• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fucking My Wife -- Behind My Back! Ch. 02

Fucking My Wife -- Behind My Back! Ch. 02

12

(To the readers who commented on Chapter One):

True - More men cheat on their spouses than women do. What am I even saying; MOST MEN! So at your spare time, YOU may compose one about men. But this story is one of the scarcely few cases where the wife is the cheater, and unfortunately, she also makes up part of the "zero-point-something" percentage of slut wife cheaters.

-----------------

CHAPTER TWO - The sequel

------------------

FACT: There is no way a guy would walk in on STRANGERS AND PEOPLE HE NEVER LIKED, screwing his wife, and get a sudden erection. Sure it might work if he had prearranged an extremely perverted gangbang with his cheap, low self esteem bearing wife, who would do anything to get her daily dose of heroin coming; and if the participants were not jerks he knew from his workplace. Otherwise, the sudden shock, and the many thoughts that would suddenly flood his brain at that very moment would never permit an erection. And unless he was a faggot, no sane man in such a shock situation would go down on his wife and start lapping other men's cum off his wife. It just doesn't work that way; maybe in some other writer's story, but not in mine! I'll tell you how mine turned out.

*

What was the last thing I was telling you about in Chapter One? My boss positioning my wife doggystyle beside the bed, grabbing a handful of her hair and driving his dick straight into her cunt from behind? Did I tell you silence followed? Well, I was wrong.

You see, I blacked out for a second there as my boss rammed his dick all the way inside my wife. I didn't collapse. I was still standing as if in a trance by the doorway of the adjoining bathroom. I came back to my senses when I heard somebody poke my chest with a finger.

"Hey man. Are you gonna use the john or what? I need to pee," said the voice that came with the poke.

My eyes cleared and I saw standing in front of me, a naked, tall, athletic-built boy, most likely in his senior year of high school. He had a weird haircut, and his hoarse voice was the type that came with a teenager trying to assert an adult persona during puberty. He spoke again, "I mean dude, you joining the party, or are you just gonna stand here in the doorway, 'cause I like really need to pee right now." His hand was clamping the head of his dick, while he was doing the stepping-on-hot-coals dance a guy does when he is desperately trying to stall a full bladder.

I staggerred back into the bathroom, letting out incoherent speech, "Oh, I'm sorry ... um ... what did .. yes .. wait ... you can ... I mean ... no ..." and I stepped aside as he brushed past me, turned on the light and began to pee into the bowl, with the pressure that comes with waiting for too long to empty a filled bladder.

I shifted my attention to the other men in the room. None of them had noticed me, since they were actually focused on my wife getting fucked hard by my boss near the bed. They were loudly cheering and encouraging him, and stroking their long hard dicks furiously at the scene. Above their hooting and laughter, I couldn't even hear the sound of the guy pissing into the bowl behind me, until he groaned, "Ohhhh yeah, what a relief. That bitch be so wicked, she wouldn't let me go until she had sucked my cum out first." Then, wiping his hands with some toilet paper, he turned to me. He was chewing gum as he spoke, "Hey what gives man, ain't you the dude they said took a ticket out of her when we left her on the bed last week?"

I immediately remembered the conversation I overheard while I's in the office, between my boss and another colleague, so I replied, "No, I just checked in today."

His eyes lit up, and he started rubbing his palms together like some juvenile jock up to some mischief. "Really? Well, if you like what you see, I could hook you up as a runt. Trust me man, that bitch knows how to make a bum feel welcome; I mean, well cum. Get my pun? hehe" He chuckled, then looked me up and down. "So, you want in?"

I was startled, and he could see it in my stuttered reply, "You . . You'll hook me up as . . as a runt? What is that?"

"Chill, man. Here's how it goes," he continued. "Every guy who joins the gang for the first time becomes 'Runt,' and gets only BJs from her. But if you want to fuck her pussy real time, you gotta bring two other runts to the gang, then you become Lieutenant. When a Lieutenant brings three runts to the crew, he becomes General and gets allowed to fuck, and cum inside her pussy too. But if you want more as a General, you gotta introduce four fresh runts to the gang, and you become Godfather."

I had never experienced torture and shock any worse, than what I was going through as I listened to his explanations, but somehow I still managed to I inquire further. "So, what comes with being a Godfather?"

He looked at me with a smirk on his face, still chewing the gum, "Fucking awesome, man. You get to fuck her tight ass, and cum inside that too when you're done. Haha, that's like the coolest shit, man, isn't it?"

Of course I couldn't answer that question. So we both returned our attention back to the gang in the far end of the room. I could really hear him chewing the gum now, as he leaned closer to say something, "See that guy roughing the bitch from behind? He's like the only Godfather now. And I tell you man, she is to die for. I just need one more runt so I can finally start cumming inside that sweet pussy. Dang!" He stood up straight, turned to face me, before asking, "So dude, you up for the gang or what?"

"Me? Um, yeah, yeah, but who makes the rules, anyway?" I asked in a shaky voice, trying to get a grip on myself. I was now shifting from shock and wobbling knees, to full blown rage. Of course, he either didn't notice it, or he mistook it for anticipatory excitement.

"The Godfather made the rules, man. He's been fucking her married pussy since her husband started working for him. Actually, that's how she helps to get him promoted. I heard it began as a notch up the corporate ladder for every five fucks. Then her nympho-self blew out, and she started begging for it whenever, taking it from whomever he brought added to the fuck session."

"I see." I said, as I put my hands into my pockets to hide my clenched fists. At that moment, I could have ripped the weird haircut off his head and thrown him off a skyscraper, but somehow I still kept the conversation going. So I continued, "Thing is, I got a meeting to attend downtown soon, so I'll take a rain check. When and where can I meet you guys again?"

"Dude, we here every Thursday morning by 10. Be sure to contact me when you arrive, man; don't want any of the other guys claiming my new runt."

I brought out my phone, "Here, type in your number; I'll call you next week." He typed his number into my phone, and I saved it as 'haircut kid.'

"Call me, man." He said, patting my back as he went back into the room.

As he hurried back into the room, my attention followed him back to the men near the bed. I slid one of my hands along the bathroom wall, and turned off the light again. I couldn't afford to be seen now. My boss was still fucking my wife from behind. Then she climbed onto the bed on her elbows and knees, and he followed her, still grabbing a handful of her hair from behind. He straddled her hips and reentered her wet cunt, this time very slowly. The men's loud cheering had reduced enough for me to hear their dirty talk. Then my boss held it midway, as if he was waiting for a particular response. "Tell me what you want, slut. Tell me, tell me now." He teased.

She moaned her reply, "Ohhhhh shit, I want you to continue. Pleaseeeee. I want you to keep fucking me until I cum again. I want you to do me like you always do, pleasssse. You know I like the way you always fuck me long and hard. Please fuck me with that sweet, hard dick."

He kept holding it midway inside her, teasing, "But you know the password for the final entry, don't you? Say it!"

"Oh yes, please fuck my married pussy as deep as you can and make me cum better than my husband does. Do it now, do it now, pleassse ..."

She didn't finish her pleading before he let her have the rest of his dick. In one smooth thrust, he rammed it into her wet pussy from behind. She gasped, "Oh yes, FUCK!" Then he continued fucking her in long calculated strokes, pulling all the way out to the tip and plunging deep again, steadily increasing the speed. By the time he had her at full throttle, her moaning and whimpers made up the only voice heard in the room.

"OH GODDD YES! OH FUCK! Ohhhhhhh yes yes yes yes. Fuck me with that dick! keep fuckiiiiiiing meeeeI OH YES! Make my pussy talk, please. Make it sing for you. It's so hot, only your cum can cool it. Keep fucking me hard. HARD! HARD! OH! UHunh? Uhuhn? YES, dat's it! Hit that spot harder! Yes, that very spot! HARD! Oh goddd I luv the way your dick enters me! I love the way you fuck me. MORE! MORE Please! Fuck me until your dick comes out through my mouth! You can do it baby! Push that pole deeper inside me. Godddd, u keep entering places no one has ever been in me. Yes, harder, ohhhhhhhh. Ram it in, ram it harder, fuck my sloppy twat. Oh pleassseee, you know this pussy is for public fucking pleasure. ohhh yeeessssss, DEEPERRRR! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, yes yes yes yessssssssssss oooooohhhhhh oh oh oh oh fuck! fuck! yes OH OH OH OH yess yes! Oh yes. . . oh yes . . . ohhhh." Her moaning went mute and she hit a climax, as my boss's quick thrusting took her there. It may have been her seventeenth orgasm today, but she still went wild with multiple spasms, grabbing the sheets and curling her toes as the ripple effect subsided. My boss slowed down gradually, but he wasn't done with her; he hadn't cum yet.

He pulled out of her slowly, a trail of her own cum juice gushed out after him onto the bedsheets between her legs. Her cunt lips were swollen and glistening, evidence of a long, hard fuck. Her whole crotch was soaked with her cum. One of the men handed my boss a tube of lube. As he turned the cork, my wife looked back over her shoulders. "What are you waiting for, babe?" She asked. "I've done that before I came over. I didn't want to bother you with it today. Just stick it in my ass and keep fucking me, will you?"

My boss looked at her, then at the others, "Now that's what I'm talking about!" Some of the men cheered her 'initiative,' urging my boss on, "The bitch sure good to go for the Godfather." "Priceless! The world needs more sluts like you."

("No the world does not!" I thought to myself)

At this point, my boss took some of the lube and began applying it to his own dick. My wife looked back again and barked, "I said, skip that! Just stick it inside and fuck some sense into me! I've been longing for that dick back inside my ass, all week long. Give it to me now; you know how I like it . . . . OH YES!" He had entered her anal sphincter.

Digging his dick inside her tight ass very slowly, it seemed like he was expecting her to squirm or close up against him at least a little, but she didn't. He looked surprised, "Did you really lube your ass for me, or have you been letting somebody else into your tight booty?"

"I lubed it, babe. I know how you like fucking my ass hard, so I got it all slushy and smooth for your sweet hard dick. You know you are the only man who has ever had my ass. It's always yours for the asking. Please take my ass, fuck it mercilessly until you deposit your cum in its innermost chamber."

"That's my girl." My boss was now slowly fucking her ass. He bent over her, talking dirty into her ear, as he fucked her from behind. "You really like getting fucked in your ass, don't ya?"

"OH YES, I love it so much, especially when you call me slut names. And I love it when you shoot your steaming dick juice up my ass. YES!"

"You like it when my hard pole gently explores your ass, right?"

"YES, I like it, but I like it better when you start jamming it hard up my ass. It feels so good to be taken in the ass, when you thrust your sweet dick into my married ass as fast as you can. When you grab my hips and start ramming it deep inside. When you call me dirty names. Please keep fucking my ass, don't stop. Don't even slow down when you're about to cum, just slam your balls against my pussy below and shoot it deep into my ass above. I want to feel your hot cum spraying my bowels. And I love it when your dick splashes in the pool of cum afterwards. This ass belongs to you, babe. Keep fucking it for as long as you can. I'll give it up anyday, even if you didn't ask. Cos your name is written all over my ass. OH YES! Fuck that ass harder. Fuck it! Yeah, fuck my ass! Fuck that ass, babe."

He slowed down, then straightened his torso up behind her, pulling her off her knees from the bed backwards with him until she was now standing on the carpet near the bed. His dick was still inside her. Then he bent her forward and reaching for her shoulder with one arm, he gripped her to steady her for more fucking. She presented herself in this doggystyle position to him, moaning. "Don't stop fucking me, pleasee." He was sweating, but he showed no signs of tiring out. With that, he lifted his free hand and brought his palm down on her butt with a loud SMACK! Then he lunged forward and began taking her ass with reckless abandon, smacking her ass intermittently while still gripping her shoulder.

She moaned louder, "OH YES! Tap that ass. That's it, smack my ass! My ass is so rude, it deserves a long hot fuck and a serial hard spanking. Smack my ass, and fuck it without mercy. Fuck me hard! Don't stop, yes, just like that, HARD! YES, FUCK THAT ASS! MAKE IT TALK!" Oh goddd, oh godd , oh goddd, you're so good at this. How did I ever do without your dick fucking my ass?"

My boss ignored the question and turned to the other guys in the circle, who by now where furiously jerking off to the core activity. "Last ride is coming to an end, you all had better get ready to do the bukkake." They intensified their masturbation, and some of them quickly squeezed more lube onto their palms. It looked as if some were timing their strokes wiith the quick and calculated thrusts of my boss, while others were going with the swaying of my wife's pendulous boobs below. Her boobs were the banana-shaped type - curved, with pointy nipples. He was now calling her names, and each time she called back in the throes of pleasure she was receiving from his hard dick.

"You've been a bad girl, haven't you, fucking other men behind your husband?"

"Oh yes, I've been bad, really bad. I've been letting other men take my married pussy for a ride."

"And your married ass, you've been presenting it to somebody else, haven't ya?"

"Yes, I've been letting his boss take my married ass. He's the only man who's ever fucked my ass, and I plan to let him keep fucking it. He knows how to ride me. He's an expert at steering my whole body into the sea of pleasure. And I luv the naughty feeling whenever he cums inside my ass."

"What else do you like about his hard fucking?"

"His dick. It's a perfect tool for fucking. It ravages my honey pot, then fills my grease box with so much cum. OH YES! That's the spot. Fuck my ass harder!"

"Yeah? How do you want me to cum this time?" He asked her menacingly, "Do you want me tugging at your breasts while I'm shooting my load, or to just grab your butt cheeks and squeeze them hard as I give you my hot fuck juice."

"No, no. Today I want you to grab my hair like the reins of a horse, and pull back on it as you shoot your boiling spunk up my insides. Do it for me please. Please, will you?"

"You like it that way, huh? You do realise you are a dirty cum-hungry slut, don't ya?"

"YES, YES, and I LUV IT! Cum inside my married ass. Make me your slutty wench. Fuck my ass deeper than you've ever done." He increased the speed of his thrust and recoil, withdrawing once and reentering only to go at it harder and faster. She was being driven over limits, "OH YES, DON'T STOP! Keep fucking me, oh yes, make me dirty! Really dirty!" She was pushing back against him, as he kept giving it to her. One of the boys held her face and she looked up at him, longingly. He taunted her, "Say what I taught you last week. Say it now, you cheating slut." She drooled the lines out, "You'all make me dirty, and I loooove the combination. My pussy getting fucked every week by horny teenage boys, savouring the energy that comes from randy college dicks, and mixing it with the experience of starving married dicks." The boy kissed her, a very dirty french kiss where they licked each other's tongues and exchanged much saliva. Then looked her straight in the face and spat on her." She reacted like the slut she was, "Ohhhh yes, I like your manly attitude. Make me look dirty, you hard-dicked slut-wife fucker, I owe you a personal fuck for later. I'm gonna fuck your high school brains out." The boy left her and went back to stroking his dick. Again, she turned her attention to my boss who still had a firm grip on her. Half the length of his dick was now permanently inside her ass, and he was jamming her hole in quick, short distanced strokes. She cried, "YES! HARDER AND FASTER, YES! And smack my ass please, please, I'm begging you to smack my cheating butt while you fuck that pleasurable ass. Pleasssseeee."

The smack came louder than expected - KPAI! I feared one of them may suddenly look towards the main door or the bathroom door. In the darkness of the bathroom, I began to back out slowly towards the adjoining door behind me. I remained just where I could still see her getting fucked at the far end of the room. Another butt smack, KPAI! She screamed, "YES! Oh goddd, don't stop." Then my boss started moaning loudly, "OHHH, I'M ABOUT TO SHOOT IT UP YOUR ASS!!! It's coming! How bad do you want it inside you? Tell me!" He ordered.

"SO BAD, babe! POUR IT ALL IN!" My wife moaned back. Then, she lent one of her hands to her own chest, massaging her banana-shaped breasts. The hand shifted to between her thighs, and I thought she was going for her clitoris, but she passed that. Maybe she wanted to dig her fingers into her soaked puss . . . . Oh no, she was going for my boss' balls. She caught them as they slapped against her thighs from behind, and started rubbing them. She fondled his balls, giving them gentle but firm squeezes. "POUR IT INSIDE MY SWEET TIGHT HOLE." She was actually begging for it, "I want your cum so bad inside me; every single drop. Shoot it deep inside my married ass, and make me your cum slut. Give it to me, oh yes, nowww."

In one swift motion, he caught my wife's hair in a full bunch and pulled her head back, plunging forward into her in one final thrust, he slammed his waist against her supple buttocks and held it there. His hips closely meshed against her from behind, his own buttocks fully clenched together, and his hard dick lodged deep within her. I realised he was cumming, and apparently his dick was in spasmic contractions spurting hot semen inside her. With his head facing the ceiling, his cried out, "OH YEAHHH!! OH YEAHHH, THAT'S D SHIT I'M TALKING ABOUT! Take it up your ass, you married, cheating cum-hungry slut.! YEEEAAAHHHH. Squeeze your butt cheeks and suck it all out of my dick. OHHH YEAHHHHH. That's it. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHhhhhh." His voice died off. When he finally came down from his climax, he gave a great sigh, looked down and let go of her hair. "Such a bad girl. There you go."

She looked back over her shoulders, "Please don't pull out yet. Stay inside, I want to completely empty your balls into me. I know you kept all this spunk for me, so let me have it all." Then she kept on milking his balls, squeezing them to drain the last drops of cum inside her.

My boss was pleased. "Now, that's a good girl. Damn! I swear your ass is the sweetest hole in town. It's should be meant only for VIPs." He said smiling, kneading her buttocks with both palms, as she worked on his balls. She looked down below, between her legs, still massaging his balls as he moaned in a loud, guttural voice. "That's it, oh yeah, be a good girl and milk all the cum out of my balls. I know you like it whenever I dump a gallon inside you, don't you?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fucking My Wife -- Behind My Back! Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds