• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fuck With Mother

Fuck With Mother

12

In effect, I became estranged from my immediate family just after I was nineteen. There had always been a strain, even before that. In my mind (and I still believe it) both my mum and dad favoured my older sister Claire over me and I struggled to handle it. Mostly I got on Ok with Claire but as time moved on and more and more stuff happened I started to associate her as being on their side rather than mine and as such had less and less affinity or affection for her.

That summer leading up to our big fall out was a catalogue of disasters and there is a part of me that thinks I did it on purpose to force the split that occurred. First my mother, Elizabeth, walked into my room and discovered me wanking to some hardcore porn in my bedroom. This kicked off the mother of all rows and I nearly left then. Worse was to follow when my father Mike discovered me dressing up in one of my sisters sexy bra and panties. Then the final straw was a telephone bill itemised to show that over a hundred pounds had been spent on a chatline that advertised itself as being for 'kinky perverts'. With that I left home in disgrace and in the following five years had minimal contact with my parents or my sister despite living in the same city.

In that time Claire had met a guy I was in the same year at school with, fallen in love and got engaged. I got an invite to the engagement party and put in a belated appearance but kept my distance from everyone, acknowledging that I was really just doing it for appearances sake. Even then I nearly fell out with my mother but got out of there before she started ripping into me and my 'perverted ways'.

The happy couple were getting married quickly and a date was set in August and I received an invite and knew it must have been through clenched teeth that they had sent it. I replied that I would be there and then just four weeks before the happy day fate turned in a most unexpected direction...

*

It was a hot, clammy, sticky Tuesday afternoon and I really wasn't looking forward to going home. I was pretty sure there would be no one home. Both Mum and Dad should be out working while Claire had moved out over a year ago. I felt my house keys in my pocket as I stepped off the bus at the top of the road and hoped once again that they hadn't changed the locks since I last had occasion to use them. Walking down the leafy suburban street brought back a lot of memories for me as I approached the drive and I had to shake my head to clear them as I spotted mum's car in the drive but Dad's gone. That was what I expected dad worked a good fifty minutes away and never got back until after six while mum usually took the tube into work and just used her car at weekends. Still I went round the back, for some reason not feeling I should use the front door. It wasn't like I was up to anything untoward (though my mind did come up with some wicked pranks) I just needed my birth certificate. It was in the desk in the sitting room, I knew where, I would just get it and be gone. They'd never even know I had been there. Besides I didn't want to hang about too long anyway, there was a new prostitute in my area advertising all sorts of alternative 'services' and I was keen to try her out that evening.

The back door opened inwards with no problem when I turned the key and I was transported back in time to various points in my childhood as I looked around and saw little had changed. After a moment I moved into the living room and started to search for the document when I stopped suddenly, hearing what sounded like voices upstairs. At first I thought maybe someone had left a TV on but upon moving into the hall and listening if it was TV then it was clearly a sex scene that was being played out as I could hear low moans, groans and noises clearly of pleasure from above. What's more I was certain the female voice was that of my mother!

I crept slowly up the stairs, careful not to make a sound and inched my way down the corridor to peer through the half open bedroom door and nearly fainted as I looked in. My mother was in the middle of the bed, naked and astride a man that clearly was not my father and was bouncing up and down for all she was worth, fucking him! She had her back to me and her body was blocking the man's face from me so neither could see I was there. By instinct I with drew my mobile phone and began to record this most unexpected surprise.

My mother is actually pretty fit and as I stood there unable to take my eyes off her I really began to appreciate that she had a fucking good body and damned hot for her 44 years. Her long blonde hair was splayed across her bare back, I could see the sides of her large breasts bouncing up and down and the curve of her ass when she lifted up was very nice looking.

"Ungh! Yes Calvin, that's it! Yes! Fuck me! Yes!" she squealed.

I was still recording but my mind was doing cartwheels. Did she just call her hidden lover Calvin? The self same name of the man my sister was just about to marry? I panned the room and looked hard at the mirror of the dressing table and found that by that angle I could see his face and confirm that yes indeed, my dear fucking perfect mother was busily fucking the life from my perfect fucking sister's fiancée!

As my perverted mind processed all this information I continued to record events as they were nearing climax and damned if Mum didn't slip off Calvin's rock hard dick, scoot down and engulf it in her mouth, this left me a perfect angle to capture his face full on my phone and the git had his eyes screwed shut in ecstasy so didn't see me. He obviously came in her mouth and the thirsty bitch seemed quite happy to suck him dry before getting up astride him again and placing her clearly soaking wet pussy over his face for him to lick and suck her to an orgasm of her own. I got it all on my phone one handed because I was rubbing my own dick by now but when Mum came I slipped soundlessly into the spare room and listened as Calvin got himself dressed and left pretty quickly while Mum headed to the bathroom and seconds later I could hear the shower being turned on.

By the time the water went off and I heard her step out of the shower I knew exactly what I was going to do and let me tell you I had the mother of all erections in my pants just thinking of it. She emerged from the bathroom, wrapped in a fluffy white bathrobe still rubbing her hair so she was nearly up to where I stood in the corridor before she realised I was there. I'll give her her due she recovered her surprise quickly and entered aggressive mode immediately.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded.

"Nice to see you too mother."

She tried to barge past me but I moved over to block her way. As she looked at me and prepared a verbal blast I got in first.

"Does Claire know mum? Does Dad know?"

Somehow the cow managed to keep her poise and try to brazen it out but I saw the flicker of fear in her eyes.

"Know what? Sean what is it you want?"

"Do they know you are fucking your future son-in-law? I mean I know now. I stood over there and watched you. Taped you. What a fucking show Mum! Who knew you were such a dirty bitch? Do you fuck Dad like that? I bet not. I bet you don't take dad's cum in your slutty mouth any more do you?"

I watched her proud face fall then. The last hope she had of bluffing me was gone as I held up my mobile phone and pressed play and let her see what I had captured. There was no doubt who it was rutting like wild animals on the film.

"Please Sean. I can explain. Please don't tell your father or your sister. There's no reason to tell them anything. Please."

I can't explain what an exhilarating, arousing thing it was for my Mother to be begging me so pathetically like this and I'm sure my erection got even larger just from listening to her.

"Well I suppose I could keep quiet mother. I could but it doesn't feel right. Really I should tell Dad and Claire, it's only fair to them."

"Please don't. Please! It's just a stupid thing, we'll stop! Never again. Please don't tell them Sean. Please! What do you want? Money? I'll get you money, you don't have to ruin everything!"

She was clutching pathetically at me so I took a step back before addressing her.

"Money! Money! I don't want your fucking money mother!"

"Then what do you want?"

"I want my revenge bitch! I want you to feel what I felt. But I guess I can never do that so I'll settle for just fucking with you. You want my silence? Fine. Lose the robe and get on your knees and beg for my forgiveness!"

She looked at me like I had bitch slapped her across the face ( I kinda wished I had too!).

"B-But I just came out of the shower son. I don't have anything under here."

"So? I know that bitch. And anyway what are you worried about? I saw plenty more than that when you were fucking Calvin in there. Now get it off and get on your fucking knees!"

I was relishing my role as abusive scumbag, the bitch had it coming anyway. I couldn't keep the smile off my face when she gave a long, pathetic sob and reluctantly undid the belt of her bathrobe and shrugged it off until it was around her ankles and she stood before me shiny and nude.

"Whew mum, didn't have you down as shaving your pussy, nice job, looks like it should go on someone much younger! Good, now get on your knees and beg to suck my cock!"

The impact of my words hit her like a hammer and she physically recoiled as she took them in.

"No! But you, you're my own son! I can't do that! You pervert. It's sick! You're sick!"

I smirked and held up the phone and pressed play again.

"So you'll do your son-in-law but not your son eh? It's a bit late for morals mother. Now drop down there and get begging or I'm out of here and Dad and Claire get a real interesting email tonight."

She was crying now and that just turned me on more. I had dreamed of getting my own back on this cunt for years and now here it was. I admired her large tits as she sighed and accepted the threat and sunk down to her knees before me. I clicked my phone back onto record and held it up with Mum right in the centre of the screen as she struggled to lift her eyes to look at me.

"Please Sean. Please let me give you a blow job."

It was pathetic but enough for just now, I was near enough bursting for release and with my free hand I undid by belt and dropped my jeans and pants and revealed my jutting out cock. It felt like slow motion as she leaned forward and tentatively opened her mouth and began to lick gently at the glistening tip of my dick.

"To hell with this!" I exclaimed and lunged forward, shoving the full length of my dick into her mouth and throat before I grabbed her head and held it there as I face fucked her hard.

"That's it Liz, suck your son's filthy dick!"

(My mother hates being called Liz, it's a pet hate of hers, Betty or Beth are fine but for whatever reason Liz really gets under her skin).

And so I stood for nearly ten minutes in the middle of the upstairs hall face fucking my mother's mouth. My camera struggling to focus on her face as my cock drove in then pulled out and trails of saliva and pre cum spilled out and fell on her large tits until it was all too much for me and I pulled out and sprayed a large, thick load of my cum all over her features and in her hair and eyes particularly. I squeezed out the last of my jizz into her hair and finally pulled my trousers up while she stayed on her knees looking black.

"Two loads of cum in less than an hour from two guys half your age mum. Know what that makes you? A fucking whore, that's what. A dirty fucking whore."

"Please Sean, I did what you wanted delete the video and lets forgot about this. Please?"

I laughed even louder at that.

"Oh no way mother. You're going to have to work harder than that to get this little film. Tell you what come round to my flat tomorrow about 8 at night wearing nothing but a coat and stockings and we'll see if you can't earn a bit more, eh? Be there whore or else I'll love destroying this fucking family!"

I left then with her on her knees, naked and my cum dripping from her and had a spring in my step as I picked up my birth certificate and wondered if that whore tonight would suck dick quite as well as my own mother!

*

I guess I was a little surprised when Mum actually did what I had ordered her and appeared at my flat the next night. By then I must have watched both recordings (especially the POV one of her sucking my dick) nearly a hundred times and wanked to it about as much. She had rung the doorbell and I made her wait a minute before sauntering into my hall and opening the door. There she stood in a long raincoat and heels and I could see she had stockings on underneath. I looked at her hard, not giving her any space to get in past me.

"OK show me" I demanded.

She winced and made a face and clearly wanted to come in off my public landing but I was having none of that. I stood my ground and the bitch quickly got the message. Seems like she was finally learning not to fuck with me. Cautiously, nervously she undid the belt of the coat and a few buttons and held it open like she was a flasher. She was stark naked just as I had instructed. She was wearing hold up stockings and I couldn't help myself as I finally allowed her entrance and groped her big tits as she squeezed past before I slid her coat off and hung it up. She pouted and I smirked in response.

"You might get it back for going home... if you're a good whore and do what I tell you."

"Look son, this is madness. I know what I did with Calvin was wrong. Deeply wrong. I know you feel like we let you down in the past but please don't make me do this. Please just delete that film and don't hurt either your father or your sister."

"How touching Mum. But too little, too late. Don't put your act on now, you hated me forever, couldn't stand the pervert I was becoming and did nothing to help me. Well I became a pervert Ok and I love nothing better than taking advantage of that with filthy, fucking sluts just like you. Here put one of these on one of your wrists."

I had tossed her a pair of handcuffs and she stood gazing at them for a moment before finally clipping on side to her right wrist. I came up to her and easily pushed her arms behind her back and cuffed the second end onto her left wrist rendering her arms helpless. A look of fear passed across her face and I had to chuckle.

"What are you going to do?"

I didn't answer, instead I pulled my shirt up and over my head then casually plucked my leather belt our from it's straps around my shorts then dropped them to my ankles and stepped out of them naked as the day I had emerged from this slut's cunt. My dick was already hardening and pointing right at her, she stared at it with concern.

"You've been bad mother, haven't you? Very bad. And you know what happens when you are naughty, don't you? They get a spanking! Well according to that sadistic old bastard of a father of mine they do, don't they?"

I sat down on a hard backed chair in my living room and motioned for her to come towards me and bend herself over my outstretched knee. She hesitated.

"Come on you cunt! Hurry up and get over here! You've been bad Liz and you need to start making up for it don't you? Starting with a good old fashioned spanking from your son!"

She staggered over to me and slowly lowered herself down over my knees. Her breasts squashed and pushed over my left knee while her hips and pelvis rested on my right. I pushed her head down with my left and then raised my right hand up before bringing it down on her soft, pale ass in a hard spank.

"Thank me whore. After each stroke. And keep count."

I thought back to this bitch scolding and punishing me when I had done wrong and got an enormous thrill from the reversal of fortunes. The strange thing was though that after a few spanks I was sure that there was something in her voice as she thanked me and counted up that suggested she was taking some form of pleasure from this. I got to twelve and stopped and this time when my hand came down it did not strike her now bright red ass cheeks but rather it snaked between her thighs and felt at her pussy lips from behind. I guess I was not surprised to find that she was wet, soaking wet. I lifted my fingers and smelt her sex then brought them round to push towards her mouth.

"Here, taste these you slut. I can't believe you are aroused by me treating you like this, what kind of freak are you?!"

She couldn't bring herself to look at me as she sucked her juices off my fingers. While she did that I picked up and oversized dice from the table besides where I sat.

"Do you remember when we were kids and we played all those board games, me and Claire, with you and Dad? You liked them didn't you? Always played the ones you wanted to play or occasionally Claire got a choice, never me though, was it? Well tonight we are going to play a game and it's definitely mine. See this dice it's got your future on it Mum. See I'm going to roll it three times and we're going to do whatever the number that comes up on it. And just like in the old days you won't be able to cheat, you never let me did you? Anyway, get a 1 and I get to fuck your asshole, roll a 2 and it's your pussy I'll be fucking, roll a three and you will be licking my asshole, a four and I get to piss on you, a five and I'll take my belt to you and a six, oh a six would be fun because I will take shit on you Mum. Up for a game then?"

She lay across my lap looking stunned at what I had just suggested (and perhaps at the way my hard dick was rearing up against her stomach as I told her every option).

"Oh Sean, you can't do this."

But her words carried no weight, she knew I could and we both knew that to hide her dirty secret so would she. I pushed her off me and onto her knees and picked up my phone and began to play the footage of her fucking Calvin in her bed then looked down at her.

"So what's it going to be Liz? Do you want to play my game or I can let you go and you are free to leave right now. What's it to be? Free choice."

She thought for a moment and lowered her eyes, unable to face me, before nodding and whispering.

"Ok, I'll play your game then."

"Good now lets see what number I get first shall we?"

I lifted the large dice and spun it in my hands then dropped it beside her and we both stared at it waiting to see what number it would land on.

She watched fascinated as the oversized dice spun on the floor and then slowly came to a halt on the number three. I looked at her face and saw a mixture of relief and disgust there but I guess it was not the worst of the options for her and that was one roll gone. I stood before her and turned around and reached back to pull my ass cheeks apart and spoke over my shoulder.

"Isn't this a great game Mum? Boy I'm enjoying it, how about you? Now why don't you use that dirty, slutty mouth to clean my hairy ass up? "

I had been rimmed a couple of times before by prostitutes but most didn't tend to offer it as a service. I liked the humiliation aspect of it, I mean how bad is it having to lick someone else's asshole? Of course if it's your hated sons asshole then things have to be even nastier, don't they? I guess she had committed to this though as without a complaint I felt her lean forward so her blonde hair tickled my ass and then felt her lips right up against my anus. Seconds later I felt her tongue emerge and begin to probe my butt hole.

"Oh Liz! Liz! You are a dirty whore aren't you? Oh wow, who'd have though you could eat ass so well!"

If she had a reply it was muffled by my ass and I wiggled about a bit and shoved back so her tongue went deeper until I had had enough and stood up and watched with mirth as she wiped her tongue over her lips and shuffled her cuffed arms restlessly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fuck With Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds