• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fun for the Gang

Fun for the Gang

12

"Darling, do you remember Leroy?"

Of course I remembered him. He introduced us to married sex with a black man a few months after we were married.

"What about Leroy?"

"He called to ask whether we might spend next weekend together at a resort in the mountains."

"That sounds like fun. What do you think? Can you get away?

Cindy worked as a fashion consultant and buyer for a large retail chain. The hours were long and it had been a while since she had time off.

"We haven't seen Leroy in months and I'd love to have a whole weekend together. I think I could get away. Darling, we haven't had a break for ever so long. It would be our special treat. Oh, and he said he would be with a few friends from his work. They plan to get in some hunting."

Leroy had been a college chum of Cindy's. Soon after graduating he married and became a fitness trainer for an NFL team. The team visited our area a couple of times a year and we almost always got together.

"What kind of friends?"

"He didn't say, but I think he must have meant friends from work. Why don't you call him and find out more?"

I decided to call that day. Leroy and I had developed a mutual liking over the past three years and I knew he would fill me in.

"Here's the setup, Bill. Me and a few guys from the team are renting a condo at the resort for the weekend after next. We'll be coming right from training camp. Two weeks of that place and we'll be ready to relax. I haven't seen you and Cindy for a while and thought we might take the opportunity."

"Sounds great, Leroy. What about your friends? How do they fit in the picture?"

"I thought you and Cindy might enjoy something different. You know, the more the merrier. I can vouch for these guys, Bill. You know the team tests them regularly. Completely clean. They're real nice, too. All married and well-behaved. I've told them about you and they're dying to meet you both. As I said, these guys are first-class gents."

Since graduation Cindy and I had become aware of STDs. We decided to see only men we knew, or came recommended by reliable friends. Never strangers.

"How many are we talking about?

"Four, plus me. All nice black gentlemen. I'm sure she'll like them."

"Jeez, that's six of us with me. Do you expect Cindy to take us all on?"

"I know your sweetheart is a hot little girl. She'll make a doll of a pony girl. And I think you'll enjoy it too, Bill. "

I felt my prick stiffen.

"Well, if you say so, I suppose your friends are OK. I know I'm interested. Let me talk to Cindy and get back to you."

Since our marriage three years earlier Cindy and I had been with several different black men, including Leroy, and one disappointing white guy. All were Cindy's friends from college. We'd never tried a group. The idea excited me a lot. But I wouldn't attempt it if Cindy had a problem, any problem, with the idea. Our marriage was solid. Extramarital sex was strictly open and above board between us. I would have to see what Cindy thought about a group scene.

She listened with interest as I explained Leroy's plan. "Darling, it sounds like fun. I think I would enjoy it, if you would. What do you call it, a gangbang?" She giggled.

"That's the term. Look, honey, I know this is new and you don't have to do it for me."

"Well, it will be new. I think I can handle it. You remember my telling you about the fraternity parties in college?"

I had learned a lot about my wife's amazing sexual career at that time, and there was always more to learn.

"Yes, you mean about the time you spent the night at Leroy's frat house?"

"That was one time. It wasn't a gangbang, really. I mean, several boys took me to their bedrooms, one at a time. That isn't the same thing, is it?"

"Did you like it? It wasn't too much for you?" I was worried that Leroy might be getting us in for more than she could handle.

"No, it was fine. You see, if I'm wet inside it doesn't get sore. All the cum keeps me nice and lubricated. I couldn't do that many with condoms at all."

"Honey, these guys are big football players."

"You know I like my men well hung, darling. Anyway it's mostly a myth that big cocks are hard to take. If a woman can have a baby, her pussy will stretch to fit a big cock. At least enough to take a thick one, which is the best part for me. If a guy is very long I might get a little sore; but lubrication and relaxation take care of that."

Leroy was delighted when I called back. As usual, he had specific instructions.

"I've told the guys that Cindy is a great dresser. Sexy skirts, nylons and heels, that sort of stuff. You know what I like, Bill." Indeed I did. Our tastes were just alike.

"I know what to bring, Leroy. We've gotten a few new items since you saw us last."

Cindy had always wanted to be a model, but was much too petite. Even in six-inch heels she barely reached 5' 6". So instead she worked in the fashion business and collected stylish clothes. We found a common interest in sexy underwear and nylons, tight skirts and dresses, and dozens of high-heeled shoes, her trademark. We picked out items together from catalogues. Cindy loved to model them for me as well as for our black male friends when we had the chance.

"Anything else, Leroy?"

"Yeah. I told the guys that Cindy is a good dancer. Maybe she might dance for us, you know, like in a club? They'd appreciate it."

My wife was a good dancer. In fact, she had learned the old fashioned art of striptease after I told her about the burlesque houses I frequented in my youth. We acquired a tape of old strip tunes for the purpose.

"Tell you what, Leroy. I'll get Cindy to perform her strip act. It's a classic. She starts in a long slinky gown and gloves, and slowly strips to her nylons and garter belt. It's quite a tease."

"Perfect! After a hard week and a half on the track, we'll be in the mood for just that. Oh, and Bill, one more thing. While we're at camp the next couple of weeks, we're not gonna be having any sex. No chance. I'd appreciate it if you and your wife could hold off too until next weekend. It will be a lot more fun for all of us."

I agreed. Leroy was always right about such things.

As the week dragged on, my promise to Leroy became harder to keep. I couldn't stop thinking about the weekend. Pictures of my wife being taken by big black males filled my thoughts night and day. I grew so horny I couldn't sleep. I knew Cindy was becoming hot, too. Playing with each other in bed at night only made it worse.

Since our marriage Cindy and I enjoyed kissing and fondling each other most nights, even when we didn't have sex. She tickled my balls, penis and ass while we french kissed and I kneaded her clit. It was one way we showed affection.

By Thursday, I was so worked up I couldn't concentrate on my job or anything else.

Finally Friday rolled around. We had taken the day off. We spent the morning selecting things to pack.

"Maybe I should try them on for you, darling." For the next two hours she tried on various combinations of bras, garter belts, bustiers, nylon stockings, skirts and tops, along with at least a dozen pairs of shoes. Next she tried on sexy costumes we had acquired from special catalogues. One was a French maid outfit, very frilly in black with white lace. Another was a schoolgirl dress and blouse, with white stockings with little bows at the top. We took both. The stripper dress we selected was long, red, and satiny, with a zipper back, beaded front, and gloves to match.

The trip passed uneventfully. The anticipation created a sexual tension that permeated the air. Cindy remained unusually quiet. I hoped she wasn't having second thoughts. We arrived on time and were greeted warmly by Leroy.

"Bill, Cindy! Great to see you. How's our little honey?" Cindy gave him a big kiss and a smile.

"We've missed you, Leroy. It's so nice to see you!"

"Let me introduce you to my friends." He led us into the condo where we were met by four enormous ebony hunks. I thought I recognized them from the NFL, but wasn't sure because they looked so different dressed in slacks and sport shirts.

"This is Python," he said pointing to a grinning young black man towering over Cindy and me. "It's his nickname, if you don't mind. We want to protect our privacy here."

Python held out his hand and Cindy lifted hers to meet it. Her tiny hand disappeared in his big paw. When he shook my hand, it felt like a padded bear trap. If he had a cock to match, it would be a doozy.

"Nice to meet you folks," he said. "I'm sure looking forward to getting to know you better." His eyes rolled over Cindy's dainty figure. "You're sure a little lady, hardly up to my arm. Leroy's told me about you two, and I can't believe how nice it is to see you."

Next Leroy introduced a mammoth of a man, not as tall as Python, but much heavier, maybe 300 pounds of muscle. His eyes were shining as we walked up to him.

"Meet Bulldog, a great lineman if there ever was one." Bulldog's hand was even larger than Python's. I was beginning to wonder whether we had gotten over our heads in agreeing to Leroy's scheme. Bulldog didn't even try to shake hands with Cindy. Instead he leaned down and gave her a kiss on each cheek.

"I'm really pleased to meet you. Such a wonderful couple. It's real thoughtful of you to want to spend some time with us."

Behind Bulldog came Whoppie, taller and lithe. I guessed him to be a running back or defensive end. I would have known for sure if I followed Leroy's team regularly.

"Whoppie won a lot of game for us last season," said Leroy. He's got amazing endurance. He once played four quarters and then ran 10 miles in a race to win a bet."

A little shy, Whoppie greeted us politely. I noticed the wedding ring on his finger. He moved quickly for such a big man.

"You're even littler than I expected," he said to Cindy. "I know fourth graders taller than you." He smiled.

"I'm not so short when I wear my heels," she replied. "I'm a lot taller!" Cindy could be sensitive about her height. She needn't have been, because her body was beautifully proportioned.

"And now I want you to meet my old friend Donk. Short for Donkey." Another mountain of meaty black sinews, Donk greeted us with a wide smile and flashing white teeth. He seemed the oldest of the guys, over 30 for sure.

"Hey, the pleasure's mine. Y'all are most welcome! Anything you need, just tell it to Donk." He embraced Cindy in a bear hug, which nearly enveloped her, and shook my hand with gusto.

"How did you come by your nicknames," asked Cindy.

They tittered a moment before Donk answered.

"Well, Miss, you see our teammates gave them to us. They sorta fit, I reckon."

"What he means, Cindy," added Leroy, "is they got their monikers from the team showers."

We all cracked up, including Cindy. "Very interesting. I expect I'll find out more about that."

Feeling more relaxed than when we came in, we settled down to hear Leroy, who was taking on the air of host, announce the plan for the evening.

"Gentlemen, we need to give Cindy a little time to freshen up. Drinks are at 7 sharp and dinner whenever. It's party night!"

Cindy and I retired to our room to shower and dress. She took her time, so that I joined the others while she lingered over he makeup.

"Hey, Bill, that's a pretty little miss you've got. A cutie if I've ever seen one." Donk glowed with admiration. "Not that I've ever seen many white girls up close."

I asked whether they had dated white women.

"Naw," said Bulldog. "I thought about it, but there weren't any white girls where I went to college and since then I've been playing ball and staying at home with the wife and kids."

The others said much the same. It squashed any idea I might have had that football players were besieged by groupies.

"We lead clean lives. We have to. No drugs, alcohol, or women. Nothing that slows down your game. Lemme tell you, football players gotta be disciplined."

"That doesn't mean we don't want to try some white pussy," added Donk. "When Leroy told how you and your wife like the company of black men, we got interested. A nice clean couple. Discreet. We couldn't turn it down."

"We're pretty worked up, Bill. Hope that won't be a problem for y'all." Whoppie looked at me inquiringly.

"No, it shouldn't be any problem. My wife and I are rather worked up, too. We haven't had a black man with us for a couple of months, and that's too long. We've come to like it more often than that."

"You sure are nice people. I don't know any white people who would think they way you do."

Leroy spoke up. "Guys, just relax and be yourselves. Bill and Cindy are experienced. What's new is taking on a group. I'm sure the little lady can do it. She's one amazing girl. When she comes in we'll have a drink together and then she'll dance for us. After that, she's yours for night. Anything goes, as long as it gives her sexual pleasure. Right Bill?"

"Yes. Cindy will let us know if she's had enough. But I've never seen that happen, so I can't predict when. Don't be shy with her. She loves to fuck. She likes it all."

They all smiled and nodded. "How about you, Bill?" Are you gonna do it with us?"

"I'll be watching and helping my wife out. I know what she likes. She always takes good care of me, too."

"Cindy is one tight cunt," said Leroy. "Take care that she's wet before you penetrate her. Don't want to hurt the little woman. Once she gets it on, she likes to keep going. Don't leave her hangin there."

"No chance of that!" They insisted Cindy would not have to worry about a lack of attention. "If we can't satisfy her, nobody can."

"I haven't been this horny since I was a teenager," said Bulldog. "White pussy is gonna be sweet. I've got a big load to shoot."

"Not bigger than mine," said Donk. "I got enough for ten ladies." They joshed for a while good naturedly. I felt comfortable with these huge men.

When Cindy walked into the room, she was standing on six-inch platform heels, black patent leather, with ankle straps. The long red satin gown was wrapped tightly around her figure, showing the slim hips and firm bust peeping out in front. She trailed a feathery black boa, and her little arms were encased in black satin opera gloves almost to her bare shoulders. Her silvery blonde hair looked lovely, with little clips holding back the bangs from her face, like a little girl.

The guys whistled. Cindy turned around for them to admire. I took drink orders and soon we were all chatting away, Cindy in the center. Her perfume scented the air. I could see Donk's eyes glistening, a perpetual smile on his face. I had a hard on in my pants.

The brothas talked about football, teasing one another as they became a little tipsy. Cindy flirted with them all, until one of them might make a grab for her.

"Now don't get rushed, honey. We're all looking forward to your dance. Let me start the music."

"Let it rip, Leroy." Leroy cranked up the CD player and we were serenaded by the classic opening strains of "The Stripper." Cindy began her routine, only performed privately for me until then.

She was very good. Her struts had just the right bounce and she took the little mincing steps of the true burlesque queen. Weaving in front of us, she teased with the boa and briefly raised the skirt to her knee, exposing black stockings with back seams.

She took her time. I could feel the tension in the room as she played with the zipper at her back. It seemed an age before she slowly pulled it down, and even more slowly began to shimmy out of the dress. The males applauded.

"Oh yeah, baby! Show us your stuff. Take it off!"

The dress slipped to the floor, exposing Cindy's petite figure in her sexiest underwear: black pushup bra, black garter belt, and wispy thong black panties with little red stars in front. When she turned around and wiggled her cute little butt, the air cracked with sexual excitement.

Shorn of her dress, we could see Cindy's petite figure in all its glory. Slim like a young teen, with satiny thighs and breasts a bit big for her size, she exuded sensuousness. Clearly loving it, Cindy gave us the full treatment. She ran her fingers over her panties, undulating to the beat.

"Take it off, baby! Pull it down and let's see that cunt!"

Cindy obliged us. Hooking the elastic of her thong, she edged it away from her mound, exposing her pubic hair. She pulled the thong down her legs and stepped out, the stiletto of her heel kicking them away. The six of us were drooling with lust.

"Am I the only one undressing here?" She batted her eyes at us.

Quickly we all removed our clothing, down to our shorts. All of us were bulging at the crotch, which made our shorts billow out like tents.

Cindy fingered herself to the music. She lingered over her clitoral bud, and ran up and down her glistening slit. We rubbed our shorts over our raging pricks.

"Take them off!" she cooed to us. We didn't hesitate. As the shorts came off, I could see my wife's eyes bulge. She looked in amazement from one to another, as if measuring their immense size. She stopped dancing and approached Bulldog, gazing at the fat black trunk of his penis waving in front of her. It looked like a big rubber baton, thick as her arm and dripping with precum.

She reached for it and had to grab with two hands to get hold of it.

"Do you like that, baby?"

"What are you gonna do with it"

"Anything you want."

"You'll find out soon enough."

Next she turned to Whoppie, whose enormous prick stretched out in front of him like a baton. She gave it a pat. "Save that one for my butt."

"I'll keep this plunger ready, sweetie."

Python was next. His coal black namesake hung in a long bow out from his loins. He was so tall Cindy could easily bend down to give it a kiss.

"You like to suck, honey?

"Hmm, yes. I'd like to work on that." She gave him one of her sweetest smiles.

She went over to Donk. I heard her breath intake as she sized up his monstrous penis. It was the closest thing I'd ever seen to the proverbial "beer can" tool. At least nine inches long and fat as a beer can. I could see my wife lusting for it.

"I want that in my pussy," she commanded.

"You got it, darling."

I couldn't believe how raunchy my wife was acting to these near strangers. She must have been extremely horny to turn into such a slut. She gave Leroy a big kiss.

"I won't forget you. Or you," she said, turning to me. "Now, who's first?"

Six men offered their services. Precum dripped to the floor. She ended up taking Leroy first, right on the carpet in front of us. I'd seen this before. She licked his cock for a short time and then spread her legs for him to enter her. It slid in like someone had greased the way. They fucked for about a minute when I watched Cindy's first climax. It was soft, but trembling. I knew she would want a lot more.

Leroy pulled off to let another have a go. Leroy didn't want to cum too fast. The others took their cue from him, fucking her just long enough for her to orgasm before giving the next man his turn. I watched with fascination as their huge cocks slid into her without the slightest difficulty. From the angle I had, they went up to their balls.

Donkey went last. Cindy gave a big grunt of pleasure as his fat tool rammed into her. He pushed it in all the way. I could see his huge balls tight up against her crotch. They looked like a bulging black pouch filled with two fat apples. He snorted as he pumped her wet hole, stroking faster. Eyes closed and breathing fast, Cindy came hard, screeching with pleasure.

I almost ejaculated.

Donkey fucked her to another panting orgasm and then rolled off.

"Keep giving it to her everybody. She's gonna cum all night," said Leroy.

The five of them gave it to her in a round robin. My wife was cumming continuously; one climax barely ended before the next wave began. I could see her panting. I knew she could go for quite a while, her lung power developed by the habit of jogging 15 miles a week.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fun for the Gang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds