• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • 'Friller'

'Friller'

Ouch!

Oooow!

John's fingers fumbled painfully inside Sandie's panties. Not that the fingering itself hurt. It was actually very nice. But lycra blends can only stretch so far, and the taut fabric stretched by John's hand, tugged and cut into places where taut stretched tugging fabric quite really shouldn't.

Sandie winced. And John stopped.

"Something wrong?"

Sandie was forced to nod. Teeth slightly gritted in a weak smile-come-grimace.

"My panties are too tight for... " A sigh. "Well, you know?"

John looked deflated. Sandie touched his face reassuringly.

"Oh it's my fault!" Sandie smiled an apology. "I really liked these boyshs and I thought you would too. But I got a size smaller cos they didn't have mine. Comfy in all other ways but only room for one."

John shrugged, "Well lose them then."

Works for me, thought Sandie, and soon the discarded panties lay on the floor, complating what they were missing as the giggles and grunts from the bed slowly but surely become a symphony of blissful sighs and ecstatatic moans.

But Sandie had food for thought, knowing John liked her to wear something when they were intimate and pushing her panties or thong to one side was a particular favourite, always the last to be discarded. As he brought her to a pleasingly satisfying finish, her aroused mind wondered off on a spree of ideas...

Later...

The local lingerie store was one of those wonderful small, friendly-run shops that had missed the impersonalisation of buying in Tesco, Asda, or even bigger specialist chains like La Senza. It was where Sandie retreated for special treats for John. A new pair of knix here, stockings there, and mebbe a daring see-thru nightie. She could spend a small fortune in there, and frequently had. But unlike the inexperienced, bored schoolgirls or students simply upping allowances and serving with a disinterested yawn, the staff were helpful to the point of chatty, and knew every inch of their wares as intimately as where they would be worn.

And so it was with some bemusement that, when Sandie explained what size she wanted, the staff frowned and wanted to double-check her measurements their practised eyes could see were wrong.

"Oh no," she reassured them, "That is right." And their frowns turned to smiles when the problem - and hopeful solution - was explained. A brief flirtation of styles in the changing booth later, and Sandie left with a couple of small bags, and an even bigger smile than the staff.

Satisfaction guaranteed.

Even later...

Sandie turned up at John's that evening, a Friday, with the usual overnight stuff.

But as he welcomed her in and smooched her in the hall, he frowned. Stood her back a bit.

"Have you lost weight?" he asked after a few moments contemplation.

Ah ha, Sandie thought triumphantly.

"There seems to be... " John tried to think of an accurate but polite way of expressing his curiosity, "Less of you?"

The clothes hung off her a little conspicuously. The stretchy scoop-neck buttonless blouse was baggier, not even defining the swell of her breasts, the skirt hoolah-hooping round her not-unample hips in a daring defiance of gravity. She tugged his tie and pulled his face to hers.

"I just wanted to make sure there was room for two this time..." she purred as their lips met and this time she gave him a hungry snogging against the wall.

John's hand wondered up her stocking, finding the brief bareness tween their top and her panties... and stopped again. The fingering this time wasn't of her, but the trim of her new purchase.

"Frilly?"

Sandie nodded, beaming from ear to ear.

John's fingers plucked at the leg band and felt it stretch. And stretch. And strrrr-eeeetch. A good few inches. His hand slipped inside the waistband, fingers wriggling their way down. Enough room to almost swing a cat. Definitely more than enough to swing a pussy. The gusset almost seemed to hang under his knuckles as he pushed back up again, making Sandie tip-toe in her heels with a pleasured gasp.

There was no need, no time, for an explanation. Sandie could feel John's growing excitement gainst her tum, and before she knew it, he had spun her and bent her over the hall table, scattering letters in a flurry of need.

John unzipped and unbelted quickly, his trousers falling as one hand hoisted up Sandie's skirt and stretched the sheer frilly knix easily over to one side over her curvy bum. The other plucked the hem of her blouse from inside her skirt and found its way up to the pert sensitive nips. Like the new panties there was plenty of room for him to explore and play.

Sandie braced herself on her heels and over the table as John thrust himself, larger than her new clothes, deeply into her from behind. The hand which had hi-jacked her skirt now found its way over her tum and down inside the frillies from the front again. Twitched her clit as he fucked her wildly. The heel of his palm pressing on her skin so his cock massaged against it from within. Fuck foreplay, Sandie thought, as John pumped her into mindless ecstasy, you can't beat a good quickie.

Now John's hand pulled the oversized blouse up and, in a deft move between thrusts, popped his head, then his shoulders and most of his body inside it. Cupped to her back, the rough feel of his tie and shirt against her back, Sandie giggled as he blew raspberries on her spine and shoulder blades in time with his eager, energetic penetrations. All this time his hand caressed her nips, dancing from one to the other, until all the sensations her lover gave merged into one deep inside. As John let go with another loud snorting 'raaaaassspppp' just below her neck, and filled her hotly and wildly, Sandie's mind and body exploded with fireworks of feeling until every part of her tingled and sparkled.

This time the 'ooooooooooow' from Sandie's parted lips was a cry of gratification. And the muffled moans from inside the stretched back of her blouse told her John's need was equally quenched.

Well for a few moments, at least.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • 'Friller'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds