From Ballroom to Bedroom

I put my arms right round her and drew her close against my bare chest. Even through the bra I cold feel the warm flesh moving squashily against my skin. After a few seconds Norma clasped her arms round me and squeezed my chest quite tightly against her upper body. She looked up at me, and at that signal I bent my head to press our lips together. I forced my tongue between her teeth, ( a teqnique learned from Linda), and felt her tongue slightly under mine. I don't think she had ever experienced a French kiss before, but after a little hesitation she got the idea and our tongues furiously swirled against each other.

As we broke off for air, Norma first grasped my head in her hands briefly, then stepped away. Her initial uncertainty seemed to have long gone, as she almost tore the zip fastener off her skirt as she pushed the waistband over her rounded thighs and let it just drop to the floor. As she stood there in her bra and panties the sight was driving my cock crazy with lust. I managed to get my trousers unzipped and dropped to floor, before diving down inside my briefs to force them over my straining cock, which first stood out sideways as it was freed. Norma reached forward, grasping my cock with both hands and guiding it into a completely upright position.

Being a young man, I was almost immediately at full stretch, with pre-cum dribbling from the tip of my cock. Norma continued to softly squeeze my cock with both hands, panting slightly as she did so.

"Let me watch you take off your bra," I said to her, as I found the sight of tits being freed always appealed to me.

She reached round, unhooked the bra at the back, then held the cups firmly against her round tits as the shoulder straps slid down her arms. She seemed to understand what I wanted, as she slowly pulled the bra away from her tits, to let them bounce out and slightly down onto her belly. As she dropped the bra onto the floor, I stepped forward to wrap my arms round her again. I lifted those tits slightly until the nipples were exactly opposite mine, then squeezed against her.

Her tits squashed out as she held me tightly against her. As any man there knows, it's a fabulous feeling to have large, warm, soft yet firm tits squashing out to encase almost the while of the upper body. At such close quarters my cock was jabbing into the soft flesh below her belly but slightly above her pubic mound. As our bodies squirmed against each other, I ran my hands sideways down over the bulge of her belly, first to lift my cock into an upright position, then to hook my hands on the waistband of her panties and force them as far down as possible from that position.

AS the waistband of her panties rubbed down against my cock I could feel the sensation of her pubic hair spreading against my shaft. We stayed like that for a few moments, then regretfully I pulled away so that I could completely remove her panties, She lifted each foot in turn, and from that kneeling position |I had my first view of her pubes. She had never shaved there, and there was a large V shape of thick, long hair, curled up and damp from my pre-cum. A slight smell of female sex came to my nostrils, and I buried my face into that hairy expanse.

Norma gasped a little, her legs quivered slightly at my attentions, as she opened them enough for me to push my face completely into the open space. For a fleeting moment I wondered about her ex. He obviously had been of the wham, bam, thank-you ma'am type when two minutes was about all he bothered with! As the tip of my tongue parted the pubes to touch her clit, which was, not surprisingly, quite firm, Norma actually shuddered and twitched briefly.

"I didn't know a man would do that," she whispered.

I smiled inwardly, and cupped both hands round her plump arse cheeks, pulling her as close to my mouth as physically possible, letting my lips fasten round the whole area of clit and fanny lips, and licking those same plump lips. By now she was soaking wet, and not just from my saliva. Holding my head tightly between her warm thighs, regardless of my nose being flattened, I ran my hand round and up her curves to fasten on those nicely bulging tits, to fondle and squeeze them all over, paying special attention to the nipples.

As my tongue speeded up its attentions to her labia and clitty, Norma's legs began to shudder and bend out at the knees. She was actually squealing softly and her hands gripped my shoulders and pushed down hard to hold herself up. My neck began to ache painfully, so I judged it time to continue to the next stage to avoid her weight collapsing on top of me and breaking my neck!. Pulling my head away relieved the pressure, and I rose slowly up off my knees, licking up and round her firm, round belly until I could run my tongue along the underneath of each tit, sucking off the sweat gathered there, and on to the nipples.

She squirmed and squirmed as my hands and mouth caressed her tits as she gripped the hair on my head to hold me against her., By now, my cock was achingly hard, I felt as near to cumming as I had ever been, but I intended her fanny to receive the full force, so, reluctantly, I pulled away. I nudged her gently backwards; her legs jolted against the side of her bed, and she fell back wards on top of the coverlet. Her legs still bent outwards and apart.

I cupped a hand under each soft, round thigh, and stood up between them. Her plump arse cheeks, in addition to the height of the bed, left her gaping fanny exactly the same level as my very hard, dribbling, cock, allowing me to move forwards until the wet tip of my cock nudged against her nicely open, and very wet, fanny lips.

"Are you ready?" I asked, although it was more of a courtesy than a necessary question for she was as ready as any woman could be!

"Yes, yes," she managed to whisper.

Wet and hot though she was, it had been so long since anything had gone inwards, that at first all I could feel was the tight pressure of her fanny opening and stretching only far enough to allow half of my cock head to enter. I didn't want to hurt her by shoving in forcefully, but continued firm pressure eventually overcame the resistance, I felt the tight ring roll over the bulge of my cock head which disappeared into her.

She cried out as she felt herself being stretched and invaded, but not in pain. I continued pushing firmly, feeling her tight cunt surrendering to my entry until her pubic bone, even through the fleshy cushion, met my own. The sudden pressure against her swollen and sensitised clitty made her gasp and jolt, her thighs clamped strongly against my waist, her arse bounced up from the bed, and those lovely plump tits jerked upwards to her chin before swinging to her forearms.

I have to admit, that as my foreskin stretched back, and the meat of my cock tip hit the end of her channel, I lost control and shot my cum into her.

"Don't stop, pleeeease don't stop yet," she moaned as she could sense the extra slickness of my cum between her cunt and my cock.

Even through my spasms I could feel Norma humping madly against me, although she didn't cum herself until I had given her a number of short, quick thrusts after my own climax had ended. Her thighs relaxed their squeezing, while I let my upper body bend forward to be cushioned and supported by the firm, soft flesh of her belly and tits. If I hadn't done that, my own legs were giving up any hope of holding me there.

As our breathing settled down and strength returned to my legs, I pulled my cock quickly out of her. Our mixed juices ran out of her open fanny.

"Ooh, that's so much," she exclaimed as she felt the hot wetness trickle down between the crack of her arse cheeks and onto the edge of the bed.

Considering I had cum much more quickly than intended without building up my cum juice over a longer period of time, I was, as a teenager would be, quite proud of my effort!

"Do you feel like another one?" I asked her, hopefully. After all, at that age, I was more than capable of another, longer lasting screw.

"Oh, yes, can you do it again so quickly?" she replied.

"I can, if you can," I boasted.

Lifting her smooth, plump legs upward, I swung her sideways so she could lie flat on top of the bed. Her pubes glistened as she lay on her back. Reaching over her body, I pushed her left leg outwards, climbed on top of the bed with my knees between her thighs and hooked my hands under the back of her knees to let her feet flatten on the coverlet. A slight touch on her clit, peeping from between the bushy hairiness caused her to twitch and gasp a little. That little nub was still quite stiff, so I knew she was still actively ready.

As I looked down on her, taking in her whole body length, from her tits, flattening a little and sliding by her side, her belly, still rounded upwards, and the wet pinkness of her half-open fanny, my cock, already half erect, filled with blood, turned slightly red, and stuck out firmly in front of me. I leaned forward, cupping my hands on her fleshy tits, slid my palms sideways to flick the nipples before planting my hands firmly on her upturned knees to take my weight.

Shuffling forward I visually guided my cock into her entrance. Pushing firmly and not too quickly, I was able to enjoy the double pleasure of both feeling and watching my shaft disappear inside her. Although her cunt had loosened a bit from being stretched so many times from our first session, she was not as tight as before, but as I kept up a rhythmic thrusting I could feel her channel twitching and snatching at every stroke of my cock in and out of her.

"Mmmm, Yes, mmm," accompanied each inward stroke.

As her spasms became stronger and her own rhythmic humps began to speed up quicker than mine, I increased my own speed to match hers. She was now going as quickly as she could move her older, plumper body, and her cunt was gripping and spasming hard. I felt my cock end heating up so lifting my hands from her knees, I planted my palms flatly on the bed, and, on the next fully inward stroke, began those short, quicvk nudges that inflamed both my cock end and her clit.

"Keep going, don't stop, come on," she almost shouted, fearing I would cum before her.

I desperately wanted to shoot my cream into her, but having climaxed only 20 minutes earlier I wwas able to relax my cock just enough to hold my cum in. All of a sudden Norma bucked hard against me, bruising my abdomen ( although I didn't know this just then). Her cervix forced against my cock tip, her cunt and fanny muscles contracted powerfully as she experienced a powerful orgasm.

"Yeeeee, oh no, eeeee, arghhhh," she howled as she went over the edge.

That was too much for me!

"Urgh, urgh, urgh," I ground out.

As my juice forced its way out against the clinging confines of her cunt, I felt the agony from my cock pulse through my body until my eyes shut so tightly I could see flashing lights in my head. Our joint cums seemed to go on for ever, although, of course, they only lasted a much shorter time! As Norma's rounded belly relaxed from pushing my whole body in the air, all that could be heard was our combined, tortured breathing, and my heart thumped as though it would burst.

AS with all climaxes, we regained control, and relaxed. With my hard cock still held firmly inside her, I raised myself up and looked down. Norma's hair, once so well permed, was now crumpled loosely on the pillow. Her face was still flushed, and sweat glistened all over her, but she was smiling.

"I never knew it could be so marvellous," she whispered.

"You were brilliant," I assured her, "your ex must have been a useless arsehole if he wanted anyone but you."

She smiled at my genuine compliment, and for a few minutes we stayed like that. Then, slowly I pulled out of her. Norma twitched a little, but said nothing more as our juices again leaked out of her well stretched fanny. I climbed off the bed and went into the bathroom where I filled the wash basin with warm water and cleaned off the sticky wetness from my pubes and cock, which was now at 'half-mast', as we used to say. I looked into the bedroom, wanting to say something, but Norma was fast asleep!

I dressed quietly, and crept downstairs, closing the front door softly behind me.

For the next two months, until the course of dance classes ended and I moved away for work, I attended the studio every week, and always ended up in Norma's bedroom. My mother must have guessed what I was up to, but as I never said anything, she let mr go my own way. I believe that Norma felt saddened when I finally told her I was leaving, but neither of us had any regrets. We had both got what we wanted; she felt valued and needed again, and as a now very experienced young man I went on to have other relationships, and eventually a long and happy marriage to my present wife.

As for Norma? On a visit to my old home town many years later, I learned Norma had lived well into her eighties. I like to think that those months of sex and friendship had given her a new confidence in herself to carry on her life with fond, and erotic memories.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds