Fun and Games Ch. 03

I began to work his slippery, spongy head with my mouth. As his body stiffened, I knew I was about to get blasted with a load of come. I continued sucking his cockhead into and out of my mouth and it became obvious he was about to pop, so I extended my tongue and began to massage and lick the underside of his bulbous head, letting it slip and slide around, rapidly entering and exiting my mouth again and again.

Tim erupted. As he started to come the first shot was like a rocket and seconds later he was practically screaming. By sheer luck, my mouth happened to be off his cock head at that moment the first shot ejaculated and his semen left a wide rope trail as it shot diagonally across my neck. The next bolt went right into my mouth as I continued sucking and massaging his balls. I spit it back out like he did, "come-pumping" across my lips and down my chin. His glans pumped out load after load as thick dribbles of semen leaked into my mouth and were quickly recycled as lubricant. The taste was quite terrible but I continued to suck him off as he spasmed a few more times and come trickled and flowed out of his stiff cock. I assumed that, like me, this moment was one of super-sensitivity for Tim, so I backed off, holding his dick in my hand, jerking it lightly while avoiding stimulating his cock head. I could feel the come chilling on my lips and chin. I glanced over my left shoulder and saw a narrow mirror on the wall. Someone was jerking a hard but softening cock with a thick set of hairy, dangling balls. Someone had come splattered on their face, neck, lips and hair. Someone's face was inches away from the purplish head of a penis. Someone was a cheap, cocksucking whore, and someone managed a wicked smile at the thought.

As I continued to ease him down from his climax, I thought to myself that I had genuinely enjoyed giving him head. It's hard to say that because it sounds so sissy, but the truth is that I knew I was capable of doing it again and I probably would. Unsurprisingly, the taste of Tim's come was awful. Up to that point I had tried numerous times to taste my own semen in a few different ways, but even in my most aroused states it wasn't enough for me to enjoy it. However, I liked the feeling of warm semen splashing into my mouth from Tim's penis. I think it was simply the link to another human, and in some ways was very similar to eating pussy. I am sure there are those that would categorically disagree, but they are two sides of the same coin, i.e, pleasing another person with your mouth. To most, that is where the similarities end, but to me...having done both I can see that they are not as different as I once would have thought.

I also made a mental note that next time I'd position myself and a mirror so I could enjoy the whole show, especially the money shot and ensuing cocksucker video replete with come dripping from my mouth and huge blobs of come sliding off my chin.

"I hope you liked it", I said sort of quietly.

"It was great. It really was great", Tim said. "I was going to pull out of..."

"No, it's OK", I said. "I wanted to do it like this."

I let go of his cock and stood up.

"I need some mouthwash!", I said laughing, as a blob of come slipped from my chin and landed on the chest of my shirt. I was still fully clothed and tiny blobs of semen were scattered across my shirt, in my hair, on my face and on my eyebrows. In the bathroom mirror I saw a true cocksucker, a cheap whore. I kind of laughed to myself how crazy it all was.

"There's some Scope on the bathroom shelf. That was really great! You may be a natural!"

From the bathroom I replied, "Wow, just what I want to hear. I'm a natural born cocksucker", I said mockingly. I got cleaned up and returned.

Tim said, "You can have me any way you want", he said. "If you do my ass you will have to be gentle."

"Why don't I just sit down in the chair and we'll see what happens."

Tim went to work and my cock disappeared into his mouth while he gently massaged and worked my balls. He alternated between scrunching up the skin of my testicles and pinning my balls toward my body and licking the skin, then releasing it and sucking the sac into his mouth gently, but using his teeth a little to rough up the skin. He lolled a ball in, out, the other in, out, all the while slowly stroking and tugging on my penis. He dipped his finger into the pre-cum and smeared the shiny liquid on the underside of the tip of my cock. It felt great and left me wondering and waiting what he was going to do next since every action seemed an escalation of the one previous.

He then surprised me by easing me back in the chair, licking my balls as before but then aiming and pitching his head down lower. He eased my legs apart and the very tip of his tongue found my asshole. I spread my legs wider to give him access as he continued to jerk my rock hard cock. His tongue found my ring and he lapped at it and made the tip of his tongue hard, darting at my tight, slightly raw, anal ring.

"Oh, my god that is amazing", I said in a dull, listless voice. It seemed all my mental energy was being sapped out of my brain to supply my cock and genitals with all the sensitivity they required as Tim worked his oral magic.

He continued to perform a multitude of actions, a cloud of sucking, licking, and gently probing my rod, balls and ass. Finger, tongue, lips, and nose found my thick tool, sensitive balls, and asshole. Natural and artificial lubricants mingled, making my body parts, including my steel cock and fat sack of balls, slick and slimy. Tim's actions morphed from gentle attention to a flurry of amorphous and combined stimulation; closing my eyes I couldn't tell if it was lips, fingers, or tongue arousing and stimulating my body.

"That feels great", I managed between hard breathing. I felt dumb as a stone and hard as a rock.

Without releasing my cock from his hand, his head moved back toward the head of my cock. With tightly pursed lips he fucked my cock with his mouth and sucked "white knuckle" hard. My head was super sentitive and the pressure from his lips and tongue stimulated me quickly and accurately. In a deft move one of Tim's thick digits found its way up my ass and began to press on my prostate. I loved it and screamed in approval.

"Uuuuuggg, uuuuugggg, uuuuuuggg, uuuuugggg!", he moaned loud as the tip of my cock choked down his throat, pushing on his gag line. I remained motionless as he went for the whole pole and I wanted to make sure he didn't gag. He glanced up at me and then closed his eyes and widened his throat. Slowly his lips slid down my cock until the head knocked at the door and made him gag a little. He pulled my dick out of his mouth, licked it to lube it more, and then let it reach that point gag point again. With eyes closed, he relaxed and my penis inched into his mouth. We matched groans as inch after inch slipped out of sight and deep into his mouth. Once he bottomed it out he opened his mouth and used his wide, rough tongue to lick my balls. He has a big nose and it was poking me in the abdomen as he slowly moved back and forth just an inch or so, his tongue rubbing the underside of my hard cock.

I whispered, "You are so good at this". He looked up at me, his mouth filled with cock, his upper lip pressed tight against my abdomen, his lower lip near my soft, low slung testicles. I held his head gently between my hands. "Blink once if you feel like a cheap cocksucking whore."

With my penis still lodged deep in his body, he blinked. "Yeah, that's what I thought", I muttered, our eyes locked together. "Blink once if you want me to come right down your throat." Again, he blinked hard.

"Blink once if you want me to ease my cock back and forth a little in your throat." He groaned and shook his head quickly. I guess he was afraid he'd gag if I did it, so immediately he began to move up and down ever so slightly. "Yes, that is a very, very good technique", I said. "You are an excellent fellatrix and you are going to make me ejaculate", I said very quietly. "I am going to come right down your throat." With his eyes still closed, he tightened his grip on my cock with his lips and that was as much as I could take. His finger wiggling away in my bottom felt incredible and unlocked my orgasm.

He could feel me tensing and building and then I experienced another new sensation, getting deep throated and coming right down someone's throat. While I was coming he moved ever so slightly, generating a little friction on the head of my cock as I orgasmed. He pushed against my prostate while massaging my testicles and sucking my cock. The combination was staggering. I'm sure I said some dirty, suggestive things but I honestly don't remember because I practically blacked out. What I do remember is that the first volley of semen wrenched out of my glans was so powerful I swear I almost felt my cock recoil even though it was firmly planted down Tim's throat.

He coaxed my balls the whole way up to the climax and all the way back down as I unloaded a healthy dose of semen right into his stomach. There wasn't any swallowing involved since I was lodged so deep in his throat. When he finally pulled off my cock and it slipped out of his mouth, his eyes were watering and his mouth was empty.

"That's one way to avoid getting come in your mouth!" he laughed. "But I like your come so I'm going to get a little taste." He grabbed my dick and squeezed it upward like a toothpaste tube, an effort that yielded a small dollop of come. He angled my penis toward his mouth and his tongue swiped up the large drop of whitish fluid.

I kind of just sat there, naked, cock still pretty hard and not eager to leave.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds