• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Fresh Out
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Fresh Out

"I do something wrong," Neville asked, almost pouting as he sat up on his knees.

"You kidding me right," Tyler barely said through pants as sat up to meet him in the middle of the bed. One look at Neville's spit shined face and Tyler dove at him, wrestling the larger man to the bed on his back. He ground his ass into his lap as he pushed his tongue into his mouth, his own tang mixed with the flavor of Neville's mouth. As he moved above him, Tyler discreetly reached on the floor for his pants and worked his wallet from his pocket. Once retrieved, he sat up in Neville's lap and smiled down at him, a bit sheepishly. "Now don't take this the wrong way big fella but I was a Marine and a boy scout before that so preparedness is a motto of mine." From his wallet Tyler produced a small packet of lube and gold wrapped condom. Neville gave no audible response, simply grabbed his cock at the base and held it steady. "Please allow me," came as Tyler pushed his hand away, replacing it with his own. He gave the veiny shaft a few long slow strokes before he scoot back and lean forward. It took two attempts but the older, more experienced bear took the 11 inch hammer all the way down his throat making Neville gasp and mumble a long string of profanities.

"Oh you muthafucka...how'd you...shit Gotdamn ain't nobody never..."Neville couldn't make a complete thought as Tyler worked his thickness with his deep throat. His toes curled and ass clenched as he started to thrust ever so slightly. Not slight enough for Tyler not to notice because he pulled off, a long string of spit and precum connected his lips to Neville's cock tip.

"Now, now we can't have you blowing your load before you get the real prize now can we," Tyler teased as he worked the condom down Neville's shaft, a coy smile on his face that Neville didn't see with his eyes closed and head back against the pillows. "No, no big fella I wanna feel just how thick it gets when you blow. Mmmm I bet you got a whole lot of load backed up in them big balls of yours. Bet this rubber keep you from blowing my head clean off my shoulders. Now you just lay back big fella, ole Tyler gonna take better care of you than any man you ever been with."

"Well you're the only one on that list and you're doing a bang up job," Neville gasped as he felt Tyler lower himself onto his cock. Neville opened his eyes to witness the mounting. He wanted to see, as he always had, his manhood disappear inside Tyler's warm channel.

And this time it was Tyler's turn to be silent as he slowly worked himself back and forth, his hips writhing to accommodate Neville's girth. He was mesmerized as he watched himself swallowed by Tyler's hungry hole. He couldn't speak either, his hands glued to the backs of Tyler's strong calves. The only sound in the room was the television until Tyler let out a feral grunt as he settled completely impaled on Neville's shaft.

"For fucks sake that's huge," he said breathlessly, his head back and eyes shut.

"Soooo fucking tight," Neville groaned in response, his eyes locked on the cock dripping on his stomach. He reached out to touch it, to stroke it, his first cock but again Tyler swatted at his hands.

"Naw big fella let it happen," Tyler said as he laced his calloused fingers with Neville's, brought the meaty paw to his face to kiss. Neville took the opportunity to stroke the rough stubble on that angled jaw, his thumb tracing his lower lip. Tyler took that finger into his mouth, gave it a nibble, his eyes locked with Neville's. "Ready," he asked and Neville reached with his free hand, gave his ass a hard slap. Tyler reacted like a runner to a starter pistol, riding Neville hard and fast.

Too fast Neville thought but he couldn't make the words to tell him to slow down, frozen he couldn't move at all. It was too intense, he could barely breathe. Every muscle clenched in an attempt to hold onto his load. He wanted desperately for his first time to last. Neville tried to think of anything but the warm sheathe that encased his throbbing manhood so snuggly. Anything but the angry red thickness that slapped his taut abs with each bounce of Tyler's strong hips.

And then it happened. Tyler began to tremble, his movements above Neville becoming choppy and erratic. His grunts more guttural and incoherent. The muscles of his chute clenched and trembled around him as he gripped his meaty hips.

"Oh Neville I'm sorry," Tyler moaned breathlessly and Neville couldn't imagine what for until the first spasm of his cock shot cum almost straight up his nose. The next nearly caught his left eye, the rest landed between his chin and belly button but Neville could think of no reason for him to be sorry.

Then he couldn't think at all as his brain shut down and he began to shoot his own load. Neville shot forward, his arms holding Tyler firm in his lap as he humped upward. His teeth found his neck and he bit down in an attempt to stifle the yell that rumbled from his chest. The feeling of Tyler's calloused hands gripping the back of his neck made him shiver as he continued to rut against him.

Eventually they both stilled, neither seemed very interested in disengaging from the other though Neville did release Tyler's neck from his jaws. He was horrified by the big purple bruise and deep set teeth marks he'd made. He kissed it, ran his tongue over it.

"Yeah you got me pretty good didn't you big fella," Tyler whispered before he planted a kiss on his cheek, then his lips.

"I'm..." And Tyler kissed him again to stop his apology.

"I seem like the kind of guy that let anybody do something to 'em he don't want," he said between licks and suck of his own cum off Neville's face. Each sting had begun to mix with the sweat of the other man and their comingled flavor had Tyler stirring again. "Trust me all of that was much appreciated."

"Who you tellin," Neville said with a tired chuckle. His legs were starting to fall asleep with the heavy man in his lap, but he didn't want him to move. He wouldn't call it love but there was definitely a feeling brewing. Tyler made the decision for them and slowly dislodged Neville's softening member from his hole. "Mmm come on do you have to," he said as he fell back on the bed, watching the older man's muscled bottom in its trip to the sink where he wet a couple wash clothes and grabbed a few tissue.

He didn't want to seem desperate but Neville hoped that Tyler might allow him to share his bed tonight. It wasn't only sex that he missed in jail, he was starved for intimacy. Any human contact really. He watched him as Tyler cleaned him off, gently wiping his chest. Slowly pulling off the spent condom off his cock. He tried not to make his lustful glare so obvious but when Tyler's cheeks started to turn rosy he knew it hadn't worked.

"Come on big fella," he said as he held out his hand. "We'll use the other bed for sleeping." Neville took that outstretched hand with a smile and allowed it guide him across the room to the other full sized bed. It was a tight squeeze but it seemed Tyler didn't mind, settling himself against Neville's back. With a soft kiss between his shoulder blades, Tyler mumbled good night and slid his arms around the big chocolate body.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Fresh Out
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds