Friends and Live-Ins Pt. 02

She shook her head again. "...I would've been wrong. And, I...I still feel a little guilty telling you this now. 'Cause you're right; you don't owe me your life, and I have no right to impose on you. You are my roommate—and you're a terrific one—but...I have to be honest. I was hoping, all along, that...we could've been more than just roomies. It...it was all my fault. I mean, you couldn't have possibly known what I really wanted. I didn't even know what I wanted. But I do now."

"I...think I do too. You wanted another roommate who'd also be your friend? Like...like, what's her name, Susanna was?"

Dora dropped her face in her hands. She abruptly couldn't hold the tears in any longer.

"Oh, Savvy!" she sobbed, feeling the buildup of the sorrow from the entire last month and a half. "I miss her so much!"

"Oh, God..." she thought she heard Savanna solemnly whisper. The next thing she felt was Savanna tenderly caressing her back.

"I'm truly sorry, Dora. Even more than before...now that I know what's really going on here. You've...clearly been trying to get me to spend a little quality time with you since I moved in. And I didn't have a clue, so I just kept going out. And when you threw together this thing for us tonight, with the dinner, and the...candles, and...whatever else, and...and it just completely slipped my mind..."

Dora tried to stop crying and pull herself together. She let her head drop on Savanna's shoulder.

"...I guess I really hurt your feelings."

Dora gave a small, silent, sardonic chuckle. "Good guess," she mouthed.

"I hope this doesn't mean I'll have to move out if I'm not a good enough friend."

"No!" Dora promptly raised her head to look her in the eyes. "Of course not! Oh, Savvy, for heaven's sake, you were way better than any of those other people I interviewed. I need you. Even if you can't be here and be my companion, I need your help, financially, you know that, and...and I love knowing you're here with me...

"...Right in the next room when we're asleep."

Savanna looked back at her. Even though it was dark, she could read the inconcealable emotion in Dora's eyes.

"Oh my God," she reiterated. "You really do like like me, don't you?"

Dora blinked away and looked down. "I'm sorry...I guess I just can't help it."

"Whoa..." Savvy marveled. "...Did not see that coming."

Another spell of silence settled, and once more, it was Savanna who broke it. She reached around to Dora's front and held her hands.

"If you didn't accept any of the other ones, please accept this one, Dora. I'm so sorry. So very sorry. And I'll do whatever you want..."

She kissed away a residual tear on Dora's right cheek...

"...Anything you want..."

...And then one on her left.

"...To make it up to you."

Dora turned back to her, feeling something happy awaken her heart for the first time all evening. She gingerly pulled her right hand free from Savanna's, reached to fondle her cheek, and next to trace her fingertips over Savvy's lips.

"...Anything?"

*****

Two Princesses, One Queen

Saturday, September 10th, 2016, 10:25 p.m.

Dora began by drawing her feet onto the couch, slipping her longing arms around Savanna, leaning in...and letting magic take over.

Their first kiss was nothing short of perfect. It set off the sparks of passion that had been yearning so badly to get out, and transformed Dora's hurt feelings into sensations of joyous excitement. Once she felt Savanna kiss back with an all too recognizable desire, Dora Katie Cunningham's entire life changed. She knew Savvy's devotion was reciprocally true. Had either made a move or initiated an act of passion before tonight, one of them would inevitably have been unable to continue. It just wouldn't have felt right or special enough. Now, however, having crossed this threshold of acceptance and realization...all systems were go.

They groaned and purred through the kiss till they couldn't breathe anymore, and broke. Each nabbed a quick breath, gaped into one another's ready faces, and launched into kiss number two. Their limbs extended and embraced, tighter and tighter...rubbing, groping, stroking...fingers running through locks of hair, bodies teeming with pleasure and warmth, mental fireworks about to go off...

Suddenly, Dora couldn't bear to wait another moment. She shifted to lower her feet to the floor and stood, pulling Savanna with her.

Smack broke the second kiss. "Bedroom," Dora steamily, hungrily requested. "Please."

So in they trotted, practically diving under the covers on either side, shimmying to the middle to meet. Each kiss tasted so wonderful. Dora didn't know what Savanna'd been drinking, but whether this or the girl's natural flavor, her tongue liked what it sampled. Savanna had neither any complaints on her end. Dora tingled all over as she imagined her way into Savvy's clothes, undressing down to that no doubt flawless, immaculate figure. Dora had a nice body herself, but just as with her facial and capillary beauty, it never in her mind compared to those of others. But tonight, she thought she'd let Savanna be the judge.

Savanna might've believed at first she was making out—and soon love—with Dora as a favor, as she'd said, to make up for forgetting their "date" night. But Dora's blindly immense, dazzling passion swept her all but literally off her feet. She could never have imagined such a grand turn of events last month when she'd first met this girl—charming and comely though she was. Okay, so maybe she was a tad on the needy side, but Savvy didn't mind. She rather enjoyed being wanted and needed around. When she'd come back in the door, and Dora'd given her—not quite the third but more like—the second degree, Savanna felt just a bit resentful. As if she were back under her parents' roof, being verbally arraigned and laid into for dishonoring a curfew. But Dora was different. She just wanted someone to be there to keep her company. And Savanna could do that. She'd just go out a bit less often. Or take Dora with...although Dora didn't seem like such a partier. But maybe, starting next month, she could take her to her bowling alley to be her cheerleader.

But that, of course, was in the future, she pondered, snaking her fingers around the edges of Dora's garments. This was now, and this deserved special attention. The last time she'd made love to someone was frankly little to write home about. And though Dora detected it before she did, Savanna could see the two of them had secured a firm, unspoken bond in their little time together. Perhaps it was just the sort of attachment that living under the same roof offered. Perhaps there were more roomies with benefits than she thought.

She lifted Dora's shirt and rubbed her belly. Dora did the same under Savvy's, scratching her back. She then felt Savanna's fingers slide up to her bra, underneath which tingled her two eager girls. Dora reciprocated, softly tickling Savanna's stomach and upwards.

To her surprise, Savanna's hands abruptly rerouted. They rapidly slid back down from her cup-caged tits and gripped her around the rear. One paw palmed over her pajama pants, the other inside to grab her between the pants and panties. Dora admired her enterprise. While neither hand touched her bare genital or posterior skin, she already felt a wave of erotic happiness raise her to the next level.

She decided to play coy and innocent, and leave Savvy's naughty parts alone for the moment, to see what her companion would do next. She took Savanna by the (facial) cheeks and continued kissing. Savanna's burrowing hand rooted around Dora's thigh from back to front, found what it was looking for, and made contact.

Dora gasped out of the kiss, surrendering the first drops of moisture from her cunt, being gently pressed and massaged under the panties by Savvy's digits. It seemed her roommate and playmate was setting about to expose her innocence as the transparent act it was. Her nipples twitched and poked the bra cups ever so slightly. A few beads of sweat materialized on her brow. Savanna's aggression encouraged her own. She passed her paws down from Savvy's face to her torso, and clutched her tits, through her top and bra.

It was Savanna's turn to gasp. In a chain reaction of aggressiveness, she maneuvered her digits around Dora's panties and fingered her slit, flesh to flesh. The first skin-on-skin contact ignited Dora's sex drive, kicking it all up another notch and turning her into part woman, part animal. She spastically gasped once more, threw her head to the pillow, latched her mouth onto Savanna's jaw, and sank her teeth. Savanna squeaked, realizing how hot she was making Dora. She took her outer paw up from Dora's tush, manually found her bra hooks and undid them one by one, trying to concentrate equally on rubbing her pussy and making her yet wetter.

Dora was as randy as a stoat. Finding it tiresome to prioritize touching or disrobing, she snatched Savvy's snatch through her jeans.

"Oh God!" she heard her proclaim. Savanna's hands were momentarily jarred from their tasks, but returned as she forced her mental powers to override. Somehow, she got Dora's bra loose, and her heaving breasts were freed. Savanna smoothed her free, proud palm over the unveiled prizes, forcing their owner to cry out in lust. Rendered a bit helpless by Savvy's savvy advances, Dora felt slightly overwhelmed. But more, she felt gooood inside. And she very much wanted her to keep going.

She felt Savanna inch down her p.j.s and panties together, and helped kick them off when low enough. Dora's top was taken from her as well, and before she knew it, she was naked in Savanna's presence. Something, however, clicked in her memory. She piped up.

"Honey?...Sweetie?"

Savanna paused her activities to regard her.

"I know it may not be the best time...but I need you to do a couple things for me," she panted. "First off...please...be gentle. The last woman I was with...played too rough with me...and I didn't like it. And-and she wouldn't let me see her naked. She made me get naked for her, but she kept her clothes on. I...wasn't too crazy about that either."

Savvy nodded. "Got it. Well..." She unhanded Dora, pushed up on one elbow, and yanked everything off herself in about fifteen seconds.

"There's one problem taken care of. Now..."

They were nude side by side in Dora's bed. Dora loved the view. She was right. Savanna Carlen's physique was devastatingly hot. She was a bit too distracted by the splendor to hear what her bedmate said next.

"...Huh?"

"I said you can be on top if you want."

A smile spread over Dora's face. "Oh...I'd...I-I think I'd like that."

So Savvy slid under, and Dora lapped above, mashing and grinding divinely against her bottom's torso, midsection, legs. Her hair floated over Savanna's face, sprinkling her in wisps. Further kisses followed, infused with the scents of hair botanicals, sweat, and pheromones. One of Dora's hands cushioned under Savvy's back, the other playing about her abs, ribs, hips, pelvis, and unchartered pussy. All of a sudden she was Dora the Explorer. She felt Savanna resume the similar activities, rubbing her half-inside the cunt, making her go insane. Her wet pussy leaked moisture on Savanna's hand. It felt so intense, so powerful, so good...

Upwards from the mutual jilling, the four tits brushed, joining, passing over one another and back again. When their nipples touched, each felt a small surge of electricity. It was almost akin to rubbing two sticks together to start a fire. Soon, Savvy felt another part of Dora drip and trickle down onto her, the rampant perspiration from her forehead. Dora grew bored of just teasing Savanna's slit, so she zealously burrowed inside and plunged her pussy, ransacking from the walls, to the floor, to the ceiling, side to side, top to bottom.

Savanna screamed in uncontrolled eros, struggling for a means to return the gesture. Her face was covered in Dora's hair as Dora planted a random array of kisses over her neck, chin and sternum. Both hands free—which was one more than Dora had—Savvy reached down to cull Dora open with one, and impose masturbatory madness on her with the other. Once her dominant hand was inside and doing its duty, Savanna let her other slip back behind, and play with Dora's taint and asshole.

Dora gave out a screech, compelled to let the unparalleled sensations course and swirl through her. Buried in Savvy's neck, her face contorted into a heated grimace. She supposed her savvy partner this evening might make her surrender and cum before she could perform the same, but if that were the case, so be it. It wasn't a race, it wasn't a competition, and unlike Marianne, Dora did plan to continue having succulent, sumptuous sex with this lady. And so on they would go, together literally dwelling on their time well spent.

She went on frantically ramming Savvy off nonetheless, letting her fingers ride the upper vaginal ridge on the way in and out, which Savanna—as well, she knew, as most girls—absolutely loved. It made sense, of course, being closer in proximity to her cl—

Her clit! Dora'd completely forgot about it, proof that her mind had turned to mush. She could hardly even discern if her dear Savanna was tickling her clit down there, crazy as she had her going. But she could try to exercise the dexterity to rotate her paw, and extend her thumb the little way north, in order to effectively strum Savanna's clitty, to press her button, to ring her doorbell.

She pulled it off, and any hell that hadn't yet broken loose did utterly so. The girls howled to the ceiling, their echoing voices rattling the walls. This being an apartment unit, they might well have disturbed some of their neighbors, but couldn't care less. It was all too worth it. The lasses spun each other through the hidden dimension of sexual eden. They were flying. Stars blasted past them at light speed in the infinite reaches of time and space. The simulated feeling of zero gravity buffeted them aimlessly, but they remained firmly clenched in one another's arms, inseparable by even the mightiest forces.

They were about to cum—mutually—together—and it seemed the final buildup just imminent to the climax was lasting forever. Neither could take it much longer. They shrieked in torrid harmony until their lungs went hoarse. They saw every color in the hundred-hued psychedelic rainbow, now having entirely lost their minds. Brilliance. Wonder. Awe. Every magnificent emotion linked in the veins warped the girls' senses in their mesmerizing final few moments. Their shared world was about to explode, to veritably erupt, as they sat together on top of it. Their heads spun until it was all too much. And just when they couldn't stand it one more second...

...Finally...mercifully...it happened. They were granted their individual but virtually dual orgasms. Their shrill yowls logically reached the similar apex before everything hit the top of the arc and floated back down. The smoke cleared. The dust settled. And like a toy on its batteries' last legs, their fingers slowed to a halt inside each other's pussies. Their voices faded into low dull drones before toning out altogether. And slumber dropped its veil, urging them to submit beneath. Dora and Savanna didn't know if they fell asleep right away, but the act, indeed as well as its sweet afterglow, would be fondly, and vividly remembered.

*****

Midnight Messages

Sunday, September 11th, 2016, 12:18 a.m.

SUSE? U STILL UP?

HEY DORE..YUP, JUST 4 ANOTHER LITTLE WHILE..WHAT'S UP?

I JUST WANTED TO TELL U I REALLY REALLY MISS U BABE

AW, THANKS, SWEETIE! I MISS YOU A WHOLE LOT 2

HOWS THE JOB GOING?

NOT BAD, THANKS 4 ASKING..IT'S HARD 2 IMPRESS THE BOSS, BUT WORTH IT WHEN I DO..HOW'S THINGS W/SAVANNA?

WELL... INTERESTING...

INTERESTING?

LETS PUT IT THIS WAY SHES ASLEEP IN MY BED RIGHT NOW

DOES SHE THINK YOURS IS COMFIER?

NO... THING IS BABE I DONNO IF WERE IN <3... BUT WE ACTUALLY JUST MADE <3!!

!!

IKR?!?

OMIGOSH, DORE, THAT'S AMAZING..AND I DON'T WANNA BE JENNY RAINCLOUD OR ANYTHING, BUT YOU THINK THAT'S A GOOD IDEA? I KNOW YOU LIVE TOGETHER NOW, BUT YOU'VE ONLY KNOWN HER HOW LONG, A MONTH?

YEA WELL WE DIDNT REALLY MEAN TO IT JUST KINDA HAPPENED... LIKE A HEAT OF THE MOMENT THING... SEE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HANG OUT TONIGHT RIGHT? ONLY SHE FORGOT N WHEN SHE CAME HOME I WAS UPSET I WANTED US TO B FRIENDS COS I MISS U SO MUCH BUT SHE SAT WITH ME N HUGGED ME N... ONE THING JUST LED TO ANOTHER

WOW..SOUNDS LIKE SHE MEANS ALOT 2 YOU

SUSE... I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HER

ARE YOU IN LOVE W/HER?

I DONNO N MAYBE MY MINDS CLOUDED COS WE JUST HAD AWESOME SEX... BUT SUSIE BABE SHES JUST SO BEAUTIFUL N SO SPECIAL N SO FUNNY N SO BEAUTIFUL

LOL, YOU ALREADY SAID THAT

WELL THATS HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS I HAD TO SAY IT TWICE

SOUNDS 2 ME LIKE YOU DO LOVE HER

MAYBE... ALL I KNOWS IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW N I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW

WELL, HONEY, IF YOU'RE HAPPY THEN I'M HAPPY 4 YOU..I JUST HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT

I KNOW U JUST WANT THE BEST FOR ME N UD NEVER TRY TO STEER ME WRONG

RIGHT BOTH TIMES..WE MAY STILL BE A STATE AWAY BUT I STILL LOVE YOU JUST AS MUCH AS I EVER DID, DORE

I <3 U TOO SUSIE N IM SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW JUST TYPING THAT MADE ME CRY A LITTLE

AW..WELL, SWEET DREAMS, HON..I CAN'T KEEP MY EYES OPEN ANYMORE..TELL SAVANNA HI AND GIVE HER XOXO 4 ME

WILL DO BABE TALK TO U TOMORROW SWEET DREAMS BACK ATCHA BYE!!

*****

Epilogue

Saturday, September 17th, 2016, 6:23 p.m.

Savanna came home from another day of work at Angels, as Dora stood in the kitchen, pouring spaghetti into a pot of water.

"Hi, hon!"

"Hey, babe. What's for din-din?"

"S'ghettis."

"Yum."

"Hey, you know what? I got some terrific news today! I actually spoke to the gallery, and they said they'd be interested in seeing some of my pieces! I'm gonna have my first showing!"

"Wow, that's fantastic! I didn't even know you decided to contact them."

"Well, I wasn't sure I felt confident enough for a long time. But after my most recent portrait, I suddenly realized the time was right."

"Good for you, Dora! Can I see it?"

"Oh, by all means. I was hoping you'd ask; I think you'll find it quite pleasing. Go ahead, it's on my desk."

Savvy tossed her purse and adjourned back to Dora's room to check it out. Dora shut off the water and listened for the sound she knew was coming. She smiled as she heard it. Her benefitted roommate's awestruck gasp.

The footsteps grew more audible again as Savvy returned to the kitchen. Astonishment read all over her face.

"I don't believe it!...How did you do that??..."

Dora padded over, took Savanna in her hands, and kissed her.

"It was the easiest work I've ever done, sweetheart. I know your face so perfectly...

"I could've done it blindfolded."

To be continued in chapter two? Tell me what you think!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds