• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • From England With Love

From England With Love

12

From England with love.

This is pure fiction. In no way do I condone incest. All characters are above 18 y/o and consenting. Feedback would be great =) ENJOY!!!!

--------------------------------------

As the sun rose over the Surrey countryside, Jeremy Wilson's eyes opened tentatively. Putting his hands up to shield his half awoken eyes, he stretched his legs out of bed and started walking to the basin in the corner of his room. Splashing water on his face he came back to reality and walked over to his closet.

"Today is the big day," he thought, pulling on his britches and shirt. "Today I'm going to meet the man who will be training me to follow in his footsteps as London's greatest watchmaker!" The idea sent a chill through his body as he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where his mother stood preparing his breakfast.

"Good morning mother," he said, stooping to kiss her cheek, "something smells good, what are you making?"

"How do a few crêpes sound?" answered Melanie, tilting her head to her son's kiss.

"Wonderful!"

Hungrily, Jeremy tucked into the plate of food in front of him as he looked at his watch. "I'm going to be late," he told himself. Getting up he put his plate in the sink, grabbed his coat and headed out the door. Outside, the cool spring air made him shiver as he started walking towards the coach stop to welcome his future master.

After a shirt wait, the watchmaker's horses appeared over the brim of the hill, followed by the carriage, which pulled to a stop in front of Jeremy. An elegant old man then got out and proffered his hand to him.

"Jeremy Wilson I presume?" said the man in a kind voice, "I am Frederic Huntingdon, I take it your father told you I was arriving."

"Yes sir, he did. It's an honour to meet you. I must say I'm quite anxious to start working for you."

"For me! Haha, far from it son, you'll be working for yourself but I shall explain that to you later, in the mean time, where is that father of yours? I have few words to say to him!"

"This way sir, the house is only a few minutes walk away."

A little while later, the two men came to the house and where greeted by Jeremy's father sitting in his study. After a few minutes of small talk, Jeremy was asked to leave and went to his room to change into some more comfortable clothing.

Back downstairs he went into the living room where he had heard his mother's voice coming from when he walked in with Mr Huntingdon. As he got nearer the door he heard little whimpers that sounded like somebody crying. Opening the door, he was surprised to see his sister Tess crying in their mother's arms. Fearing the worst he came and sat next to them, taking Tess' hand in his.

"What's wrong sis?" he asked, worried.

"It's Michael... he... oh my god it's awful... he died... last night... he tripped at the top of our stairs and fell down them... by the time I got to him... it was too late," answered Tess, visibly distraught.

"So much for the wedding then," she added with a sad smile before wiping her tears of her delicate cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Tess... really I am," whispered Jeremy as he hugged his sister tightly. He felt her full breasts crush against his chest and squirmed at the movement in his britches. "What the hell is wrong with me," he thought to himself, "she's just lost her husband-to-be!"

"I'll leave you too alone for a while," said their mother as she stood up, "take care of her for me Jim, I'm going to talk to your father."

Tess shuffled down the sofa they were sitting on and curled up in his lap as he held her now quiet frame. Sitting in silence, Jim felt himself harden. In his defence, there was much to harden about. His sister was two years older than him and, at 22, she looked as innocent as she did in her childhood. Her beautiful green eyes were framed by a delicately round face and jet-black hair. Her neck was thin and elegant, a perfect pathway to the soft curve of her shoulders and the deep valley of her breasts. Lower down, her hourglass figure could have excited a eunuch, a fact which left a "full" man very little chance of being insensitive to her charms. Her round buttocks were firm and were followed by a pair of long athletic legs well toned by extensive hours on horseback.

As he got harder and harder, Jeremy started to panic. He was sure she could feel his member poking into her sides, what would she think! In a last ditch attempt to save himself from embarrassment, he picked his beautiful sister up and lay her next to him on the couch. Turning slightly to rearrange himself, he missed the knowing smile Tess wore on her lips as she sat up again. She glanced over at her brother and felt her heart seize up. "He really is good looking," she thought as she admired him secretly. His kind blue eyes contrasted brightly with his strawberry blond hair and well chiselled face. His chest and shoulders were broad and muscular. Though not fat, he wasn't Michelangelo's David either and Tess liked that... in fact it rather excited her though she'd never have admitted that. Looking down even further down his body, she shivered as she saw the bulge he was trying to make disappear. It looked so big! She had never actually seen one erect before and she felt a warm tingling spark up in her loins. Chastising herself, she looked up, saw him watching and blushed.

Just then, the living room door opened and the siblings' father walked in. taking his daughter in his arms telling her how sorry he was in a tear-choked voice. Standing to leave them alone, Jim walked into the main hall and saw Mr Huntingdon leaving. Calling to him, he caught up and wished a good trip home. The old watchmaker thanked him and told him that he should visit the workshop soon so that he could show him around. Saying he would, Jim accompanied his future master to the front gate and let him out.

--------------------------------------

That night, after dinner, the siblings sat on Tess' bed in front of the fire as she opened up her heart about her fiancée's death. It turned out they had had an argument the night before the accident and Michael had been heading out to get their wedding cancelled that fateful morning when he slipped down the stairs. She had been out at the market when it happened and, by the time she got back, he had already lost way too much blood. Seeing a tear run down his gorgeous sister's cheek, Jim reached over to her pulling her gently onto his chest as he lay back on the thick mattress. Sighing, she put her arm around his muscular chest feeling loved, protected and safer than ever before. Smiling to himself, Jeremy gently wrapped his arms around the slight form draped across his chest. As he put his hand down, he felt it brush against the delicate swell of his sister's left breast. Not daring to move for fear of making his precarious position more obvious, he left his hand against the warm orb.

Unbeknownst to him, Tess had felt his hand on the side of her breast as soon as he had put it there. She felt like she should say something, ask him to move it, but she didn't... she liked the delicate tickling his fingers created has she breathed and her voluptuous chest rose up and down. Once again, the tell tale tingling warmth spread through her groin, sending ripples of pleasure up and down her body. Feeling slightly daring, Tess took her brother's hand and placed it half, at first, and then fully on her breast. Hearing him gasp, she smiled, only to smile even more she felt him harden against her waist.

When his sister put his hand over her breast, Jeremy nearly cried out loud in pleasurable surprise. If he managed to control his vocal cords, there was one thing he couldn't. As his member hardened, he felt it poke into Tess through his thin cotton britches and wriggled uncomfortably. Looking down at his sister to see if she had noticed he nearly choked as he looked straight down her nightdress, the perfectly round orbs of her chest let loose in her light flannel top just begging to be touched more, licked, made love to... Jim suddenly stood up, nearly throwing his sister across the room, and looked at the door.

"I... uhh... I'm... uhmm... going to... uhh... bed... yeah, I'm going to bed... g'night," he said hurriedly walking out.

"Ok, goodnight Jim," answered a bewildered Tess.

Standing up and straightening her nightgown, she couldn't help but smile. She'd given her brother an erection! As she curled up in bed, she thought about what had happened. She knew it was wrong but she it felt just so right laying with him, hugging him... letting him feel her. Feeling her centre tingle, she snaked her fingers to it and found her lips engorged and soaking wet. Sliding a finger into herself, she moaned as the warm sheath enveloped it started sucking it in. Taking her now sopping wet hand out of her night robe, she brought it up to her nose and sniffed it. Tentatively she licked it. Deciding she like the taste her hand slithered back into her crotch and started fingering her sensitive hole, drilling her fingers in and out like there was no tomorrow. As she did this, she rubbed her other hand around her clit and brought it up to tweak her sensitive nipples making her explode into an intense orgasm as she slammed her fingers into her tight young pussy, flooding her hand with juices. Her blissful whimpers filled the room as she blacked out and feel into a deep sleep.

Back in his room, Jim lay on his bed with his raging erection in his hand, stroking it furiously as he thought of his sister's breasts. He wondered if she was still a virgin, a thought which, in his overexcited state made him climax and, when he did, started whispering his sister's name over and over again. Coming down from the orgasm induced fogginess, it suddenly dawned on him that he had just masturbated to images of his sister naked. He too knew it was wrong but that was why it was so good... how could thinking of someone he loved more than anything in the world be so right and wrong at the same time? Confused and unsure about the future, he collapsed into sleep, tired out from the emotions running through him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Tess woke up feeling like she had slept a thousand years. She happily skipped down the stairs into the kitchen wearing nothing but a thin white lace bathrobe over her nightgown. When she reached the breakfast table, she saw her brother and father eating while her mother fussed around with the bacon and eggs. Smiling inwardly she hugged her brother from behind and kissed his cheeks, letting her heavy breasts scrape along his back and making her nipples harden. Then she went over to her father and mother kissing them both. Sitting at the table, se glanced over at her brother and caught him staring at her hard nipples capping her breasts. Smiling slightly, he realised he'd been caught and blushed furiously. Luckily for him, both their parents were standing behind him against the counter preparing, Tess could tell, to give their children some news.

"Listen up you two," started their father, "your mother and I have decided to go to London to visits the McKenzies. They've just had their baby so we thought we should go and see how they all are. We'll head off after breakfast and come back in two weeks time... we're counting on you two to be good!"

"Yeees Father," sighed the siblings as their parents headed out of the room.

As Tess and Jim stood and the sink washing their plates, he looked over at her with a mischievous smile. As she rubbed her plate with the sponge, he squirted some of the water up into her face, completely soaking the front of her bathrobe and nightgown. Surprised, Tess jumped back, tripped on a chair and fell onto her back, her legs spread out beneath her. Stunned, Jim stared at the view up her legs that was offered before him. The creamy white legs of his sister leading all the way into her most sacred place. As his eyes travelled up, he passed her knees, trailed over her well toned thighs and came to rest on the freshly shaven pink lips of her pussy. Both siblings froze. Tess looked up at her brother with big innocent eyes. Goosebumps started spreading all over her body, as she lay there prone and exposed. Finally, as if suddenly aware of her position, she scrambled up and shot up the stairs. Jeremy heard her bedroom door slam shut, jarring him back to reality.

"What's all the noise about?" asked his father as he came around the corner into the kitchen and saw the chair lying on the floor.

"Oh... nothing, its fine... Tess just uhh... tripped on the chair and hurt her foot so she went to put some cold water on it," lied Jim.

"Ok... oh by the way Jim, I want you to take care of her while we're away. She's just lost a husband and she still fragile. We would stay but you know how much the McKenzies' mean to your mother and I."

"It's ok father, I'll look after her well."

"I know you will son, I know will," answered Jim's father in a wistful tone that ended the discussion.

As he walked up the staircase to his room, Jeremy passed his mother who bid him farewell and renewed her husband's wishes. From the top of the stairs, Jim watched them leave and, when he heard the coach pull away, went to knock on his sister's door. Standing outside her door he hesitated. Was she angry with him? Had he ruined their closeness by stepping out of line earlier in the kitchen? With a knot in the pit of his stomach he knocked on the door.

"Yes?" came the answer.

"Tess, it's me... can I come in?"

"Wait a minute... ok, come on."

Stepping into her room, he bowed his head and started to apologise.

"Tess, look, I'm really sorry about earlier, I...."

"Shh... don't be sorry," she blushed pressing her finger to his lips, "I'm the one who should have been a bit more modest."

"Even still, I shouldn't have stared like I did," he argued back.

"It doesn't matter Jim!" cried Tess looking at her brother with tears brimming in her eyes.

God, he hated when women did this! He always felt so awkward when they did. "Please don't cry Tess. Look, Father asked me to take care of you while they were away so that's what I'm going to do. First of all, sit down and let me have a look at that foot of yours."

Sitting on the edge of her bed, Tess lifted her foot to Jim's face as he kneeled in front of her and took his foot in his hand. Delicately he looked it over, feeling all the bones to make sure nothing was broken or bruised. Satisfied that there wasn't any damage, he stood up and smiled at his beautiful sister.

"Nothing's broken sis. It looks like you'll be able to walk around and annoy me while Mother and Father are away after all."

"Would I ever annoy my widdle bwother? Hmm...? I wuv you way too much to do that and you know so!" she replied in her cutest little girl voice.

"Hmm... I'm not so sure. Anyway, if you don't behave I can always just spank you," teased Jim as he turned towards the door.

"Maybe you could," whispered Tess as her brother left her room.

--------------------------------------

Tess decided to make dinner that night as a surprise for her brothers who had been out in the garden working all day. When he came in, she was bent over putting the beef in the oven. Her perfect behind was outlined against her emerald dress as Jim walked up behind her and gave it a swat.

"Oww! Meanie! What did I ever do to you!" she laughed spinning around to hug him.

"I'm sorry, it was just to tempting," answered her brother with a glint in his eye as he hugged her back, "what's for dinner sis?"

"Roast beef with potatoes sound good?"

"Perfect, I'm going to get cleaned up, I'll be down in a little while."

"Ok," answered Tess bending over to look at the beef and receiving another spank for her troubles. She tried to catch up with her brother to dish out her payback but he got to the bathroom and stood against the door so she could open it. "I'll get back at you Jeremy Wilson," she playfully shouted through the door as she walked away.

"We'll see about that!" he laughed.

Undressing, he looked at himself in the mirror and wondered what was wrong with him. He'd only ever had one relationship and it hadn't been a happy one. He was good looking; he was kind... there seemed to be no answer as he slid into the bath. Jim let the water soothe his knotted muscles. His thoughts ran lethargically like the water he was sitting in until they set upon Tess. "She really is beautiful," he thought. Closing his eyes he thought back to the scene that morning and felt himself harden. He saw her creamy legs again; her delicate knees... her shaved pussy. God it was beautiful! The creamy colour of her legs spread all the way to the end of her outer lips and shone with a little moisture. Down her centre, her pink inner lips gently protruded, pouting like a red tulip. Just above her moist gash, a small diamond of hair was left in such a way that it pointed to her jewel.

As these thoughts streamed through her brother's mind, Tess was in the kitchen planning her revenge. She took a bucket of water from the sink and sneaked up the stairs. Outside the bathroom door she paused for a moment, listening to the sounds of water splashing. "Good, he's still in the bath," she thought and started to open the door. Before she could get it even halfway open, she was stopped by a sight that made her loins moisten.

In the mirror that sat between the bath and the door, she could see her brother; eyes closed and cock in hand. Putting her bucket down, she pushed the door open a little bit more so she could see him all. "It's beautiful," she thought as she watched her brother masturbate. Watching his face now she saw his lips moving, muttering. Curious, she listened carefully. "Oh my god!" she nearly shouted, "he's whispering my name!". Feeling her pussy leaking down her legs she hoisted her skirts up and touched herself. She was soaking wet and her lips were silky smooth. Running her fingers around her outer lips she plunged one finger into her greedy hole while her palm ground against her clit. The walls of her tight virgin pussy gripped at her finger like a vice sucking it deeper and deeper. Sticking a second finger into herself she moaned under her breath as she stroked her sensitive clit with her thumb. Suddenly her pussy tightened and stars appeared before her eyes. Leaning against the doorframe, she felt her knees go weak as a mind-blowing orgasm exploded deep inside her centre. As she reached the peak of her rollercoaster ride cum she felt a sudden gush of pussy juice against her fingers. Cupping her hand under her hole, she gathered up her fluids and brought it to her nose. "I smell really good," she thought as she licked her soaking hand, "I taste good to!".

Lifting herself up off the floor she glanced over at her brother. He was lying against that back of the bath panting, cum streaks all over his chest. With her pussy still tingling, Tess let her skirts drop and tiptoed down the stairs, her knees still wobbly after her orgasm.

When Jeremy came down after washing off, he was greeted by a table laid out with candles and spring flowers on which had been laid two sets of silver cutlery and his mother's best porcelain plates. In the middle lay a steaming piece of roast beef surrounded by potatoes. The best part of the setting was, however, the beautiful feminine form that stood, head bowed, at the entrance to the dining room. His sister's cheeks were slightly flushed and she looked even sexier than usual. Walking over to her, he noticed her licking her lips as she looked him over. They stood there, in front of each other as the sexual tension coursed through the air. Slowly, Jim stooped slightly and placed a delicate kiss on his sister's lips. He lingered there, smelling her sweet sent of lavender, before straightening up and opening his closed eyes. He blushed as he saw her smiling at him and wrapped his arm over her shoulder to guide her to her place at the table.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • From England With Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds