Fuck With Mother

"Let's see what the second roll brings us eh?"

It brought up one spot and I looked at Mum and smirked.

"Ever taken it in the ass before mother? Doubt Dad would go for it but I bet Calvin asked, eh?"

Her face blushing told me enough and I laughed and added.

"Be even kinkier when it's your flesh and blood, won't it?"

I pulled her up and, still in handcuffs, led her through to my bedroom and pushed her face first onto it.

"You want some lube on it Mum?" I asked mockingly and she gave a quick and definite nod of her head.

This brought me round the bed to present my straining dick to her mouth.

"You've got a couple of minutes then. Better get me as wet and slick as you like."

Her mouth worked overtime in that few minutes. She sucked me into her mouth and slathered her tongue all over my dick and foreskin, getting as much saliva on it as possible. She was urgent and fast covering every bit of my dick with her mouth and slowly drawing the first drops of pre-cum from my dick before I finally pulled back and remover my dick from her gasping mouth.

"Damn Liz that was fucking hot. But I already know you like sucking dick, let's see if you like being fucked in the ass as much."

Looking at the bitch I could tell she was trying so hard not to be turned on but part of her was failing. I fully realised then just what a dirty, kinky, nasty slut my mother was. Now I knew where I had gotten it from! I moved around behind her and climbed onto the bed and pulled her thighs apart and burrowed my dick in between her ass cheeks, giving them each a little spank as I did so. My cock was straining now for release so I wasted no time lining it up with her winking, brown eye and shoved it deep inside her ass with one long, sustained thrust. I grunted and she gasped at the intrusion and I held it there for the longest moment, savouring skewering my cuffed mum in the ass with my rock hard dick. Then I breathed in and pulled back only to shove forward again, my ball sack slapping against her thigh. I quickly exerted a rhythm and pumped in and out of her ass as hard and as fast as I could until with an animalistic moan I came and flooded her bowels with my warm, sticky seed!

I rested for a moment, my only move to reach my hand under her and feel at her pussy, it was leaking like a tap and as I wiped my damp palm on her ass cheeks I goaded her more.

"You called me a sick freak? Look at you, you love it, don't you? You loved taking my cock in your ass didn't you? Just like you love fucking your daughters man as well. Here clean this thing off!"

I presented my dick, straight from her ass, to her lips and damned if she didn't open her lips and engulf my messy dick and suck the last of my cum off and clean the fucking thing!

"One last roll of the dice bitch. And then I'll think of letting you go home, eh?"

I left her lying on my bed and went and got the dice, returning to roll it on the floor next to the bed. Her eyes went wide when it settled on four.

"Damn! I so want to make you eat my shit!" I exclaimed, "Oh well I could do with a piss anyway. Come bitch let's go play in the bathroom."

I grabbed her by her long, blonde hair and pulled her to her feet and literally dragged her through to my bathroom and had her step into the bath tub and kneel half way down it before I uncuffed her and tossed the cuffs aside. I got up and stood on the rim around it so that I was towering over her and took perfect position to aim my flaccid dick at her face. I had actually had dreams of doing this, pissing on the bitch that had contributed to making my life so fucking miserable and now there she was ready and waiting.

"Open your mouth, you're going to swallow as much as you can. And play with yourself, I can see you're desperate to, I want to see you masturbating while I piss on you mum."

The filthy cow did not need to be asked twice and her right hand disappeared between her legs and began to frantically play with herself. The sight was quite the turn on but not nearly as good as seconds later when my piss broke forth in a thick, viscous torrent and went straight down her throat! She gagged on it and the piss flowed all over her hair and face but she gamely managed to raise her head and open her mouth again and in a climactic moment as she knelt there gurgling my piss she came herself in a shaking, jumping fit. I continued to urinate on her.

When I was done I gave her ten minutes to have a shower and get her coat and leave. She did so but before leaving she asked me to delete the film.

"Not yet Mother. And don't look like that I can tell you are enjoying being used like this aren't you?"

The way her eyes avoided me gave me the answer I sought.

"You've not told Calvin that I found you two together?"

"No. I wanted to see if I could keep you quiet first."

"Don't tell him. When are you next going to see him?"

"This Saturday when Claire is away on her hen weekend and your father is at the game. Calvin's coming around about 2. Why?"

I went into the bathroom cabinet and came back with two tablets.

"Make sure he drinks these before 2.30 when I'll come round. I think it's time I had some more fun."

Saturday came and I could hardly contain my excitement. With every hour that passed I came up with some new, twisted way of capitalising on this scenario. My perverted mind was working overtime and some of the stuff I was coming up with was just fucking obscene to the highest level. The pills that I had instructed Mum to give to her younger lover would knock him out for an hour or so and that would be more than enough time to get done what I wanted.

When I sneaked into my parents house the next day there were no noises from above and I had a few doubts as I ascended the stairs but they were all dispelled as I pushed open the bedroom door and four Mum sitting on the bed and Calvin passed out, half dressed on the bed beside her.

"Well, what are you going to do to me today?"

"Nothing beyond giving you this (I handed her a camera) and asking you to take a few pictures for my 'family' album."

If she was puzzled (or a little disappointed?) she didn't show it too much, she just got up and stepped away as I whipped off my top and shorts and once more stood naked in my parents bedroom. I looked down at the unconscious form of Calvin and could see what both my mother and sister saw in the man. He was well built, muscular and quite ruggedly good looking. In seconds I had finished undressing him, tugging off his jeans and boxers and socks and had his thick dick in my hand.

"Take a picture of this" I demanded and Mum, in a state of confusion took a couple of digital snaps, "Move to the side there and get a few of this too, make sure you can't see his face but try to get his tattoos showing so there's no doubt who it is I'm blowing."

I dropped to my knees by the side of the bed and leaned forward to take his limp dick all the way into my mouth until his balls bulged against my chin. I couldn't resist a little lick and suck when he was in there and was rewarded by definite stiffening on my tongue. After I was happy she had got enough I released his dick from my mouth and was heartened to see it standing up proudly and glistening with my saliva. Once again I held it in my hand and asked my mum.

"You like this do you? Better than Dad's?"

Clearly she didn't want to answer but in the end gave a nod. I laughed and swung myself up onto the bed so that my knees were on either side of Calvin's dozing head and my own burgeoning member flopped down and lay across his nose.

"Take as many as you like of this, I think it'll look good, don't you?"

She said nothing and I proceeded to rub my cock all over his lips and nose and then shuffled forward so that my ass was right over his face where I proceeded to wriggle and writhe and basically rub myself all over him while mother took plenty of snaps. Then I swung around so that I was over him but facing forward and slipped my dick into his mouth and held it there and we got some pictures of that too but I was aware that with his eyes closed it was likely they would be of little value. Not so my last pose though. I rolled his body over and got in behind him and got between his thighs and pressed my dick between his ass cheeks, I wasn't penetrating him but for the purposes of the pictures it hardly mattered it looked for all the world like I was ass fucking my future brother-in-law and that was all I wanted.

After that I climbed off the bed and took the camera from her and checked through all the images, they were perfect. I got dressed quickly and checked my watch.

"Give it ten minutes or so and he'll be coming round. Convince him he was tired and fell asleep then shove those tits of yours in his face and he'll soon believe you. Then I dare say you can have your planned session with your little fuck buddy toyboy."

She caught my arm as I made to leave.

"What are you going to do with those? Are we done now? Will you get rid of that film of Calvin and me?"

I smiled and tapped my nose.

"Never you mind bitch, what you don't know won't harm you. But I want you to do something anyway, make your next liaison with him in a hotel room and text me the time and place and I'm sure all will become clear."

I gave my mother explicit instructions as to how her liaisons with Calvin were to go that afternoon in the hotel. It was less than a fortnight until the wedding and this would, in all probability, be their last time together before Calvin became her son-in-law. I honestly don't know if they intended carrying on their affair after that or not. Nor did I particularly care.

I was in the bar downstairs reading a paper and sipping a soft drink when I got her text. All it said was they were ready and I smiled got up and headed for their room.

I didn't knock, instead I just opened the door and stepped into the room before shutting it behind me. Tied to the bed in a mock crucifix with his hands spread wide to either side and a gag in his mouth was Calvin. His eyes wide with shock at my entrance. Naked and sitting on the bed between his legs was my mother.

"Any problems bitch?"

She lowered her head and answered humbly.

"No Master (this was a new thing I had instructed her to call me when we were together)."

I sat down on the edge of the bed and reached out to grab his balls and took a nice tight grip of them.

"Who's been a naughty boy then Calvin? You have to wonder what my dear sister or her father would make of this situation, don't you? I don't think you'd get your hands on her little nest egg, would you?"

I lifted up my laptop and put it on his stomach so he could view it and then went through my slide show of pictures and film. Him with my mother and the stills of me with him (to which he got very agitated until I twisted his balls and told him to shut up.

"So you're in no doubt Calvin I am quite happy for you to get married to my dear sister. I'd be delighted for the wedding to take place and for you to join our twisted little family. Clearly you'll fit right in. All I ask from you is one small favour..."

I left the room ten minutes later having secured his agreement and left the two of them to their affair - I bet they had fun once I was gone!

*

I did not see or speak to any of my family all the way up until the big day. I took a back seat in the church and watched the happy couple commit to their vows and was more than delighted for them. Once back at the hotel and with the reception in full swing I set the final parts of my evil plan into motion.

After the first few dances I grabbed my mum and moved onto the dance floor. She tried to keep her face straight and smiling As I leaned into her and spoke.

""How's it going Liz? This day everything you expected? Claire looks happy, the perfect day for you and Dad's perfect princess, eh?"

"Sean! Please don't go through with this. Please. You can't, it's awful, sick!"

I smiled and hissed.

"I can and I will. Now, I'm going to the gents, follow me in a minute or so, I'll make sure they're empty first, let's grab a cubicle."

And so it was that less than five minutes after that exchange my mother was on her knees on the floor of the toilet cubicle sucking my dick. We could still faintly hear the music from the band and the laughing, shouting and speaking from the guests at the party, it was amazingly arousing fun. Mum sucked hard, aware that she would be missed before too long but I was in no hurry and held myself back as much as possible, making her really work for my cum. She was determined though and after a thorough squeezing of my balls while she sucked me of her hand went further and I felt her finger ease it's way between my ass cheeks and push in further, searching for my prostrate. She found it too and it was too much for me, holding back or not. I came in a flood in her mouth and she struggleD to take it all in, aware she could not afford to let any drip or spill onto her dress.

"Don't swallow it yet bitch! Keep it in your mouth and show me."

She knelt there in the cramped cubicle and opened her mouth wide to show me the large pool of cum she held there. I smirked and slowly did my trousers up before giving her further instruction.

"Swirl it around your mouth, then gargle it, get the whole of your slutty mouth coated in my cum and then I want you to swallow most of it down, keep a little back though and hold it in your mouth. And then I want you to go back out to the party and give Dad a nice long, lingering kiss. I want that bastard tasting my cum tonight as well!"

She got to her feet and straightened her dress and I watched her move my semen about inside her mouth exactly as I had commanded. She had a look of distaste on her face but something told me the kinky bitch was not too unhappy at what I had told her to do. She would get off too at kissing dad with their son's cum still fresh on her breath. I checked the toilets were clear and ushered her out and then rejoined the party and watched surreptitiously as my parents enjoyed a long, lingering kiss. I smirked and turned to watch the bride and groom, the happy couple, on this their special day. Claire certainly looked radiant. She had always been a good looking girl when we were growing up by my big sister was positively glowing today. Her long blonde hair was beautifully arranged and style in curls and pile son her head. The white dress she wore was expensive and perfect and showed a degree of cleavage while still being elegantly classy. Evidently she had been slimming hard in the run up to the big day because she was extremely slim and she suited it. Her jewellery was tasteful and elegant and all in all she was what every bride wanted to be on her wedding day - the centre of attention. Calvin had brushed up well too but he seemed somewhat preoccupied. No doubt most put it down to the pressure of the day and marrying into such a well off family. I, of course, knew differently.

The bride and groom departed the party around eleven o'clock. They were staying in the hotel that night before leaving the next day for a three week foreign honeymoon. As the party began to peter out I waited until half past eleven then slipped easily from the room. Mum saw me go and gave me a look designed to make me not do this but I just smirked at her and headed to the elevator.

I casually made my way to, then entered the bridal suite. I did not knock and call out just walked straight in. Calvin clearly had done what he had been told to and I found him sitting sheepishly on the edge of the bed and Claire laid out in just sexy white underwear and soundly out for the count. I looked at Calvin but he couldn't meet my eyes when he spoke.

"There you are then, all ready for you. I'm going into the bathroom, knock when you're done."

And then he skulked off leaving me with my sister. I must have undressed in less than minute and me and my raging hard on were soon clambering onto the large double bed beside her. I was like a kid in a sweetie shop. This was my Holy Grail. I almost didn't know where to start but that soon wore off as my fingers played with her bra straps and revealed her perfect tits. I hunkered down and started to nibble and chew on them. Her knickers slid off next and I gazed on my big sister's neatly shaven pussy. She was already a little wet no doubt in anticipation to her and her new husband's first fuck as man and wife. I ran my index finger down the length of her wet slit and then lifted it up and sucked it clean. She tasted devine!

But I was under a time limit and I could not afford to waste too much time enjoying playing with her so I snapped to attention and eased her thighs apart and shuffled up between them and, shivering with anticipation, pushed my hard dick into the soft, wet folds of Claire's cunt. I eased myself inside and started to build up a rhythm as I fucked her. The only way this could have been any better was if the stuck up witch was awake and knew who was doing this but I guess this was the next best thing, better maybe as she would (probably) never know I had been the first man to fuck her as a married woman.

A knock came from the bathroom and Calvin's desperate voice called out.

"Come on man, she could come round anytime soon!"

I was tempted to pay no attention and make sure she woke to find me inside her, fucking her like this but in the end decided that would end all the fun way too early and settled instead for pushing into her one last time and cumming deep within her. I squeezed the last out into her and slowly crawled off her and knocked on the door. The pathetic groom emerged and looked at his bride.

"Oh Jesus! You came inside her! Fuck you are sick!"

I ignored him and got all my clothes on and headed to the door.

"You'd better fucking believe it man, hope she enjoyed her wedding present!"

And with that I left, god aren't families great?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds