• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fucking My Sister-In-Law

Fucking My Sister-In-Law

I am narrating a very true story which has happened in my own life. I was 30 years young then with 5 years of happy married life. We were staying in Bangalore. This happened during a visit by my sister-in-law Sandhya who visited Bangalore for a brief stay for some court work.

My sister-in-law Sandhya was a 26 years beautiful woman with 36C-26-38 figure dimple cheeks, curly hair and a fair skin. I had a crush on her right from the day I had got married and always used to fantasize about her. She was married to Dr.Raj for 3 years and I had heard that he was alcoholic and their marriage was almost on the verge of breaking.

The day Sandhya arrived my wife asked me to accompany her to high court as she knew nothing in Bangalore. We finished her court work by 1 Pm and were sitting on court lawns chatting and waiting for court orders. While talking to her I found out that she was very depressed and thinking of a divorce from Raj. I asked her to think again as once such a step taken, it is very difficult again to settle in life. I was pitying Raj for neglecting such a sexy wife and indulging in alcoholism. She told me that she feels very comfortable talking to me and it soothes her mind. She also said she wants to talk many things with me which she does not want to talk in the presence of her sister i.e. my wife. Is there any way she can talk to me in strict confidence alone somewhere else?. I thought for a moment and told her that let’s go out tomorrow to a nearby resort for a day so that we can freely talk about her problems. However I told her that I will be informing my wife that her court work is yet incomplete and we need to go next day also. She said Ok.

Next day we both left early at around 8 AM on the pretext of going to court work. We drove to a nearby hill resort and checked into a room. She was wearing a blue transparent saree with a sleeveless blouse. She had tied her hair into a ponytail. All her body curves were obivous and she was looking very sexy. Every one was turning their heads to look at her again and she was sensing it and feeling embarrassed. Immediately after checking in the room, we ordered for breakfast and I told her that I will have a shower.

I had a nice warm water shower bath for 15 minutes and came out of the room in a white bath towel and sat on the sofa. By now the room service person had already delivered our breakfast and it was lying on the table. I asked Sandhya to feel free and tell me all the worries in her life so that if possible I can suggest some measures to counter them. She started talking slowly and suddenly started crying. I got up and sat next to her on the bed. I put my hand on her shoulder and asked her not to cry and everything will be alright. Even while crying she was looking so sexy and beautiful that I started getting a hardon. The pleasant smell of a fragrant shampoo I had used was also working. She moved closer to me, put her head on my bare chest and started crying again. I could not stop myself from lifting her head and putting my lips on hers. Her eyes were closed and she was looking very pretty. I switched off the bedside lamp by extending my hand and started deep kissing her. My tongue entered her mouth and my hand was searching for her blouse hooks. She was also responding with her eyes closed and after some time I could remove all hooks of the blouse and could see a laced black bra. I made her sleep on the bed now and in one go rolled over and took her on myself. I went for the bra clasp and removed it. Her bra came off and I slowly removed the bra which was between me and her and thrown aside. Now her soft but firm boobs were directly on my chest. I rolled back and mounted on her and started kneading her breasts very roughly. Then I took one of her tit in my mouth and started nibbling on it while I was pinching the other one. This was driving her crazy. She did not realize when her saree and petticoat was removed by me and now both of us were naked and lying in a hot embrace in the bed.

I had a monstrous erection by now. I turned 180 degrees and came into a 69 position on her. I put my mouth on her soapy cunt lips and opened them slowly. Sandhya had taken my cock into her mouth and by now sucking it with a force and deep throating it. She was playing with my balls and slapping on my ass cheeks by the other hand. This has turned me on and I started eating her out ferociously. We were enjoying like this for almost 15 minutes. Then I lied on the bed and asked her to mount on me. She had some difficulty in inserting my huge cock inside her cunt because by now it was 9 inch long and 3 inch thick. She had to literally catch her breath after inserting entire length inside. She slowly started riding on my cock. I was kneading her breasts and pinching her tits. She bent and our tongues entwined. It was really a heaven came on earth for both of us. She must have been deprived of sex by Raj for quite a long time because she was becoming so hot and uncontrollable. She gathered the momentum and we came together. I shot a huge load deep inside her and she collapsed on my chest. She was sweating as if she had just taken a bath and the aroma of our joint sweat was lingering in the room.

We decided to have bath after some half an hour’s rest. We entered the bathroom. I sat in the tub and asked Sandhya to sit on my lap facing her back to me with stretched legs. When she sat on my lap, I started caressing her back, shoulders and boobs. She adjusted her legs a little, spread them and started rubbing my cock-head into her honeypot. I opened the tap of shower jets and water started in a jet speed streams hitting her boobs and face. I inserted my cock in the honeypot and asked her to ride on it. I also asked her to rub her clit while doing so. I was biting her back gently and kneading her boobs vigorously. After riding my cock for about 20 minutes she stated screaming in ecstasy and I was scratching her back with my nails as I was about to come. I gave a deep thrust and shot my entire load into her womb and she also came simultaneously.

She got up from my limp cock and turned around to sit facing me. Her cunt was dripping with my cum and her pussy juices. She kissed me deeply and said she had never ever experienced such a sexual pleasure in her life. I got up from the bathtub, lifted her in my lap and brought and kept her on the bed dripping with water. I got a hardon again and on seeing this Sandhya asked me to fuck her from behind. She was on her knees on the bed and I held her ass from behind to guide my cock into her pussy. I started will slow strokes and gradually increased the rhythm. She was begging me to slap her ass cheeks harder and harder. Her fair skin was turning into red with each of my slap smashing on her butts and she was pleading for more harder slaps. I fucked her in this position for almost 20 minutes and the orgasm started building in her. It was coming in frequent waves after waves. She had buried her face in the pillow to muffle her ecstasy screams. I could not held more and shot deep inside her and collapsed on her. We were embracing each other tightly and slept for an hour.

By now it was 4 PM. We were feeling very hungry as we have forgotten hunger in the frenzy of sex. We ordered food. In the evening we drove back to house. I told Sandhya that she need not worry and we will find some solution to her personal problems. She said that she was very happy for first time in her life and I made her feel like a real woman.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fucking My Sister-In-Law

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 607 milliseconds