• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fully Loaded

Fully Loaded

Scott and Carol were an ordinary couple living in an ordinary house in an ordinary community. Carol is an ordinary housewife and Scott is an ordinary 9 to 5 vice-president at an almost ordinary advertising agency. He goes to work from Monday through Friday and Carol spends her time watching Oprah and soap operas. Their sex life has been ordinary as well but that was about to change.

Frequently, Carol finds herself getting aroused when Oprah's guest is not ordinary or from an unusually scintillating soap. This is not a problem since Scott is at work and her vibrator rabbit is secretly available for this sort of situation. Scott, of course, does not know about the rabbit and Carol is not about to reveal it to him. This loss of communication is why their sex live is, well, ordinary. It is not Carol's fault for she has some pretty profound fantasies that dwell in the recesses of her head. Scott, on the other hand is not very creative and a bit conservative in the bedroom. This relationship keeps her from releasing her full potential. So it is, Carol is full of potential in her ordinary life.

It must have been one of those days when Oprah had Tom Cruise as a guest or when "General Hospital" was weaving its way through a doctor having affairs with a nurse and a patient that Carol found herself beside herself in a state of uncontrollable sexual eroticism. She had to have sex and that didn't mean waiting for Scott to come home.

Plan A was her friend rabbit. Ripping off her clothes, she frantically grabbed a tube of Astroglide, squirting a generous supply of lubricant on her girly toy and began playing as she had done many times before. When the batteries gave out, Carol was far from the orgasm she badly needed. She squirted a gob of Glide on two fingers and stuffed them in her pussy hoping to tame the raging urges inside. That only made Carol want more and not just a finger fuck but the real thing. What happened next was not a coincidence or even accidental. It came from those many "soaps" playing in her mind of long imagined fantasies.

Hearing the whine of a lawn mower next door, Carol opened her blinds to see Jim, their neighbor, sweltering in the hot summer heat. His chest was naked and he wore tattered gym shorts. The sweat trickling down his chest and back disappearing in the crack of his tight ass, made Carol frantic. Without thinking, she quickly put on her string bikini to confront Jim. They had occasionally flirted with each other from across the fence or at neighborhood parties but nothing ever developed over the two years Scott and Carol had lived there. This was going to be different. Carol could feel the squishing of the lubricant still in her vagina and it was so satisfying as she greeted Jim.

"Jim," she asked, "Could you do me a big favor?"

Jim's eyes sparkled as he said, "Sure, what is it?"

"The toilet in the bedroom is backed up and I need someone to plunge it."

Of course Jim realized immediately that it wasn't the toilet that needed plunging but that Carol needed a good reaming.

"OK, give me a minute and I'll get a plunger."

Carol walked back into the bedroom and Jim soon followed with his tool.

"Where's the bathroom?" Jim asked.

"Well, Jim, the truth is we don't have a bedroom toilet but I wanted to have you over to ask a question."

"Oh, what do you want to know?

Coyly, Carol asked softly, "Jim, do you find me sexy?"

"Why do you ask?

"Well, Scott keeps saying the girls at the office are but never says I'm sexy."

Jim waited a moment and then wrapped his arms around Carol giving her a deep to the tonsils kiss. "Does that answer your question?"

Carol's response was immediate. "Fuck me, Jim. I need it so bad and you are so hot. I've dreamed about you forever."

Jim didn't need a second invitation. It is so easy to undress a woman wearing a bikini. While Carol undid her top, Jim fingered her slippery pussy as he pulled her bottom down to the floor. Carol was not idle as she pulled Jim's shorts down over his tight ass and already hard cock. Both were at a fever pitch. There was no need for foreplay. As Jim threw her on the bed, Carol opened her legs wide as if to say, "Fuck me, I'm ready!"

Indeed she was ready. Her love juices and lubricant made Jim's entry into her waiting cunt seem as slippery as a hot knife into butter. Jim was beyond control as his balls slapped at her bum; his cock sliding effortlessly in and out of Carol's wetness. Neither could hold back as Carol, who was ready for an orgasm an hour earlier, totally lost all inhibitions letting her juices flow like squishing an over ripe tomato. Jim, just let go and filled her honey pot full of his manly fluid.

"Jeez, Carol ... you are so hot and so wet. It felt so good. It's heaven fucking you. You are so damn hot and I'm ready for seconds! How about you?"

She gave him a sly smile but before she could say, "Do me harder this time," the front door opened and Carol could hear Scott's voice yell, "Carol, where are you?"

Scott never came home this early so something unusual had occurred. In a flash, Jim slid into the closet as Scott walked into the bedroom seeing his bride stark naked.

"What's goin' on?" Scott asked.

"Oh darling, I just got out of the shower and wanted to relax for a few minutes."

"God, you look sexy," taking off his tie and then the rest of his clothes. Scott was in a state of passion that Carol had never seen before. As Jim peered through the closet door, he could see Scott plowing his cock into that already reamed pussy working her in and out as she screamed, Fuck me, fuck me hard." The passion, if that's what it was called, was pure animalistic lust.

As Scott slid in an out of her already cum filled pussy, she kept thinking that this was the best sex she has had since her high school boy friend, Barry, fucked her in the back seat of his parents' 1998 Chevy. That's when she first fell in love with sex and began fantasizing and masturbating. Today was another awakening as she finally began to realize her dreams.

Scott unloaded a massive jet stream of jizz into the deepest part of her love tunnel and when he finally pulled out said, "Lick me clean, honey." She did what she was told smelling the semen of two men and slurping Scott's still dripping dick. If the earlier part of the day hadn't turned her on, now she was flushed with even stronger cravings.

Carol's husband dressed and said he needed to rush back to the office but suggested, to her delight, they continue their afternoon interlude after dinner that night. As Scott's car pulled out of the driveway, Jim appeared out of the closet and without a word, jumped beside Carol and immediately mounted her.

"I almost came while watching you fuck your husband. Lucky guy," he said in low sexy tones. Again Carol spread her legs receiving Jim's hard cock as he thrust ever more forcefully into her leaking glory hole. His organ made a sloshing sound with each stroke while his and Scott's cum creamed his balls. Jim pounded away relentlessly as Carol began to cry with joy working herself into a full scream of passion. Jim's guttural sounds told her he was about to ejaculate and fill her gaping pussy again but this time Jim took his time before exploding. Once again she was flooded with Jim's cum. Her overflowing vagina began to pool up onto the sheets as cum oozed down her thighs onto the bed.

After he had cum for the second time, Jim said, "Carol, I like the way you finished Scott off. I want you to do the same for me," as he brought his semi-flaccid penis to her lips. She found him to be delicious and cleaned him spotless. Still his prick glistened from the wetness of her tongue.

Carol's new found lover picked up his shorts hidden under the bed. Carol must have put them there when Scott came home. Jim pulled up his shorts on his way out the door. That's when Carol heard Scott's car pull in the driveway making her heart pound like it was ready to burst through her luscious tits. It seemed that Jim had gotten into his yard in time. The two men waved to each other as neighbors often do. "Carol, where are you?" shouted Scott as he walked in the front door.

"I'm in the bedroom. Why are you home?" she asked.

"I forgot my brief case. There's some important papers in there that I need for our meeting this afternoon" As he looked in the bedroom door, he saw a still naked Carol looking flushed but lovely. The stain on the sheets excited him and the next thing he knew, and certainly to the surprise of Carol, he was naked in bed beside her.

He could feel her unbelievable wetness when he fingered her pussy and impulsively went down between her legs to eat out her dripping cunt. This was new to both of them. Carol was already primed and Scott's manliness soon arose straight and hard for the occasion. Plunging into her cum filled hole, Scott spared no enthusiasm as he fucked her silly finishing with a blast of another powerful orgasm. She had stopped counting her multiple orgasms and only wanted them to keep coming and her men cumming. Carol was out of breath but the afternoon wasn't over.

Scott had left for the office feeling drained. Carol felt drowsy and began one of those calming dreams before entering a deep sleep. The dream was of voices in the yard. Jim was talking to two college dudes and gesturing toward her house. Then one of the guys knocked on her door yelling, "Is anybody home?" Startled, Carol realized she had just dozed off a little and those were real voices. The two guys appeared in her bedroom door as she tried to cover her nude body but it was too late.

"Jim said you were in need of help. We're here to help," one of them said with a rough voice.

The other chuckled, "Yeah, we're here to fuck this little slut."

The word "slut" panicked her for a moment but then it made her feel sexy and wanted again. She said nothing as they approached her, each with blood engorged throbbing hard-ons, both as hard as nails. The boy with the rough voice had a thick penis but not terribly long. The other had a thinner but longer shaft that curved slightly upward. He was the one who jabbed his member into her mouth as the burly one spread her legs licking and sucking at her clit. It was clear by her screams, Carol was enjoying the attention he was giving her love button. As the kid thrust his thick cock into her steaming box, kid number two was trying for deep throat. Carol gagged but hung in there as she felt pleasure between her legs. The college guy reaming her cunt didn't last long. With Carol's legs wrapped around his waist driving the boy's meat deeply into her pussy, he let out a husky yelp as his cum flowed into her already cream filled hole.

Meanwhile, the blow job continued. The yelper eventually pulled out unplugging her hole releasing a torrent of milky fluid and giving his buddy a chance to step up to the plate. Once the two boys had changed places, the long curved cock was jammed into Carol all the way to the hilt without even a moments hesitation. Carol loved the feeling and the attention. She tenderly grabbed the balls of the boy with cum still dripping from his prick, licking and sucking him back to attention. This gave her the chance to fondle his balls while wanting so badly to make him cum in her mouth. The action taking place in her love box was more deliberate as the kid slid his manhood slowly in and out of her with a slurping sound coming from her ample internal juices. Carol was well filled but there was more cum to come. The sounds and smells drove her wild as her mouth took in the fat meaty cock circling his fully erect organ with her tongue. Slowly the three of them were nearing a mind numbing orgasm. Carol had never cum at the exact same time as Scott, if at all, so the odds of all three participants cumming at once would be spectacular. Just as her mouth started to fill with semen, she could feel her pussy muscles tighten as she was getting creamed down there. Grunts and screams filled the air and cum gushed out of her as the kid withdrew his curved member with a pop, kind of like opening a bottle of Champagne.

The two college guys gave her a wink leaving her dazed, filled and fulfilled. They said she was the best slut they had ever fucked. It was the best day she had ever had too. Carol thought, "Today was better than any fantasy or dream I had ever had." It certainly wasn't an ordinary day!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fully Loaded

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds