• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Fucking Mrs. Ava

Fucking Mrs. Ava

12

"Ava, have you seen my black tie?"

"It is hanging on the back of the closet, where you left it." She sighed, eager for him to be on his way so her plan could start. It was the first Monday of Summer and she could hear the lawn mowers going as the high school kids started earning their summer spending money. Her white bikini barely covered her personal parts and showed off her voluptuous curves nicely. She wondered if she should have waited until Carlos left before putting it on but she did tell him that she was going to spend the day poolside, soaking up the gorgeous summer sun while she could.

"You will give the neighbor boy a heart-attack when he sees you in that!" He moved quickly to the bed, nearly falling on top of her, his hands groping for her large breasts. She pushed him away and rolled over so he was lying behind her, his stiff cock pressing into her barely covered ass.

"You will miss your plane if you don't leave now! Besides, I am sure the neighbor boy has better things to be doing this summer than catching sight of his old neighbor sunning by her pool!" She turned and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before jumping off of the bed and running into the bathroom. In her bout of rolling away from Carlos, her suit had shifted and exposed one deliciously brown nipple. Her tan skin glowed with her Hispanic heritage and she was thankful for that.

After 15 more minutes of frantic searching for various other items he managed to remember at the last minute, Carlos was out the door and in the limo on his way to the airport. It was time to set her plan into motion, she just had to hope that Joey was outside and ready for what he was going to see this summer.

Carlos's job was pulling him across the country for several weeks. That was far too many days for Ava to remain unsatisfied in the bedroom and her poor little vibrator couldn't handle the deep hard thrusting she was in the mood for. She grabbed her towel and bottle of tanning oil and made her way out to the pool. It was extremely hot and the sweat began beading on her dark skin already. She fluffed the towel out and laid it across the back of her chair, grabbing her oil and liberally applying it to her already brown skin.

Ava heard the mower start up in the neighbor's yard before Carlos left. Joey was starting in the front and would finish in the back so he would have plenty of time to admire her body before he finished. He was 18 years old and built like an Adonis already. She knew it was wrong to fantasize about him but she couldn't help it, her body trembling as she imagined his hands running over her curves.

Church enabled her plenty of opportunities to talk to his mom and learn much about the young boy. He was still a virgin, or so mommy thought, and he planned to go to college after high school, football scholarship. He wanted to wait until he was married before having sex with a girl, his mom scaring him into thinking he would go to hell if he did not get married first. His mom, Sue, often scowled at Ava, her dresses too tight or too low cut for church. Ava didn't care, she loved the feeling as the men stared at her and knew Carlos loved being the envy of every guy near.

Applying the oil liberally, Ava accidentally got some on her white top, the triangles absorbing the oil and making her bikini almost see-through. She smiled, pulling the sides of her tiny bottoms up and feeling the thin fabric creep between her hairless pussy lips. Just as she placed her head back onto the small pillow, she heard the mower moving up the side yard and into the back. She grabbed her magazine off of the little table and feigned reading.

***

Joey was 6'4 and muscular, the center of attraction for most high school girls. He was flirted with often and asked out more times than he could count but had decided his faith in God would help maintain his chastity. He didn't want to get a girl pregnant while trying to start his, what he hoped would be, a lucrative football career. The only thing he could think of, since school seemed to offer up a large variety of beautiful and well endowed girls, was to remain abstinent and not have sex, then he had nothing to worry about getting in the way.

He was excited that summer was finally here, his final year of high school and then off to college to play ball. He passed out fliers asking to be hired as the neighborhood lawn boy, no job too big or too hard to handle and all at reasonable prices, but he knew there were several other boys all vying for the same thing. No worries though, when he wasn't mowing he expected mom to have him in church or busy doing other household chores.

Since no one called yet, his mom had him start with their yard. It was quite large and he knew it would take up most of his day but he also hoped that Mrs. Ava would be sunning in the back as she usually is on hot and sunny days. He wasn't disappointed as he pushed the mower up the large side yard and into the back.

She was breathtaking and he felt his cock twitch to life the second his eyes landed on the tightly stretched fabric barely covering her large and very hard nipples. He groaned, thoughts racing through his head that were so wrong he knew his mother would totally freak out if she heard them. He made it to the back and turned the mower off, figuring he would go inside for a glass of iced tea and cool off before returning back to the yard. He could tell Ava wasn't going to go anywhere soon since she was completely slathered in tanning oil. His cock twitched again.

***

What in the hell was taking this kid so long?! She heard the mower stop and turned slightly, her glasses shielding her eyes from the hot sun and from him seeing that she was watching. He walked inside. Well, he had to be coming back out since he left the mower against the short white fence separating the two yards. There used to be a very tall privacy fence on Ava's side of the yard but she convinced Carlos to take it down, telling him that it blocked her view of the gorgeous yards around them. Whatever Ava wanted, Ava got. The fence came down with no objection from the neighbors.

She sat up, rivulets of sweat traveling down her body and giving her the chills. She decided to hop into her pool to cool off, knowing what the water would do to her tiny little bikini. She jumped in and made three laps before coming up to the side. She looked over to see Joey standing at the fence, a glass of tea sweating in his hand as he watched Ava swim. She smiled and waved, her body still remaining under the water.

"Hello! Very hot day, isn't it?!"

"Yes, Mrs. Ava, very hot." His cock twitched again and he was suddenly thankful there was a fence between them.

"Why don't you come over for a swim, I mean since your pool isn't finished yet!"

"Thank you Ma'am but I really need to finish mowing before my mom gets home."

She watched him turn to set the glass down on the patio table and as he made his way back to the mower she decided to climb out of the pool. It was like the scene in Fast Times at Ridgemont High... she climbed the steps of her pool, water running down her luscious curves, her white bikini now completely see-through. She reached up and pulled her long hair back, turning to face him as she did so. Her arms were stretched and her body was glistening with water, her hard nipples completely visible through the material now.

She watched his mouth fall open and her body was on fire. Her pussy throbbed and she could feel the material still resting between her bare lips, now swollen with desire. God what she wouldn't give to see this kid's cock.

She gave a small wave before stepping out of the pool and walking over to her chair. She heard the mower start as she took her seat and watched him push all of the way up the backyard. As he turned to push back down, she sat back in the chair, her legs spread so she was straddling it. She felt her bikini bottom move slightly, there wasn't much fabric to cover her to begin with. Slipping on her sunglasses, she smiled as she laid back, legs still spread and picked up her magazine. She feigned reading once more as she let Joey admire a single smooth, puffy pussy lip that escaped the fabric.

***

Oh my God! What in the hell was she doing?! Surely Mr. Carlos would kill me if he knew I was looking at his wife! Those thoughts danced through Joey's mind as he pushed the mower back down his yard. He coughed, trying to keep his erection from hurting too much, shifting it with his hands without getting caught by Ava.

His erection has gotten plenty of attention over the past few years, all from his own hands unfortunately. Not that he wasn't given the opportunities to be with a girl, he was just trying to stay focused on school. He knew that if he didn't cum soon then his balls were going to hurt and he would have a very awkward time trying to sit through dinner with his mom and dad tonight.

He pushed back up and then down again, getting ready to kill the mower once again so he could run to the bathroom and jack off real quick. He saw a flash of gold and turned to see Ava slipping her hand over one large breast, her fingers brushing over her hard nipple and running down her flat stomach and to her partially exposed pussy. He began to wonder if she knew her bikini had slipped, surely she knew, right?

She rubbed one long finger over the exposed lip, a small sigh escaping her mouth but inaudible to Joey from so far away. He groaned, wishing his finger was there instead. He kept pushing, only slower, and watched as she slipped her finger under the fabric and began rubbing at her clit. It was only a matter of seconds, her finger moving rapidly under the thin material, halfway shielded from his vision but he knew what she was doing. He had watched enough porn to know she was rubbing one out.

His cock strained against his shorts, the head almost escaping from the low-riding elastic band. He tried watching and pushing, not wanting her to know he was watching. His cock pulsed and he knew he was going to cum soon, he just wanted to watch her first, to give himself something to imagine as he stroked himself.

Within seconds her body was convulsing lightly on the chair, her head thrown back as her mouth was opened in a O. He knew she was having an orgasm and his body jerked, his own orgasm busting through and shooting into his shorts. Fuck! He couldn't move as spunk shot from his cock and coated his shorts, her fingers not moving but remaining on her smooth pussy as he watched her tits bounce. Her hand slid out from her bottoms, her thumb hooking onto the material and slipping it back into place before moving up to her lips. He watched in awe as she slipped one finger and then the next into her mouth, her full lips wrapping tightly around each and sucking them clean before she raised her legs onto the chair and went back to reading her magazine.

Maybe she didn't know he was watching her?! That was what he hoped as he pushed the mower back up and turned it off. His shorts had a huge stain soaking through them and were beginning to stick to his semi-flaccid cock. He took his shirt off to hang it in front of him as he made his way into his house. He didn't need to jerk off now but needed to change his shorts before someone saw the large stain that obviously wasn't coming from sweat.

***

Ava licked her fingers clean with a little giggle. She was watching Joey the entire time, her heart racing with his as he stared. She wanted to move her bikini over all of the way but figured that would be too bold and then he would know she was doing it on purpose. She wanted to fuck the virgin boy silly but she wanted to tease him first, to make his cock ache to be inside of her. She had several weeks to work on it but when she watched him take his shirt off, she was suddenly unsure of her own ability to hold out.

Ava waited until he ran inside before getting up and going into her own house. She was trying to devise a plan to get him over, quickly losing the bikini on the floor and jumping into the shower. It was near four o clock and she knew Sue would be returning from work shortly. She finished her shower and dressed quickly before running out of her room and into the study.

Looking around, Ava laid eyes on a bookcase leaning feebly against one wall. She smiled to herself as she reached up and pulled the bookcase forward, spilling the many, many books onto the floor around her. She managed to avoid most of the books falling on top of her and scooted out of the way just before it came crashing to the floor. There... now she would dress appropriately for Joey's Mother and head on over.

***

Sue walked into the quiet house ready to have Joey get dressed for evening mass. His Father would be meeting them there after work, or so was the plan. As she walked up the stairs and through the hall to get to her bedroom she heard a soft moaning coming from Joey's bedroom. She stuck her ear to the door and listened, her heart beginning to race as she recognized the sounds coming from him.

She felt her nipples tighten and became mortified, how could she get aroused at listening to these sounds coming from her own child?! She cleared her throat loudly and knocked on the door. "Time to head to church, I hope you are ready."

"Awww... come on Mom, it's summer! Can't I stay home during the week and go to church on Sunday like normal people?"

Joey's heart was racing as he jumped from his bed and frantically stuffed his hard cock into his shorts. He had showered twice today, once after cumming in his shorts earlier and the second after he finished mowing the lawn. He was lying in bed with his cock lying heavily in his hand as he pictured Ava's pussy.

"Joseph Jr! You better be dressed for church, you will go with your family, like normal people do every day!" Her own heart palpitating as she started to picture her son's cock being furiously stroked by his own hand. Then she began to wonder if he had a girl in there! What if some harlot was on her knees with Joey's cock in her mouth?!

Sue turned the knob and threw open the door, relieved to see Joey standing there, alone. He was wearing shorts and no shirt, his muscular chest covered in a light dew of sweat. She drew in a breath, more thoughts racing through her head. She felt her loins catch fire and a flush traveled her cheeks as she tried to forget the things she was thinking.

"You have 10 minutes to be dressed for church. Your Father is meeting us there and we will be attending the dinner service there as well." She stepped back out and closed the door, desperately wanting to distance herself from the vulgar thoughts coursing through her brain. She made haste to her room, closing and locking the door behind her.

***

The doorbell rang and Sue nearly jumped out of her skin. She felt like God had heard her sins and was sending someone to stop them. She pulled her modest heels over her feet and straightened her dress before walking out of her room and down the stairs. She stopped short of the bottom step when she saw Joey at the door talking to someone. He had finally gotten dressed in his church clothes, his pressed shirt neatly tucked into his slacks as his tie hung down his chest.

"Mom, Mrs. Ava said she needs help, her bookcase fell in the study!" Joey looked to his Mom with wide eyes and a large smile. He knew mass started in 10 minutes and he wouldn't have enough time to help Ava and make it to church on time. He was praying to the almighty Gods that his mom would let him go over and help the poor woman in need.

"I'm sorry, we are on our way out the door right now. I am sure Carlos, Mr. Santos will be home soon to help pick it back up!" Sue said, quite curtly. She had no plans on letting her son out of her sight with that harlot of a woman.

"Yes well you see, Mr. Santos is away for a few weeks on a business trip. I managed to avoid being hurt as the bookcase fell but it is way too large for me to stand back up alone. I am sure it would only be a minute, please Mrs. Smith!"

Sue looked at Ava, up and down her long body. She was dressed demurely enough, for a change. She was still wearing what Sue liked to call her "hooker heels" but she had on a long, ankle length dress with a very high neckline and long sleeves.

"I was actually getting ready for tonight's mass, myself. It was a total scare when the bookcase came crashing down, my heart is still racing! I can even drive Joey there after, if you don't want to wait for him."

Sue thought long and hard and decided to cave, letting Joey go help the woman in need. Surely God wouldn't let something bad happen to him since he is a good boy.

"Fine but I expect to see him there in 15 minutes and no later!" And with that being said, she watched Joey light up, a smile spreading over his face larger than any she has ever seen. He seemed to bounce across the yard. She turned quickly, locking the house and getting into her car to drive to church.

***

"I don't understand how this happened! Everything has been fine since we moved in and suddenly Carlos leaves for a trip and the darn thing just fell right over!"

Joey was looking at the piles of spilled books in amazement. It was a good thing that they didn't fall on top of Ava, surely she would've been hurt! He turned to look at her and his jaw dropped to the floor. She was now wearing a simple tube-top dress, short and black and clinging to every curve of her delicious body. His cock began twitching, his balls growing heavy with sperm.

"Please forgive me, I covered up so your poor Mother wouldn't freak out but that dress was just so stuffy, ya know?!"

"Yes ma'am, I understand." His face turned bright red and he suddenly remembered his orgasm in his shorts from earlier today. He turned and began shoving some books to the side so he could find a decent grip on the bookcase. Ava asked if he needed help lifting it and he told her no. Within seconds the bookcase was upright and against the wall as it was prior to Ava pulling it down.

"Oh thank you!! It is so nice to have a set of muscles just next door in case something like this happens! When Carlos left and this fell I began to panic and wonder what I was going to do! I owe you big time!

"No ma'am, it was nothing. I am glad I was here to help, we were on our way out so you were lucky to catch us in time!"

Ava was staring at Joey, the erection in his pants now impossible to hide. She licked her lips as she sauntered over to him and placed her hand on his chest. She could feel his heart beating rapidly and she leaned in closely, her warm breath traveling across his neck as she stood on tiptoe to kiss him on his cheek.

"Lucky indeed." She purred into his ear, her hand sliding down his chest to just mere inches above his throbbing cock. "Would you be a doll and help me put the books back, I would be a mess at church knowing I left a disaster at the house."

She then turned and bent over in front of him, her dress riding up her thighs and flashing him a small but glorious view of her smooth and completely bare pussy. She wasn't wearing underwear and her pussy lips glistened with her arousal as she began picking up a few books to place back onto the shelves.

Joey shifted, trying to move his cock over and down without catching her attention. He cleared his throat and moved around her, bending down to pick up a handful of books as well. They worked together, her body brushing against his several times as she moved past him to set the books up. She would pause and reach up to the tallest shelf to "re-adjust" the books up there, her dress sliding up to reveal her beautifully bubbled ass. Her top had managed to slip down as well, revealing the top halves of her tits, her nipples almost visible.

After all of the books were back on the shelves, she walked up to him and placed a long nail under his chin, tilting his head up slightly. She ran her nails lightly down his neck and back over his muscular chest, circling his hard nipples as she said, "I forgot, the light bulb in my bedroom needs to be changed and I can't reach it, would you be a doll and change it for me? I'll go get us a drink while you are in there." She then backed away and turned to walk out, her dress now up and over her ass, gathered around her small waist.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Fucking Mrs. Ava

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds