• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Fun on the Balcony Ch. 01

Fun on the Balcony Ch. 01

Note: this is an illustrated story with photos from a modeling session which took place specifically to complement this text. The photos are included with express permission of the model.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sayla and Rob had been looking forward to this weekend for months. A 3-day escape to their favorite spot, no kids to worry about, no schedules to keep, no meals to cook. That was the grandparents' problem now! They only had to worry about themselves. They had no plans other than sleeping late after extended fucking sessions without the risk of a child rattling the bedroom doorknob looking for a drink or a story. It had been a long time since the last escape and they both needed the break.

Their destination was a hotel not far away, in a resort town normally crawling with tourists. But this was the off-season, so not only were the rates lower but the place was nearly empty. There were neither crowds nor lineups, and the quiet and solitude was going to be divine. The hotel was nothing luxurious, just three stories designed in a square, and a courtyard in the middle with an outdoor pool and barbecue area that all the balconies look into. It was quiet, clean and comfortable. It was perfect.

They arrived as the sun set on Friday. They would probably order room service later, but the immediate priority was to get settled and maybe play a little. Rob hadn't had time to clean up after work so he went straight to the bathroom to shower. Sayla briefly thought about trying on one of her new sexy outfits but decided to wait for Rob so he could take some pictures of the fashion show.

She decided instead to use the opportunity to escape to the balcony for a smoke; the hotel rooms were all non-smoking but this was one of the few places that still allowed it on the balconies. She planned to quit soon, what with the kids growing up and wanting to be a good influence and all, but for now the occasional cigarette was a bit of a guilty pleasure. So, she stripped down and slipped on her robe and a pair of sandals for the quick trip outside.

She slid the balcony door closed behind her and leaned on the railing, looking out on the silent courtyard. Slipping the cigarette between her lips, she lit it and inhaled deeply before blowing the smoke gently over her head.

Each room had a balcony looking into the courtyard. They were cinder block walls on either end, for privacy, and an iron railing across with palings spaced every few inches. Two plastic chairs to her left, with a little side table between them. Being on the main floor, Sayla could look up and around and see all the interior rooms, almost all of them dark and unoccupied due to the time of year.

Smoking in silence, she closed her eyes and imagined the fun they had in store for the next few days. Lots of sex, on account of both of them being insatiable. A couple of new outfits, maybe try that new anal toy. But some naughty play too, flashing in the local shops, dining without underwear on, and of course the sexy outfits Sayla bought just for this occasion.

Lost in thought, Sayla was startled to hear another balcony door open. She looked up and saw a man leaning on the railing, from one of the third floor rooms immediately to her right. He seemed equally startled to see her, yet smiled and nodded cordially. Sayla gave a polite wave back and took another drag on her cigarette.

Somewhat self-consciously, she checked her robe to make sure it was covering everything. She was, after all, totally naked underneath. Satisfied she was being appropriate, she stole another glance in the man's direction and found him looking right at her. He smiled and nodded again. A good looking guy, Sayla thought to herself. Older, dressed smartly in a golf shirt and jeans, he gave off a pleasant aura, calm and relaxed.

Sayla swallowed and cleared her throat as she realized she was being watched, and took another puff. She tried to focus on just enjoying her cigarette and the silence but couldn't resist peeking up and to her right. Sure enough he was still looking at her. Not in a creepy way though - she probably would have dived back into the room if that were the case. No, he looked thoughtful and comfortable, and his gaze was anything but weird... it was more respectful and admiring. He clearly liked what he saw.

Sayla flushed a little from the attention. That feeling of being checked out was quite the thrill. Her hormones were already raging at a heightened level, anticipating the events of this weekend. The man's admiring glances were causing a little stir in Sayla that she didn't expect. She brushed away some imaginary lint on her robe, took a final drag of her cigarette, and tossed it to the ground in front of her. She looked up at her admirer and smiled, giving a courteous wave before returning to the room. He smiled calmly and waved back.

She paused at the balcony door for a second. He was a good looking man, she thought.

"That was, um, interesting." Sayla said, almost to herself. Rob was out of the shower wearing a t-shirt and shorts, putting some things away in the dresser.

"What was interesting?"

Sayla explained her admirer's unusual focus on her. At first Rob was concerned there was some predator in the hotel, but she reassured him that this guy didn't seem that way at all. She explained how good looking he was, quite sexy... how intriguing he was, and the positive, different energy he gave off. This caught Rob's interest and he started paying attention to the details. He asked a few more questions about what she saw and felt and then he wondered...

"Did you, uhhh, want to try something?" In the spirit of play, Rob made a proposition to Sayla, half believing she would reject it outright. She listened and to his surprise she seemed interested. "But," she laughed nervously, "he is probably long gone". Nevertheless she agreed to give it a try.

Rob grabbed his camera bag and started to unpack it. Sayla meanwhile checked herself in the mirror, brushed her hair, and even tidied up her make-up a little, looking at herself from a few angles to make sure everything was ok.

When Rob was ready, Sayla returned to the balcony, still in her robe. With a start she realized her friend was still standing in the same spot, leaning over the railing, enjoying the clear sky and the quiet of the evening. He smiled as she reappeared and Sayla smiled back, suddenly self-conscious and nervous about what she and Rob had planned. She pulled out another cigarette and lit it, exhaling slowly into the night sky, this time looking directly at her friend as he watched calmly.

Rob meanwhile had assembled his camera and slipped onto the balcony on Sayla's far right. Photos and video were a common part of their play when they fooled around. They liked to look at the pictures together as a form of foreplay, and later it gave him something to look at when he was away from his lovely wife. He stood with his back against the cinder block wall. There, he had a fully unobstructed view of his wife, yet remained hidden from Sayla's admirer because of the height of the balcony and the angle of the other man's sight line.

Rob started with a few pics of Sayla just standing there smoking in her robe. Then Sayla looked up at her voyeur and untied the belt on her robe, letting it fall open just a tiny bit, exposing just the slightest bit of skin. She looked directly at her new friend and smiled. He stood up a little taller, noticing what just happened, and raised his eyebrows with surprise. Sayla turned slightly toward him, and took another drag of her cigarette, perhaps with a bit more of a flourish than usual.

Rob snapped a couple more pictures, then changed to video for a bit. He liked some live action to complement the still photos. As the video recorded, Sayla took a long drag and then ran her free hand down the opening of her robe, showing off a bit more skin, and the barest curves of her breasts and tummy. Her pubic hair patch exposed, she circled her crotch with her finger. Rob could see it and caught it all on cam as she turned to him, but Sayla's admirer had to crane his neck a bit to get his part of the show. The tease was extraordinary.

Sayla for her part was surprising herself by her boldness. She looked right at her admirer and ran her finger down from her lips to her neck, between her tits, to her tummy. She then moved her hand under her robe and played with a nipple. Although he could not possibly see it from his balcony viewing spot he could imagine what her hand was doing. She looked at him and smiled and winked. He smiled back, clearly and suddenly uncomfortable in his pants.

Rob meanwhile was living the dream. His wife was exposing herself little by little and he was catching it all in his pictures. She was so sexy, the way she smoked, the way she stood there in that robe, the way she ran her hand over her body. He was getting turned on and would need some relief soon. The best part was, they could relive the show later by video and pictures, something that was incredible during foreplay. He could hardly believe this was happening. Really, he wanted to fuck her senseless that very instant but found the teasing overwhelming!!

Sayla's friend on the balcony was loving it too. This sexy young woman, showing herself off like this, teasing him. He couldn't see fine details from where he was and the brief glimpses she was giving him. But he did see a patch of pubic hair and could imagine the pussy, the ass, and the lovely body underneath the robe. He had a hard-on and it needed some attention, but he wasn't sure how or what to do with it.

Sayla continued smoking her cigarette and wondered what to do next. She and Rob hadn't planned it out this far. She shrugged and looked up at her friend and blew him a kiss. She turned to him and pulled back one side of her robe and held it open giving him his first clear view of a boob and nipple, all the way down past her hips and leg. His eyes grew big and he nodded in approval. She could see his hand fondling with the outside of his pants, clearly trying to pleasure himself.

Rob was catching this in dozens of photos. He was pretty sure he would cream his shorts if this continued much longer. Without much of a thought, he unzipped his fly and worked his hard cock out. It bobbed straight out in front of him, very much at attention, as Sayla continued her show.

The long tease was having an effect on Sayla, as well. Her cunt was on fire and soaking wet. The delirium of desire was making her more and more bold, somewhat like being a little drunk. She reached down with her hand and slipped it between her legs, lubing a couple of fingers and stroking her pussy and clit. She lifted her fingers to her mouth and tasted her juices as she looked right at her balcony voyeur.

Out of the corner of her eye she spied Rob with his cock out, still snapping pictures. That was too much for her to see. So horny she could barely think straight, she took her robe off entirely, laid it in front of Rob, then dropped to her knees. She looked up again at her voyeur and noticed he had worked HIS cock out from his pants too. Smiling, she took Rob's cock in her mouth and started to suck him off.

The voyeur still couldn't see Rob, but he could see Sayla totally naked, on her knees, head bobbing back and forth. You didn't need to be a detective to figure out what was going on. Someone was getting his dick sucked. The voyeur had his own cock and balls fully out and was lightly stroking his hard shaft, enjoying the wonderful show.

In the quiet of the courtyard, all you could hear was Sayla making sucking noises as she swallowed Rob's cock. The voyeur was off-the-charts aroused and Sayla and Rob were lost in their coupling.

Sayla for her part knew exactly what to do when she had a hard cock in her mouth. She took it deep and sucked hard, slid it out of her mouth with little sucks and little rubs with her tongue. She held it with one hand and then made love to the head, licking and sucking it like a popsicle. She worked fast, then slow, then sucked hard, then light. She ran her teeth along the length, to the head, then sucked as she took his cock deep again.

For Rob's part he was barely conscious. He had taken one picture with his cock fully in his wife's mouth, then gave up. His eyes closed, he leaned back and enjoyed this incredible cock- sucking performance. Sayla was so turned on she was oblivious to anything else, totally focused on pleasuring the hardness in her mouth.

Rob gasped as he neared orgasm. Sayla could feel his balls tightening, and could feel his cock head getting bigger. She loved cum play, and had no intention of missing the chance for a hot rope of her husband's semen in her mouth and on her body. She took him deep, squeezing his ass with both hands, and sucked hard as she slowly pulled his cock out. Rob groaned. "Oh fuck. Yes. Uggh..."

His first shot of jizz went straight in her mouth. She pulled out and let his second, third and fourth shots land on her chin, her boobs, and down her tummy. Rob gasped, echoing in the courtyard, as he came hard on his wife, an orgasm for the ages. Sayla jacked his cock until there was nothing left to shoot out, then laid a gentle kiss on the head, licking the last drop of his semen onto her tongue.

Standing, somewhat unsteadily, Sayla looked at her suitor on the upper balcony as he continued to stroke his cock. He had seen the whole show, watched her get a cum bath, and was on the edge himself. Sayla wanted to see him cum too. She looked right at him and used her index finger to circle her nipples and spread Rob's cum around. Her voyeur gasped and closed his eyes, cumming through the railing, moaning into the quiet night, panting as he finished.

Sayla, very much in charge, decided it was time for someone else to do some work. As Rob stood there with his half limp cock hanging out of his pants, and as her voyeur stood there with his cock still in his hand through the balcony palings, Sayla grabbed her robe, put it on again, and walked over to the chair on the balcony. She took another cigarette, placed it between her lips, lit it, and sucked deeply, exhaling above her.

Then she sat on the chair, and hiked her right leg up to expose her pussy for both men to see. She looked at her voyeur, who was again staring intently. She looked at her husband, barely recovered from the blowjob of his life. She then pointed straight at her crotch, looked at Rob and said...

"Lick the kitty. Now."

To be continued ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Fun on the Balcony Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds