Friends Become Lovers: Alice & Shane

-

Warmth. Sensation. Legs twitching. Nerves on edge. Groaning. Moaning.

Alice's eyes flickered open. It was early dawn. Light had started to creep through the blinds behind her. Lying on her right side, she was tucked tightly against Shane. Her left leg lay draped over him, her pussy hard up against his thigh. She could feel the lingering affects of stimulation. Had she been grinding him in her sleep?

Embarrassed, Alice tried to roll away but Shane's arm, which was holding her tightly to him, just tightened further. She took a chance and looked up slowly. He was gazing down at her, smiling smugly.

"Hi," he whispered. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel great," she whispered back. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling great, also. And a little bit wet."

"Wet?" she asked, confused. Shane motioned towards his thigh. Her pussy was soaked and dripping.

Alice groaned. She dipped her head towards his chest in embarrassment.

"Feeling horny?" Shane asked with a wink. Alice groaned at her vaginal indisretion. "Don't be ashamed," he chuckled. "Everyone gets morning wood." He reached with both hands to pull Alice over him once more. "I shall recify that problem right now. I need you to sit on my face," he instructed her very matter-of-factly.

Alice felt a shock of pleasure through her clitoris at those words. She giggled at his directness and climbed up off the bed and over him. She lowered herself towards his mouth, holding the thick wooden bedhead for balance. Shane grinned and licked his lips as her pussy came towards him.

"Mmmm, breakfast," he said cheekily as he place his lips on her. Alice laughed, relaxed and happy.

Her laughter quickly turned to mews of pleasure. Shane sucked and licked enthusiastically around and over her lips. Her wetness he took in and then spread back over her with his tongue. He purposely avoided her clit, which was throbbing with desire. Alice ungrasped the bedhead and put both hands in Shane's hair, grabbing handfuls of his tresses she tugged gently at the thick dirty blonde strands.

Shane's hands on Alice's hips tilted her slightly and he plunged his tongue in to her asshole, lapping at it, probing it. He raised a hand up to her lower back and slipped a solitary finger in to her tight, puckered, wet rear hole. Alice gasped, the air escaping her lungs quickly. The sensation was intense and foreign, weird and so, so deliciously good.

Her pussy secreted a wave of cum at this new feeling of ecstacy, which Shane consumed eagerly. He groaned happily at the taste of her. She tightened her grip in his hair and bucked on his face. His tongue flicked over her clit quickly as his finger in her ass slipped in and out slowly. The differing sensations was blowing Alice's mind. She couldn't focus, her nerves were on edge all over her body. He nipples were firm and erect, goosebumps spread across her skin.

She heard her voice crying out, incoherent groans of delight. Shane's lips tightened over her clit and he began to suck. His finger pressed deep inside her ass and Alice cried out, her body betraying her as she tipped over the edge of control and experienced the most intense, heart stopping orgasm she'd ever had.

As her cries of desire rang out, Shane's mouth was unrelenting, sucking, probing, licking, as he swallowed and absorbed her orgasm. As she sagged over top of him, utterly spent, legs shaking, Shane removed his finger, took her by her hips and gently rolled her over him to rest on the bed beside him. She was curled in the foetal position, shuddering, but smiling. Shane looked at her; Her cheeks flushed pink, her dark hair unruly, her naked breasts round and perfect. His heart swelled. He took her in his arms and held her as the high passed. Pulling the blanket back over her he told her to rest. She fell back in to an easy sleep, curled in his arms.

-

A few days passed. Shane and Alice continued with their routine. Alice helped Shane around the house, and Shane recovered more each day. They hadn't fucked since that night and the sexual tension between them was palpable. Shane was starting to become slightly more agile with his awkward cast, even going so far as making his way around the house crutch free.

That afternoon Alice was standing in the kitchen at the sink, washing up from lunch. She heard Shane's cast thumping on the floor. She didn't bother to turn around, knowing he'd call out if he needed help, and she continued on with her task. The thumping got louder until the floor shook under her.

She felt Shane's hands on her hips, his hard, thick rod pressed against her lower back. Her hands stilled in the soapy water. That day was particularly hot, and Alice had on a loose sundress. Shane reached down and placed his hands on the outside of her knees. He dragged his hands up her smooth, tanned legs, gathering the skirt as he went. "You are looking particularly sexy today, Alice," he whispered in her ear. "Though, I'm not sure this dress is work appropriate. I'll have to ask you to remove it immediately." He nibbled at her earlobe and pressed his tongue inside her ear. Alice groaned loudly and pushed her butt back towards him.

She pushed herself slightly away from the counter and raised her arms in the air. Shane lifted the dress up and over her head in one swift movement. Underneath the dress Alice was wearing a black lace bralette and black Brazilian bikini briefs. Alice placed her hands in the sink once more and went back to washing up. "I like your work ethic, Miss Ackerman. You're entitled to a 15 minute break, if you'd like to take it now." Shane took hold of Alice's round, perky ass and squeezed. He groaned at the feel of her.

He deftly unclipped her bralette and slid it down her arms. Alice flicked it off on to the floor. Shane reached down in to the sink and took a handful of bubbles, wiping them slowly over her right breast, coating her nipple. "I've missed you," he whispered, pressing his lips to her neck. Alice turned slowly to face him. He could see the deep pools of lust burning in her eyes.

Shane took Alice by her waist and easily lifted her in to the air. He sat her on the edge of the counter. Alice now sat slightly taller than him. She gripped the counter to balance herself and opened her legs to him. He stepped forward and pressed himself against her. Their mouths met in a rush, open and eager. Their tongues swam against each other's, pressing and prodding, invading.

Alice held fast to the counter, Shane placed one hand on Alice's back to steady her. He ran the thumb of his other hand down over her navel, over the waistband of her underwear, to the valley between her lips. The fabric was already soaked in anticipation. Shane pulled the fabric aside and slid his thumb deep inside her pussy. They groaned in unison, Alice's head tipping back in ecstacy as Shane's mouth went to her neck.

He bit down gently, scraping his teeth against her jugular vein. His thumb pulsed in and out of her, strong and thick. Alice reached down to the waist of Shane's shorts and pulled the elastic back, freeing his throbbing cock. She opened her legs wider and, tugging on his member, pulled his hips towards her. She wanted, needed, him inside her.

Shane removed his drenched thumb and took hold of his cock. He aimed the bulbous head at her soaked, open cunt and pressed forward. She threw her head back, eyes closed, mouth open and silent as he entered her. He pushed deeply until his balls were hard up against the countertop. "Put your arms around my neck," he instructed. Alice obeyed.

Shane cupped his hands under Alice's ass and lifted her effortlessly in to the air. She was, to him, as light as a feather. He stood his ground, as best he could with his injured leg, and began to pound her dripping, aching pussy. Alice felt tiny and secure in Shane's arms as she bounced on his cock three feet off the ground. The slapping of their bodies as they collided in lust and the shuddering of breath from Alice were the only sounds they could hear.

Alice pulled her arms tightly around Shane's neck, bringing his head down towards hers. She tilted her chin upwards and caught his mouth with her own, pressing their lips together in desperation. "Alice," he whispered. "Oh, Alice." Shane grunted as he neared the edge of his impending orgasm. With this gorgeous woman on his cock he struggled to last long at all.

His hands still holding firmly to Alice's ass, he ran an index finger around the edge of her lips, then took Alice by surprise as he pressed it deep inside her tight, firm asshole. Alice's eyes darted open, a look of shock and lustful fire in her eyes. She moaned and groaned at the sensation of having both holes filled. Her heart began to race and her toes started to curl.

As her breathing quickened, so did Shane's finger in her rear orifice. Shane started to grunt louder, Alice's moans turned in to a wail, as they came together. Alice's muscles clenched down hard on Shane's cock and finger as thick jets of cum erupted from his pulsating member, spraying Alice's insides with semen.

Shane leaned forward and placed Alice gently on the edge of the counter once more. They remained together, Shane moving agonisingly slowly in and out of Alice, milking the last of his seed, their orgasms spent, her forehead resting on his warm chest.

"I could stay like this forever," she muttered, smiling to herself.

Shane sighed contentedly, "Forever wouldn't be long enough." He placed his finger under her chin and raised her face to his. They looked at each other longingly, lovingly.

Alice's heart started to pound. She felt a stirring deep within her gut. A fire being lit. Judging by the expression on Shane's face, he felt it too. His cock, now soft and satiated, slipped out of her as he leaned down and kissed her gently, sweetly, like a first kiss.

-

Alice drove down Shane's street. An entire month had gone by since she had first arrived at his house. Three weeks had flown by since they had started fucking. Alice's days had been spent cleaning, fucking, cooking, kissing, and helping out in any way that Shane had needed. Shane's strength had returned and he was eager to get to his appointment today with his surgeon. Today he would have his cast removed.

Shane was waiting outside the front door. He hobbled to the car as Alice pulled in to the driveway. The rear passenger door was open before Alice had even put the car in to park. Bracing himself on the frame of the car, Shane lowered himself in to the seat. He scooted backwards so that he could sit horizontally across the back row. His long casted leg meant he couldn't ride shotgun.

Alice closed the door behind him and climbed back in to the car.

"Good morning, beautiful," Shane said happily. He had a mega watt smile across his face.

"A very good morning to you," she said with a grin. "Today's the day, huh!" She slapped the car in to reverse and backed out of the driveway. Shane chatted happily all the way to the hospital. Once there, Alice parked up and helped Shane from the car.

Inside the hospital, Alice sat and waited in the visitors area while Shane was in with the doctor. When his name had been called he'd leaned over and kissed Alice hard on the mouth. His fingers had found their way in to her hair and he'd stroked her neck tenderly. "I'll be right back," he'd promised with his crooked half smile.

Now Alice sat quietly, eager to see Shane stride out cast-free. After 30 minutes, Shane appeared from behind the door. His cast was gone, but so was his smile. His leg was in a thick brace. He was back on crutches. As he approached her she could see his cheeks were flushed; From Anger? From crying? Alice wasn't sure.

"Let's go," he said in her direction. Alice gathered her things and hurried after him. She caught up to him just as he exited the glass doors of the hospital.

"Shane, what happened? Are you okay?" she asked, coming up beside him.

"Please take me home," he said solemnly.

-

Alice opened the front door for Shane and watched him as he swung himself inside on his crutches. She closed the door behind them and slipped off her shoes. She could hear the clip-clip-clip of the crutches and followed the sound to the kitchen.

Shane had his head in the fridge and he was rummaging around. He emerged holding a beer. He hobbled over to the drawer and retrieved the bottle top opener. He fumbled it and dropped it on the floor. He tried to bend down to pick it up but his new brace was bulky and cumbersome.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" he yelled at the floor, at himself, at nothing in particular.

"I'll get it," Alice said gently, reaching for the tool.

"No, Alice. I'll get it myself," he insisted, bending down further. He stumbled and lost his balance, falling and landing on his good knee. He rolled to his side and sat on the floor, his back against the same cabinet below the sink that they'd fucked against not long ago.

His head in his hands, Shane started to cry. Alice's heart shattered in to a million tiny pieces. She went to him and knelt next to him.

"Shane, talk to me. Please. Please tell me what happened at the hospital."

Shane pulled Alice on to his lap. He buried his face in her shoulder and cried silently. Alice wrapped her arms around him and held him.

"The operation didn't work," he mumbled in to her. "I need another one. I'll be having another operation in two weeks."

"I'm so sorry, Shane. We'll get through this together," she replied, soothing him, holding him.

"No, Alice," he said, his head darting up from her shoulder. "We can't. This isn't what I wanted."

"I know this isn't what you wanted. In an ideal world the operation would've worked. Hell, in an ideal world you wouldn't have had an accident," she said, trying to apease him.

"That's not what I mean, Alice," Shane said, looking her straight in the eye, his tears still streaking his face. "You being here, it has been great. It has been amazing. But you can't get me through this next one."

"Sure I can," Alice said, confused and taken aback.

"No, you can't. My recovery could take many more months. I can't expect you to stick around here waiting for me to get better. This wasn't in your plan."

"You weren't in my plan at all, Shane! But plans change." Alice felt panic rising in her chest.

"Your plan was to save money then head out on the road again. Not stick around here, helping an invalid."

"But I want to help, Shane."

"I don't want your help, Alice."

Alice stood up, removing herself from Shane's reach. She felt dizzy all of a sudden. She reached behind her and gripped the countertop. The same spot she'd held so tightly to as he'd fucked her brains out.

"What are you saying, Shane?" Alice pressed. She looked down at him still sitting on the floor. "Is this over?" she asked, gesturing from him to her. "Are we done?"

"Alice..."

"Are we done, Shane? Tell me! Are we fucking done?" Alice didn't notice the tears falling on her cheeks. The look of utter devastation on Shane's face answered her question.

"I'm sorry, Alice. I can't do this to you," he said quietly.

"You were gladly doing it to me regularly over these past weeks, Shane. I didn't see you complaining about my presence here when I was bent over the sink with your cock in me." Alice was crying now.

"I can't be your burden to bear, Alice!" Shane sobbed. "I can't expect you to help me through this. I don't want you to help me through this. You deserve more."

Alice shook her head, utterly bewildered by what was unfolding. She took a deep breath and let's it out slowly.

"I thought what we felt, what we've done, meant more to you than some macho idea of thinking you know what a woman needs or wants," she said calmly, "Because it meant everything to me. But you didn't think to ask my opinion before coming to your conclusion." She turned on her heel and strode out of the kitchen, grabbed her shoes at the front door and walked barefoot to her car.

-

Alice's summer passed quickly. She had taken a waitressing job at a cafe working long hours. Her heart wasn't in her work and she had drifted through each day blindly. Once her bank balance reached a certain level she quit abruptly, boxed up her belongings at home and hit the road once more.

Her dad was sad to see her leave, as always, but he had seen the change in her after Shane and he knew that solitude, adventure and the open road was where she would find her peace. He knew it, but Alice was no longer convinced. She wasn't sure about anything anymore.

When she was with Shane, she had seen a future for the first time in her life. The stirrings she had felt, those that had resembled love and contentment, had bore a hole in her that remained there still. Too bad she hadn't heard from him since the day of the hospital. She had refused to bend to him and break the silence. He had told her he didn't want her, so she gave him the distance that he'd asked for.

Alice found work back in Colorado. The company she had worked for the previous winter found an opening for her for the pre season set up and she had slotted back in to life on the mountain as if she'd never left. But she had left. And she'd left her heart back in Oregon.

-

Six months had passed when she received a phone call from one of her brothers; Her dad had had a fall at work.

"He's okay, Al, but he has a few broken bones. He'll be in the hospital for another 3 or 4 days."

Her brothers all had families and full time jobs to think of. They couldn't take time away to care for their father. The ski season was wrapping up and Alice knew where she needed to be.

"I'll be there in a few days, bro," she replied. She hung up the phone and started packing her boxes.

Her boss was understanding. He had expedited her wages and sent her on her way with a promise of a job the next winter. Alice checked her tyres, topped up the gas and oil and started her journey less than six hours after the initial phone call.

Less than two days later she pulled in to the familiar driveway.

She stiffly climbed out of her car and stretched out her back with a groan. She walked up the few steps to the familiar door and wrapped her hand around the familiar knob. Placing her key in the lock, she twisted gently and pushed open the door to her childhood home.

Inside, she slipped off her shoes at the door. All was as it had been when she had left. Alice wasn't sure whether that was a good thing or a bad thing. She took her cellphone from her pocket and sent off a quick group message to her brothers to let them know she had arrived. She then placed a quick call to her dad.

"Hi Dad, it's me,"

"Alice, sweetheart. Your brothers told me you were on your way home. You arrived safely?"

"Yes, Dad. I'm home now. More importantly, though, how are you? Should I come up to the hospital right away?"

"No, no. I'm okay. It's almost dinner time and visiting hours are over shortly. Come tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, Dad."

"Oh, Alice. I've got a tradesman coming tomorrow morning to start on the ramp since I'll be wheelchair bound for a short time. They shouldn't need any help, but just be there in case they've got questions, okay?"

"Okay, Dad. I'll see you tomorrow. Need me to bring anything?"

"I'd kill for a real coffee."

"Consider it done. Love you, Dad. See you tomorrow."

Alice hung up and placed a memo in her cellphone's calendar regarding the tradesman. After her long drive she'd likely need the alarm reminder to shake her awake in the morning. She walked quietly to the kitchen, made a quick dinner of toast and tea, and decided to have an early night.

Her mind was in overdrive; Her father's accident, having to leave her job abruptly, two days of driving, and now being back in the place she didn't want to be. She needed to relax. She decided on a hot shower then straight to bed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds