• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 02

Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 02

1234

[For the full beginning of this story, read Chapter 1. A quick synopsis is that I'm Max and I have a twin sister Mini. As I stated before, my parents had an evil sense of humor when we were born eighteen years ago. Mom is only thirty-six and is the most beautiful woman I ever saw. Dad has been mostly absent as long as I can remember. It's strange when he is home. Mom has filled in her needs with Nadia, the next door neighbor, another beautiful, near forty year old, woman. I caught them through a spy-hole I created between my bedroom closet and Mom's bedroom. What a show. I masturbated several times during and after but Mom found out that I had overheard them in the throes of passion and she is pissed off and demands that I apologize to Nadia. It's a good thing she doesn't know that I had watched them too. In the meantime, Mini accidently saw my erect cock and has become infatuated with the size of it and is now showing up everywhere to suck or fuck. I'm not complaining one bit.]

*****

The next morning I was up before everyone else as usual and did my bathroom stuff in peace. Mom was obviously still pissed off at breakfast. She was dressed as classy as ever so she was going out to do something today.

Mini drove us to school as usual. She wanted to know how I was going to apologize to Nadia. "I don't know," I said. "I don't know why Mom even has to tell her. She should just keep it to herself."

Mini said, "Well, if I was you, I wouldn't take any crap from her. You've got her between a rock and a hard spot. I'm sure her husband would not be too pleased to find out that his wife is having sex with the woman next door. If she starts giving you crap, I'd threaten her right back, but that's just me."

Her advice was running through my mind all day. I thought it was a great idea. I'd have to see how it went with Nadia. I had never spoken more than a couple words to her. I had masturbated many times to my minds imagination of what she looked like naked and now I knew exactly what she looked like naked and it was way better than I imagined.

Toward the end of the day I was beginning to expand on how I could parlay my new knowledge to my benefit and a plan started to form. By the time I got off the bus at the corner and walked down the street to my house, I was actually looking forward to the anticipated altercation.

I walked into the house and yelled out, "Hi Mom, I'm home." She was in the living room still dressed to the nines. She had a drink in her hand as she listened to the same music that was playing yesterday. She wasted no time reminding me that I had to go next door and apologize to Nadia. I said, "I know Mom. I'm going to change out of my school clothes and put on something comfortable."

I went down the hall to my room and opened the closet door. I fumbled around and found a pair of blue jeans and laid them on the bed. I stripped off my dress slacks and my boxers. I smiled to myself when I sat on the bed and began to struggle into the tight jeans. I stood up and yanked up the jeans and buttoned them. My flaccid cock was hanging out the zipper. I pushed it inside and adjusted it so it was hanging down my left leg. I carefully zipped up and looked at myself in the full length mirror hanging on the back of the door. 'That's obscene,' I thought. I left my shirt tail out, which mostly covered up the obscene part.

I walked down the hall and yelled to my mom as I headed for the back door, "I'm going Mom. Afterward, assuming that I'm still alive, I'm going to go see Tommy. He has a new video game. I should be home for dinner."

Mom yelled back, "OK. I already told Nadia you will be coming over. She was pretty upset. I should tell you."

I didn't respond and closed the door behind me. I bounded down the stairs and headed across the backyard to Nadia's house. I noted that her husband's car was not in the driveway. I walked up her front steps and rang the doorbell. Several seconds later the door opened and Nadia was standing there with her hands on her hips. She was wearing a very sexy outfit consisting of a multi-colored, low cut tank top and a leather mini-skirt. She wore high-heels and she was tapping one toe on the hardwood floor. She had her hands on her hips and her face was screwed up in a scowl. 'Mom was right, she is mad,' I thought.

She didn't say anything. She stepped aside and motioned for me to come in. I stepped in and waited for her to indicate where she wanted me to go. She walked past me into the living room. The floor layout was the mirror image of our house. All the houses in the neighborhood had been built a long time ago by the same contractor. Nadia showed me to a chair indicating that I should sit.

I was feeling a little intimidated with her demeanor. She still hadn't said a word. I watched her fabulous body pace back and forth from one end of the living room to the other until she stopped in front of me and set her hands back on her hips and said, "Your mother told me what you did yesterday and I'm really pissed off about it. What the hell were you thinking? I demand an apology."

I looked her directly in the eye and forced myself to smile. She had scared me a little when I first came in and my plan was starting to fall apart in my mind. I didn't know if I had the nerve. Now she was beginning to piss me off with her attitude. After all, I hadn't done anything. She and Mom had done wrong.

Nadia saw the smile on my face and started screaming at me, "How dare you think this is funny you little pervert." I just smiled again and she really blew a stack. I listened to her screaming at me for a while and then I interrupted her.

First, I suggested that she take a seat and she turned around a couple times before she stepped back and sat down in a leather chair. When she was settled with her arms crossed over her chest just below her ample tits, I started, "First of all Nadia, I apologized to my mom because she is my mom. I'm not going to apologize to you." She started in again with the intimidation and I raised my finger to my lips and shushed her. This raised her ire to a new level and I raised my finger to my lips again and shushed her. She was sputtering but she stopped.

I went on, "Second of all, you and Mom are the ones who are doing something wrong, not me. The fact that I walked in on your love making session is on you not me." She lowered her fiery eyes and looked at her hands. "Third, my Mom doesn't have the greatest relationship with my Dad and I suspect you don't have the greatest relationship with your husband either."

She looked back up at me and blurted out, "That's none of your business." I held up my hands to calm her and went on, "If either your husband or my dad find out about what you two are doing when they are away I would say it won't be pretty. For a man to find out his wife is having sex with another woman, it's worse than finding out she was having sex with another man." Nadia seemed to shrink down into her chair. She wouldn't look at me now.

"Now, I would never tell my dad about you two. I love my Mom and would never hurt her. I don't know you from Adam and unless you comply with my every whim, your husband is going to hear about it. Do you understand?" She raised her face to look at me and tears were flowing down her cheeks. "Do you understand, Nadia?"

She just sat there for several moments and then nodded. She sniffed and said, "What do you want from me?"

"First of all and most importantly, my Mom will hear nothing of this conversation except that I apologized."

She quickly nodded her agreement and said, "What else? Please don't tell my husband. I'll do anything."

I smiled. This was going even better than I had hoped. Now for the test. "Stand up and take off all your clothes." Her eyes snapped up to mine with a pleading look. My eyes stayed right on hers and I gave her no indication that I was kidding.

She scanned my face for any kind of weakness in my demand. I knew this would be the hard part for me to pull off and I practiced my reaction all day. "Do I have to say it again?" She looked back down at her hands fidgeting in her lap and shook her head. She didn't move and I let her sit there for about thirty seconds. Then I stood up and said, "OK. It's no skin off my back." I headed for the door.

Before I got there, Nadia said, "Max. Wait. I'm struggling with this but I will do anything you ask." I turned back to her and she was already unbuckling the belt around her waist. I stood there by the door and watched as she unzipped her leather skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing thigh-high stockings and thong underwear. She started to kick off her high heels and I stopped her and told her to leave those on. My cock was growing in the leg of my jeans.

Nadia pulled her tank-top over her head. She had on the sexiest bra I had ever seen. It didn't even cover her nipples which were erect. Her tits were as I remembered them from yesterday. She reached around behind her back and unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor by her skirt and tank-top. My cock was pressing hard against the denim material. I motioned for her to finish and she hooked her thumbs in her thong and pulled it down. Tears were streaming down her face and onto her naked tits.

She stood there as I walked toward her. I put my fingers under her tits and lifted them up. I thumbed her nipples and she groaned and closed her eyes. I stepped back and said, "Nadia, I want you to unbutton my pants and take my cock out. More tears rolled out of her eyes but without a word, she knelt down on the carpet and lifted my shirt. I unbuttoned it and took it off.

She put her hands on my thighs as she maneuvered herself up close to me. Her eyes went wide as she looked at the outline of my hard cock in my pants and then looked up at me. I smiled down at her. She quickly unbuttoned my jeans and yanked down my zipper. The tears stopped and she had a look of urgency on her face. She pulled my jeans down and my cock sprang out and hit her hard on the chin. I kicked off my sneakers and stepped out of the jeans.

Her hands were all over my cock in seconds. She looked at my face and said, "Holy Shit, Max. This is the biggest cock I have ever seen. Oh my God." She ran her hands up and down the length. She said, "Fuck, Max. You should have led with this thing." I smiled because I had thought of that.

I looked down at her beaming face and said, "How much of it can you take in your mouth and throat?"

"Fuck. I don't know." She smiled up at me again and said, "Let's find out." I smiled down at her as she stretched her lips around the tip and pushed her mouth over the ridge. She pulled it back out and spit on the glans and rubbed her hands up and down several times to spread the lubricating saliva. She struggled to fit the head back in and then very slowly started a fantastic blowjob on nearly half of my cock. Her hands were following her mouth action. My head rocked back on my shoulders as a low pitched groan escaped my lungs. 'Fuck, she's good,' I thought.

Nadia was blowing me at a pretty good pace and air was being forced out of her mouth, "MMUUMMPPPHHH... MMMUUMMMPPHH... MMMUUMPPHH." After a minute or two of the blowjob, Nadia opened her mouth wide and continued at the same pace, "AAAWWWKK ...AAAWWWKKK.. AWWWKKK." Then Nadia went to work to find out how much of my cock she could swallow. It was obviously a challenge for her. Her eyes were watering non-stop. She pushed her head onto most of it and then gagged and pulled back to the ridge to gather herself and then went right back down until she gagged again. She tried many times but she couldn't get it all down. About two or three inches remained. She tried to stretch her lips out to grab the remaining cock and pull herself down. She finally pulled all the way off and blew out a lot of saliva. She collected it in her hand and wrapped it all around the length of the shaft and started giving me one hell of a handjob while she flexed her jaw back and forth.

When she saw that I was looking down at her she grinned and said, "God damn it Max. I've never met a cock I couldn't deep throat, but I can't do yours. Will you fuck me with it? Please?" I offered her my hand to help her up. She released my cock and as she stood, the cock-head dragged through her cleavage.

I walked her backward to the leather chair behind her and when her heels hit the chair, she was forced to sit down. She looked up at me with a confused look until I pushed my cock between her big tits. She looked down at my cock resting on her chest and then smiled up at me. She lifted both tits with her hands and pressed her fleshy globes around my cock and held it in place with her finger-tips. She let saliva drool from her mouth and down onto my cock that was sticking up above her tits and then lifted her torso so the saliva coated my cock.

I started pivoting my hips up and down and my cock slid through her tunnel of tit flesh. Nadia tucked her chin in tight to her neck and opened her mouth to receive the head as I pushed the length of my shaft up. She released it with a 'pop' as I rocked my hips back, sliding my cock down her crevasse.

I started to increase my pace. My head rocked back again as I was moaning loudly. Nadia had to adjust her hands and fingers a few times. I could feel my orgasm coming on like a freight train. I was trying to hold it back but it was no use. Cum exploded up the shaft and hit Nadia in the chin. Cum flew everywhere. She frantically tried to get the head in her mouth but four streams of cum preceded her success. Most of the cum blew up the side of her face and landed in her hair. Her cleavage around my cock was covered. She wasn't fazed one bit. She bobbed her head up and down on the head and swallowed everything she could collect.

When I stopped spewing cum, she released my cock from between her tits and looked at the mess on her chest. She looked back up at me and a huge, wide grin erupted. She ran her hands across her chest and smeared cum everywhere, like it was body lotion. She did the same with the cum on her face.

She sat back and looked at me standing before her. My cock was starting to sag and she pouted a little and said, "Do you have anything left for me?"

I said, "You seem to be very proficient at all forms of sex. Maybe you can show me some tricks until I can get it back up." She laughed and offered me her hands and I pulled her up and then reached around her narrow waist and pulled her in close to me. Her tits pressed hard into my chest as she pushed her lips onto mine gently and then a sense of urgency seemed to wash over her and she was furiously kissing my lips, face, neck and earlobes. She grabbed my ass-cheeks and pulled me hard into her pelvis like she was compelling me to fuck her. She was on fire and I was totally enjoying it.

She finally pulled back and looked at me. She was breathing very rapidly. She looked down to see how my cock was doing. She took my hand and pulled me down the hallway to her bedroom and pushed me onto the bed. She climbed up behind me and crawled up my body until her crotch was on my face. I had seen her do this with my mom and she really got off on it. I figured I would just wait for instructions and I didn't have to wait long.

Nadia was looking straight down at me between her tits. She placed her hands on either side of her labia and spread them apart. She said, "That is my pussy and I need you to lick it with your tongue." I had done this with Mini, so I knew a little bit more than Nadia figured.

I flicked the tip of my tongue on her clitoris and she groaned hard as her hips fired back. I did it again and got the same results. I then pushed my tongue into her pussy and she let out another groan. She started rocking her hips back and forth along my face. She was grinding her clit on my nose. Her musky odor was a little stronger than Mini's but I loved it.

I licked her pussy and flicked her clit until she had a massive orgasm. She grabbed her tits and mashed them and pinched her nipples as she ground her hips on my face. I had to suck in air whenever the opportunity arose. I tongue-fucked her until she collapsed on the bed above my head. Her pussy was just above my eyes and I watched closely as her pussy continued to pulse.

I reached a finger up and touched her clitoris again and Nadia screamed and involuntarily ground her pussy down hard on my nose. 'Jesus, that hurt,' I thought. She lifted her hips and looked down at me and said, "You can't do that. It's too sensitive. Stick your middle finger in my pussy and get it all slippery and then push it slowly into my anus." Well that sounded pretty gross to me at first but I did as she asked.

As she clutched onto the headboard, with her crotch on my face, I pushed my middle finger one knuckle deep in her ass. She moaned a little from the intrusion but she indicated that she wanted more and then more. Within five minutes, I had three fingers driving in and out of her ass and she was flailing all over the place. I could feel her sphincter grabbing my fingers just like her pussy had grabbed my tongue. I couldn't imagine that an anal orgasm was possible but that's what it felt like. Her torso was flying back and then forward as her hips balanced the motion in the opposite direction. Her chest was heaving as she gasped for air.

Nadia's hand went to her pussy and she was furiously fucking three fingers up into her pussy matching the pace of my fingers driving into her ass. Before her sphincter stopped quaking, she started a vaginal orgasm and it was off to the races again. She was bouncing all over my face. This continued for at least three minutes and then she started to settle down and her breathing started to return to normal.

Nadia raised one leg over me and then slid her body down beside mine and kissed me on my juice covered face. She licked my cheek and smacked her lips. "Yummy," she said. Her hand went down between my legs to find that my cock was incredibly hard. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft as far as they would go and began jerking me off. She lay her head down on my shoulder and snuggled up into my neck. She didn't say a word; she just slowly moved her hand up and down the shaft of my cock.

After several minutes, Nadia lifted her head off my shoulder and said, "Fuck me doggy-style?"

I could imagine what she meant as I thought about how dogs fuck. I had never heard the term 'doggy-style' but I could at least begin to move generally into position. She scrambled up on her elbows and knees, with her ass in the air at the edge of the bed. Her positioning helped me fill in the details and I stood on the floor behind her and moved my steel-pipe of a hard-on toward her pussy. She reached between her legs and grabbed my cock and pulled it to the correct spot. I pushed the head of my cock in slowly and Nadia raised her head and through gritted teeth she screamed out, "JESUS CHRIST!"

Nadia dropped her head back down so she could watch my cock plow into her pussy. With the next push, she screamed out again, "OH FUCK. YES. YES." She was shaking her head from side to side. She groaned constantly as I steadily pushed the rest of my cock into her pussy. I was thinking maybe I could push in all the way to my balls but she jerked forward, pulling away from me, with about two inches left to go. I stopped there and slowly pulled all the way out. She pushed her ass back toward me and I pushed my cock steadily to the same depth. She groaned steadily as I pushed in.

I was pushing in and pulling out slowly because I didn't want to hurt her. I was unsure of how fast I should go. After a minute of my control, Nadia grew impatient and took control as she started fucking herself furiously on my cock. I just stopped and let her go. Man, did she ever go. She was frantic and after a couple minutes I could feel the tension building indicating that my orgasm was imminent.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds