• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Full Moon

Full Moon

There was a full moon out as she walked to her car after the concert. She was getting tired of following around the same Goth bands from city to city. She wanted to find a place that she could call home. She wanted to find someone that was like her and get a place of their own. Some place away from the city. As she walked to her car she heard a noise behind her. She turned and looked but saw no one there. She got to her car and got in. She still felt like some one was behind her, watching her every move. She tried to ignore it but couldn’t. She looked around the parking lot again as she started her car. She saw a figure standing by the side of the building watching her. He was wearing a long black leather trench coat and sunglasses. She thought it was a bit out of the norm to be wearing sunglasses at night. She pulled out of the parking lot and started back to her hotel. She decided that after parking the car she would go for a walk in the park. It was a nice quiet park that was close to her hotel. People were doing their nightly routine as she watched them pass her by. She began to feel watched again and looked behind her.

He was there again, looking at her with a small smile on his face. She turned and began walking a little quicker than before. She turned and looked again and he was gone. She thought it was strange that he could have caught up to her so fast on foot. Maybe he had caught a cap or the bus. Yes that would be a reason as to why he caught up to her. She was walking again with her head down just following the trail before her when she felt him again. He was closer this time. She turned and looked again and no one was there. When she turned he was standing right in front of her. She panicked and asked who he was, what he wanted with her and why he was following her. He smiled a wide grin; he had dark eyes that looked almost black in the moon light. He told her that he wanted her, that he knew what she really was and wanted to help her. Her eyes grew wide and she began to shake. He took her arm and walked with her to a patch of trees. She looked at him and asked what he was talking about. She was a normal person; there was nothing special about her. He was still smiling when he told her that she was wrong. He pulled out a small pocket knife and she panicked. He held tight to her arm and cut his finger. Once the smell of the blood hit her nose she began to feel the blood rush threw her veins. She felt her canine teeth grow longer and strong. She ran her tongue over her teeth and was a bit shocked. She looked and him as he smiled and wondered how he knew what she really was. Almost as if he read her mind he told her that he always knew when there was another of the night around him.

He asked if she had fed and she told him no. He took her hand and they walked threw the park. She wondered if she could trust him. She had heard of hunters before, ones that killed her kind for fun and for money. She looked at his eyes again and they had a kind and caring look to them. She had a calming wave come over her; she knew in that moment that she could trust him with her life. She noticed standing next to him that he was tall, well built and strong. She decided to take a risk and ask him if he was like her, a Vampire or if he was of another kind. He smiled and with out looking at her answered by saying I am a Werewolf. Not the same as a Vampire but we have the same wants and needs. We also have the same lusts. She blushed and was surprised that he knew what else she had thought of while standing next to him. They continued to walk along the park until they spotted a lone jogger. He asked her if she needed his help in bringing him down. She smiled and said no but I’ll let you know if I do. She walked up to where the man was stretching. She said hello and he smiled at her. She had her coat closed. All he could see of her was a long coat and high heels. He began to look up at her and as he did she opened her trench coat to revile a black leather mini skirt and a red and black corset.

She thought that his eyes were going to bug out of his head when he got the full look of her. She loved the looks that she got from men and women when she wore her corset. He looked into her hazel eyes and smiled at her. He liked the way she looked and he told her so. She smiled back at him and asked if he wanted to talk with her on the bench by the trees. He shook his head yes and followed her. Once on the bench she leaned over and kissed him. He didn’t say a word when she began kissing his neck and then bit into him and began to drain him. Her eye lids lifted to see her companion standing next to a tree watching her. Her eyes turned to a bright yellow and began to glow. She let out a low purr and he came closer to her. She released the man in her arms and walked to her new friend. With no hesitation she reached for him and kissed him deeply. She still had blood on her lips. The tasted of her and the blood sent a chill down his spine and he growled a low growl of want and need.

He pulled back from her and she saw the eyes of a wolf looking back at her. Black and stormy eyes that told her everything she wanted to know. She smiled at him and licked her lips. She took his hand and led him back to her hotel room. Once they reached her door he couldn’t keep his hands off of her. He wanted her so badly and he let her know that. She opened the door and without turning on the lights, ripped off her skirt and corset. He couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw her wearing a black garter belt and stocking with nothing else but her high heels. That sight alone made him release a breath he didn’t know he was holding. She slowly walked towards him and took of his coat. He tried to rush but she wouldn’t let him. She told him to relax and enjoy. He let her remove his clothes. He was breathing fast and she knew he wouldn’t wait much longer. She finished taking off his clothes and walked with him to the bed. He was now fully naked and she loved the sight of him. She placed a foot between his legs and told him to take off her stalkings. His hands were shaking and he was having a hard time controlling himself. She placed a calm hand on his and he took a breath. She reminded him that they had all night and he relaxed a little more.

Once he had her garter and stalkings off, he was in complete awe of her. She pushed him back on the bed and crawled on top of him letting her breasts run up his legs as she kissed his thighs and his hips. She looked up at him and purred at him again. Then she licked at his penis lightly and made him shiver and moan. She licked at his balls and then took him into her mouth. Slowly she sucked him in and out of her mouth the whole time running her tongue in circles on the head if his penis. He moaned and moved beneath her. She ran her nails on his chest and felt the hair on his chest. She thought for a split second that he hadn’t had hair on his chest when she was taking off his clothes but maybe she was wrong. She released him from her mouth and began to move up his body. She licked at his nipples and sucked them into her mouth then sucked the air in her mouth creating a cold rush of air on his nipples making them hard. She kissed her way up his neck, she thought about stopping and taking a taste of him, but thought better of it.

She kissed him with an urgent need and he rolled over on top of her pinning her to the bed. He was hard and ready when he entered her with full force and a growl that came from deep in his chest. His eyes were glowing dark red and her eyes were glowing yellow. He was nibbling on her neck as she ran her nails down his back. She could tell that it was a primal force that had taken over. She felt the hair growing more on his back and chest. She looked at his face and he now had fangs like she did only longer. With each thrust he growled loader and deeper. It was only then that she had realized what he was telling her was true. He was a full blown Werewolf and she loved it. He was kissing her neck when he nibbled and bit her. At the same time she bit his shoulder and at that moment they were one. They let go of each other and smiled and kissed deeply. Just as she thought she couldn’t take anymore she began to cum. At that same moment so did he. He let out a loud growl and was scratching at the wall with his claws. When he looked down at her his eyes were back to normal and he had lost his fur. Her eyes were slowly coming back to their normal hazel color. They smiled at each other and kissed. He asked if he had hurt her and she smiled again at him with a pleased look. She replied by telling him that a little pain is good and not to worry about it.

She turned and looked out the window. It was getting light out and she knew she had to close the blinds and settle in for the day. He began to get out of bed when she told him not to go. She wanted him to stay with her for the day. She asked him to guard her while she slept. With a grin on his face he climbed back into bed and wrapped his arms around her. She closed her eyes and for the first time she felt safe, and loved. She knew that this was a place she could call home. As the sun rose her eyes closed and the world stopped for her and her new companion.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Full Moon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 423 milliseconds