe I was able to communicate my agreement. If my lip lock on her jugs wasn't sufficient, the lump of steel in my pants should have been ample confirmation. She had discovered that fact, and was beginning to rub her naked pussy against my denim-imprisoned hard on.

I was swap-sucking her luscious boobs when she suddenly pushed up off of me. "Quel est ce ici? " she said as she caressed my bulge. A few seconds later, she was undoing my belt and extracting my thick 8 inch rod. She stroked it gently. "Oh fuck, c'est un très gros pénis. Que dois-je faire avec ça?" What do I want you to do with my big cock? Why, suck it, of course. But how do I say that? My brain searched frantically for the translation.

"Umm... Suce-moi, s'il vous plaît Mademoiselle?" I offered, hoping I had the proper verbage.

"Très bien, monsieur, vraiment très bon!" While I watched eagerly, she licked her lips, and locked her eyes with mine. With delicious slowness, she lowered her lips around the head of my cock. The feeling was electric. Warm wetness engulfed me as she slowly bobbed her head in my lap. Her soft globes pressed against my thighs, and one of her hands cupped my balls while the other pumped my dick in rhythm with her lips. She was moaning around my shaft, and I was moaning my enjoyment. I lifted my head and watched as my teacher..... Yes, my teacher.... sucked enthusiastically on my cock. I was living every high school guys dream, getting a blow job from a hot teacher. French class would never be the same again.

"Oh god, that feels so good" I moaned as I moved one hand on top of her head. She pulled away abruptly.

"En français s'il vous plaît" she commanded. Ever the teacher, even while she was blowing me. Okay, I will try to play along.

"Oh mon dieu, ça sent..... uhh......si bon...? " Translating was difficult with her licking my cock like this, but apparently I did okay, because I soon found myself watching her as she inched her lips down my shaft until it was all the way down her throat. I kept my appreciation of the sensations she was giving me confined to the non-linguistic, lest she stop what she was doing. In other words, I didn't use any words that might require translation, sticking with moans, groans and grunts. Niola gagged a bit each time she bottomed out, but continued her incredible technique.

"Shit, you are one unbelievable cocksucker". Damn, that just slipped out. She didn't need to say anything; she just paused with her lips brushing the by now hyper sensitive head of my dick. "Ah, oui. Excusez-moi. Je voulais dire que vous êtes une suceuse incroyable." Ha, take that!

A smile beamed on her face. "Très impressionnant, monsieur, et je vous remercie pour le compliment". She resumed gobbling my knob. Now she was the one doing the moaning, and I noticed that her left hand was between her legs, rubbing her clit while she drooled all over my dick. I was getting close to blowing my top.

"Excusez-moi, mademoiselle. Je vais ..... uh..... cumming.... uh.... dans votre bouche très bientôt". Some things defy translation. I'm gonna cum in your mouth soon.

She looked up at me, still with a few inches of my cock in her mouth, and smiled.... well, at least as much as anyone can smile with a mouthful of hard meat. She nodded and increased the speed of her bobbing head. Her moans caused a vibration that hastened my explosion. Her lips clamped around the base of my cock as I began to bathe her throat with my hot semen.

"Oh fuck yes... I mean 'oui'! Oh... fuck... oui! Oh.... Oui! Oui, suce-moi sec!... Oh..... vous êtes une suceuse incroyable!! " I croaked as I collapsed back onto the bed. Niola continued to vacuum my softening prick, extracting every drop. When she was done, she pulled my nearly limp dick from her mouth with a loud slurping noise.

"Vous avez le goût délicieux. J'aime le goût de votre chaud, jus collant." she said as she wiped her lips clean of stray spray. Something about delicious taste.... and hot, sticky .... juice? Oh.... my juice. Got it.

I was trying to get my breath back, and she was smiling down at me while cupping and caressing her luscious breasts. I had to ask her.

"Excusez-moi mademoiselle..... uh.... pourriez-vous.... s'il vous plaît.... dites-moi ce que la taille de vos seins sont beaux?" I gotta know just how big those gorgeous tits of yours are. Please tell me. Please.

Niola looked at me, and while she tried to make sense of my limited French skills, her hands stopped their tactile manipulation of her boobs. When she figured it out, she nodded, tugged on her stiff nipples, and walked over to her open suitcase. She extracted a lacy black bra and tossed it to me. While she took a place on the bed, I fumbled with the sexy undergarment, finally locating the tag.

34F! F as in fabulous! F as in fantastic! F as in fucking incredible! I looked from the tag to her, then back to the tag, then back to her. Now she was laying back, peeking at me through the deep canyon of her cleavage. She smiled and arched her eyebrows, as if to say 'not bad, eh?' Her knees were drawn up and her legs spread wide, while she gently traced the slick lips of her pussy.

"Voulez-vous que je mette mes doigts dans ma pussy pendant que vous regardez?". Do I want to watch you finger your pussy? Hell yes! I nodded eagerly.

While I crawled up for a closer view, she began, spreading her lips and plunging a finger into her wetness. Her thumb flicked over her clit, and soon a second finger joined the first, then a third stretched the wet lips of her cunt.

"Aimez-vous regarder? Ma pussy est tres belle, non? Suis-je très humide? Je devient très excitée, tellement excitée. Souhaitez-vous lécher ma chatte, s'il vous plaît? Yes, I like to watch you, and your pussy is very pretty. Yes, you are very wet, dripping, in fact.... You're getting very excited? Me too! Will I... lick?.... your pussy? Just try to stop me!

She withdrew her fingers, and I replaced them with mine, before leaning in and flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue. A guttural groan escaped Niola's lips, and she arched her back in pleasure. The fingers that had been in her twat were now in her mouth, and the other hand was pinching her nipple. I continued to probe her hot gash with two or three fingers while I licked the sweet honey from her labia. Every time I ran my tongue across the top of her clit, her moans intensified. She was rolling her head back and forth, with two fistfuls of the bedsheets stabilizing her motions. I pulled my fingers out and buried my face in her slick sex, worming my tongue as deep into her as I could. I guess she liked it.

"Oh mon dieu, oui! Lécher ma ..... uh...... Fuck!...... uh.... chatte! ....... Collez votre ........ shit, your tongue...... uh....... Lick my cunt deep! Lécher mon.... oh, yes, lick my clit....... uh huh..... that's it! Je me faire..... Fuck, you are gonna make me cum!!" After that, she grabbed the pillow and put it over her head, muffling her grunts, groans, and screams. I continued to lick long and deep into her pussy, while she screeched into the pillow and gushed liquid lust from between her thighs. She came once, then again, and I kept up my assault on her clit. She tasted so good, so sweet, I just couldn't get enough. Finally, her thighs clamped around my head and she arched her back once again, twisting her body wildly, while a massive third orgasm ripped through her body. Even the pillow did little to squelch her shrieks of delight, and I wondered if the sound would carry down the hall.

Niola went limp. I know that I was only 18, and had limited experience with women,(okay, limited experience with girls... no experience with women) but not even in the hundreds of porn movies I had seen did I ever see a woman orgasm the way she did. I had a feeling that, in addition to the French immersion trip, I was about to get a sexual immersion course, at an advanced level. No prerequisite required.

I removed the rest of my clothes and joined her on the bed, cuddling up behind her and cupping her impressive breasts.

"That was wonderful!" she said quietly, and surprisingly in English.

I couldn't resist the tease. "En francais?".

She rolled towards me pressing her big hooters against my chest. "Well (she kissed me softly), they sometimes say French is the language of love (another kiss), but English (kiss) is better as the language of sex.(Another kiss, more forceful and passionate) Hot, sweaty, face-to-face fucking!". This time the kiss was more like ravishing, and I happily complied, sucking on her tongue while my hands roamed all over her body. I was already hard again after the pussy eating session, but having her body in my arms completed the job.

She was amazing. Her entire body was smooth, but the huge, soft-yet-firm globes of her breasts were in complete contrast to the firm muscular curves of her ass and thighs. We were still joined at the lips while she rolled on top of me, trapping my erection between her thighs. She then raised her hips, grabbed my rod, and positioned it between the puffy lips of her cunt.

She broke the kiss and pushed herself up off my chest, staring intently into my eyes. She manipulated her hips slightly, and the head of my cock slipped into her dampness.

"Oooooooh!" she hissed as she pushed her hips down, inch by inch, while she continued to stare into my eyes. "Ahhhhh! Yes!". She reached bottom, wiggling her ass on my lap and then sitting straight up. "Like I said before.... Nice, big cock!" Her cunt gripped me fully like a velvet glove, and while she ground her clit against me, she flexed the muscles of her pussy to squeeze me tighter. "Oh fuck, you really fill me up!".

Niola arched her back and wiggled some more, groaning lasciviously. From my point of view, her already remarkable breasts took on new prominence, silhouetted against the light coloured ceiling. The stiffly erect points of her nipples stood proud. I guess multiple orgasms have a great effect on the height of a woman's nipple erection, because they were standing taller now than they were when I had them in my mouth. She looked down and saw what I was looking at. "Yeah" she giggled, "they stand up pretty good, don't they?". Her fingers pinched the sensitive nubs, that appeared to be almost an inch long. "Fortunately, they only get this stiff when I cum."

"Fortunately? I think they are the sexiest nipples on the greatest tits in the world!" I said, leaning up to take one in my mouth.

"Merci." She accepted the compliment graciously. "God your lips feel good on my breasts. Seriously though, if they were like this all the time, I would really have a problem getting the class to pay attention." I tried to give her my innocent look, but I was furiously suckling her breast, so it was pretty ineffective. "Okay, maybe I should rephrase that. I know all the guys are paying attention.... but not to the lesson. I feel all your eyes on my ass, and my tits, everytime I stand at the front of the class. Yours included" she laughed as she smacked me on the back of the head. I shrugged and switched nipples, while she made little happy noises and continued to grind her cunt down onto my cock.

Niola put her hand on my chest and pushed me down on my back. "I love that you love to suck my tits, but I really need to make better use of this.... " flexing her pussy around my cock, "..... Now! ".

She leaned forward a little, and slid slowly up my shaft, gripping me with those firm kegel muscles, then relaxed them and slid down, rotating her hips as she did. The process was repeated. And again. Now faster. The feeling on my cock was absolutely mind blowing. I started to moan with pleasure, and she was matching me, although I tended to moan on her up stroke, and she seemed to prefer the down stroke.

"You like my pussy pulling on your cock?" I moaned my assent. This woman really knew how to fuck. "I really like the feeling I get when I squeeze and pull..." she demonstrated, throwing her hair back ".... oooh, yes..... I can feel the texture of your skin better.". Her shoulders and upper body remained almost still while her hips worked feverishly up and down on my cock. She was beginning to breathe more heavily, and a flush began to appear on her face and chest. She was getting close. I reached down and grabbed one of her breasts, pulling it within range of my lips. My tongue flicked the rubbery tip.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • French Exchange

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds