• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Frozen Nipple Cum on Balcony

Frozen Nipple Cum on Balcony

I’m an owned slave. My Master and I do not have face-to-face contact on a daily basis. That doesn’t mean that Sir isn’t aware of what his slave is doing morning and night (and in between). Master took a “green” woman and molded her into an obedient slave who is always striving to make her Sir proud.

Shortly before the end of girl’s work day, Sir sent her a YIM with the instructions of inflicting 17 hard-as-hell (HAH) swats to His ass cheeks and 9 HAH swats to each of His breasts (with 5 of those going directly to His nipples). She was to paint her reddened nipples and her clit with attention-getting pure peppermint oil, insert her largest glass butt plug (named DJ) into Master’s cunt and slide in three pieces of trimmed, purple medium-grade sandpaper (referred to as purple passion papers or "PPPs") onto His nipples and burning clit. Master always knows how to keep His slave’s attention on Him.

Along with the above, Sir gave the instructions to remove the plug at 7:00 pm and replace with His 8” proxy cock (Frank). She was to conduct three creative near-cums, with one of the three to occur on her front balcony -- the one that faces a lake and, late at night, her orgasmic moans echo across the water. At this moment in girl’s part of the country, frost has covered everything by morning. Being on an exposed balcony after the sun goes down means temperatures are going to drop quickly. Last night, it was 32 degrees. Master wanted girl on the porch naked and showing pride in her ownership.

Two near-cums were conducted earlier … each got girl's pulse racing; her pussy was filled with Frank (veiny thick cock); her nipples were being caressed with the one-inch squares of medium-grade sandpaper; and her clit (currently being flattened by Frank) had the third piece of PPP tightly secured, as ordered by Sir. Two 99% near-cums had girl wet, aroused and looking forward to her third and last controlled-session for the night.

It’s dark outside as she opened one French door and placed a rug on to the wooden deck … the better to kneel on (or as she found in her last balcony training session, the better to keep her ass cheeks and pussy away from the wood decking when or if she decides to ride Frank bronco … pounding her cunt onto him and the leaf-covered wood. The last balcony near-cum training session had her needing a shower to wash off the crushed leaves from her ass crack.)

All clothes were removed and the three PPPs had been secured away for another day. Stepping outside, she immediately felt the bite of the cold air. Master’s nipples instantly stood at alert. The base of Frank gave some protection to His clit or she would have had to endure the discomfort and tightening of that lower protrusion.

The goal was to take herself into a near-cum state, get to 99% and hold it for 5 minutes. She had her iPad, enabling her to glance at the time and watch for messages from Master. Her concern was the light on the screen. With multiple neighbors, passing cars and possible alerted/barking dogs, she didn't want to be caught naked up on her balcony, crooning in a near-orgasmic state. She closed the cover, yet tried to pay attention, so she can hear the “eerie alert” sound of Master telling her a message has just come in.

Frank began his journey into Sir’s nether regions. His in and out fucking of Sir’s cunt began to raise her temperature. She starts feeling the heat; stops noticing the cool air and her chilling toes. Girl’s ass cheeks began dancing with the motion of Frank. She’s squeezing her interior muscles, squeezing her ass, and pumping that cock up into Sir’s front cavity. As her breathing increases, she attempts to verbally paint the picture for Master … In the past, He ordered voice recordings so that He could enjoy His commands being followed by His “cum-whore” … she wants Him to not only hear the wet fucking sounds, but her descriptive story as it unfolds. Once again, she kneels on her balcony (onto the waiting throw rug). Girl wants to feel that impaled 8-inch cock up deeper, harder into Sir’s hot, soon-to-be-pulsing cunt. She know’s she can’t cross that drawn line to the orgasmic side … but she can skim along it, feel the fire as she pounds up and down against the deck … slapping it again and again against her swollen clit and squeezing ass cheeks.

Leave no doubt in your mind, she accomplishes her near-cum … all five minutes of that long-maintained, trance-like training session. She informs her Master that she has completed His third near-cum and is hoping for permission to return inside to her bedroom. It seems like forever; but, then the sound that Master has responded is heard on the iPad. Girl flips up the cover and sees that she has permission to go inside … AFTER she receives 3 soon-to-arrive messages from Sir.

Her temperature is going down with the completion of her near-cum and her nipples, nose and toes are getting cold. She has kept decently quiet out in public on this night, with only one set of neighbors out in their drive (that she is aware of) during tonight's near-cum session. When Sir’s first email appears, it takes her breath!!

He shares an amazing photo that moves her temperature back up … the second email to come in was even better … His cock, His balls … the creation she helped to create by following Master’s orders … those unexpected images created such an amazing rush in her. His third email and permission – no, ORDER, to CUM had her inner body temperature going sky-high. She is writhing, loving the sight of the volcanic cum running down her Master’s bone … She cums with Him, over and over … not wanting the orgasms to stop.

Please listen to girl as she finishes her Owner’s assignment, his precise orders for His obedient, collared-slave in His ordered third near-cum for her Master. Imagine her elation when she gets the gift of permission to complete her day’s work via a full cum with the sight of what Master has for her. She’s in cum-heaven and wants you to envision the image as she drains Sir’s pussy to the last drop.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Frozen Nipple Cum on Balcony

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 208 milliseconds