Fun with Bradley

"Don't take it out," Bradley said weakly, reaching up to stroke my hair. "Come inside me."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I thrust forward one final time as my orgasm shot forth repeatedly into the condom with the power of someone who hadn't come in weeks. Every nerve in my body seemed to stand on end as a feeling of total rapture encapsulated me, pushing me toward the brink of near-unconsciousness. My breath came in ragged, choked gasps as I attempted to pump Bradley a few more times, a futile attempt because in that moment I was a man who was completely drained, both mentally and physically. I collapsed onto him a shivering, whimpering mess, settling into bliss as he cradled my head with one hand and my ass with the other.

"Mmm...Seany," he whispered, kissing the side of my head. "Vous vous êtes surpassé cette fois."

"Does that mean you think I'm a stud?" I asked, somehow mustering up the energy to talk. Bradley knew I loved it when he spoke French, and he spoke it fluently.

"It means you really outdid yourself this time. But yeah, you're a fucking stud, for sure."

"You were pretty damn good yourself. I'd marry you if the law would let me."

"The law will let you now," Bradley said.

"Mmm, that's right."

"You're wearing the goddamn gown, though."

"Fair enough," I laughed.

The room was hot, sticky and smelled of testosterone and sex as we lay in each other's arms, momentarily forgetting where we were. We listened contentedly to the sound of each other's breathing, feeling absolutely no compunction whatsoever about what naughty boys we'd been.

Several minutes ticked by before it finally dawned on me to withdraw from him. I pulled out gently, removing the semen-filled condom from my cock and placing it next to us on the bed. Bradley's torso was smeared with come, as was mine. I bent down and licked every drop of it off of him, from his pubic area all the way up to his neck.

"I had no idea pearl necklaces tasted so good," I joked.

"They're packed with protein," Bradley said, grinning. I repeated his joke, going in for another kiss, which he welcomed with open-mouthed enthusiasm. His eyes wandered over to the alarm clock on the nightstand and he sat straight up.

"Oh fuck," he said. "I'm due back on set in five minutes."

"Shit, me too. Funny how time flies, right?"

"Time flies? How about it soars faster than a Learjet?" I chuckled, watching as he threw his legs over the side of the bed and bent down to pick up his t-shirt. "I should get a quick shower first."

"No, don't," I said, running my finger down the middle of his back. "I want the remnants of our hedonistic afternoon to be on you all day."

Bradley laughed and looked back at me, saying, "Seriously?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"So nasty."

"Ah, nasty but practical. You're almost down to three minutes, so a shower's pretty much out of the question."

"You're right." He pulled his t-shirt on over his head and stood from the bed, disappearing into the other room and returning with his shorts in hand. He stepped into them, pulling them up over his meaty butt, a sight that made my now-flaccid cock surge to attention again. "Elaine's gonna kill me," he said, scooping on his boots and moving to the bureau mirror to fuss with his hair.

"She's a costumer, not a murderer," I quipped.

"You've never seen her angry." Elaine, the costume designer on the film, was the one responsible for outfitting Bradley and all the other actors in the scene in those obscenely small shorts. "I gotta wash my face." He ducked into the bathroom, running the water briefly and reappearing moments later, wiping his face with a towel. "This shirt is fucked. I look like shit."

"You look beautiful," I said, sitting up on the side of the bed. "Besides, you're supposed to be going through basic training, right? Disheveled is good."

"Ever the optimist," Bradley responded. He crossed the room, squatting down in front of me. "You look good wearing my DNA."

My chest hairs glistened with Bradley's spunk. He brought his mouth to my left nipple, sucked on it for several seconds then dragged his tongue over to the right one, giving it the same treatment.

"Ooh, you'd better get out of here before we're both late."

"Okay, okay, I'm gone," he said, placing a tiny peck of a kiss on the side of my neck. He stood to leave, and I couldn't resist smacking him on his ass one final time. "Agh! You're gonna pay for that."

"I hope so."

Bradley bounded from the room and I listened as the front door to the trailer opened and shut with a thud. I got to my feet, rushed to the bathroom to flush the used condom and readied myself to get back to the set, unable to erase the silly grin from my face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds