• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • From Duchess to Concubine Ch. 04

From Duchess to Concubine Ch. 04

Mona thought that her humiliation could not get any lower than being stripped, collared and forced to service the repulsive Otto but she was to learn over the next few hours and days that the son of Lord Mayone was as inventive as he was ugly. After being compelled to swallow his seed, Otto had Mona rise. To Mona's considerable annoyance Lord Mayone applauded her performance of fellatio upon his son.

"You DO have some talent Pet but I will train you to be even more talented. I think King Peter will appreciate how much better you will be at sucking cock when I send you back to him. We will retire to my quarters where I will see how you preform horizontally and upon all fours. I will also inform you of SOME of the new rules of your existence."

He produced a lock and fastened it through the clasp of Mona's ornate collar, He then took a leash and attached it to the ring. He led her through the castle making sure to pass by the royal guards, who eyed her hungrily, several times, At last they entered Otto's spacious bed chamber.

"You are livestock now and you will be treated as such expected to behave as such." Otto led her to a modest sized sand box in one corner of the room.

"Here is where you will do you business, very much in the nature of a cat. I have a servant who is doing penance who will clean out your litter box every day. I will bathe you once a day and the thatch on your womanhood will be permitted to grow in. Like a sheep's wool, it will be sheared from you later. I will auction the shearing rights and the possession of your thatch to my friends, guards or members of the court who can come up with the money to have the privilege of preforming the task. I believe I can get three or four "growing seasons" out of you during your time with us. In that way you will in some small way recover part of your expenses. If you are disobedient you WILL be punished. Perhaps I will start by shaving every strand of your lovely hair from you head!

I AM going to breed you. You will be sent back to King Peter with a gift in your womb. If it is a boy he will be a boon companion to the king's newborn prince. If the child is is a girl, she will make a wonderful future consort for the same prince. I do know that your child shall NOT be mine nor my father's Neither will YOU know who will have fathered the fruit of your loins. You will be blinkered like a mare and mated with my guards until you are with child. It will be fun watching you perform with each of my royal guards. I will grade your performance and that of the guards. I expect enthusiasm from you always. Now I will see what my manhood feels like inside you."

Mona could not believe the things Otto had just told her. She looked in the sandbox, there was some straw and dry leaves that were obviously meant for her to use after she urinated or defecated! Mona feared what would happen during her monthly cycle Would Otto make any concessions for that? Mona began to move beyond just disliking Queen Elise for placing her in this situation. She was sure that, if she concentrated, that dislike could easily become hatred.

Otto led Mona towards his large bed. He ordered Mona to undress him. Without clothes it was even more obvious how quickly Otto was sliding into obesity. Mona had never cared for fat men. Otto also had a distasteful odor, as though he did not wash himself effectively. Otto produced a lambskin condom and slid it over his stubby manhood. Mona was relieved, somewhat, by that sight. Mona crawled into bed when instructed and felt lost under the mass of Otto. His fat laid against her skin like a dead thing. Giving Mona her only relief was the fact that Otto evidently came very quickly. He slid off Mona only moments after he entered her.

"Despite the fact that you have been ridden often you are very tight. It will be fun loosening you up a bit. Your hands may be used for ONLY a few things, cleaning up after yourself after you have voided and giving pleasure to me or to those I designate. I will be feeding you and attending to your hair or having someone else attend to it. I will also see to it that you are given regular exercise. I think that you will enjoy your four months in this castle enormously."

Mona suddenly realized with dread that she had to relieve herself.

"Lord Otto, may I use the bathroom or at least a chamber pot? I have to go right now." Pleaded Mona.

"You will go in your box or you will be punished!"

"PLEASE Lord Otto?"

"Would you like to lose that lovely bonnet of brown hair? Object one more time to your living situation and you will!"

Biting her lip to keep from crying, Mona walked to the sandbox, stepped inside and squatted as best as she could. Tears finally rushed from her eyes as she began to urinate. Otto leered at her evilly as she did her business. With trembling hands the concubine reached for some straw and leaves and dried herself.

"Good girl, Fair Mona." Said Lord Otto and then the harshness of his features eased a bit. He took up a pitcher of water and a bit of soap and washed Mona's hands. Once he finished he said,

"I suppose that you are as hungry as I am" Otto rang a bell and a servant appeared. Mona wished that she were invisible when the man's eyes took a lustful tour of her body. Otto told the man to have an afternoon meal brought to the dining room and that Mona and he would be there presently.

While awaiting the meal Otto had Mona mount the bed again. This time he had her get on all fours. Mona saw him slide on another condom an then moving with surprising rapidity for a fat man, he was behind her and inside her.

"This is how you will usually be mounted Fair Mona. Like a mare of my stables I will see how each of my stallions preform with you. Oh it shall be glorious entertainment!"

With that Mona felt him soften and withdraw from her sex. He had Mona rise and he leashed her and led her to the dining room. Otto had Mona sit upon his broad lap and he fed her in a surprisingly tender and gentle manner. Once he had fed Mona he had her sit next to him on the floor on a thick and soft pad similar to those for prized pet dogs. Mona then watched disgustedly as Otto consumed prodigious amounts of food while making sounds of almost orgasmic joy.

When at last Otto finished he summoned a servant. He was dressed as a groomsman and carried a pair of calfskin slippers with rigid wooden soles.

"This is Eric, Fair Mona," said Otto. "He will be charged with giving you your daily exercise. He will shoe you and then take you on a vigorous walk. After you have built up a healthy sweat. Eric will return you to me for your bath. Eric MAY NOT touch you in any manner other than attaching or removing your leash and shoeing you. If he takes liberties with you do not hesitate to tell me. Once you bath concludes, a light snack and off you go to bed. We start breeding you tomorrow."

The groomsman named Eric was little more than a boy. Mona soon discovered that he had come into manhood only a few months before and was new to Lord Mayone's castle. He was shy around Mona and had difficulty looking directly at her. He did help Mona put on the shoes and then he took Mona's leash and led her out of the castle to a covered walking circle designed for horses. For several hours the groomsman marched Mona around the circle. He made cadence in an almost squeaky voice and rarely looked at Mona. When the concubine was drenched with sweat however, the groomsman gave Mona some water and led her back to the castle. Otto turned up with a smile and told the groomsman to unshoe Mona and to hand him the leash.

"Ah good and sweaty. I can see that you are nice and tired out and should sleep well. Time for your bath Pet. Otto led Mona to the large bathroom off his bedchamber where a hot tub was already waiting. Otto took off his shirt and ordered Mona into the tub. Mona, who had had the most awful day of her life today sought wat solace she could in the hot water of the tub.

To Mona's astonishment, Otto bathed her expertly, nearly as well as her own ladies in waiting preformed the task. After the bath Otto even had Mona lie on a table and he gave the concubine one of the finest massages that she had ever had. Otto even attended her hair with precision. Her led her to the litter box to relieve herself. This time he brought along a large damp cloth to clean up Mona personally. To Mona's horror she realized that she had to defecate. In tears she gave her bowels release while Otto beamed. He wiped her sex and her rear end with a delicateness and gentility that belied his foul nature.

After dining on an excellent light meal. Lord Otto brushed Mona's teeth and announced that it was time for bed. Finally Mona was led to a round circular mat at the foot of Otto's bed. It was very soft and full of luxurious furs. A much longer leash was attached to Mona's collar and the other end was fastened to one of Otto's bedposts. The day had been humiliating and exhausting, Mona was asleep nearly the moment she laid down. She had decided just before she shut her eyes that she now had an intense hate for Queen Elise. Mona decided that every moment over the next four months that she got the opportunity, she would conceive of a plan for revenge upon the Queen. A revenge so sweeping that it would also throw King Peter into Mona's arms begging for her forgiveness. Mona had delightful dreams that night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • From Duchess to Concubine Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 446 milliseconds