Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01

Mom yelled back from the living room, "In here. Did you have a good practice?" I went to the bathroom to dispose of the sticky tissues. My mind raced back to Mini's naked body and I knew I had to sit down on the toilet and jerk myself off again. As expected, Mini started banging on the bathroom door deriding me for taking so long. Then I heard the door knob rattle and the door opened. I had forgotten to lock the door. I tried to stuff my hard cock down into the toilet but it wouldn't go.

Mini stepped in and closed the door behind her and locked it. She whispered, "Max. I need to take a shower to clean your cum off me." She looked down at my hard cock and said, "Let me help you." She didn't wait for an answer. She went to the floor on her knees and scooched up between my legs. She took my cock from my hand and began jerking me off.

I sat back hard against the toilet tank and my head rocked back on my shoulders. "Oh fuck Mini. That feels so fantastic." I felt a new sensation and I looked down to see Mini looking up at me as she ran her tongue all around the ridge as she continued jerking with both hands. "Sweet Jesus, that feels good," I mumbled. As I watched, Mini lathered her tongue down the entire shaft and sucked one of my balls into her mouth and swirled the testicle around with her tongue.

My head rocked back as I inspected the ceiling until she popped my testicle from her mouth. I looked back down as she dragged her tongue up along the length until she pushed her lips around the head. I could feel her tongue flicking my velvety glans. She smiled up at me as she stretched her mouth around the knob and pushed until the entire glans was in her mouth. Her hands were flying up and down and I was about to burst.

Mini pulled back off my cock and whispered, "Cum on my face and hair." It was no more than five seconds before I began doing as she requested. She guided my cock around with her hands and her face was covered with cum. Her dark brown hair, contrasting with the pearly white cum, was so erotic. When I had shot my last rope she leaned in and dipped her tongue into my pee-hole to collect the last bit. She smiled up at me and said, "I love the taste. I'd never tasted cum before."

Mini didn't try to disturb any of the cum on her face. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror and giggled. She looked back down at me and said, "Get that thing in your pants and get out of here." She moved to the shower and turned the water on. I watched her strip down again and I marveled again at her fantastic body. She bent down and pulled something from her shorts pocket. It was her cell phone. She punched a few icons and then to my amazement, she took a selfi of her cum soaked face and hair. She looked at me and said, "That was for creds." I had no idea what she meant by that. She stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain.

I unlocked the bathroom door and quietly stepped out into the hall. I pulled the door closed behind me and headed for the living room.

Mom was sitting on the couch with a drink in her hand watching some talk-show on TV. "I guess you know that Mini is home," I said. She just looked up at me and nodded. I sat down on the other end of the couch and pretended that I was watching TV. I was really watching her. She sat with one leg crossed over the other at the knee. Her skirt was pulled up high on her thighs. Her legs are incredibly sexy. She had one high heel dangling off her foot. Her tits pushed hard against her silk blouse. Her nipples were erect and their contours were clearly visible through the thin silk material and bra.

After several minutes, she looked over at me and said, "I guess I had better get dinner going. I'm making your father's favorite meal. How does fried chicken and french fries sound?"

"It sounds great, Mom. Can I help?"

"Thank you Honey, but I'm good." She uncrossed her legs and stood up. She pushed her skirt down and adjusted her blouse. She looked down and noticed that her nipples were visible. She glanced at me and caught me staring. "Max, you shouldn't stare at me that way."

I snapped my eyes back up to her face and said, "Sorry Mom." My face reddened from embarrassment. I looked back to the TV as Mom headed for the kitchen.

Dad walked in thirty minutes later. He wrapped his arms around Mom and they kissed and hugged in the middle of the kitchen floor. His hands went right to her ass and pulled her skirt up so he could push his hands down into her panties to clutch her ass-cheeks. I watched the whole thing from the living room. Mom squirmed away from him and said, "Max is watching, you know." He turned to see me sitting on the couch. I looked back at the TV hoping he didn't catch me watching.

Mini had long finished her shower and had retreated to her bedroom. She had been in there a long time. When Mom called us all to the table, Mini came down the hall and hugged and kissed Dad and found her seat at the table. We all sat down and enjoyed the meal. Mom and Dad talked together about his plans. She started to lightly complain about him being gone all the time but Dad shushed her and whispered, "Let's not do this in front of the kids." She looked back down at her plate and nothing more was said. Mini and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. Neither one of us could give a shit if he was home or gone.

I wanted Mom and Dad to go to bed. I was anxious to try my spy-hole. I hung around the living room with the others until I was tired and went to bed. I had no sooner slid beneath my sheets when I heard the TV go off. A few minutes later I heard Mom and Dad walk past my door into their bedroom. I heard Mini say "Good Night Mom. Good Night Dad."

They followed up in unison, "Good Night Mini."

I waited as long as I could stand it, which couldn't have been even five minutes. I moved from my bed to the closet as quietly as I could and pushed the piece of paper covering the hole aside. Dad was already in bed sitting up against pillows piled against the headboard and Mom was in the midst of a silent strip-tease at the foot of the bed. Her back was to me facing Dad. Her skirt was already off and she was swaying her hips from side to side as she unbuttoned her blouse. She flashed open her blouse and then quickly closed it again. She repeated this a few times before her blouse slipped off her shoulders to the floor. As her hips swayed, her hands went behind her back and unsnapped her bra. As she held her bra cups in place with one hand and arm, she pulled each of the loose shoulder straps off her shoulder and let them dangle.

She flashed quick view of her tits to Dad. I could only see side-boob. When Mom dropped the bra at her feet, Dad's face lit up with a smile. Mom ran her fingertips up from her hips, over her narrow waist and up her ribs to cradle each tit in her hand. I could tell she was jiggling them. A tent started growing at Dad's groin lifting the bedclothes.

Mom bent toward Dad at the waist and shook her boobs at him. Again, I could only see a little side-boob. I was frantic to see more. I got my wish when Mom turned around and bent at the waist again as she pulled her panties down over her hips to her knees and let them drop. Mom's tits were huge. I almost cummed right then. With her tits dangling in front of me, she reached around and spread her ass-cheeks to show Dad her rose-bud and pussy. My cock was so unbelievably hard and I was breathing very heavily. I tried to quiet myself. I felt like everyone in the house could probably hear me breathing.

Suddenly, Dad threw back the covers and crawled down the bed and knelt on the floor behind Mom. She started to stand back up but Dad moved his face to her pussy. I couldn't see what he was doing but I could imagine. Mom bent over again to watch what Dad was doing. All I could see of Dad was his boner bouncing in front of him, his knees on the carpet and his hands on Mom's hips. Mom's body blocked everything else as she was watching Dad between her legs. Her hands moved to her knees to brace herself.

Out of curiosity I looked at Dad's boner. It was the first cock, other than mine, that I had ever seen. It was strange seeing a cock from such a different vantage point. Now I understood what Mini was raving about that afternoon. Dad's cock was considerably smaller than mine.

Mom's head suddenly snapped up and she was looking directly at me, except she wasn't seeing anything. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open. She started groaning rather loudly considering there were others in the house. The spy-hole didn't offer much additional audio but it wasn't necessary as Mom began moaning, "OHHHHH...OHHHH...OHHHHH. FUCK. YES. FUCK. YES."

One of Dad's hands moved from Mom's hips to his cock and he started jerking himself off but he never moved otherwise. I wished I could see what he was doing between Mom's thighs. Whatever it was, Mom clearly loved every second of it.

I was furiously jacking on my cock and I wasn't far from cumming. I had stashed a towel in the closet just for this purpose. I grabbed it and wrapped it around the end of my cock just as began shooting my load. My body wracked hard but I kept my eye glued to the spy-hole. After I had shot my last rope of cum, I dabbed the towel on the tip of my cock and went right back to jerking myself off. My cock didn't soften one little bit.

Mom was now in a continuous moan. She had dropped her head back down to watch Dad. Her head was blocking my view of her tits. Suddenly she snapped her head back up and her hips fired forward too. Her mouth formed an "O" as her facial muscles contorted her face in a mask. Her legs were trembling and her knees buckled twice but she was able to catch herself. Her hips snapped back toward Dad and his hand came off his cock and grabbed her hip again to hold her up. She groaned out loud, "OH FUCK. OH FUCK. BABY. I'MMM CUUUMMMINNNGGG. OH SWEET JESUS." Everyone in the house knew that Mom was having an orgasm. She groaned like that for more than a minute.

A thought flashed through my mind, 'I wonder what Mini is doing right now. She obviously could hear what was going on.'

When Mom's gyrations slowed and then stopped she collapsed in a controlled fall to the carpet in front of Dad. She was face down. Dad's face was glistening with some kind of wet which could have only come from one place; Mom's anus or her pussy. I was going to go with her pussy but it was only my best guess.

Mom's chest was heaving as she continued to gasp air into her lungs. After a couple minutes, Mom's breathing began to return to normal as Dad knelt right where he was still stroking on his cock. Then Mom lifted her ass up off the carpet a few inches which Dad accepted as an invitation. He scooched his body forward across the few feet of carpet and guided his cock between Mom's ass-cheeks. I couldn't tell which hole he was pushing his cock into and it didn't matter to me.

Dad moved his body up over Mom's with his hands by her shoulders and began thrusting his cock forward and down. Mom groaned from his attack and Dad lowered his head to kiss her on the cheek. He picked up the pace until he was pistoning his cock into her. Then he slowed and pulled his cock all the way out and pushed it back in again. Mom groaned again. He repeated this action several times and Mom groaned every time.

Dad adjusted his position so the angle of his cock changed and he pushed his cock back in a little higher than before. I watched carefully and was sure he was about to shove his cock into Mom's ass. He didn't just push himself into her like before. He pushed down very slowly and Mom lifted her ass a little to fine tune his approach. She groaned hard and slightly pulled her hips away from him. He stopped his motion and he didn't move again until Mom's hips relaxed and pushed slightly back on him. He pushed down again and another two inches of his cock disappeared between Mom's ass-cheeks.

I was wailing on my cock and I could feel another orgasm coming on strong. I grabbed the already soiled towel and wrapped it around my cock and kept right on jacking on it. Several bolts of cum erupted up my shaft into the towel. I kept right on going. This was fantastic. Why had I not thought of this, years ago. Then I thought, 'I probably would have whacked my cock right off by now if I had done this earlier.'

Mom and Dad continued their dance until Dad's cock had disappeared from sight. He was now groaning right along with Mom. She was shushing him and he was doing the same to her and then they both got laughing as they were trying to keep each other quiet.

When Dad started fucking Mom's ass all pretense of quiet was gone. They were both groaning loudly and continuously. I could plainly hear Dad's thighs slapping rhythmically on Mom's ass-cheeks. Just as Dad's fucking pace was building and their groans were reaching a crescendo there was a pounding noise. Mini was pounding on the wall between her room and theirs. Dad stopped fucking Mom's ass and after a second or two they both began laughing. Mom yelled out, "Sorry," and they both began laughing again.

Dad didn't stop, but they consciously tried to be quiet. She buried her face in the carpet to stifle her groans. Dad clenched his jaw and his groans turned to "SSSHHHHHH's," as he sucked air in and out through his teeth.

I could tell from Dad's facial muscles that he was about to blow. He quickened his pace and then fired his hips hard into Mom, he pulled his hips back out and fired forward again. Mom's right hand shot down her sides and under her hips. She turned her head to the side gasping for air. She groaned hard. I couldn't see her hand under her hips but I imagined what she was doing with it.

Dad pulled his cock from Mom's ass and sprayed several long distance shots of cum on her ass-cheeks and all the way up her back and into her hair. 'Way to go Dad,' I thought. He collapsed off to Mom's side and started rubbing his hand over the contours of Mom's thighs, ass, lower back and shoulders. Mom just laid there with her hand under her hips. I couldn't tell if she was doing anything with it.

Dad pushed himself up and stepped over Mom. He pulled a towel from the hamper and wiped his cock off and then wrapped the towel around his waist. He walked right toward me and I thought my life was over. I pulled back from the spy-hole. The door to their room opened and I could hear Dad walk down the hall to the bathroom. My heart started beating again and I thought it would beat right out of my chest. I heard water running and then stop. The bathroom door opened again and Dad walked back into their room and quietly shut the door. I moved back to the spy-hole.

Mom was now kneeling on the carpet with her knees pulled up under her. She sat up and rested her ass on her feet. Her tits were on full display and I muttered to myself, "Jesus Christ. Her tits are fucking perfect." I went back to jerking off.

Dad handed the towel to Mom and she shoved it toward her pussy. She wiped all around and then pushed the towel around back and wiped Dad's cum from her ass-cheeks. Dad wiped off her back while Mom ran her fingers through her dark brown wavy hair to disperse Dad's cum that had landed there.

I figured the show was over but I was going to watch every second of Mom's naked body that I could. Dad helped Mom up from the carpet and they hugged and kissed for nearly a minute. Dad's cock was recovering and slowly rose along Mom's hip. When she noticed the movement, her hand went down and wrapped around it like she would shake someone's hand and began stroking it back and forth.

She broke their kiss and whispered something to him. I couldn't hear what she said. He just nodded to her and pulled back and sat down on the corner of the bed. When Mom dropped to her knees in front of him, my cock surged harder. I knew what was coming next and it was my greatest fantasy.

Mom took Dad's semi-erect cock in her hands. The head was only inches from her face as she ran her hands down his shaft and back up again. Dad was staring down at her as she pushed her lips lightly onto the head of his cock and kissed it. I could see everything. Their position on the bed was perfect. They were mostly side to me with Mom's back slightly turned my way. I was furiously jacking on my cock.

Mom's tongue pushed through her lips and flicked his glans and then lathed all around the ridge. A look came across her face like she was enjoying some delicious dessert. Dad's head shot back like he was inspecting the ceiling. It came right back down again when Mom pushed her lips slowly down over the glans. She looked up at him and I could see her smile around his cock. Dad moaned, "Oh Fuck, Baby. That feels great." He flexed his hips toward her like it was a signal for her to take more. She did.

I watched through the spy-hole, whacking on my cock and Mom slowly pushed her lips down over Dad's cock until it disappeared from my view. She opened her mouth and flicked her tongue out on his balls and Dad groaned out, "Jesus-fucking-Christ. Baby, you are the best cock-sucker ever. Fuck."

Mom pulled her mouth back with her tongue flicking the underside of Dad's cock until she pulled all the way off. She collected the copious amount of saliva that was drooling down his cock with the towel and said, "You have the nicest cock ever. I love sucking on it." She pushed her mouth back on it and gave Dad an amazing blowjob. Both hands were working it in a cork-screw motion and she twisted her head back and forth as she pistoned her face on his cock.

Dad was groaning loudly and another banging on the wall came. Mom giggled with Dad's cock deep in her mouth and Dad yelled out, "Sorry, Again." She resumed her blowjob and I was imagining it was me sitting in Dad's place and without warning I started shooting cum on the wall and carpet. I couldn't stop. I must have blown five shots on the wall before my fumbling found the towel and blew another five shots into it.

Mom was apparently teasing Dad because every time he was obviously about to shoot his wad, Mom would pull back to the ridge and stop and just look up at him with a sultry smile on her face. After five times, she let him cum. She had her lips pressed down tight on his glans with her lips pursed and accepted Dad's entire load. I could see her throat muscles working to swallow as often as she needed but Dad's load must have been huge.

When things settled down, she pulled her head back and opened her mouth to display his cum in her mouth. I couldn't see it from my vantage point. Dad leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. She apparently pushed her cum coated tongue into his mouth because he pulled his lips back and I could see that Dad had her tongue trapped between his teeth. They both smiled at each other and he released it. She swallowed what was in her mouth and then sucked his softening cock back into her mouth. She lathed his entire cock with her tongue and then pulled her head back and a there was a loud 'pop' sound as she pulled her suctioning mouth off his glans. She giggled and he leaned forward and kissed her again.

They climbed into bed and pulled up the covers. Mom reached over and turned off the light on the nightstand and all was dark. I could hear them kiss but the show was over. 'Holy shit. What a show it was,' I thought.

I quietly pushed the piece of paper back over the spy-hole and backed out of the closet on my hands and knees. I gently closed the closet door and climbed back into bed. I laid there on top of my covers stroking my still hard cock as I replayed the entire thing in my head. I had tissues at the ready but my jizz quickly overloaded them and I was left with a sticky mess in my hand.

I rolled out of bed and went to the closet to get the towel I had been using. When I opened the door, a very pungent odor wafted out. It was the soiled towel. I grabbed it off the floor and wiped my hand and cock on a dry part. I knew I couldn't leave the soiled towel in the closet. Mom would smell it immediately when she opened the door to put my clothes from the laundry back on the hangers. I couldn't just throw it in the laundry hamper either. I decided that I needed to wash it before putting it in the laundry.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds