Fucked By the Boss and the Boys

Now Jimmy was shouting in her ear, bending down over her.

"Fuck this," he said, thrusting his cock between the soft hands pulling at her asshole. He plunged in again until she felt his balls slapping her ass.

Another guy obscured the TV, his smooth waxed torso in her face, and then his hands round his cock, feeding it into her mouth, swilling it round in the spit and the cum which coated her tongue.

And then, as she tried to adjust to the violations and squirmed uncomfortably, Tracey was telling Jason how to stand.

"Hold Jimmy's back, you idiot. It's not gay."

The soft hands were at her pussy. She could feel them round Kevin's cock, pulling her lips open, making room.

"No," said Jason. "Not double pussy. Double anal."

"OK." Tracey laughed.

Gina felt the soft hands withdraw from her pussy and then start probing her much tighter hole. She yelled, but just gurgled around the cock in her mouth, coating it with more spit and cum as her mouth fucker, his hands under her chin, pulled her back and forth against his stomach.

The second cock found its mark. She felt her asshole being stretched beyond what she'd ever thought possible, and the second cock, Jason's cock, the one she'd cum for, the one she'd already tongued and kissed and sucked, and drained of cum, probing and pushing and sliding, and then being enveloped by her packed asshole.

And then with all her holes filled, and her mouth slick, and Tracey's voice moving around her, egging the guys on, and Tracey's hands, she was sure, working each cock and brushing against her, Jason let out a whoop.

"Guys, guys, is this the hottest fucking gangfuck ever?"

The woman on the TV was coming. Gina could here her yelling and groaning and climaxing. The TV woman coincided with the guy in Gina's mouth cumming copiously, his cock spewing a new load of thick creamy cum into her greasy mouth and down her throat, spilling out round his fat cock. The cocks in her pussy and ass were still being reamed into her, but one of her ass fuckers came too. She felt him buck and the warm ooze of his cum. Then Kevin came underneath her; he groaned, then a series of hard kicks as his cock discharged its load. And then, it was Jason's turn. She heard him whoop again, felt his hands on her ass and a few extra thrusts, and then he came a second time that afternoon, pumping his cock and its creamy load deep into her ass, then pulling back, her ass popping at the sudden release of pressure.

The cock in her mouth withdrew and she gasped.

"Guys," she heard Tracey say, "I can smell you guys on her."

Gina was finally free. Sore and slicked up, her face dripping, her mouth frothing and grossly greasy, she rolled over. Her work colleagues stood over her, smiling down as they hi-fived.

"Why don't you clean them up?" Tracey said, raising the camera again to catch her humiliation.

Someone pulled her up into a half sitting position and one by one, the guys offered their cocks so she could lick off the remaining cum. She opened her mouth invitingly, and stuck out her tongue. Each guy took a final opportunity not just to have their knobs licked, but to thrust themselves as deeply as they could into her willing mouth; first the guy she didn't know, then Jimmy and Kevin and finally Jason who took his time, holding her by the hair against his torso until she gagged again, and a new gush of spit and stale cum sprayed out around his still plump cock.

And then it was done. She'd passed the test if that was what it was. Fucked four guys from the office, been thoroughly humiliated, plundered in every hole, gagged and creamed, and photographed. What did Tracey mean to do with the photos? But before worrying about anything else, Gina wanted to wash up.

She stood up. They guys and Tracey, all still naked, were helping themselves to drinks from Jason's bar. Tracey was letting the guys feel her up and kiss her tits and Gina had the feeling that the gangfucking was about to restart but this time with Tracey as their fucktoy. So she felt some urgency about getting cleaned up now, then dressed and out of there. She grabbed her clothes off the floor. No one was watching her leave. They'd lost all interest in her. It was Tracey they were focusing on now. Gina watched as Tracey grabbed Jimmy by his cock which was hard again, and led him, with the others following, out onto the terrace at the back.

Gina closed the door behind her and ran down the hall. Which was the bathroom? Her eyes were crusted with cum. She opened a door. The light was bright and she tripped and fell forward, her clothes spilling. The door shut behind her. She was on all fours, and looked up.

"Fuck!" She'd opened the front door into the foyer. She was sitting on the carpet outside Jason's apartment door, completely naked, covered in sticky drying cum and spit, her hair plastered and her make-up, no doubt, running across her face. She felt around for her clothes, but she'd spilled them inside. Only her thong panties were visible, trapped in the shut door.

Gina stood and rang the doorbell, then knocked, then yelled, but nobody came. They were obviously out back on the terrace, all engaged in gangfucking Tracey. None of them could hear her.

But someone else was there in the foyer.

"Hi," said a voice. "Are you locked out?"

Gina turned, uselessly trying to cover her tits and pussy with her hands, resigned to the fact that whoever this was going to see her cum-plastered face, and her red and raw nakedness.

And there in front of her standing in the foyer were three young guys, each carrying a sixpack.

"Jason's holding one of his parties," said one of the guys. "He said Tracey was coming, but he didn't mention a second slut. You look like you've been busy."

He stepped forward and as the other guys stood either side of Gina and placed their hands across her naked ass, he put a key in the lock, opened the door, and the three guys bustled Gina back into Jason's apartment.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds