Fresh Escort Does Bachelor Party

Celeste's eyes locked on Clark's as if she thought he could read her mind.

Robert did not need to be told twice. He stopped stroking his dick and went down beside the beautiful teen. He noticed that she lifted her firm buttocks higher and spread her knees a bit to give him better access to her girlie parts. He could see her swollen red pussy lips and even her quarter size light brown asshole. He wished his wife was this willing for sex play. He dipped his hand down to her crotch and drove his middle finger into her love hole. It was even hotter than before.

Celeste's eyes were still locked on Clark's and he could see her pupils dilate when his employee groped the teen's bottom. She hesitated her sucking, let out a deep-throated animal sound and then continued again without losing eye contact. This was about the horniest thing Clark had ever experienced in his life. It was like gazing directly into her primal brain to an ocean of lust and needs.

Celeste was on the edge of orgasm from the moment the younger man's digit entered her vagina. When he did not move it around, she humped her ass back and forth to get some friction relief of her sexual itch. Even that was not enough. Even though it would make her look like a total slut, she needed to get fucked NOW. She let the gentleman's penis leave her mouth and said pleadingly, "Could you please have your friend put his penis in me now rather than later. You are making me crazy. Of course, I will still pleasure you. Please."

Clark could hardly believe the transformation of this innocent looking student into a total harlot. His instinct to pursue her rather than the other slutty types was spot on.

"Sure my dear. I believe everyone should have their needs met." Then Clark looked down at Robert and said, "You heard the girl, drop your pants and give this young lady a proper fucking."

Robert quickly got into position behind the kneeling teen, undid his belt, dropped his pants and underwear to his knees, and grabbed her slim hips with both hands. He could feel her tiny hand reach under and guide his staff to her eager cunny. She was so wet that he slipped in balls deep on the first thrust. He hesitated to enjoy the simple carnal joy of having his cock in a hot tight teen pussy. It was pure heaven- a last-second championship goal, a hole-in-one on the golf course and winning the Kentucky Derby, all rolled into one.

Celeste was relieved to have her love center filled but she was a bit frantic when the man stopped. She had a burning need for a hard fucking to reach fulfillment. She backed into his cock and wiggled her ass seductively to signal her desire.

There was a crowd gathering around them and they were getting a bit rowdy and vocal.

"Look at the way she backed up into his cock. She fucking loves it! Ram that cock into her buddy!"

Celeste felt like a total slut but she needed relief and would do anything to put out the fire.

The boys started a chant in rhythm to the thrusts. "RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM! RAM!"

Celeste threw her head back a screamed in total abandon, "I'm COMING. Ahhhh. AHHHHH! Oh sweet mother. AHHHHHH. YES, Yes, yes."

This set Robert and Clark off as they came and their screams of pleasure mixed and were lost in the cheering and applause of the crowd.

The rest of the night was a bit of a blur for the teen escort but just as Jerome had promised, she woke up safe in her dorm room. She had a sore pussy, her first hangover and a big wad of cash. She stumbled groggily to the bathroom, took a headache pill and slept another couple of hours. When she awoke, she was very horny. She must have been dreaming about the previous night. She reached into her side drawer and took out her big black vibrator and masturbated to orgasm thinking about Clark's tasty penis and wondering if he had made love to her. With any luck, maybe he will call the agency and book an appointment with her.

Meanwhile in another part of New York, Clark was in bed daydreaming about the cute music student who had sucked his cock so well and swallowed his cum so greedily. His manhood stiffed at the thought and he reached down and stroked himself as he remembered her getting fucked by several men including that obnoxious drunk he had driven away early in the evening. He did not want to cum right now. He wanted to wait since he planned to call the agency and book a date with the teen named Celeste later that very day. He smiled broadly at the thought.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1295 milliseconds