Friends with Benefits Ch. 03

It took all of Jim's will power but he did resist cumming as he continued slowly fucking Ron's ass. Ron's ass somehow seemed to draw his cock inside and didn't want to let go. When Jim pulled his cock back out it seemed like Ron's ass tried to fight against it and keep him deeply inside. The sensation was similar to fucking a pussy, but it was much tighter and excitingly different. Plus, the very idea of what was happening was so nasty and kinky that the sensation was amplified to incredible heights.

After a while Jim found that he was able to fuck Ron just as if he was fucking a woman. He held Ron's hips and the fuck steadily became wilder and faster until Jim couldn't wait any longer. He grunted and pushed his cock forward just before he filled Ron's asshole with a big load of cum. Ron squirmed and groaned as Jim came and then pushed back against Jim to bury his cock even deeper up his ass as his orgasm finished.

Jim felt completely spent when he finished cumming. He had been looking forward to this moment for so long, and now that it had actually happened he felt completely drained of energy. He pulled his cock out of Ron's now wet and sticky asshole, and Jim knew there was only one thing that would feel better than resting. Without even taking the time to kiss or say anything, Jim and Ron changed positions and soon Jim felt Ron's finger working the lube into his asshole.

Jim groaned excitedly and often as Ron prepared his ass for what they both wanted. Finally Jim felt Ron's cock head pressed against his asshole and he pushed himself back as Ron pushed forward. This time when Ron's cock slipped inside there wasn't any pain and really very little discomfort. It was almost like his ass remembered having Ron's cock inside and it didn't take long for it to stretch enough to allow Ron's cock to slide all the way inside.

Jim groaned and shuttered as Ron sank his cock all the way inside him. Ron was clearly wildly excited after being fucked by Jim. He immediately pumped his cock frantically back and forth inside Jim. Jim moaned and let Ron control their wild fuck. It felt kinky and exciting to completely give himself to Ron like this as Ron wildly fucked him. Jim felt a tingle run down his spine when he realized he was happy to be Ron's "fuck toy".

Ron started groaning and fucking him even harder in the minutes before Ron finally came. When Ron did cum Jim moaned and repeated what Ron had done by pushing back to ensure Ron's cock was completely buried in his ass. Ron's cock seemed to pump gallons of cum in his ass and it seemed like his orgasm went on for many long minutes.

Ron stayed inside Jim's ass for a while after he finished cumming. Eventually, he pulled his cock out before flopping back on the bed so he was lying on his back. Jim crawled over to him and lay down on top of his friend so their soft, wet cocks pressed together. They kissed and enjoyed the kinky moment before Jim suggested they take a shower to get cleaned up.

Jim's shower wasn't anything like the one in Ron's parent's room, but they didn't mind the close quarters. They didn't fuck or even really try to make each other cum in the shower. Instead they just enjoyed soaping and washing each other and the still new sensation of being naked and sexual with each other.

After the shower they got dressed and Jim finally ordered the pizza he had thought about earlier. They ate and then went back up to Jim's room to watch some TV. They lay together on Jim's bed for a while before Jim felt Ron's hand on his thigh. Jim turned to his friend and fondled Ron's crotch through his jeans as they laughed and then started a long kiss.

This time they moved more slowly and took the time to undress each other rather than both just stripping naked at the same time. The end result was the same, however, and soon they were again both naked as they lay side by side kissing and fondling each other. They took turns fondling each other's cocks and happily stayed like this for a long time just enjoying the moment.

Eventually the temptation of Ron's cock was more than Jim could resist. He slowly kissed his way down Ron's neck and chest making his way toward Ron's cock. Jim turned around and lay on his side next to Ron as he brought his mouth to Ron's hard cock. Jim didn't immediately start sucking and instead just softly held, kissed, and licked Ron's shaft. For a long while Jim licked and teased the tip of Ron's cock as Ron groaned appreciatively beside him. As Jim continued teasing his cock, Ron twisted his hips slightly so he was lying partly on his side.

This gave Jim easier access to Ron's cock and he continued his teasing. The other thing that Ron's position shift did wasn't apparent to Jim until he felt Ron's mouth on his cock. Surprised, he looked down and saw that with Ron lying on his side they were able to easily fit into a sideways 69 position with them each lying on their sides facing each other.

Jim groaned and returned to Ron's cock with renewed lust and enthusiasm as Ron eagerly sucked and licked at his cock. Having already shared such a wild and intense fuck they both had very good control and this amazing 69 experience lasted for a long time.

At times each did their own unique style of teasing and licking. At other times they fell into matching tempos as they bobbed their heads and sucked each other with a perfectly matching tempo. The sensation of feeling his actions almost immediately mirrored back on his own cock drove Jim wild and he sucked Ron even more eagerly.

Ultimately, the feeling of Ron's mouth was more than Jim could resist. He felt his orgasm approaching and just let it play out as Ron continued his eager teasing and licking. With a long moan Jim started cumming and Ron again took the whole load of cum in his mouth. The feeling of Ron's lips and tongue teasing his cock even as he came drove Jim to a new peak of pleasure and his orgasm played itself out over what seemed like many long minutes.

When Jim finished cumming he turned his attention back to Ron's cock and resumed his kissing and licking. Maybe Ron had been holding himself back or maybe Jim's orgasm had triggered something in Ron, but very quickly Ron seemed on the verge of his orgasm.

Jim suddenly decided that he wanted to feel something new when Ron came, so he briefly released Ron's cock and guided them into a new position. Jim rolled onto his back and guided Ron on top of him. When Jim was done he was flat on his back with Ron straddling his chest. Ron's knees were under Jim's armpits and the tip of Ron's cock was very near Jim's mouth. Jim lifted his head and resumed wildly licking and sucking Ron's cock as Ron held his shaft and fed his cock to his friend.

It seemed that Ron still didn't entirely know what Jim wanted. Eventually Jim looked up at Ron's cock and said, "I want you to cum on me." Before he could say anything else Ron groaned and started stroking his cock. Ron's cock was already coated in a heavy layer of Jim's spit and his hand easily glided back and forth.

Jim moaned in anticipation and stared at Ron's cock just waiting for it to explode with cum. He didn't have to wait long and soon Ron moaned and started cumming. Jim watched as the first couple of jets leapt out of Ron's cock and landed on his face. He had to close his eyes soon after as one drop fell off his eyebrow and into his eye. Even without the visual, the feeling of being slowly coated in Ron's cum was more than enough to drive Jim wild.

Just like when Ron had fucked him, having Ron cum all over him like this made Jim feel nasty and kinky. He had seen countless images of women with cum all over them and seem hundreds of cum shots in porno movies. However, he never imagined being the one with the cum all over him. He thought of how sexy and nasty women looked with a guy's cum all over them and wondered if he looked that way to Ron now.

When Ron finished cumming Jim wiped the cum away from his eye and gazed at Ron's cock and then up to Ron's face. It was clear from the look on his face that Ron was very excited by what Jim had done. They sat like that for a short while longer before Ron crawled off and fetched a towel for Jim to get cleaned up.

They got cleaned up and dressed and it wasn't much later that Jim's parents returned. Jim was amazed by how quickly time had passed and realized that they were probably lucky his parents hadn't returned a little earlier. His parents told them all about the festival and how much fun it was. Finally, Jim's mom asked, "Did you two have fun here?"

"Definitely," Jim said feeling excited by the meaning of his answer that his mom would never guess. "I think I'll drive Ron home, so I'll be back soon."

Jim and Ron talked in the car on the way to Ron's house. They talked about how they still couldn't believe what they had done and again both confirmed that they didn't regret anything. Finally, Ron said, "I wish I could fuck you again."

Jim was both surprised and excited by how open and candid their conversation had become about this. He looked at Ron and said, "Well, there is always Christmas break." Jim and Ron said goodbye when they got to Ron's house and talked about when they thought they would be able to come home for their winter break. The mere idea of spending two full weeks back at home and experimenting more with Ron sent chills down Jim's back. He knew he couldn't wait for the break to arrive.

When winter break did arrive it was even more than Jim could have hoped for. Quickly he and Ron became confident, comfortable lovers. They explored many kinks and fantasies with each other and took many turns fucking each other in a few different positions.

After returning to school after the Christmas break Jim wondered if he was "turning gay", but he found that his appetite for women didn't diminish at all. In fact, almost exactly the opposite happened. He suddenly found himself more eager and excited to fuck women and, when he had the opportunity, he was more willing to experiment and completely give himself over to the moment. The result was that he had several wild affairs with kinky, wild sex.

He kept in regular contact with Ron and Ron reported that the same was true for him. They both continued dating regularly while at college and fucking each other as they could whenever they visited each other or when they were both home. Jim never felt an attraction to another guy and never had a desire to be with any guy other than Ron.

After college ended both of them settled down into the "real world". They didn't live in the same town but they didn't live all that far from each other. They enjoyed getting together as often as they could for a "guys weekend" so they could fuck each other until they were exhausted and satisfied.

Between his "normal" sex life with women and his occasional wild weekends with Ron, Jim knew he couldn't really want for more. He wasn't sure what the future would hold for them, but he knew that no matter where their lives took them he and Ron would always remain very close friends. Jim looked forward to fucking his close friend for many more years to come.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds