• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Fun at the Mechanics

Fun at the Mechanics

I had to pick up my car from the local mechanic. My day at work had been long and tedious; the fact that I was wearing my lingerie, garters, and thigh high stockings under my clothes only added to my discomfort.

Riding to the mechanic with my coworker, I shifted in my seat, feeling the tug and pull of my underwear. Biting my lip, I recalled how my Master had fastened my garter straps to my stockings that morning. I stood, legs spread in front of him, as his warm palms caressed my thighs, then worked the buttons that attached the straps. I shivered as his hands ran over me, deftly, but so slowly working each strap. Finally his hands came around to cup my ass, and I rolled my hips to press myself into his grip.

"Well, see ya later!" My coworker's voice cut through my memory, and I bolted a bit in my seat, my eyes flying open.

I cleared my throat, and quickly uttered my thanks. I gathered my things, and was painfully aware of my damp cunt as I climbed out of their car and shut the door.

While they backed out and drove away, I took a moment to stand and gather myself. The sun felt good on my skin, warm. Almost as if in response to my thought, a warm breeze blew from behind me, working wisps of my hair around my neck, and reaching up the back of my dress to kiss between my legs. I bit my lip again, and forced myself to breathe.

I turned to enter the rural mechanic's shop. This was the place I always brought my car, and there was usually only one man who seemed to be there. He was of average build and height, and had the jovial, simple man kind of personality all good rural mechanics have. He had dark features, and appeared darker by the seemingly permanent smudges of grease that adorned his face, hands, and arms.

As usual, he was behind the counter, and no one else seemed to be around.

"Hey there!" I greeted him, daring to believe that his eyes darted up and down my body quickly before resting on my face, "I'm here to pick up my LeBaron."

I swallowed as I stood there, feeling my pussy still aching, my garter straps always gently pulling to remind me of my Master. My pussy throbbed again, and I bit my lip.

"Ahem." He cleared his throat, and looked at me with a slight smirk. "Right... the LeBaron. Go ahead and take a seat."

As I moved across the small, cluttered, and grime filmed office, I could feel his eyes on me.

My heart started beating faster, and I felt the skirt of my dress ride up, showing the lace edges of my stockings, and the barest hint of my garters. I faced forward, pretending I didn't know how much was showing.

When my Master had first instructed me to dress this way out in public, I had balked... claiming that I was too shy, that I couldn't be that bold, it was too much!!

He silenced me with a firm hand holding my chin, forcing me to meet his powerful gaze.

His voice wasn't loud, but it carried such weight that I held my breath until he had finished speaking. "You are my slut, my slave. It pleases me when you present yourself as such to the world." His hand traced down my neck, making me moan. "When you wear this, when you are out in the world as my slut, you must behave like my slut."

I was shuddering, his hand was now at my cunt, stroking my slit as he continued to tell me how a good fuckslave acts. She is wet, ready. She is willing to please. She is happy to bring pleasure to others. She is obedient and eager.

I shook my head, chasing away the memory of the first times I had gone out as his slave. I was alone in the waiting room, could hear the distant sound of classic rock coming from a stereo in the garage. I could smell the lingering scent of hundreds of oil changes and repairs.

My pussy lips pressed around my clit as I crossed my legs, trying to pull my skirt down over my legs. I could feel the dampness on the front of my panties.

I pulled my phone from my purse, and quickly texted my Master, letting him know that the mechanic had seen me, my underwear, and how horny I was, sitting in the office.

Almost instantly I got a response:

"I want you to suck him."

My heart skipped, and I nearly dropped my phone. With shaking hands I responded, asking if he was serious, and saying that I couldn't. I sent the message, and realized my cunt was even wetter, and now all I could think about was the way the grease was in the lines and creases of the mechanic's hands. I squeezed my thighs together, biting my bottom lip, trying to get comfortable.

My phone vibrated, startling me:

"Suck him, slut. I want you to come home coated in jizz. Do it."

Even through text, the power of his words made my cunt squeeze, and I gaped at his words. I wanted it so badly, to be used - anonymously. He wanted to push me, test me, see how far I would go. My Master loved to push me.

My hands were shaking as I texted him quickly, "Yes, Sir."

As the phone sent the message off through the air, the mechanic had come back into the office. I quickly put my phone in my purse, and turned my body towards the desk. The movement pulled my skirt up a bit farther, exposing more lace, more ribbon.

"You know...." I began timidly, pausing to smile sweetly up at the mechanic when he turned to me. "I've never actually seen what it's like back there... in a garage I mean..."

He stood, looking at me, a blank look on his face. I panicked.... my heart started beating faster, and I could feel myself turning red. I cleared my throat and pressed on, licking my lips. "I... could I have a tour?"

He looked at me for a few more seconds, then managed to get out a, "Uh.. yeah.." and a nod of his head. He motioned for me to follow him, and I stood, and walked towards him, feeling the skirt of my dress clinging to my ass. I stopped in front of him, looking up at him, smiling, my mind ringing with the instructions; I want you to suck him. I licked my lips again, lost in my own thoughts.

He smiled uncertainly at me, then opened the door marked "Staff Only", and gestured me through. I walked back into the garage, a large space dominated by four lift stations, and surrounded by toolboxes and machinery. I saw two other mechanics pause in their work, seeing me walk into their space. I moved forward, forcing the mechanic behind me to follow me into a more central, open space; in view of the other two mechanics.

"So.... uh... yeah... This is the garage." He said. He stood next to me, his hands in his pockets.

On impulse, I turned towards him, quickly, aware that if the other mechanics were watching, they might have caught a glimpse of lace. I placed my hand against his chest, and looked up at him, biting at my bottom lip. "Do you know what else I've never done?" I asked him, making sure to speak loud enough that the other men heard as well.

His hand came up against mine, not to pull it off him, just against it, as he asked, "....What?"

I stepped in closer to him, trailing my hand out from under his, and down his chest. "Sucked someone off in a garage." I said, looking into his eyes.

I could see the shock pass his face, and before he could respond, I pulled my phone from my purse, got the video rolling, and placed my phone on a nearby toolbox. Then I turned back towards him, and quickly knelt in front of him.

I ran my hands up the front of his pants, feeling the slick grease under my palms, and moaning a bit as I brushed against his cock, already hard. Eagerly, I unzipped his fly, fished in for his cock, and pulled it out before it was fully hard.

I paused, on my knees, my hands caressing up my thighs, looking at his cock as it got bigger. Like the good slave I was, I asked, "May I suck it?" licking my lips, leaning close to inhale the scent of his dick, mixed with the pungent oils that permeated his clothes.

"Fuck yes" he mumbled, his hands coming out to grasp in my hair, gently.

It was all that I needed, and I immediately took his cock in my mouth, working to swallow it completely. It wasn't that big, so I was able to bury my nose against his pants, I gripped his ass with my hands, forcing his cock deeper into me.

Licking my way back up his cock, I looked up at him, shaking his head into my mouth. I gently nibbled at it, and was rewarded by his shiver, and a bead of come, which I licked off his head. I worked up and down his dick, literally fucking it with my mouth. Rubbing my tongue against the underside as I tried to maintain a rhythm.

I wasn't aware of the other mechanics who had crept closer. I wasn't aware of my phone, still recording video, nor of the moans of the man whose cock was wet with my spit.

I started furiously working my hand on his cock in addition to my mouth, trying to work faster, feeling the tell tale sign that he would come; his dick got harder, filling up.

When the first spurt shot in my mouth, I pulled it out, still fucking it with my hand. His sperm was hot, and wet, landing heavily on my neck, the front of my dress. It seeped out of my mouth and down my chin. Still I worked his cock, milking the come from it, until the last drop seeped out.

I leaned forward and licked that off his head, then leaned back and looked up at him as I rubbed the come into my neck, then wiped some off my chin and into my mouth.

"Thank you." I said.

"Jesus, no, thank you.." he mumbled, tucking his cock back into his pants, a sheepish grin on his face.

I stood, only to become aware of the other two mechanics, standing open mouthed, one absentmindedly stroking his cock through his pants.

I smiled at them, bringing a hand to my throat, sticky with come. I rubbed the warm semen into my skin, and with my other hand, gathered my skirt so that more of my stockings and garters were showing. I groaned a bit, my fingers under my skirt brushing lightly against the damp front of my panties. My bottom lip was again between my teeth, I could feel the lust in the eyes of the two men, both drawing a bit nearer to me.

I beckoned them to come closer to me with my hand, and kept the other lightly against my cunt. I could feel the devilish smile that on my lips, and I felt so powerful, so coveted, and so wet and ready to receive more come.

This time, I pulled my dress up and over my head in one swift motion. I turned and tossed it away from me, near my purse. I crossed my arms across my chest, knowing they were all staring at my body; I wore my shoes, a pair of nude thigh high stockings with a lace trim, a black garter belt, pink ruffled boy shorts, and my bra.

With blood rushing to my cheeks, and almost regretting my decision, I met the eyes of the older man, and gave him a small smile. He was the one who had been touching his cock through his pants. He came closer, and I reached out for him, pressing my body against his, feeling the poke of his cock against my stomach.

Slowly, keeping eye contact with him, I knelt, my hands running down his front, around the bulge in his pants. I could hear the sigh of appreciation from behind me as the other two men watched my ass as I squatted down on my knees.

Still smiling mischievously at him, I unzipped his fly and let his dick spring free. He wasn't as timid as the first mechanic, and his hands fisted in my hair, pulling my face against him. I had to quickly open my mouth and take him in.

Since I wasn't prepared, I gagged on his cock, and had to work to swallow around it as it grew in my mouth. He was bigger than the first man. I placed my hands on his thighs to steady myself.

"Fuck yeah, suck me." He grunted, now thrusting his dick in my mouth, fucking me. He still held me firmly by my hair, and I started moaning around his cock, slobbering and trying to relax my throat to accept his invading member. "Your mouth is so good, you love sucking cock, don't you?" His voice was hard, and his hands and movements matched his voice.

I groaned in earnest, my cunt responding to him. He was talking to me the way my Master talks to me, and I knew that my Master would be pleased with me. Suddenly, I remembered my phone was videotaping, and I gurgled around the cock, moving my hips and trying to force myself to take it deeper. I was so excited to get back and share the video with him! My pussy throbbed in agreement.

Soon enough I could feel this cock growing stiff, and he was thrusting harder, faster, gripping my hair harder, his harsh voice biting out, "Yeah, fuck, get ready, get ready for my come."

I knew he wouldn't let me pull off his cock, so I let him start spurting deep in my throat. I swallowed once, quickly, and he grunted.

"Oh whore, yeah, swallow it." But his hands were already relaxing in my hair, and I pulled off as he spurted again. This time his come pooled in my mouth. I let him run his cock in and out of my mouth, keeping my lips wrapped around him, but letting the come squeeze out. It was all over his cock, and dripping down my face and onto my breasts.

Finally he was done coming, and he let me go. I leaned back, licking my lips clean, but rubbing the rest of the come into my neck, into my breasts. I brought one sticky hand down my front, over my breast, pinching the nipple, then continuing down my belly, to my wet panties. I fingered at my clit, while sucking come off my other hand, finger by finger.

I stood, and turned, seeing the first mechanic and the young mechanic standing, still watching me with wide open stares. I turned to the young mechanic. He flushed immediately, and he quickly averted his eyes, and began to shuffle, as if incredibly uncomfortable.

I walked towards him, amused and aroused by the way he kept looking away, but his eyes kept flitting back to me, as if he couldn't help himself. He was shivering by the time I got up next to him, and I tracked my hands down his oily chest, over his belly, and began to unzip his fly.

My hand had barely gripped his stiff member, when he started shaking harder. I gripped his shaft, and worked my hand up and down his length a few times, licking my lips as I imagined his cock in my mouth.

"Uhhhhh...." he groaned out, and spasmed against my hand. I felt warmth in my hand, and against my front.

I smiled as he turned even brighter red, and turned his face away in embarrassment. I leaned in and kissed his cheek, whispering, "Thank you for your come."

Then I turned towards my purse, and my dress heaped on the floor. I quickly scooped them up, then turned to retrieve my phone. I hit stop, and without saying anything to them, continued back towards the door to the office.

I paused with my hand on the doorknob, and turned back to find all three mechanics standing staring after me. I smiled at them, then turned and walked through.

Once in the office, I quickly pulled my dress over my head. I could feel the drying come on my body, and looking down, could see some staining the front of my dress too. I smiled to myself, and walked over to the counter.

It took a while, but the first mechanic came back out. He smiled at me, a genuine smile of thanks, and pulled out my bill.

I started to reach into my purse, when he ripped it up. I looked at him with a question in my eye, and he shrugged... "It's the least we can do...." he said, grinning at me like a little boy.

"Thank you." I said.

"They're pulling your car out..." I could tell he wanted to say more... but I was eager to get in my car, and get home to my Master.

"Thanks!" I said brightly and breezed out the front door.

The young mechanic had pulled out my car, and was getting out as I approached. He couldn't meet my gaze, but I smiled at him anyway, brushing past him on purpose, "Thank you." I said softly, and climbed into the car, knowing that he could see up my skirt.

I closed my door, put on my seat belt, and pulled my phone out of my purse.

While still sitting there, knowing that the mechanics were all probably watching me, wondering what I was doing, I began another message to my Master.

"Be home soon. Can't wait to show you what I did. I was a good girl."

I was aware of my dripping cunt again, as I finally put my car in drive and pulled away from the shop. I began driving towards home, almost disbelieving that had just happened. Then I lifted a hand to my neck, and felt the stiffness of dried semen. I thought of my phone, of the video that contained footage of me sucking off my mechanics, and letting them come all over me.

I groaned, and pressed my foot against the pedal, urging my car to drive faster.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Fun at the Mechanics

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 346 milliseconds