Friends Become Lovers

Gary was given the small tan colored sealed envelope and opened it. It contained a key card for the hotel next to the Convention Center. He smiled, and walked to the water fountain to take a double dose of Viagra, then left the show. Entering the hotel from the parking garage he took the elevator to the eighth floor. Walking down the long hallway he stopped in front of room 822. Using the card he let himself in, he found he was alone the room. A note taped on the TV asked him to have a glass of wine and wait until two o'clock. He poured a glass of Chablis and glanced at his watch, one-forty o'clock. Gary heard the door open and Cherie walked in, smiling as she embraced him to kiss him deeply. "Thank you for coming, Gary," she said to him. They sat on the bed and kissed again. Cherie took Gary's tie off and kissed him again. "I'm so glad you're here. I've been thinking about you so much since our last meeting."

"I know, I've been thinking about that too, Cherie," Gary said, "I mulled over in my mind that perhaps you should give Ben more time to come around."

"Well, Gary, he filed for divorce last week, citing irreconcilable differences," Cherie said with a tear in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Cherie, I was hoping you two could work it out."

"Me too, Gary, me too. He won't even discuss reconciliation. He says he wants his 'space'!" Cherie sobbed. "Oh, Gary, hold me, please. I feel so bad." Gary embraced her and held her close, whispering in her ear that everything would work out and that he loved her. She kissed him again, wiped the tears from her eyes and sipped some wine from his glass. "Make love to me, Gary. Please make love to me, now!" She unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it on the chair. His undershirt was next. She lowered her head to his nipple and began to lick it, while unbuckling his belt. Gary helped Cherie remove her suit jacket and pulled her blouse off. He smiled when he saw she was not wearing a bra and he quickly began to rub her nipples lightly as he heard her sigh. She stood up and hooked her thumbs in her suit pants and panties pulling them both off, leaving her in a pair of dark thigh high hose, held up by lacy wide elastic bands.

Cherie pulled at Gary's trousers and dropped them to the floor, followed by his boxer shorts. His cock was semi hard and Cherie fell to her knees and took his cockhead into her mouth to lick and suck it. She pulled back his foreskin to draw her tongue around and under the rim of his cockhead. Gary moaned with pleasure as her velvety tongue brought him to full hardness. Gently she pushed him back onto the bed and continued to suck his cock. Gary closed his eyes to enjoy the wonderful sensations Cherie was giving his cockhead. Her lips enveloped his cock and she drove her lips to the base of his cockshaft, pulling him into her throat. Warm hands cupped his balls to fondle them as she drew her head up and down his cockshaft. Gary felt his balls begin to draw up as his semen boiled within his balls. Cherie sensed that he was getting close to orgasm and she released his cock from her mouth to lick and suck his balls.

Again and again, she brought him to the brink of cumming, only to preclude orgasm by moving to lick his balls or nipples. Now Cherie took one testicle in her mouth and licked and sucked it all over. She released it to suck in the other testicle. Finally she managed to pull both of his balls into her mouth, to tongue bathe them, as she lightly rubbed his nipples with her fingertips. "God, you're teasing me so much I can hardly stand it, Cherie, but don't stop. I can't stand it, but I love it," he declared.

"Ummmmmm, I love it too, Gary. I love to suck your cock and I want to enjoy it a lot before I let you cum," Cherie said, returning to her task. Gary squirmed and writhed in pleasure from her wonderful tongue. His cock was rock hard and his cockhead was so engorged that his foreskin could not roll up to cover it. The sensitivity of his cockhead was overwhelming, but Cheries' expertise continued to keep him on the edge, preventing him from orgasm. Gary had no doubt that this was the best oral sex that he could remember. Aroused and full of lust, Cherie moved her body over Gary's in a sixty-nine position. She lowered her wet cunt to his lips. Eagerly he lapped and swallowed her nectar. His tongue licked her creamy juices from her inner thighs and cuntlips, parting her cuntlips with his tongue to lick the inner folds of her pussy. He could hear Cherie moan and sigh with delight as he tongued the folds of her cunt. Her clit was out of its hood and engorged. It throbbed as Cherie ground her hips to bring it in contact with Gary's tongue, but he avoided her clit, to lick and suck her a long time before allowing her to cum.

Cherie licked and sucked Gary's sensitive cockhead until he could no longer control his urge to cum. He writhed in pleasure, feeling his balls begin to contract in preparation to spew out his seed. Cherie saw his balls draw up tight and she drove her lips to the base of his cock, swirling her tongue around his manhood. His pubic hair covered her nose as she awaited the warm seed he was about to award her. Gary stiffened and cried out as his cock convulsed, spewing his warm, thick white cum deep into Cheries' mouth. She moaned and swallowed his seed greedily as Gary writhed in an intense orgasm. His eyes closed and he momentarily blacked out from the intensity of his cumming. Cherie continued to tongue his sensitive cockhead forcefully throughout his orgasm. His breathing was labored and he could feel his heart thumping in his chest. Finally, his orgasm subsided, though the Viagra kept his cock rock hard, and he lifted his mouth to Cheries' pussy to resume sucking it.

Gary moved his head up and reached out to draw his tongue up and down the cleft of her ass, avoiding her asshole. Cherie gave a start and whimpered as she thought he was going to lick her asshole. He circled his tongue around her tight rosy asshole, driving her wild with anticipation. She had never had her asshole reamed, but had wondered about how it would feel. Her desires were suddenly satisfied as Gary's tongue brushed across her rosy asshole. She bucked and jerked delightfully, as his tongue settled upon her asshole to ream it incessantly. Cherie moaned and gasped as his tongue licking her asshole, accelerated her pussy's rush toward orgasm. Cherie screamed with joy as her climax erupted while Gary tongue fucked her asshole. Her body shuddered and spasmed uncontrollably as her orgasm consumed her. Gary moved his tongue to her clit and she spasmed again with another hard and wonderful orgasm. He sucked her clit again as though it were a nipple. Cherie continued to cum again and again, until finally, she became completely limp. She lay over Gary's body exhausted and gasping for breath.

Gary held her close, kissing and swirling his tongue about her cunt and asshole. He lapped up her delicious juices and swallowed them. She stirred and slowly turned around, to lay her head on his shoulder as she labored to recover her senses. Gary embraced her and lifted her chin to kiss her deeply, telling her that he loved her. Cherie smiled and tenderly returned his kisses. She could feel his still hard cock pressing against her belly and gasped. "You're still hard?" she asked incredulously.

"It's the Viagra, Cherie. It keeps on working as long as I'm stimulated and you have surely stimulated me," he told her.

She smiled, "It's a sin to let it just stay hard without using it, isn't it?" she asked coyly.

"Yes, it is," he replied and rolled her over on her back. Placing pillows under her lovely ass, he raised her hips up. He brought his cockhead to her cuntlips. Cherie reached out to hold her cuntlips open. Gary slowly slid his huge cock into her wet pussy, continuing until their pubic hair joined together. His balls lay against her asscheeks and she loved the feeling, as Gary began to slowly fuck her. His balls began to slap at her asscheeks as he increased the tempo of his fucking. Cherie, thrust her hips up to meet Gary's down strokes. Cherie was enthralled. She had never been fucked like this in all her life. Her pussy was clenching Gary's cock as he drove it deep into her, pulling his foreskin back to expose his sensitive cockhead to the inner folds of her cunt. Conversely, her pussy held his cock as he withdrew, pulling his foreskin back over his cockhead. Gary rapidly coursed toward orgasm under the wonderful clenching and clasping of Cheries' pussy around his cock. He knew he was close to cumming again and tried to resist the urge to cum.

Cherie, too, was swiftly approaching another orgasm and she moaned and whimpered as she clasped her legs tightly around Gary's waist, locking them together. She held him close in a vice like embrace as they spiraled toward a mutual orgasm. Cherie's clit rubbed the base of Gary's cock and was throbbing with the desire to explode in orgasm. Cherie too, resisted cumming to prolong the sweet wonderful 'torment' in her cunt. Suddenly, she screamed in ecstasy, her cunt convulsing and erupting in a sea of creamy cunt nectar. Her orgasm was wild and savage, bucking, jerking and writhing. Her pussy muscles contracted around Gary's cock as though she would strangle it. Gary's mind reeled from the pleasure he felt from Cheries shuddering motions. He cried out and exploded deep into Cheries' cunt. His thick, white, gooey cum splattered throughout her cunt. She could feel the warm cum filling her as she kissed Gary and intertwined her tongue with his.

"My God, Gary, it was wonderful to cum like that! Oh, that was so incredible!" she gasped, trying to catch her breath as she 'suffered' through several mini-after cums. Her cunt was massaging Gary's cock as he spurt out the last of his semen. He lay limply over her body. Both their bodies were wet with sweat, and their genitals from cum and cunt nectar. "I love you, Gary. You make me feel like a super woman. I have never had sex this marvelous in my life. You just seem to know what I want and what I need!" she said and kissed him again. Gary, spent and exhausted, returned her kiss tenderly. Slowly he recovered and withdrew his cock from Cherie's pussy. It was quickly getting soft and soon would be flaccid. He slid his body down, until his mouth was opposite Cheries' wet cunt. Her nether lips were bright pink, wet and puffy. He kissed her closed cuntlips, parted them with his tongue and began to suck out his cum from her sweet pussy. He drew out several mouthfuls and swallowed his cum. He filled his mouth one last time and rose up to embrace Cherie to kiss her deeply on her mouth.

Cherie opened her mouth to receive their blended juices of cum and cunt nectar. She hungrily took it from him, rolled it around her mouth to savor the taste then, swallowed it. They embraced and kissed again and again. "That proves that you love me, Gary. No one has ever done that with me before. It was beautiful." Gary smiled and cuddled her into his arms. He pulled the covers over both of them and marveled at the young woman that gave herself to him.

"It is I who should thank you, Cherie. I never dreamed that you would return my love, let alone allow me to make love to you," he told her as he sighed deeply.

"Sweet Gary," she said softly, "don't think like that. I've loved you too, for some time. And please don't worry about Lori. I know that you love her and will take care of her as long as it takes. I admire you for doing that. I wouldn't expect any less from you." She kissed him again and said, "Gary, please don't think that Lori will be hurt. I couldn't do that and you wouldn't let me."

"I just feel that this isn't fair to you, Cherie," he said to her. "I don't want to hurt you, because I love you too much."

"I'm a big girl, Gary. I know what I'm doing. Just remember that if anything ever happens to Lori, God forbid, you dear sir, are mine!" He smiled and started to say something about the age difference, but Cherie stopped him by kissing him. "I don't care about that!" she whispered to him as she drifted off to sleep in his arms. Gary had a tinge of guilt about this relationship, given Lori's dependence on him. He realized that Lori would never get better and this wonderful young woman, sleeping next to him, would also help him cope with Lori's illness. He turned off the light and joined Cherie, drifting off to sleep. They awoke at nine o'clock pm. Cherie stirred first and looked lovingly at her lover. Gently she rubbed his nipples. Gary opened his eyes and smiled at Cherie fondling his nipples. He pulled her to his lips and kissed her tenderly, dipping his head to her titties. He licked her breasts then gently licked and pulled at her nipples with his lips. His cock was flaccid, having used up all the Viagra in his system. Cherie kissed and licked her way to his cock and took it into her mouth.

"I love to lick and suck a soft cock to full hardness." She said and returned to licking his flaccid cock.

"Ben is a lucky guy. I can't believe he abandoned you and the kids," he told her as he ran his finger through her dark blond and neatly trimmed bush. "You are such a great lover, Cherie, in addition to being a great lady, that only a fool would turn his back on you."

Cherie sighed deeply. "He thinks going down on me is dirty, because women are always wet and slimy," she said. "He sure didn't mind it when I gave him oral sex, although it happened very sparsely, but he didn't think it was 'moral' to do that either." Gary just shook his head in amazement. His thoughts wandered back to the time that Lori was well and the wonderful sex they had together. She loved giving and receiving oral sex, reveling in draining him of his semen. She would fuck him in every position imaginable and as often as they could. She wasn't a nympho she just enjoyed sex. His married life was blissful until the dementia drove her into a black hole from which her light would never escape.

"Ben felt that I should please him and that my needs were secondary at best and unimportant at worse. He told me that men giving oral sex to women was an unnatural act and that he wouldn't engage in such activity," Cherie continued.

"Cherie, you don't have to explain anything to me," Gary responded. Cherie put her finger over his lips, and smiled at him.

"I love you, Gary. I want you to know what happened between Ben and me. You are my best friend and my lover. You have always told me everything that happened in your family. I recall you saying that I was the only one you trusted and felt you could confide in." She kissed him again, deeply. "I feel the same way about you my friend, my lover and my confidant," Cherie said, nuzzling him.

"I'd love to shower with you, Cherie." She smiled, laughed and jumped out of bed to run to the shower room. Gary followed her, only more slowly. She stood under the shower as the water cascaded over her lovely body. She was beautiful. Her wet blond hair was dark with water flowing over it. Her lovely small breasts were proudly standing out from her body with hard erect nipples capping her breasts. Gary entered the shower and began to suck her wet nipples. "You really do love my little titties, don't you Gary," she said.

"Yes, Cherie, I do. Your titties are beautiful. Perfectly formed, upright with wonderful rosy tips." he told her. "I don't like big sagging breasts and I detest plastic implants. Most of them look bad, showing the implant outline. The better plastic breasts may look real, but they don't feel, sway or jiggle the way real breasts do. Yours are perfect and I love them both!" Cherie smiled and hugged him as the water poured over their naked bodies, cleansing them of their lovemaking. They dried themselves and dressed. Gary kissed her and left the room. He went to the stairs, descended two floors, entered the hallway and took the elevator to the lobby. He left the hotel from a side entrance and walked to the bus station. Boarding the bus, Gary mulled over his love affair and felt good about it. He knew that Cherie would never hurt Lori, or his marriage.

Gary was happy that they had found one another under these difficult circumstances for both of them. He watched the lights in the countryside as the bus sped its way back home. He wondered when he would hear from Cherie again. He hoped it would be soon, but he also knew that he wanted her to take the initiative. His age was always on his mind and he wanted Cherie to have an unobstructed opportunity to date or find someone closer to her age. He felt good about himself and slowly dozed off.

- The end -

Comments and feedback are welcome to the address in my profile.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds