Fucking the School Slut Ch. 03

"Fuck, teach," she said with that evil smile on her face again. "Don't you fucking wish you had your miserable cock up my ass?"

Silently I could only agree. The cop edged his way into Lucy's ass, getting faster until he was pounding her. Just like deep throating, the way a slut can take a whole cock up her ass is a wonder to behold. And this guy was not holding back. With one had grabbing at her mouth, he was pulling Lucy onto him, impaling her until his tanned torso was pressed into her flesh. Then he'd release, she'd let out a loud sigh, he'd pull himself back and thrust into her again.

I was hard as a rock now. My cock was pushing me off the car. I could feel my precum tacky against the paintwork. And then I knew I was cumming, spasming against the cool metal. I came with a jolt, spurting cum along the side of the car where it ran down towards the ground.

When I looked up, Lucy was smiling at me again. I knew she thought I was a loser. And why not? I was handcuffed to a car watching a cop ream her ass instead of me. As I rued my luck, the cop stepped back, grabbed Lucy and turned her over, then with one foot on the bumper, stepped up until his cock was hovering over her mouth. He came in a gush of cum across her face, some of it spilling into her hair and onto the hood. With his free hand he wrung himself out, draining his cock into her mouth. When he was done she cleaned him up with her tongue.

Tracey's cop was ready to cum too. They were only a foot or two away from me. I could see his fat cock punishing her pussy, her legs splayed at nearly right angles, her left leg nearly brushing against me. When he was nearly done, he withdrew, then pulled her down onto the ground where he plunged his cock deep into her mouth and came, grunting and bucking as she tried to breathe and accommodate both his giant cock and whatever liquid load he was now discharging across her teeth and tongue and down the throat I'd reamed only yesterday.

And when he was done he just stayed there, locked against her face. How she didn't gag I don't know. He was big and she had a load of semen in there as well as his meat. But she withstood the assault. Eventually he withdrew. A rope of his cum came with him. He wiped his knob across her face and leaned down and kissed her.

And then without either cop asking, the girls came together and kissed deeply. I watched them swap the cops' cum between them, and them rub it across their faces.

The cops pulled up their trousers and walked off behind the car a little ways. Lucy and Tracey, still buck naked and greasy with cum, came up to me.

"Teach," Lucy said. "You've made a mess of your car."

And then she pushed her face up to my cheek, and Tracey did the same on the other side, and they spat what remained in their mouths of the cops' cum onto me, then rubbed it into my face and eyes. I still had one free hand, of course, but I didn't have the presence of mind to resist.

"We're going to be late," I said. "Why don't you get them to unlock the handcuffs?"

Lucy just smiled and then, without warning, grabbed my cock and squeezed. Hard. I screamed.

And then I heard a car. A patrol car drove from round the trees and pulled alongside. The cop on my side saluted, then leaned back and opened a rear door. The girls gathered their clothes from the ground and their things from my car and still naked, climbed into the car which drove away. I was too stunned to even call out. I listened to the sound of the car recede into the countryside and in a few moments I was alone with only birdsong as company.

To be continued.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds