Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 04

Meghan seemed to know that Max was close to cumming because she pulled back to the head and flicked her tongue all over his velvety glans and then popped her mouth off the end. She pushed Max back on the bed and crawled up his body as he was pushing himself back on the bed. His cock was trapped between his stomach and her body as she slid up on top of him until they were face to face.

No words had been uttered by anyone. Meghan looked down at Max and leaned in and gave him a long passionate kiss with her tongue glancing briefly along his lips. She didn't try to force her tongue into his mouth. Her approach was much more sensuous than playing tonsil-hockey, which is what Max had always thought French-kissing, was. He was totally at her mercy.

Meghan broke the kiss and slid her body further up until her tits were in his face and his cock sprang up between her legs. He had learned a lot from Mom and Nadia over the past few days and he gently sucked one of her rigid nipples between his lips and flicked the tip of his tongue on it. Meghan moaned and popped her nipple from his mouth and offered him the other one. Max did the same and she moaned again. He lightly caressed both tits with his hands and she ground her hips down onto his stomach.

She knew Max's huge cock was standing up between her thighs and she slowly pushed her body down over his until the length of his shaft was touching her pussy. She reached back with one hand and held it tight against her as she pivoted her hips up along the length and back down again. She repeated this several time. She was dry-humping Max except that she was anything but dry. Her pussy was leaking copious amounts of vaginal fluid that was running down his balls onto Mini's bed.

Meghan was gasping for air and groaning loudly on the exhale. Max noticed that Mini had recovered from her orgasm and was intently watching what Meghan was doing. Her fingers were still going inside her pants.

Meghan still had one hand on his cock pushing him tight against her and then she lifted her hips as high as she could and tried to push the tip of his cock into her. She realized she wasn't high enough and she pushed her knees under her to lift herself up higher. When she was high enough, she pushed his cock knob into her pussy and started to let herself drop down the shaft. She groaned in obvious pain and stopped her descent. Max could feel her entire body relax and then she pushed herself down a little more before stopping to adjust again. Max was curious as to how much of his cock she could take. No one had taken it all yet.

Meghan stopped suddenly and pulled back slightly when about three-quarters of his cock was buried in her pussy. She held her position for several moments before she started to fuck Max's pole. Her legs were between his. This new position added extra pressure as Meghan pulled herself up and down his cock.

It wasn't more than ten fuck cycles and Max knew the battle with his orgasm was lost. She felt his cock surge in size and she groaned out the first words uttered since they had started, "Oh Fuck Max. You're too big." She pulled herself back to the ridge and then pulled all the way off just as Max's first salvo rocketed up his shaft onto her stomach and tits. She was quickly moving down his body to catch his load in her mouth.

All the remaining shots were deposited in Meghan's mouth as he groaned hard with each shot and gasped for air through her nose in between. Meghan's lips were pressed up tight to his glans as she collected what must have been a half-dozen long ropes of cum. She struggled to swallow but couldn't and cum drooled out of her mouth and down his shaft. Her smiling face disappeared as her lips and cheeks distended trying to deal with the quantity of cum.

Meghan was finally able to swallow some and the smile returned to her beautiful face. When Max was done, she pulled her lips back. She turned to face Mini and opened her mouth to show her the pearly white creamy cum on her tongue. Mini smiled and pulled a glistening hand out of her pants and raised a clenched fist with her thumb pointed up. She then pushed her thumb and all four fingers, one at a time, into her mouth and sucked on each one. She pulled her other hand out of her pants and did the same.

Meghan watched what Mini was doing and then turned back to Max and made a big show of swallowing what she had left in her mouth. She pushed her mouth back down his shaft and licked and sucked and slurped until she was satisfied that he was clean. She then dipped her head and sucked his ball clean of her juices. They had been drenched.

When Meghan rolled off Max and lay on her back, he pushed himself down her body until his face was in her crotch. He dipped his pointed tongue into her bubbling pussy and sucked and licked her juices until she was clean. He finished the job by lapping his broad tongue from her anus to her clit and she groaned and fired her hips up into his face when he touched her clitoris.

Mini made no attempt to join them on the bed. She stayed right in her chair. She said, "Wow guys. That was so incredibly hot. I had three orgasms just watching."

Meghan was lying on her back still trying to catch her breath. Max laid the side of his face on Meghan's neatly trimmed pubic hair. She was gently running her finger tips over his face and hair. It was quiet for nearly two minutes before Meghan said, "Mini. I'm sorry I called you a liar. I was so unbelievably wrong. Holy shit was I wrong."

Max figured Meghan was referring to the size of his cock. Mini had mentioned that her friends were calling her a liar when she described his cock. That's why she wanted to take pictures with her cell-phone. Max had cooperated but he thought it was a big mistake and the photos would come back to bite her or him.

'Well, if today was being bitten. Keep biting me,' he thought as the wonderful odor of Meghan's pussy wafted up into his nose. Max pushed his tongue out and lightly touched her clit again and her hips involuntarily pushed up again.

She swatted him on the shoulder and said, "Stop that or you'd better be ready to go again." Max could feel that his cock was still quite hard and he reached down between his legs to verify. It was more than functional and he rolled his body between her legs. She raised her head to look and her knees rose up and splayed wide as Max pulled himself up her body with his elbows and toes.

Max stopped to suck on her tits as she smiled down at him. Her nipples were still very hard. He moved his body further up and kissed her hard on the lips. Meghan reacted as Max could have only dreamed she would. She was on fire when his cock came in contact with her labia. She wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him into her. She screamed out but she kept on pulling him down with her legs and Max offered no resistance.

Max was conscious of her limits even if she wasn't. He pushed back against her legs when he knew she couldn't take anymore but Meghan kept pulling him deeper until she felt the limitation too. She mumbled, "Please just stay right there for a moment." Max froze with his cock buried to her limit until she indicated that she was ready.

When she pushed her hips down into the bed, Max pulled his hips up until only the glans was imbedded in her pussy. He looked down between them and he was amazed at the sight of her pussy clamped tightly around his cock. Her pussy was stretched and pulled out of her more than an inch as his cock pulled out of her. It was like her pussy had been turned inside out.

Meghan's teeth were clamped tight as she seethed air in and out. She had wrapped her arms around Max's neck as she held on for dear life. He fucked her hard and fast and then gentle and slow. He pulled all the way out until just the tip of his cock just barely touched her labia and then pushed back in again. Meghan burst into an orgasm. She was clamped onto his body with her arms and legs and he was actually lifting her off the bed as he pulled back. She was driving her hips up as the rest of her body was off the bed.

She pulsed from her orgasm for several minutes. Max fucked her pussy long and slow as she crested and then descended. She was still gasping for air right in his ear as she clung tightly to him. He started fucking her with just the tip as fast as could move his hips and Meghan went nuts. She screamed and screamed over and over again as she launched into another orgasm. Max kept pummeling her with the tip until he had to stop to catch his breath.

They were both gasping and groaning. When Max could feel his impending eruption, he started a long, fast paced fucking motion and Meghan started screaming again with another huge orgasm as he anticipated the arrival of the boiling cum from his balls.

Max figured she wouldn't want him to cum in her so he was pulling out of her pussy when she yelled out, "Fuck Max. Cum in me. Oh my GAAAAWWWWDDDDD." She burst into another orgasm as he was launching his load of cum into her. She screamed with every shot and her hips were ratcheting all over the place.

When he was finished Meghan relaxed her death grip around Max's neck. Her legs slid off his ass and collapsed splayed out wide on the bed. She was like a rag doll. Every muscle had gone limp. She just lay there as her chest heaved up and down searching for oxygen.

Max rolled onto his side beside her and his softening cock slid out of her. Her pussy was gaped open as it continued to clench randomly. Max kissed her tits and then he kissed her lips. Meghan didn't move for nearly fifteen minutes. Mini came over and sat on the bed to make sure she was alright.

She was definitely breathing. Her eyes were open but it looked like she wasn't seeing anything. Mini spoke to her, "Meghan. Are you alright? Max didn't fuck you to death did he?"

Meghan chuckled and said, "Jesus Mini. He nearly did. Best fuck ever." She rolled over slowly onto her stomach. Max looked down at her perfectly shaped ass which was the feature that all the guys in school went 'gaga' over. He couldn't resist it. He bent down and kissed her on each butt-cheek. Meghan giggled.

Max's cock was pretty much completely flaccid when he pushed himself off the bed and stood up. Meghan's eyes went wide when she saw where his cock hung down to when it was soft. She turned back to Mini and said, "Jesus. His cock is bigger when it's soft than any other hard cock I've ever seen." Meghan pushed herself up to a sitting position with her feet on the floor and then stood up. Her long blonde hair swung in the air as she shook her head.

Max had to look up at her because she was nearly six foot tall. He gazed at her naked body trying to absorb as much as possible in his memory because he figured he would never see her that way again. As Mini had said in Max's room, "She's interest in you or just your cock." Max figured it was his cock she was interested in. That was fine with him as long as she was interested again.

Meghan and Max got dressed and she hugged him and then he watched as she went out the back door. A car started and then drove off. She must have followed Mini over in her own car. Max watched out the kitchen window until she was gone.

Mini came down the hall with her cell-phone in hand and held it up for Max to look at the screen. It was a photo of Meghan on her back being fucked with her legs splayed wide. Max's face was cut off at the top and the photo showed Max's cock half in her pussy. Meghan's face was turned directly at the camera. He grinned at Mini and said, "Can you send that to my phone? I might remember to carry it if that picture is on it."

Mini started laughing. She agreed to send the photo but she made Max promise that it was only for insurance if Meghan became a problem for whatever reason. Max promised and she punched several icons and typed something on the screen and said, "You should have it. Enjoy." She turned around and headed back to her room. She threw open a window to allow the intoxicating smell of sex to escape the room.

Mini tapped a few more times on her phone and watched a video of the entire session between Meghan and Max. She thought, 'I know I'm evil but this is so hot.' She pushed her fingers into her pants as she lay down on her bed and held the phone above her face.

Max came through her door and stood there at the foot of the bed watching Mini finger-fucking herself using what he presumed to be the photos she had taken of him and Meghan as pornography. He said, "Mini? If you were so horny, why didn't you join Meghan and me?" He sat down on the edge of her bed.

Mini kept right on fingering her pussy and clit for many more seconds. She was trying to ignore Max's question and the fact that he was even there but he was distracting her so she tapped a few icons on her phone with her thumb and put it on her nightstand. She pulled her fingers out of her pants and pulled herself up to sit against the headboard. She crossed her legs 'indian-style' and said, 'I didn't join you guys because I don't want everyone to know that I'm having sex with my brother. I absolutely love it but it is incest and others wouldn't understand. Having seen your monster cock is one thing; fucking and sucking it is something else. Meghan is a blabber-mouth. She would tell everyone."

Max frowned and said, "Do you think she will blab about her and me having sex?" Max wasn't certain if he cared either way. He was about to ask another question, but Mini cut him off.

'I'm not sure which way she'll go. She's pretty wrapped up with her status. If you were one of the status guys, one of the 'cool' guys, I would say 'definitely yes'. Where you're not one of those guys; I'll say 'maybe'. If, for some reason, your status changes, she'll definitely want everyone to know that she fucked you first."

Max thought about what Mini had said for several moments and said, "You have that photo. Can't you just show it to her and tell her to keep her mouth shut?"

Mini laughed and replied, "If she wants to tell everyone. The photo will just be proof. She'd distribute it herself if she had it."

Max just shook his head and said, "Women. I'll never understand how their minds work."

Mini laughed and replied, "Max. You have the photo too. I think it is more likely that a guy would want that photo all around school. Proof that you had fucked one of the top three hottest girls in high school would really raise your status."

Max smiled at her and said, "So, tell me what happened after I ran out of the cafeteria today. How did it result in her coming home with you and hide in your closet? That must have been your idea. Right?"

"Well, after you left, Meghan just sat there for a while. She had the oddest look on her face. She looked like was thinking, contemplating really. I don't think 'thinking' is in her wheelhouse. She's as dumb as a box of rocks." She looked at Max and giggled. Max signaled for her to continue.

"After a while she got up and took your tray to dump it and then came back and sat back down at our table. We were all quiet waiting for Meghan to say something. She never said a word. She just looked across the table at me as a wicked smile formed on her face. She must have been thinking about what she felt when she put her hand on your leg. After school, she approached me with a plan to hide in my closet and I would use my feminine wiles to get you into my room so she could do what she did. The whole run-up to her sucking your cock into her mouth while you searched the top shelf was all her idea."

Max said, "For a box of rocks, it was pretty inventive."

The back door opened and shut and they could here Mom's heel clicking down the hall. She saw Mini and Max sitting on Mini's bed fully clothed and not engaged in anything sexual and she had a surprised look on her face. "What are you guys talking about?"

Mini took the lead, "We were discussing school stuff." Mini scanned her mother from head to toe and nothing indicated that she had been engaged in another lesbian session with Nadia next door. She was dressed and made up like she just walked off a model's cat-walk. She was as gorgeous as always. Mini always loved that Mom was so stunningly beautiful at her age. To Mini it meant that she would be able to keep her figure and looks too.

Mom looked down at Max and said, "You sounded so down when I called earlier. I told Nadia I had to go home and see if I could help. Is there anything I can do to raise your spirits?"

Max started to shake his head 'No' when he thought about how she had asked her question. "I think there is something you could do." A smile formed on Max's face and without a spoken word Mom started unbuttoning her blouse. Mini looked at Max and a huge grin formed on her face as she pulled her shirt over her head and released her bra.

Max removed is pants and went and sat in Mini's swivel chair by her desk and watched his mother and sister stripped themselves bare. Max said, "I feel awful that I interrupted your girl-on-girl session with Nadia." He motioned for her and Mini to proceed. Max was thinking he would engage when he thought the time was right. His cock was hard as a brick as he took long strokes from head to balls.

Mom crawled across the bed on her hands and knees until her face was over Mini's pussy. She looked up to Mini's face and noted that she was already breathing hard and fast with anticipation. Mini loved it when her mother ate her pussy and she loved eating hers too.

Without breaking eye contact, Mom lowered her face and pushed her rigid tongue into Mini's pussy. Mini's chest heaved and her tits bounced. Mini's nipples were rock hard. Max noted that Mom's nipples were just as hard as her tits hung nearly to the bed.

Mom started out gently kissing and tonguing Mini's clit and vagina and even her anus. Then she shifted gears and her attack became urgent and aggressive before slowing back down again. Mini loved it all and she moaned and groaned and convulsed her way through several orgasms.

Mom hadn't touched herself but her juices were flowing down her thighs. Mom finally broke eye contact with Mini and looked over at Max. She waggled her ass in the air and he got the signal. He climbed from his chair and headed for Mini's bed. His cock preceded him like a divining-rod searching for water.

Max climbed up on the bed and moved into position behind his mom. Mini had recovered from her last orgasm and she pulled one of her pillows under her head so she could watch her brother mounting her mother doggy-style. Mini had a huge smile on her face.

When Max pushed his huge, swollen cock-knob into his mother's pussy, she let out a loud groan and dropped her head back into Mini's crotch. Mom muttered, "Oh Jesus. Oh God. That is the best feeling there is." Max couldn't hear her but Mini did and Mini smiled broadly at her mom and nodded her head in agreement.

Mom pushed her ass back on Max's cock and slowly impaled herself until she couldn't take anymore. Max noted the depth and he placed his hands on her hips and started vigorously fucking her. She was in a constant cycle of "AHH's" followed by urgent inhales. The "AAAHHH's" changed to "OOOOHHH's" or "OOOHHH FUCK" until she lifted her head out of Mini's crotch and said as she gasped, "MAX. FUCK ME BABY. MOTHER IS GOING TO CUM ON YOUR COOOOCKKKK."

Mini had pushed her fingers by her mother's face and into her own pussy and she was furiously frigging herself trying to catch up to Mom's impending orgasm. She knew she didn't have much time because Mom was about to blow. Mini looked up at her brother's face and she knew he was trying to time his orgasm with Mom's too. His face was a mask of contorted muscles and his teeth were clamped together as he seethed air through them.

Max could feel his mother convulse into spasms. She didn't have control of her hips anymore as they flailed forward and back. Mom screamed out, "UUUUUNNNGGGGHHHHH. OH FUCK. I'MMM CCUUUMMMINNNGGG. CCCUUMM WWWITHH MEEEE."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds