Friends & Family Ch. 01

I looked at her and asked were dad was.

She said he was in the shower and we had about ten minutes to play.

She stroked my cock I 'and said, "I wish your dad was hung like you are."

I looked at her and said, "You do you mean? But you can always use it if you so desire, you know."

She smiled and replied, "I might just take you up on that offer tomorrow evening after you get home from school and you father leaves for his trip to the west coast for a week.

I just smiled, laid back and with a couple of more strokes blew a load of cum all over her hand and arm and PJ's.

She leaned over and kissed both my face and my cock and stood up and went in her bedroom to change clothes as they were now soaking up my cum.

I just said just as she walked out the door, "I think we both are going to enjoy the next few days.

She said back, "I know I am and I am sure we can have for many more of what just happened and much more.

Me and dad where in the kitchen when she walked in and asked what we wanted for breakfast.

I thought to myself, "you naked on a bed and me pleasuring you."

Dad answered, "Coffee and pancakes would work just fine."

I agreed and asked if I could assist her.

She said, "No she could handle it and all that comes up also" with a twinkle in her eyes.

I said, "I totally agree.

After breakfast we all went and changed to our church going clothes and headed off in one car.

When we got to church I asked if it was OK for me to go sit with the rest of the youth group and the agreed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds