• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Frustration
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Frustration

“What ahhhhh daddy”

Julie looked up with surprise at the sight of her husband fucking Karen,

“So this is why you’ve been giving me the brush off, you prefer to fuck your daughter than me”

“No Jake honey, it’s just that Karen wanted to you know with you and I couldn’t say no and we weren’t sure how you’d take it. We thought if you were frustrated and Karen put on a show you’d take advantage and finally you did”

“I see, so how long have you been fucking our daughter?”

“It started when you were on your business trip”

“Will you two stop talking, just fuck me daddy”

“OK baby, first I’m gonna fuck you then I’m gonna fuck your mom, but while I’m fucking you she can go and phone my office and tell them I won’t be in today”

As Julie slipped from the room Jake grabbed Karen’s hips and started to piston his cock into his daughter’s cunt. He could feel his balls begin to tighten as his balls pumped his sperm into his cock, plunging deep into her pussy he held still as his cum flooded deep into her womb. The feel of her father’s cum filling her womb pushed Karen into a shaking orgasm and she screamed allowed her release.

Pulling apart Jake kissed his daughter before turning to his wife who had returned to the room, pushing her to her knees he pushed his softening cock towards her mouth.

“OK slut suck it”

Julie closed her mouth over Jake’s cock licking the combined juices of her husband and daughter from it. As she licked and sucked it she felt it stir and begin to harden, as it grew to full hardness Jake pushed her away. Grabbing her he pushed her onto the bed; placing her legs on his shoulders he pushed his cock deep into her waiting cunt in one sharp thrust. Looking towards his daughter he told her to sit on her mother’s face, as he fucked his wife he ordered her to eat her daughter’s pussy.

Julie moaned in pleasure at the feel of her husband’s hard cock buried in her pussy and the taste of Karen’s cunt.

Jake was amazed at how erotic he found the sight of his wife eating out their daughter, he new he’d have to be careful not to cum too quickly. He savoured the hot embrace of his wife’s pussy clamped around his cock and thrust deeply into her in steady stokes. Bending forward he kissed Karen deeply before lowering his mouth to her firm pert breasts. His wife and daughter orgasmed together as he sucked and played with their tits and fucked his wife. He knew his own orgasm wasn’t far away and increased his pace, reaming his cock into his wife’s hot snatch until with a moan and cry he pumped his seed deep into her cunt.

All three of them fell into a heap of entangled limbs as they slowly recovered from their orgasms; Julie kissed Jake and smiled deeply.

“How long have you got off work?”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Frustration
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds