Friends Swing for the First Time

"Yea I know what you mean ... seeing all the girls"

I jump in again " I just wondering what they are all going to do?"

"Katie been hinting around that she wanted to explore new avenues so I don't know what to expect from her."

Ron began pouring wine into the glasses that he had set up on the table to the side. Then a paper airplane came floating into the room.

" What is up with this?" goes Ron as he unfolds it and reads a note written on it. "We'll be down in two minutes – you should be down to your underwear."

With that we all stripped down and each sat down at the ends of the sofas. Jerry sat opposite from me and Ron and Bruce sat on the other one. One of the girls turned on the stereo in the living room and tuned it to one of the stations that play just easy listening music. And with that the girls came walking in, each one was wearing a long man's shirt. They all looked so sexy as they stood there quietly.

Then Mandy said" We girls drew names to see who would be who, so we'll partner up with our picks and from there anything goes."

Each of the girls when over to the table and each took two glasses of wine. Katie walked over and sat by me. Misty went with Jerry, Shelly got with Ron and Mandy with Bruce.

I sat there for a minute sipping on the wine and looking at Katie. She was a slender build with small breasts and dirty blonde hair that went just pass her shoulders. She always looked hot and I loved seeing her in the summer when she would be wearing shorts and a tee. I glanced over to the other side of the couch to see how Jerry was reacting. I thought that this might be a little uneasy but he was already working the buttons loose on Misty shirt. We each drank about half of our wine then set the glasses to the side.

I started kissing Katie on the side of the neck as slowly began to unbutton her shirt. As the first one came undone I move to the front of her neck. As the next one came loose I could see her sweet tits almost fully exposed. How many times I wanted to see these and today it was happening. I start running my tongue between them as I worked the third and last buttons open. I just start licking on the soft nipples when she whispers." Do you think Shelly...Jerry are going to be ok this?"

I stopped for a second then again went to working on her tits. From the position we were in she was facing away from Jerry and my view was obscured. Again she whispers" I don't if Jerry going be comfortable with this?"

From this I could tell that she might be having second thoughts about this. Then in my mind I started to wonder if Shelly was having regrets on doing this. I could hear some light whispering but couldn't tell from who with music playing. I slowly started to pull myself back up and I looked into her eyes. The thought that this might be as far as anything goes but it would have been something. We both slowly started to turn to what was happen elsewhere in the room not knowing if everyone else was having the same emotions that we were.

As we turned we first could see Mandy straddling Bruce with her back to us. Her shirt and about half ways down her back. From what I could see it appeared the he was playing with her tits. It looked as if her hands were down in his underwear and she was moving her ass in a back and forth motions. I slowly turned towards where Shelly and Ron where. She was crouched over on the couch. her feet were almost hitting Bruce. Ron had her shirt pulled up some exposing her ass. His hand was rubbing it and every once in a while you could see him fingering her pussy. As a moved a little more I could see that her mouth was riding up and down on his cock. As Ron noticed that Katie and me were watching, he pulled her hair to the side giving us a better view of her performance. At one point Shelly glanced over and tilted her head against Ron. From this we could both see that she was enjoying herself.

I have to admit that I didn't know how I was going to take this but watching her sucking his cock was really starting to turn me on. I turned towards Jerry and Misty. Katie still locked onto Shelly and Ron. Misty was totally nude sitting on the edge of the sofa with Jerry's face buried in her pussy. Her eyes were closed and her head was pushing in the sofa back.

I gently grabbed Katie and turned her to see. For a moment she just sat there and stared. Thoughts were again filling my mind that she wasn't going to go thought with this. She turn back looking again at Shelly and Ron while I turn my attention to Mandy who now was kneeling on the floor with her shirt lying on the floor. Bruce underwear was down around his ankles as he worked his feet out. With the movement from both of them I could get a glimpses of her tits.

I could feel Katie hand going under my briefs and pulling them down. I turned and looked at her and she leaned over and in my ear whispered" I am ready."

At this point I grabbed her shirt at the shoulders and slid it down off. I never in my life thought I would ever see her naked.

I think I must have been hypnotized by this cause I heard Shelly go " are you just going to sit there?"

As I looked back at Shelly somehow I must have gotten lost in time cause she was now totally nude. I sat Katie on the sofa and knelt down in front of her and began to lick her pussy. She was cleaned shaved except for a small groomed patch above. She started getting very moist and I could feel it running down my chin. I position my hands under her legs and lifted them up and towards her, pulling her ass up. As I continued to eat her out, she started panting and grinding her hips. I started letting my tongue work down to the bottom of her lips and then worked on the ass. As she started to cum, her juices ran down on her ass and at that point I pushed my tongue into her ass. She let out a loud moan and with that I withdrew from my oral attach.

Katie pulled me onto the sofa and goes "now it's my turn."

She grabs my dick with one hand and starts pumping. After about few dozen pumps she dives in and begins her assault. She was working both with her tongue and lips and I really didn't know how long I could last before I would blow. I turned and I could see that Jerry was getting a blowjob now too. I thought damn, how long can I hold this back seeing Misty with a cock in her mouth.

I looked back towards Shelly. She was facing forward, straddling Ron. As I looked down I could see that his cock was inside her as she rode up and down as her juices glistened his rod. I was getting so turned on watching her get fucked. She looked over at me and smiled as I think she knew that I was enjoying watching her.

She then slide off his dick and got on her hands and knees on the floor positioning herself slightly sideway where both me and Jerry could both get a full view. Ron quickly got in back of her and slide in cock deep into her pussy. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth dropped open. As Ron got a rhythm started, she began moaning " fuck."

As I watched my wife getting banged and knowing that she was loving it, I let loose and filled Katie mouth with cum. As she pulled back another squirt shot out hitting right below the eye. As she was getting ready to wipe it off, Mandy stopped her, grabbing her hand. She lean over and licked it off her face, then she lock lips with Katie forcing her tongue into Katie mouth. After a few seconds you could see Katie gulp and swallowing what she had. This is when Mandy announce that this was Katie first swallow.

At this point Jerry took Misty and lean her into the sofa and slide his dick into her. Mandy wrapped her hand around my cock and started pumping and sucking. Bruce pulled Katie to her knees and she started blowing him.

As Mandy was blowing me, she would every once in a while stop and look at Jerry. It was if she and him might have something planned.

I still had a good vantage point where I could still see Shelly still getting fucked by Ron. As I watched her I wondering if she going to let Jerry and Bruce screw her?

Having Mandy sucking cock was so different than Katie as Mandy just used her lips but would engulf the whole thing. As she got me hard again I moved her on to her back and slid my cock deep inside her pussy.

As I looked up I noticed that Ron pulled out of Shelly and changed with Jerry and Misty. With Misty still in her same position on the sofa Ron picked up where Jerry was. Shelly took hold of Jerry's cock covered with Misty's juices and stuck in right in her mouth. I was completely amazed at how she was acting, this was nothing like the woman that I married but the more she did, the more I wanted to see her do.

It didn't take long for Jerry to reposition Shelly with her knees on the floor and leaning into the sofa. He pushed his dick into her pussy and then began to bang her at the fast pace. At times his dick would slid out and I could see Shelly hurrying to put it back inside her.

I could hear Bruce moaning that he was about to cum. Everyone seems to stop to see if Katie would do it again. Bruce told hold of Katie head with both hands and he took control and basically fucking her mouth. As he thrust forward and pulled back his lips began to quiver as you could tell he was getting ready send a load of hot cum into Katie waiting mouth. With one last thrust you could tell by Katie expression that it must have been one hell of a load. Bruce pulls out with a string on cum hanging between his cock and Katie's lips. She turns towards us, tilts her head slightly up and the takes one big gulp.

Jerry pulls out of Shelly and walks over to Katie, pulling up on to her feet and begins to kissing her with passion. Bruce walks over to Shelly and take over where Jerry left off. As he puts his cock deep inside her pussy I could feel the thrill that she just got fucked by three different guys in one evening and with this I shot a load inside Mandy.

Jerry and Katie moved over and sat on the sofa and with Shelly repositioning herself on her back and Bruce on top of her, Mandy and I sat with them. Jerry goes " I am so glad that the girls persuade us to this. I didn't know what she meant by new adventures but she really came out tonight."

"Yea I am really surprised at Shelly, I never imagine her being screwed by three guys."

"And from that hard on you got there I would say that you are enjoying watching her." said Mandy.

Just about that same time both Bruce and Shelly and Ron and Misty uncouple and they retire to the other sofa. I was thinking that this was a great time but probably for the better part of it was over. For the first time it just seemed a little funny to me at we are all friends and we are sitting here completely nude and for the most part just had sex with each other partners.

After relaxing for about ten minute I noticed that Shelly and Misty both were rubbing and pumping Ron and Bruce's cocks and getting them hard again.

Mandy goes to Jerry "Katie said she wanted to be adventurous tonight. Well you are in for a big surprise."

Ron moves from the couch and lies on his back on the floor. Misty grabs a bottle of lubricant and pours some onto his dick and taking her hand she massages it all over from top to bottom. Bruce is standing as Shelly is doing the same to him. I am a little at awe here as where this is leading to as I think Jerry was too.

Mandy gets up and steps over to Katie "It's time" and pulls her up take her over to Ron.

Mandy guides Ron's cock as it easily slides into Katie pussy. Misty and Shelly come over and sit on the sofa with me and Jerry. As I put my arm around Shelly, I can feel her heart beating fast with excitement as to what was going to happen. As Katie lies forward and almost completely on top of Ron, Mandy pours lubricate onto Katie's ass. With that Mandy withdraws and Bruce positions himself behind her and slowly puts his cock into her ass.

As we all just sat the quietly the only thing you could hear was Katie groining "oh fuck" as Bruce was about half in.

Jerry moved to the edge of the sofa and goes" I fucking can't believe that she is doing to do this!"

It then got silent for a second or two then as Katie head turned and looks at Jerry, he starts supporting her" Come on babe you can do this!"

With that Bruce pushes completely into her ass. She pushes herself up with her arms, her eyes open as wide as can be, her mouth drops open as Bruce begins fucking her ass. We all just sat there watching as Katie is getting double penetrated by two cocks. As each of them were pushing into her but seemed that Bruce was doing the most. With each thrust Katie would moan in exotic tones, then she breathe in as he pull back out. Then after a few minutes her lips begin to quiver and arms weaken, Ron quickly supports her up and tells Bruce it time to stop.

As he pulls completely out of her ass, she rolls off of Ron and onto the floor and just softly goes" . "Did you enjoy the show?"

Mandy and Misty go and help her up to the couch, sitting her next to Jerry

As I sat there with my arm still around Shelly, her heart was still beating with excitement for what we just witnessed. I whispered to her" do you want this?"

She just looked at me with a stare and smiled. I looked over to Ron, who said he is wore out at the moments but Bruce said he was ready for another round.

As he lubed his cock up I moved Shelly over to position as she got on top and slid his manhood deep inside of her. I took the other bottle of lubricate and put it on me and her ass. As I began to slid my cock into her tight back door, she took in a deep breath. I stopped for a second to let her relax and I could feel the muscle tighten up.

Everyone on the sofa except for Katie who just plain exhausted, were leaning forward and intensively watching. I pushed in a little more getting my cock about half ways in, she arched her back and sucking in a huge gasp of air.

Misty shouts out " go for it Jim!"

I didn't want to ruin anything for Shelly so I went " it's your call babe."

She stayed still for a second or two then nodded her yes. With that I push my rod completely into her ass. I could feel the movement of Bruce's cock inside her.

Shelly moans out " fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck".

I begin stroking her slowly, as I pull back, Bruce would push in. When I didn't think things could get any more erotic, Mandy comes over and sticks her wet pussy in Shelly's face. I didn't know if this was a fantasy of Shelly's or not but she didn't seem to be doing anything.

I pulled back again bringing my cock almost completely out. As Bruce began to push in, so did I and Shelly's mouth went wide open. Mandy seizing the moment push her pussy against her open mouth. I backed off and started to just take some small thrusts.

I then heard Mandy go " that's it baby."

I lean slightly to side and I could see that she was eating out Mandy. I really wanted to pound her tight ass but seeing her eating pussy was just so exciting that I didn't want her to stop.

After a few minutes Mandy backs off and tells both of us to finish her off. I pull back and thrust forward and she gasps. I pick up the rhythm and slowly start to pick up the pace. She pulls herself up into a prone pushup position. I begin to go faster she start moaning "fuck" with each stroke. I could see that she was starting to sweat and with each new thrust her voice became shaky.

Bruce move his arms upright and holds her by her shoulders as I keep on fucking her. I feel her muscle loosen up and the Bruce goes "she's out."

I pull out of her and pulled her off of Bruce and got her up onto the open sofa. After a few minutes of fanning her, she opens her eyes and goes "what happened?"

After that we all were pretty well beat. Us guys put on our underwear and the girls threw the oversize shirts back on. We all refreshed our drinks and relaxed on the sofas. I looked up on the wall clock and seen it was little after midnight. As we all were now sitting with our own spouses, I was still amazed that this really did happen.

Jerry goes to Katie "well did you fulfill all your adventures?"

"Almost"

With a surprised look Jerry relies "What more could you do?"

"I was hoping you would have filled my mouth with cum."

It was then I realize what Mandy was waiting for went she was blowing me. Everyone then starting chanting to Jerry to give her what she wanted.

He stood up and pulled his briefs down. He began stroking is dick and it slowly began to get hard. It seem kind of strange that we all were watching him jack off. Katie then starts talking dirty to him to help him basically "cum" along.

"Didn't you love seeing me getting DP? Mmmmmm - I just want to taste you cum so bad."

She rips open her shirt, tearing the buttons off. She slides to the edge of the sofa and her shirt fall back off of her. She sticks out her tongue touching the tip of his cock, then slowly rotates it around the head as he is still masturbating. She puts the head into her mouth and one of her hands between his legs. She takes her middle fingers and slowly begins running in up and down the crack of his ass a few times. Then like a missile that found its target she pushes into his back side. With that he lets out a groan and you could tell that he just deposit a load into her mouth. She pulls back it a thin string of cum hanging from her lips. As she pulls her finger out , she shallows her last adventure and then with her tongue she licks that the drop on her lips.

After that last performance we just all relaxed and talked about that evening. I asked Shelly if she fulfilled all her fantasies. She goes that there is one thing that someday she would really love to do. I wonder for a few moments thinking that she just about everything just did and what possibility else she could do.

She goes " I would love to go to strip bar and you know - dance and strip....being naked on stage."

I really thought about this and thought this would be wild. Watching strangers watching her.

Misty goes " hey you would probably love this one place."

We all just stop and looked at her. She kind of takes a moment and then goes " Ok look, I use to do some erotic dancing to help pay my way through college and every once in a while Bruce takes me to places where they have amateur night, well the point is if you want to do this we can take you there some night."

After that we all just chatted and then everyone fell asleep.

The next morning the phone rang, it was the kids saying that they would be back at the school around three that afternoon. We jumped up and got dressed, putting the place back into order. Then we all went home to take showers and go back to our everyday lives.

That night as Shelly and me were lying in bed, I rolled over to her and said " I think it would be really hot if you did the strip club."

She just looked at me and smiled.

The end

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds