• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • From Arabia w/ Love Ch. 1

From Arabia w/ Love Ch. 1

Salima, and Ahnna were both born in Saudi Arabia. Their father had prospered in oil and moved his family to the U.S. when the sisters were very young. Salima was now 18, and Ahnna was 19, and they were very close. Their parents had raised them very strictly, following the muslem faith. Ahnna had just gotten her own apartment, and to her parents disapproval, moved Salima in with her. As the girls spent their first night away from home, it was as if a new world had opened up for them. Ahnna talked Salima into going to the local bar, and they both dressed sexily, and nervously entered the night club.

Neither girl had a clue about what drink to order, and when the 2 young men approached them, they were quite apprehensive. "Hi, my name is Scott" the blonde hair blue eyed 21 yr old male said to Salima. He thrust his hand forward, and Salima reached to shake it. As their skin touched Salima felt her body quiver. She stared into his pretty blue eyes, and felt her self become filled with lust. Scott's friend was a very attractive African American named Jonny. Jonny was well over 6 ft tall, and very light skinned. He flirted with Ahnna. Like her sister Ahnna was enjoying the attention. They weren't used to being in contact with members of the opposite sex. Their mother had homeschooled them, because she was worried about the bad influence of the American children.

Scott asked Salima to dance, and she quickly accepted. As the 2 laughed and danced, Jonny asked Ahnna if she would like to join him. Ahnna and Jonny also headed towards the dance floor, and had a great time. As the song ended, Scott and Jonny invited the 2 sisters to their table. The men ordered margeritas for themselves and the 2 sisters. Ahnna and Salima quickly gulped down the drinks, not realizing the potency. The men ordered them more, and soon all 4 were quite buzzed. The band began playing a slow song, and the 4 made their way to ther dance floor again. As Scott held Salima, and they slowly danced, he pressed his lips against hers. Salima shivered as his tongue slid into her mouth. She felt very wet and hot as he passionately kissed her.

His hands slid behind her, and he began rubbing her firm ass cheeks, she softly moaned. She felt the wetness of her pussy as her panties became soaked. As Scott pressed against her, she felt the thick bulge between his legs throb. Jonny and Ahnna were also slow dancing, and Jonny's large hand slid between Ahnna's legs, and he could feel the moisture of her pussy through her stretch pants. His cock was very hard, and Ahnna could see the outline of the thick cock pressing against his jeans. Jonny kissed Ahnna's neck, and his tongue slid against her tasting her sweet perfume. Ahnna softly moaned, rubbing her crotch against his hand.

The 2 men had no problem talking the 2 girls into going to their apartment for some more drinks. Ahnna and Salima quickly climbed into the boys car, and they made the short trip to their apartment. Scott was driving, so he pretty much behaved on the trip, but Jonny had his hand inside of Ahnna's pants, and was stroking her wet tight pussy, making her even wetter and hotter. Jonny unsnapped and unzipped his jeans, and removed his thick 10 inch cock. He placed Ahnna's hand upon it. Ahnna moaned, and tightly gripped the throbbing ebony shaft, and slid her hand up and down the thick length. Jonny moaned, and Ahnna felt the precum ooze from the massive head. She wiped it with her finger, and brought her finger to her mouth, and tasted the sweet sticky fluid.

"Mmm, not bad" she thought. They furiously masturbated each other as Scott drove towards the apartment complex. Ahnna had never touched a cock before, but was working her hand magically up and down the pulsating cock. Jonny moaned loudly, and his cum shot like a cannon from his thick cock. Ahnna freaked as she watched the white cream squirt from the enormous head. Much of it landed on her hand, and she brought it to her mouth and licked it off. Ahnna really enjoyed the taste, and quickly bent her head down, and took Jonny's large cock between her lips. He moaned loudly as she slid her tongue up and down his thick shaft. She could taste the sweet cum as it still oozed from the huge head. Her mouth moved quickly up and down his cock, Salima glanced towards the backseat, and saw her sister sucking Jonny's huge cock.

Salima felt her own pussy become totally wet, as she watched the large black dick slide in and out of her sister's mouth. Salima slid her hand between her legs, and furiously rubbed herself as she watched. "We are there!" Scott announced as they pulled into the crowded parking lot. Jonny quickly put his cock back into his pants, and fastened them up. Jonny quickly led Ahnna by the hand towards the apartment, and unlocked the door hurriedly. Scott and Salima followed closely behind. Once in the large living room, Salima grabbed Ahnna's hand, and asked her to go with her to the bathroom. Scott told them where the bathroom was located, and the 2 girls quickly headed towards it. Once inside, Salima just looked at her sister. "Wow, what were you doing to him in the backseat?" she asked. "mmm, he called it a blowjob" Ahnna replied. "How was it?" Salima quizzed her. "Oh it was wonderful" Ahnna said. "I have to try it" Salima said.

"Oh yes, you definitely do" Ahnna replied. The 2 girls were quite buzzed from the alcohol, and were so horny. "God, let's go do it" Salima exclaimed. "Oh, yes, let's do" replied Ahnna. The 2 girls rushed from the restroom, and ran straight to their men. Salima, quickly tugged at Scott's button and zipper on his jeans, and as they slowly opened, she saw the outline of his nice cock thru his tight briefs. She slid her hand against the bulge, and began to stroke him. Scott softly moaned, and his cock began to stiffen. He fumbled with the buttons on her satin shirt, and quickly opened it. He looked at her bronze colored breasts as they protruded from her white bra. He undid the clasp of her bra, and it fell to the floor. Scott stared in awe at her beautiful dark nipples. His mouth quickly found one of the erect cocoa colored nipples, and he began to suck it. Salima softly moaned. Her hand slid down the front of his briefs, and she felt his rock hard cock. It m! ! ade her pussy tingle as she slid her hand up and down the thick shaft. Scott moaned. He began tugging on her stretch pants, and with one firm pull they slid past her firm hips.

Scott looked at her silky pink panties, and could see the wetness where her cunt was. He dropped to his knees, and pressed his mouth against her panties. He inhaled her sweet womanly fragrance, and he began blowing against her panties. Salima moaned as she felt his hot breath against her clit. Scott slid her panties off, and eagerly spread her dark pussy lips apart. He was surprised at how pink she was inside. Her pussy hair was coal black, and very pretty. Scott's tongue slid against her clit, and he softly licked her. Salima grunted and held Scott by his long blonde hair. "Mmmm Yes!" she moaned. Scott expertly ate her pussy, making her cum quickly. It was Salima's first orgasm, and it was incredible. "Oh yes" she moaned. Scott positioned Salima sitting on his face, and she looked down at Scott's stiff cock as it protruded from the waistband of his briefs. She leaned forward, and pressed her mouth over his swollen cockhead. Scott thrust his tongue into Salima's pretty arabic pussy, fucking her wildly with it. Salima quickly slid Scott's briefs downward, and revealed his large swollen cock.

She licked at the clear fluid that seeped from the pulsating head. Salima came again, and as she did, she took his cock between her pretty lips. Scott moaned as she began to suck him. She mocked what she had seen her sister do in the car earlier, moving her mouth up and down the large erection. Salima loved the way it felt in her mouth. She could feel every pulse between her lips, and it really turned her on. Scott was thrusting into her mouth, and Salima lightly gagged as his cock slid against her throat. She moaned loudly as Scott's tongue slid up and down her dark wet slit. Salima removed his cock from her mouth, and looked down at him. "I want to feel you inside of me" she moaned. Scott immediately, pushed Salima off of him, and laid her on her back. He spread her dark bronze colored thighs apart, and pressed the massive head of his cock against her wet pussy. Salima moaned as his cock slowly slid inside of her. She threw her arms around his back, and her long red nails slowly dug into his flesh. Scott grunted. He began pushing harder, and his cock slid deeper inside of her. Salima's virginal pussy was quite tight, and Scott met resistance as he slid into her.

"Mmm, yes it hurts, but don't stop" she moaned. Scott pressed hard, and he burst her hymen. Salima cried out and her legs firmly held him against her. She bucked her hips, and his cock slid all the way inside of her. She pressed her full luscious lips against his, and they passionately kissed. Scott was pumping steadily inside of her tight pussy, and she grunted with each thrust. Her body shook and quivered as she came. "Oh My God!!" she yelled as her orgasm hit her. Scott slid his mouth over one of her erect dark nipples, and gently bit it. Salima moaned loudly. He was fucking her harder and faster now, his balls slapping against her clit, as he rammed her.

Salima moaned loudly and came again, her pussy gripped his cock tightly as it spasmed around him. Scott moaned loudly, and his cum erupted from his thick cock like a cannon. She moaned loudly as she felt the hot thick liquid splash inside of her pussy. "oh yes" she moaned. She climaxed again, and their tongues thrust into each other's mouths passionately. Scott continued pumping into her pussy until the last of his cum oozed from the massive head of his cock. Scott slowly slid his cock from her wet juicy pussy. He saw the traces of blood from her now extinct cherry. He rolled over, and lit up a cigarette. Salima lay there still in ecstacy. She heard loud moans coming from the other room. It sure sounded like her sister was having a really good time. She looked at Scott as he lay there smoking his cigarette. "I'll be right back" she said to him. Salima walked towards her sister's moans. She peeked into the bedroom, the door just happened to be ajar. She saw her sister sitting on top of Jonny, and his long thick black cock was buried deep inside of her pretty, hairy pussy. Salima had never really noticed her sister's pussy before, and was fascinated by her large swollen dark clit. Jonny's hand was furiously moving up and down Ahnna's clit, as his large cock slammed upward into her pussy.

Ahnna was riding him wildly, her head was thrust backward. her long black hair was flopping wildly. Jonny's other hand was caressing Ahnna's large, dark breasts. His fingers squeezed the large cocoa colored nipples. Salima stood there naked, she could feel Scott's cum as it oozed from her open pussy lips. She slid her hand between her legs and rubbed herself as she watched her sister ride the black stud. Jonny moaned, and thrust wildly, "God I'm gonna cum" he grunted. Ahnna quickly slid off of him, and grabbed his large cock. She saw her sister standing there, and yelled something in arabic. Salima came running, and jumped onto the bed. She pressed her lips against Jonny's cock head, as Ahnna rapidly stroked him. "oh God" Jonny moaned. Salima freaked as the first jet of hot sperm shot into her mouth. She quickly swallowed it, and took his monstrous cockhead into her mouth.

Jonny continued to shoot his cum, and it splashed against the back of Salima's throat. Salima moaned as she tasted the sweet/salty fluid. Ahnna's fist moved furiously as it stroked Jonny's thick cock. Salima continued swallowing each precious drop of cum until the last of it oozed from the huge black head. Ahnna looked at the cum dripping from her sister's pretty mouth, and she pressed her lips against Salima's. Ahnna quickly licked the cum from her sister's mouth. Their tongues passionately met, and Ahnna slid her hand between Salima's legs. She felt her sister's hot wet pussy, and she quickly slid a finger inside of her.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • From Arabia w/ Love Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds